Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (54140 Views)

Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by anitank(f): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
great664:
shut the mess up if u don't have anything to say. When Tinubu in front of Buhari threatened to form a parallel govt what did you say? Why are foools like you unbiased? In a sane country, ND should have been heaven on earth yet they keep mute and use the money to beautify the northern state. Oil bloc are being owned by northerners in ND, General or not? If he don't apologise, his oil bloc is gone forever.

If you don't know those militant has upgrade to world class, thanks to Oil money and Russia bLack Market....

Sometime think with ur brain and not with your Anus.
Ok sir
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by sweetgala(m): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
ichidodo:
Oh yeah!!!..let us be clear because People can be myopic when it comes to the ominous threat the
ND militants portend....yes they
might not be large enough to
face down Nigerian army but
they are large enough to plunge
the economy down so bad that the naira used to pay the same wages of the
Nigerian soldiers will be as
worthless as the paper we use
to wipe our buttocks.Now factor in the
massive corruption in the
Army,low morale and sheer
laziness borne from nepotism
and favouritism plus easy access
(on the side of the militants) to
the coast,mineral resources via
bunkering and exchange for
arms from Russian black market
arms dealers with cash to fund a
well trained and compact
personnel sourced from the
same educated and enlightened
people of the forest region. Let us just
say the mangroves of the Niger
delta will be a blackhole for the
nationalists...vote wisely.

Threatening to make the country ungovernable if their boy foes not get elected democratically is a new low for the ND folks. No civility at all, time for FG to diversify into other markets to boost the economy this oil does not pay us well anymore
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by great664(m): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
anitank:

Ok sir
GOOD
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by FoleyMartin: 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tru talk jare![b]
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:08am On Feb 01, 2015
Danjuma don Price grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by notoriousbabe: 12:11am On Feb 01, 2015
Bimbo Ajinibi wrote:

I finally made out time to watch the N5million per hour Anti-Buhari vitriolic documentary being aired on AIT and NTA last night. I have seen propaganda before, but never seen such irresponsible and divisive documentary of the highest order. President Goodluck Jonathan and his team condescended so low and threw human dignity to dogs; decorum flew out of the window.

After peddling all sorts of lies, rumours and unfounded propaganda and still nothing else to say to complete and justify the 1 hour N5million prime time “documentlies”, they now moved to attacking General Muhammad Buhari’s family. Why the hatred? What was the offence of Late Mrs Buhari and the late daughter being discussed in the sad documentary?

There is something morbid about GEJ campaign team. Its either they are talking about GMB dying soon or about his late wife or late daughter. They just love talking about death. Why?

If you are reading my message and you are either a parent or one wishing to become a parent one day, I pray that may you not experience death of your child/children...talkless of being taunted and mocked!

Muhammad Buhari’s first daughter Zulai passed away after delivering a baby. Zulai Buhari, who was 40 died from sickle cell anaemia. Buhari lost a lovely daughter to death on November 29, 2012 after battling with sickle cell anaemia for 40 years! This is what Goodluck Jonathan and PDP has turned to campaign theme! Mocking the death of Buhari’s daughter.

Not yet done with morbidity, they moved to talk about Buhari’s late wife who died in 2006. The documentary mentioned how he divorced his late wife and some other beer parlour gist.

Is this the sort of campaign we should be getting from an incumbent President when economy is collapsing and exchange rate is now out of control with $1 at N207?

Again, Muhammad Buhari has never referred or attack President Jonathan’s family. He has never said Dame is barren, he has never said GEJ has children out of wedlock; he has never blamed GEJ for bad drinking habit. He only concentrates on issue based campaign!
Let campaign be issue based and enough of attacking Buhari’s family.

MAY HER DEATH HUNT THOSE (PDP AGENTS) THAT MOCK HER IN DEATH.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BraniacX(m): 12:11am On Feb 01, 2015
seangy4konji:
The best thing in Nigeria now is to be able to have a weapon and have a license for it as when day light militanta are threatening the country and still enjoying then I see no reason why a 100 level undergraduate can't walk Into a bank and tell them to hand over their cash with no body askin him the reason. We should be able to Robb the rich and rape their children also and give te police money on our way out.

If it's ok for people to threaten out lives and go away with it then I see no reason why we cant decend on the senators house around the corner and collect all they have ever worke for.

If war should happen in this country.a lot of people will die as we have all opened our eyes to allow treason be treated with fragile hands and you are breeding what you can't handle.

It's a shame our leaders have all joined hands with terorist to make life of citizens unbearable and fear. If ordinary boy steal Nokia you are quick to sentence them right??

The time will come and I hope blod will not flow but I want us to be watchful of our president. He is one a side and we should not wait and watch them.hey have been importing arms and some have come out in open but thy have as usual swept their as purchase deals under the carpet. The southaftica deal which is one out of many.

Nigeria please this is not any body a fathers title. Not do or die. As a Yoruba. I will fight till d last drop and you looters won't go Scott free when the time comes.

Ruth will prevails and injustice will never go unpunished.

Thieves.

We will kill all d Ijaw people here in d south west and that's guaranteed.

Your father!!

Come and start with me.

Am in lagos, give me your adress.

Let's walk the talk.

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by EMANY01(m): 12:12am On Feb 01, 2015
seangy4konji:
The best thing in Nigeria now is to be able to have a weapon and have a license for it as when day light militanta are threatening the country and still enjoying then I see no reason why a 100 level undergraduate can't walk Into a bank and tell them to hand over their cash with no body askin him the reason. We should be able to Robb the rich and rape their children also and give te police money on our way out.

If it's ok for people to threaten out lives and go away with it then I see no reason why we cant decend on the senators house around the corner and collect all they have ever worke for.

If war should happen in this country.a lot of people will die as we have all opened our eyes to allow treason be treated with fragile hands and you are breeding what you can't handle.

It's a shame our leaders have all joined hands with terorist to make life of citizens unbearable and fear. If ordinary boy steal Nokia you are quick to sentence them right??

The time will come and I hope blod will not flow but I want us to be watchful of our president. He is one a side and we should not wait and watch them.hey have been importing arms and some have come out in open but thy have as usual swept their as purchase deals under the carpet. The southaftica deal which is one out of many.

Nigeria please this is not any body a fathers title. Not do or die. As a Yoruba. I will fight till d last drop and you looters won't go Scott free when the time comes.

Ruth will prevails and injustice will never go unpunished.

Thieves.

We will kill all d Ijaw people here in d south west and that's guaranteed.

I like the threats you just made and I hope you (Yorubas) actually try to make good on those threats.
I sincerely hope that you do try because in return, no Yoruba man will stay in the south south /east beyond the next day.We are not savages like you all so we'll not go blood thirsty on ya all but that will be the end of the south west in any thing that involves the Niger delta or south east for that matter.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by nzeadachie: 12:12am On Feb 01, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Danjuma don Price grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HE MUST BUY IT
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by seangy4konji: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2015
It's in your blood. Your fagbons. Mother join. You need to go and talk to your brothers who have no respect for the law and people.

No human should utter such words.

We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Is blood being shed what makes you happy?
BraniacX:

Your father!!

Come and start with me.

Am in lagos, give me your adress.

Let's walk the talk.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by discusant: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2015
[/quote][quote author=Dasini post=30312612]These men should be cooling off in jail, they keep making threat, in a sane society they would have been arrested by now.am sure if it is an opposition member doing these, JEG would have raised eyebrow.
Any day they ask you to vote for return of regional government system with fiscal federalism to Nigeria, to avoid receiving threats from those Niger delta people, you shall say no. You want to eat your cake and still have it. T . Y Danjuma who makes his millions of Dollars from oil blocks in Niger delta has charity organizations in all parts of Nigeria except in the southsouth and southeast zones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by seangy4konji: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Ignore my talk and reason like a human Nigerian.

Why can we not just hold each other like bro and sisters?where is d love from ur brothers?

War brings nothing but suffer and all we v worked for will crumble.i don't think your brothers think that way that's why they are par boiling their heart in hatred.

God will see you through.
EMANY01:

I like the threats you just made and I hope you (Yorubas) actually try to make good on those threats.
I sincerely hope that you do try because in return, no Yoruba man will stay in the south south /east beyond the next day.We are not savages like you all so we'll not go blood thirsty on ya all but that will be the end of the south west in any thing that involves the Niger delta or south east for that matter.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by EMANY01(m): 12:22am On Feb 01, 2015
samplegirl:
I am not interested in what Danjuma said about niger delta millitants I am only interested about what Danjuma has ever said about boko haram.

Or about the Fulani militants that kill people almost weekly in his home state Taraba.As a matter of fact 20-27 people were killed just three days ago.
I would think he has enough to worry about right at home and no time to stress himself about the ND.

4 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BraniacX(m): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2015
seangy4konji:
It's in your blood. Your fagbons. Mother join. You need to go and talk to your brothers who have no respect for the law and people.

No human should utter such words.

We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Is blood being shed what makes you happy?

Shut the Bleep up!!!

Less talking, now prove your mettle,

Name, age and location!

Talk is cheap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 01, 2015
These militants are common criminals and should never make the mistake of calling themselves freedom fighters because we the enlightened folks here don't see them as such. Whose freedom did they fight for? Has life changed for us in the Niger Delta after the sham amnesty? Is the government now more responsive to environmental issues in the ND since our brother is in charge?
A call for war by these militants is a declaration of more pains on our people. We in the ND would be the ones to suffer if they go to war, just as the people of the North East are feeling the heat of boko haram.
GEJ and the militants are the main beneficiaries of the struggle for justice for the ND. They and their families can go to war.

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Aegon(m): 12:30am On Feb 01, 2015
asuoka:
So pitiful...only if they dey knw dis man wen he was young...wen he was still a major...dangerous
oh yeah, when he murdered his principal Ironsi to please his Fulani masters. He has now been adequately rewarded with an OML which he sold to SINOPEC for one billion dollars.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by royal231(m): 12:31am On Feb 01, 2015
asuoka:
So pitiful...only if they dey knw dis man wen he was young...wen he was still a major...dangerous

We know him.... They also know him.... He killed our own Aguiyi Ironsi...

Ask your self... Is he supposed to be a free man or behind bars..

In case u don't know TY is presently a mental patient... He was always one

Many of you don't know what is about to happen

Pls my igbo brothers.. Its time we all pick up our history books..

They banned it to make us naïve

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Aegon(m): 12:31am On Feb 01, 2015
asuoka:
oh yeah, when he murdered his principal Ironsi to please his Fulani masters. He has now been adequately rewarded with an OML which he sold to SINOPEC for one billion dollars. This man was one of the midwives of tribalism in the Army. the rot in today's army started in his time.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2015
DIS IS SO FUCCKING WRONG! JONDAFT SHD DO STH ABT DIS NOW B4 TINS GET OUT OF HAND OH.

BUT I SMELL D INVOLVEMENT OF PATIENCE JONATHAN IN ALL DIS MESS.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by aspirebig: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Dasini:
These men should be cooling off in jail, they keep making threat, in a sane society they would have been arrested by now.am sure if it is an opposition member doing these, JEG would have raised eyebrow.

It is easier said than done. That was in the olden days ok,you cannot jail people that are fighting for their rights ok.

If the northern are the custodian of Nigerian oil,only God knows if this country will still be here today.

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by EMANY01(m): 12:35am On Feb 01, 2015
hamingra:
And if the niger delta terrorists start after Buhari is elected, then we will be convinced that Goodluck is behind that insurgency.

Be convinced all you like just know that you can not touch him with or without proof (in this scenario you have no proof).
You will find that no matter how much you suspect that some individual is behind an insurgence you have to find solid proof.
Much like the current BK H impass.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BraniacX(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2015
hamingra:

"That he has failed is subjective"? After 6 years? Over 40 billion dollars? We still dont have electricity, no food, no jobs? Are you serious?

Speak for yourself and yourself alone.....I have a job, I have food, I have electricity which of course is never enough so I provide some of it myself to cover the shortfalls in supply, I also have security and I know I don't leave in the northeast but other parts of Nigeria are safe.

In a capitalist economy, the government is not required to provide any of the above named for you except security, so vote buhari if you like, its your choice.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by onajo2000(m): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
bastards.
Yet itz under a clueless administration dis miscreants can make war-inciting statements and go scot free.
Wich oil? Na them create d oil? Fools.
If this oil of a thing is found in ur area I don't know how you will be like... Open ur mouth and call people bastard.....thunder fire u and ur family
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BraniacX(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2015
prettyboi1989:

Only a strong leader can handle those boiz and get them silenced. Let them brandish their machine guns with chain bullets, only airstrikes with cruise missiles will turn their case to history. When isreal was blowing up buildings in palestine cos of hamas and civilians were caught in the cross fire, did anyone shout genocide?

FOol like you keep thinking like that and wake up to find the war at your doorstep in lagos or wherever, you think you or the military would kill civilians in the Niger Delta and everywhere else will remain untouched Daura will be the first to go
Dare us this time at your own risk

Enough said!!
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by EMANY01(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2015
emmatok:
[s][/s]

Buhari is not GEJ and he won't hesitate to arrest GEJ and it gangs members if ND crisis erupts.
You will be shocked the way Nigerian Military will deal with those militants, because we know Boko-haram fighting is political.

I wouldn't even bother to remind you that after the Odi incident, the militants shut down Nigeria's oil production from 2.1 million to 900,000 barrels a day which will the situation all through OBJ last year in office.
FOR THAT REASON AND THAT REASON ALONE the decision was made yo select a vice president from the Niger Delta specifically Ijaw.
The rest is history.
Feel free to restate you own version of Events.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by emmatok(m): 12:51am On Feb 01, 2015
EMANY01:

I wouldn't even bother to remind you that after the Odi incident, the militants shut down Nigeria's oil production from 2.1 million to 900,000 barrels a day which will the situation all through OBJ last year in office.
FOR THAT REASON AND THAT REASON ALONE the decision was made yo select a vice president from the Niger Delta specifically Ijaw.
The rest is history.
Feel free to restate you own version of Events.

Militants have been shutting down oil production since Abacha regime and the oil is still flowing, let them do a total shutting down and let's see who will suffer.

Those Generals got enough oil and gas investment outside Nigerian shores.
But your militants be treated like international criminals while thier oil Will be useless.

People like Asari will have to forfeit all his investment outside Nigeria.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 01, 2015
Funny how militants are now making threats of war just because GEJ is in power. Where were they when Abacha was dealing with their leaders.
It's just a matter of time...very soon they will get the war they have been clamouring for. Giving the military an excuse to take power.
By the time T.Y. Danjuma and his ex- generals with the power blocs do the needful, when the nation wakes up to the national anthem....Good morning, fellow Nigerians.Only then will empty threat warlords know that war is not about noise making. I hope they will stand out when the time comes.
I will be watching in 30D in company of my posh babes, while they give me HardOn. grin. And yes from different continent...Al- Najaf, Basra in Iraq. Via. CNN and Aljazeera. grin

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BraniacX(m): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2015
FotherMucker:
these savage bastards will wake up sometime in the near future still helplessly clutching their slimy 10-cents-per barrel oil while the rest of he world has moved on to cold fusion and renewable energy.

keep beating the drums of war, ye filthy 21st century oily cavemen, while we let slip the dogs of war.

go swim in your cheap worthless oil.

Neanderthals.

Ere the near future of your weed inspired hallucinations arrives, we're responsible for your standard of life and indirectly responsible for the education you've acquired.

Neanderthal cavemen we might be but our evolution by far outstrips the Jurassic era relics you and your ilk were reconstructed from.

Hasn't the extinction sub-routine in the evolution programme activated in your outmoded design yet Well, there's still time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:54am On Feb 01, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]Tell me what they said that is not true,or is it that when people say the truth,they should be jailed?.Is Nigerian unity not oil unity?.mtchw

What has that got to do with anything? What the hell are you talking about? Where in the constitution does it say the President MUST serve two terms? If he runs, contests then loses, thats nobody's fault but his for not doing enough to win more votes...and, no, cheating doesn't count.

Tompolo and co are fools to think they can take the Nigerian Military to war. No matter how many pipelines they blow up, or how fast GEJ empties the Treasury, THEY WILL NEVER BE RICHER THAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT; and thats what you need to go to war: MONEY!!! They will not get the support of the Ijaw clan, to talk less of the rest ND/SE tribes.

They are blowing hot air is all I say. When push comes to shove, they will lose.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by EMANY01(m): 12:55am On Feb 01, 2015
seangy4konji:
Ignore my talk and reason like a human Nigerian.

Why can we not just hold each other like bro and sisters?where is d love from ur brothers?

War brings nothing but suffer and all we v worked for will crumble.i don't think your brothers think that way that's why they are par boiling their heart in hatred.

God will see you through.

You claim you will kill us all,not you telling me about war being unreasonable.
I have no time for you.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by GamaG(m): 12:55am On Feb 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
bastards.
Yet itz under a clueless administration dis miscreants can make war-inciting statements and go scot free.
Wich oil? Na them create d oil? Fools.
u are d bigger fool. d resources in ur area y are u making it dormant? develop it for d gud of d country nau. mumu like u. wen d owners of sumtin are talkin u stay there to call them fools.come out of nairaland and call them fools mumu.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by docsholz(m): 1:15am On Feb 01, 2015
One Nigeria indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Officials Seen Exchanging Ballot Boxes Into A Private Car In Abuja. Photos / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.