Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Indian Guys ❤ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indian Guys ❤ (16795 Views)

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / Why Do So Many Indian Guys Chase Me? / India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
V0lv0:
Even if She is a 50 year old?

The oldest I have been with was 43. I am yet to taste 50 years old but if the body is right then she is good to go.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
onila:
the way non black men think abt black girls is really sad

dont know why a black woman will smash a non black man

Because black men put down black woman. If you can't uplift your own then who do expect to do that for you.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
adamskutty:
bro fulaman u need to cool down mehn! grin

The girl just dey joke, na joking time. grin

Goat forker
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
V0lv0:
Yeah. Unfortunately a lot of black people(men and women) have inferiority complex so when they get a non-black esp a white they feel like they have conquered the world. It all boils down to self hate. As for me I love black men too much and will always choose a black man over a white any day.

Even the whites themselves(some) have this God complex that automatically means that because they are white and they have shown interest, I as a black woman should fall over them simply because they are white. I have experienced this numerous times and it's very distasteful

I agree with this 100%, while Jigga is over there in the corner being delusional again
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
V0lv0:
Yeah. Unfortunately a lot of black people(men and women) have inferiority complex so when they get a non-black esp a white they feel like they have conquered the world. It all boils down to self hate. As for me I love black men too much and will always choose a black man over a white any day.

Even the whites themselves(some) have this God complex that automatically means that because they are white and they have shown interest, I as a black woman should fall over them simply because they are white. I have experienced this numerous times and it's very distasteful

You are a great woman V0lvo keep that Ghanaian pride strong unlike Jigga who loves selling out his people, thinking he is "advancing" and being delusional.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

I agree with this 100%, while Jigga is over there in the corner being delusional again

Jigga is being real. Yes some people have complex but not everyone that goes with a different race does so because of complex.

You don't get to choose who u fall in love with. If we had the choice then many people wouldn't be with the person they are with today.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

You are a great woman V0lvo keep that Ghanaian pride strong unlike Jigga who loves selling out his people, thinking he is "advancing" and being delusional.

Who on here can call me a sellout. I breathe and die Ghana. 99% of my battles on nairaland involves Ghana.

While I love my culture and nationality, I also acknowledge other cultures and nationality. If that makes me a sellout then I guess I am sellout.

Nigerians are too tribal

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Who on here can call me a sellout. I breathe and die Ghana. 99% of my battles on nairaland involves Ghana.

While I love my culture and nationality, I also acknowledge other cultures and nationality. If that makes me a sellout then I guess I am sellout.

Nigerians are too tribal

Sure d00d
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

Sure d00d

U r prejudice

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by V0lv0(f): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Jigga and Fula it's okay. Just agree to disagree

4 Likes

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dovelike wink

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Dovelike wink
What? Can't get me off your mind?

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Batman123: 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:

What? Can't get me off your mind?
lol you two love birds grin grin that's how it starts

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by IloveGH: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Batman123:

LMAO!!!
Yes they are cheesy
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Batman123:
Lol.We are just having fun. I can't really like someone ive not seen b4
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Beennkumar(m): 12:28am On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by cherryice(f): 12:37am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by cherryice(f): 12:40am On Feb 02, 2015
dovelike:

Lol.We are just having fun. I can't really like someone ive not seen b4
bitcch plss grin
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Very annoying thread. The comments here gave me a headache.

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 1:08am On Feb 02, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Very annoying thread. The comments here gave me a headache.

Ajuran/Ayanle would be laughing at these slaves.

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Fulaman198:

Ajuran/Ayanle would be laughing at these slaves.

And rightly so..

There is so many things to explain here. Its not that simple a matter.

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 1:14am On Feb 02, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

And rightly so..

There is so many things to explain here. Its not that simple a matter.

I agree, but you can probably say those "things" better than me. I am not as direct as you, because I hesitate and don't want to hurt everyone's little feelings here. But I'm honestly beginning to think that certain West Africans are the least African of all. That's something not to take pride in.

When you find yourself listening to more outside of African music to African music (I mean real non-Western influenced pure music) more than your own music, and when you start admiring other people more than your own people, then you know something is very wrong. Major inferior complex and Western Brainwashing.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 02, 2015
cherryice:

bitcch plss grin
Screw that.

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by harffie(m): 1:51am On Feb 02, 2015
onila:
Like today I was so sad
earlier today, I made a thread that I wanted to watch the South African series "the end game"

https://www.nairaland.com/2123237/south-african-posh-series-end

I finally found a website that I could download the series
unfortunately it was a virus

my laptop just turned upside down cry
I tried buying norton virus online but my credit card declined
and I didnt feel like going to the computer store because its cold outside

I went downstairs and met my Indian housemate and told him what happened
in 30 minutes, he was able to fix my laptop

I dont even have to buy norton virus on monday again
he downloaded free anti virus for me online
he also downloaded anti ads, so I wont get to see dumb ads again

he so smart, like really smart
hes not even studying computers in school yet he knows so much

Now I know why he gets so much pussy
he always brings girl every weekend

nothing like a smart man, ladies ❤

lets work hard and marry geniuses

my brother works in Dubai, he complained Indian guys have taken over the IT world
hard for him to compete with them

those indian mofos are the best
anyone could have done that! + if you think they are the best well check china....

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 02, 2015
V0lv0:

Always playing hard to get. You are gonna get old without tasting some nice little men. Please,... Not every man has the time to start worshiping you like goddess because of your in-between. Go and be a queen in your father's house if that is what you want because I am not going to pay attention to somebody like you.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 02, 2015
Indian men are rapists! Do you know that nation is the r a p e capital of the world? Smh...! angry undecided cry cry cry
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by bigfrancis21: 4:38am On Feb 02, 2015
onila:
Like today I was so sad
earlier today, I made a thread that I wanted to watch the South African series "the end game"

my brother works in Dubai, he complained Indian guys have taken over the IT world

I don't really see much of a 'feat' in his fixing your formerly virus-laden laptop. In fact, it is one of the basic things one should be able to do with a computer. Recovering a laptop from a virus attack is quite easy and can be done by a system restore to an earlier date preceding the virus attack, to re-imaging the laptop and what have you.

I really suspect you downloaded a malware which installed several funny looking applications on your system and toolbars on your browser with funny-looking pop-up windows here and there. This is a common issue today and isn't the least difficult to fix by simply using an Ad Block software to block the pop ups after uninstallation of the malware applications. This is part of what I help staff members do at my current job on campus - remote IT troubleshooting of their work computers right from my desk in my office.

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 02, 2015
onila:
Like today I was so sad

Wow! Your level of ignorance is extraordinary. u think he's got a super power because he install a free anti-malwares on your laptop I don't want to say most black girls are still too backward .

FYI, I was doing more than that in high school.

Again, you've got a choice to like what you want to like, don't just come on here to sound ignorant. My two cents!

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by V0lv0(f): 5:21am On Feb 02, 2015
all4naija:

Always playing hard to get. You are gonna get old without tasting some nice little men. Please,... Not every man has the time to start worshiping you like goddess because of your in-between. Go and be a queen in your father's house if that is what you want because I am not going to pay attention to somebody like you.
Are you on drugs or something cos most times you say a lot of crap. Lol I forget that you think that you are 'half white'. So not liking white men means am playing hard to get? Your level of reasoning is astonishing.

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Ajuran: 5:35am On Feb 02, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Because black men put down black woman. If you can't uplift your own then who do expect to do that for you.

Let the record indicate that I agree with this comment.

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 5:39am On Feb 02, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I don't really see much of a 'feat' in his fixing your formerly virus-laden laptop. In fact, it is one of the basic things one should be able to do with a computer. Recovering a laptop from a virus attack is quite easy and can be done by a system restore to an earlier date preceding the virus attack, to re-imaging the laptop and what have you.

I really suspect you downloaded a malware which installed several funny looking applications on your system and toolbars on your browser with funny-looking pop-up windows here and there. This is a common issue today and isn't the least difficult to fix by simply using an Ad Block software to block the pop ups after uninstallation of the malware applications. This is part of what I help staff members do at my current job on campus - remote IT troubleshooting of their work computers right from my desk in my office.

You will def. have a nice job once you are done with your studies. I can see it now, keep making Nigerians proud.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 5:39am On Feb 02, 2015
V0lv0:
Are you on drugs or something cos most times you say a lot of crap. Lol I forget that you think that you are 'half white'. So not liking white men means am playing hard to get? Your level of reasoning is astonishing.

Don't mind him, he's a mental case and you are a beautiful woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.