Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (54142 Views)

Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by KanwuliaJara: 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
These people are truly over-fed I swear.
Ndi IGBO go dey smile for one corner.
De ja vu? wink

Welcome to D-IAFRA!!!! grin
O sho bay? Hey!!!!

Do we hear war drums again? wink

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by emmykk(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
hamingra:

Dont worry Buhari will teach these criminals a lesson that their children will never forget. Their paymaster is coming bavk to join them after FeBuhari 14th
buhari ke,hehehehehe is it not the same military that cant finish boko haram that he is going to send,and the niger-delta terrane is diffirent from the desert situation.

Bro if na lagos or north you dey,dey pray these guys are mean.before buhari take over them don send us to point -1

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
derecho:
If you hate someone for whatever reason and vilify him the way people do,wud yu blame his kinsmen?That he has failed is subjective.Even corrupt individuals who weren't better want ABJ.How do u want his people to take that?

"That he has failed is subjective"? After 6 years? Over 40 billion dollars? We still dont have electricity, no food, no jobs? Are you serious?
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by clubone0502: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Its quite sad the comments I read on here....

If u have read about or seen true wars....war..what is it good for..absolutely nothing. .

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by DebateNigeria: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
prettyboi1989:
All na wash, its cos dia persin is in power that's why they are making mouth. They should dare make mouth under leadership of som1 who isn't from their clan n tribe. They will so be roasted. All that's needed is to drop bombs on their villages, end of discussion.
Bros nor be wash o. They actually calmed down when their brother became the Vice President. Even Obasanjo could not roast them.
The only way any president or government can roast them is by committing genocide.
Lets pray Nigeria don't go back to those days of militancy. Lets also pray for Nigeria to win the war against Boko Haram. Peace is priceless

6 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by AreaFada2: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]Tell me what they said that is not true,or is it that when people say the truth,they should be jailed?.Is Nigerian unity not oil unity?.mtchw

Abeg tell them.
North, South, West: we basically have nothing in common apart from common humanity that we also share with Sudanese, Afghans, Chinese, Norwegians etc.

If not for oil, this "geographical expression called Nigeria (according to Pa Awo" would not exist.

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by emmatok(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
[s]
EMANY01:

I mentioned once that if the militants got a reason to come out once again iyr will be near impossible for the government to contain them and someone said the the military now has the means to deal decisively with them.
I asked him how he is so confident and it he knew Nigeria's order of battle (orbat) which clearly shows that the military can not afford an escalation of Militant activities in theND as things are in the NE .
If the North East suddenly mellows after a Buhari inauguration(GOD Forbid) it only convinces those in the South who were deceived that BoKo Haram was a construct of the Northern Elite .
That the government/military now has a few or a bunch assault helicopters' (hinds)? would not matter at all.
If the Niger Delta militants were preparing for trouble, they have had four years to prepare.
Hopefully they will not make the people their targets but the economy and the oil industry sustaining infrastructure .
Unlike boko haram every one ,every strata of the society in Nigeria will feel the impact.
Any pilot who flies missions to the ND should be prepared.They better have received training in evasion of Surface To AIR missiles.
The Russian SA 9 from Gadaffis stockpile abounds the black market,this in addition to many Chinese copies of both the SA 9 and the American Stinger missile.
The Nigerian militaries' aviation attrition rate is insanely high in peace time when no one is shooting back, throw in an airspace over the creek's filled with the threat of anti aircraft weaponry, and the military will just have to park their surviving airframes and approach the problem on land(on the mostly murky swampy ground).
Afghanistan in the eighties Is a well documented example of how even a powerful army stands to be routed by a ragtag band of outlaws on home ground.Quite simply,pilots and planes mostly the (attack choppers) went to Afghanistan to DIE.
The afghan theatre was mountainous and with sparse vegetation which ordinarily should have been advantageous for the well trained Russian pilots but they still got routed in a large percentage of the encounters.Compare this situation with the Niger Delta mangrove swamp,creeks which gives a lot of covering both visual and infra red so using sensors will achieve limited success and will not dramatically improve the performance of the airborne search and destroy missions.
A minor advantage is for the military is that just as the creeks offer cover for the militants,they can't just use the SAMs everywhere in the creeks.They would have to be careful to find small openings in the vegetative cover lest the missile shot is wasted and their position given away.
Tangentially, aviation charter business will ground to a halt almost instantaneously as a result of the new threat.
Add this to the problems on the ground caused by the activities of militants in and around the creeks,coastlines and a little distance out at sea.
Any energy infrastructure that feeds outside the ND (pipeline -gas-crude-refined products), power lines,etc will be game.
The only safe petroleum installations would be the ones far out at sea.
Hard times await the oil industry and by extension the economy.
All these people DELUDING themselves that buhari as president will deal with the Militants make me laugh.I have a question for them though:will the military buhari will use be different from the military we have now.Even if you remove the current high command,would it still not be the same rank and file fighting boko haram they will use?
[/s]

Buhari is not GEJ and he won't hesitate to arrest GEJ and it gangs members if ND crisis erupts.
You will be shocked the way Nigerian Military will deal with those militants, because we know Boko-haram fighting is political.

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by great664(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
anitank:
It's only in Nigeria criminals like these walk free, spit out any trash they want and are given immunity by the Government. GEJ cannot call his brothers to order

Their rants alone is enough to make me want Buhari to win this election, because I'd like to see what becomes of these holigans afterwards
shut the mess up if u don't have anything to say. When Tinubu in front of Buhari threatened to form a parallel govt what did you say? Why are foools like you unbiased? In a sane country, ND should have been heaven on earth yet they keep mute and use the money to beautify the northern state. Oil bloc are being owned by northerners in ND, General or not? If he don't apologise, his oil bloc is gone forever.

If you don't know those militant has upgrade to world class, thanks to Oil money and Russia bLack Market....

Sometime think with ur brain and not with your Anus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
emmykk:
buhari ke,hehehehehe is it not the same military that cant finish boko haram that he is going to send,and the niger-delta terrane is diffirent from the desert situation.

Bro if na lagos or north you dey,dey pray these guys are mean.before buhari take over them don send us to point -1

Bros, the Ibos thought so too in 1967. They failed to realise that there is difference between insurgency/terrorism and war. Any govt with half brain will destroy any insurgency WITHIN ITS BORDERS in 24 hrs. Except if that govt has a hand in that insurgency. A war on the other hand is what the biafrans fought. The result is history

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
These people are truly over-fed I swear.
Ndi IGBO go dey smile for one corner.
De ja vu? wink

Welcome to D-IAFRA!!!! grin
O sho bay? Hey!!!!

Do we hear war drums again? wink

grin grin grin they are small children! They too will learn the hard way! Maybe after 3 million niger delta lives are lost, they will learn!
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
great664:
shut the mess up if u don't have anything to say. When Tinubu in front of Buhari threatened to form a parallel govt what did you say? Why are foools like you unbiased? In a sane country, ND should have been heaven on earth yet they keep mute and use the money to beautify the northern state. Oil bloc are being owned by northerners in ND, General or not? If he don't apologise, his oil bloc is gone forever.

If you don't know those militant has upgrade to world class, thanks to Oil money and Russia bLack Market....

Sometime think with ur brain and not with your Anus.

Wetin deyain this one like this? Bros take am easy now! Sho!
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
DebateNigeria:

Bros nor be wash o. They actually calmed down when their brother became the Vice President. Even Obasanjo could not roast them.
The only way any president or government can roast them is by committing genocide.
Lets pray Nigeria don't go back to those days of militancy. Lets also pray for Nigeria to win the war against Boko Haram. Peace is priceless
Only a strong leader can handle those boiz and get them silenced. Let them brandish their machine guns with chain bullets, only airstrikes with cruise missiles will turn their case to history. When isreal was blowing up buildings in palestine cos of hamas and civilians were caught in the cross fire, did anyone shout genocide?
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:

Who told you tompolo works for his money
My guy if you don't know anything please go and sleep..
One the fG government gave him free money,
Two I hope you know that GEJ gave him contracts of buying water war ships..when the navy are there to do that..I know this are the type of things you love supporting..

The war ships is one of the reasons is chanting about war..planing on using it far from its initia purpose

I know your type..please don't quote me again
I shouldn't quote you again ,May I also remind you that you're in a public forum and I have the right to quote you as much as I want?
The FG never gave him any free money,he stood up for himself and they gave it to him after all it was his God given natural resources and he alone bears the brunt of the environmental degradation so spare me the sermon of free money.

4 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Dreambeat: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Any which way you look am,na God hand we dey after February 14.Buhari wins or GEJ wins

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BraniacX(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dasini:
[s]These men should be cooling off in jail, they keep making threat, in a sane society they would have been arrested by now.am sure if it is an opposition member doing these, JEG would have raised eyebrow.[/s]

STFU!!!

Our eyes are now open!

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Onyeka32(m): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Danjuma! Danjuma!! Na two times I call you, he belike say u won get problem,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
ijawcitizen:
And you barbaric bunch eyeing our opobo for your biafra shall be the ones to taste to first batch of ijaw bullets if you don't stick to ur igboland when it all begins....what i'm saying is, the first batch of our bullets lands on you biafran a$$es before the northern army would come down south.

ewu n'ebe akwa.
kparanuma.

3 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
I shouldn't quote you again ,May I also remind you that you're in a public forum and I have the right to quote you as much as I want?
The FG never gave him any free money,he stood up for himself and they gave it to him after all it was his God given natural resources and he alone bears the brunt of the environmental degradation so spare me the sermon of free money.

This one bi like say na corruption pikin him be! So tompolo na him get the oil abi? Or na him papa manufacture am ko? Ok
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BraniacX(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
teemanbastos:
bastards.
Yet itz under a clueless administration dis miscreants can make war-inciting statements and go scot free.
Wich oil? Na them create d oil? Fools.

Your genealogy is that of shyte eating puke faced BASTARDS!!!

No GEJ no oil

Come and drill it let us see

ANIMAL!!!

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BotherMleeper(m): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
these savage bastards will wake up sometime in the near future still helplessly clutching their slimy 10-cents-per barrel oil while the rest of he world has moved on to cold fusion and renewable energy.

keep beating the drums of war, ye filthy 21st century oily cavemen, while we let slip the dogs of war.

go swim in your cheap worthless oil.

Neanderthals.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
hamingra:

grin grin grin they are small children! They too will learn the hard way! Maybe after 3 million niger delta lives are lost, they will learn!
We've already learnt from the last civil war.Only a mad man threatens war when he doesn't have a way out.

I hope you get the message.

5 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
FotherMucker:
these savage bastards will wake up sometime in the near future still helplessly clutching their slimy 10-cents-per barrel oil while the rest of he world has moved on to cold fusion and renewable energy.

keep beating the drums of war, ye filthy 21st century oily cavemen, while we let slip the dogs of war.

Neanderthals.

Bros this ya english heavy ooo! Pity them small, na lack of school make them dey misbehave!
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
FotherMucker:

Neanderthals.
Youre an angry man because they demanded for their right, I guess that makes you a much worse neaderthal.

FYI: Never underestimate the resolve of the man that has been pushed to the wall.

3 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by staymore: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
T.Y Danjuma should start thinking of owning a cow bloc not oil bloc again.

Barking on another man's wealth.
Gone are those days, Niger Delta people are wise now.

3 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by mezebel(f): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
nairaland forum
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by great664(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
hamingra:

Wetin deyain this one like this? Bros take am easy now! Sho!
take what easy? It is time we rise to position this Aboki's to where they belong and that's to their cows, Tomatoes and groundnut.... We are wiser and its time to pay them back in their own coins, I don't tolerate Aboki's again, the illiterate ones in the street are feeling the HEAT and sins committed by their elders.

If they try anything it will be KILL THEM ALL - Spartacus or ANNIHILATE THEM - MK3.

The time is NOW

Remember when Majority of Northerners control the Army? Please is insult to them now and they messed you up without thinking.

Now most are Tomato seller bcuz no Quota system works for them anymore.

The time is NOW!

3 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
staymore:
T.Y Danjuma should start thinking of owning a cow bloc not oil bloc again.

Barking on another man's wealth.
Gone are those days, Niger Delta people are wise now.
Apparently they do not understand the power of the man that has counted all but lost - He will go at any length to go down with his enemies.

3 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by emmykk(m): 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
hamingra:

Bros, the Ibos thought so too in 1967. They failed to realise that there is difference between insurgency/terrorism and war. Any govt with half brain will destroy any insurgency WITHIN ITS BORDERS in 24 hrs. Except if that govt has a hand in that insurgency. A war on the other hand is what the biafrans fought. The result is history
if obj cannot quench militant and yardua used wisdom,buhari can not do anything.

Quoting abacha on govt having hand in bokoharam lol what is in north east that interest Gej or while is it north-eash.i tot iherijika stay silent them and u guys should human right.

Dont be deceived this is 2015 not 1967.beside the igbo are bold.unlike bokoharm that it leader is not know or seen,neither do they have special uniform like biafra

5 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
hamingra:

This one bi like say na corruption pikin him be! So tompolo na him get the oil abi? Or na him papa manufacture am ko? Ok
Another vowel nigglet ....I'm waiting for your intelligent kinsmen and not your poor unintelligent asss.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by mezebel(f): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
limakatsomobile:
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE
so u don carry dis ur 419 come nairaland. Seun be careful of dis dude.... Na thieve o! Nothing of such is existing in custom right now. They duped my brother the very same way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by attoskoly: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
cycline404:
Are this guys above the law?
Just thinking loud

buhari said it and boko haram activities heightened, he is even using it for campaign against gej. amaechi threatened to run an apc parallel govt, they made him dg of gmb campaign organisation. please arrest these men before asari and co. if its apc, its ok but if its pdp its wrong. imagine apc insulting gej that his phd is fake when buhari cant produce ordinary secondary school certificate and its ok. we cant allow these evil men that ran away from pdp to destroy this country. nigeria will regret ever giving their mandate to the tinubus. a word is more dan enough for a wise.

WARNING!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: 2015
ELECTION
FEBRUARY 14 IS JUST FEW DAYS
TO GO AND THERE ARE FIGHTS
EVERYWHERE, KILLING OF
INNOCENT PEOPLE,
KIDNAPPING...
HERE ARE SOME TIPS THAT CAN
GUIDE YOU
1) DON'T KEEP LATE NIGHTS
2) MAKE SURE YOU TELL YOUR
FAMILY EXACTLY WHERE YOU
ARE GOING TO
3) ANYWHERE YOU ARE BE AT
ALERT
4) PICK EVERY CALL BECAUSE
THE PERSON MIGHT WANT TO
TELL YOU WHAT WILL SAVE
YOUR LIFE
5) EAT OR DRINK ONLY AT
TRUSTED PEOPLES HOUSE
6) PRAY BEFORE YOU ENTER A
BUS AND BE SENSITIVE EVEN
WHEN IN IT
7) AVOID SO ILE, MEANING,
AVOID TRAVELLING BY ROAD
SIDE. ALWAYS BOARD A BUS AT
THE GARAGE.
cool DONT B A POLITICAL THUG
9) ONCE YOU SENSE FIGHT IS
ABOUT TO START,PICK YOUR
THINGS AND RUN
10) DON'T GET INVOLVED IN
STUDENT PROTEST (AT LEAST
FOR NOW)
11) NIGHT PARTIES ARE
EXTREMELY DANGEROUS FOR
NOW.
12) DEFINE YOUR COMPANY.
MIND THE KIND OF FRIENDS YOU
KEEP. DON'T FOLLOW ANY
FRIEND TO AN UNKNOWN PLACE/
DESTINATION.
PLEASE PASS THIS
INFORMATION TO EVERYBODY
EVEN YOUR FRIENDS THAT U
DONT TALK TO AGAIN BECAUSE
THIS IS ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH.
YOU CAN SHARE THIS PLS. as you vote wisely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.