Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (52017 Views)

LMAO!!!! See How This Guy Got Busted While Toasting A Lady Online / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 04, 2015
aniagoluaustin:

noted
That's good...
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by An2elect2(f): 12:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Kedam:
So how can one convince a damsel like you.

Start by respecting Nigerian women. We are your mothers, aunties, sisters, friends, wives, fiancees, etc my dear Nigerian men smiley
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Kedam(m): 12:49am On Feb 04, 2015
An2elect2:

I wouldn't even care, trust me i wouldn't.
since u have accepted defeat on that, that makes us even. 50-50.A guy just said u are not romantic and u accepted unknowingly gud work.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by An2elect2(f): 12:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Kedam:
since u have accepted defeat on that, that makes us even. 50-50.A guy just said u are not romantic and u accepted unknowingly gud work.

Nah. Am in no competition with anyone, so defeat is pointless. I simply don't care what this kind of men say.

gd morning.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Kedam(m): 12:55am On Feb 04, 2015
An2elect2:

Start by respecting Nigerian women. We are your mothers, aunties, sisters, friends, wives, fiancees, etc my dear Nigerian men smiley
what if we start respecting Nigerian women as mothers, aunties, sisters, friends, wives, fiancees and they become cold, disrespect us, authoritative and unromantic?
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Kedam(m): 1:00am On Feb 04, 2015
An2elect2:

Nah. Am in no competition with anyone, so defeat is pointless. I simply don't care what this kind of men say.

gd morning.
where is ur honesty, u should either oppose or support.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by An2elect2(f): 1:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Kedam:
what if we start respecting Nigerian women as mothers, aunties, sisters, friends, wives, fiancees and they become cold, disrespect us, authoritative and unromantic?

Inspite of the insults nig women receive from their men, they are still submissive. How much more they will reciprocate when they are showered love and respect.
No need treating us like queens, treat us as women first.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Kedam(m): 1:13am On Feb 04, 2015
An2elect2:

Inspite of the insults nig women receive from their men, they are still submissive. How much more they will reciprocate when they are showered love and respect.
No need treating us like queens, treat us as women first.
Only a few of them are submissive. To make a man treat them has woman they need to give him a reason to. When a woman earn a mans love and trust she becomes a queen. There is a slang nothing goes for nothing.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by manalone2(m): 1:24am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:
a day will come when wooing a lady would become a course to study in Nigeria.

Nigerian men and guys are helplessly not romantic.

we'r helplessly not romantic and u can helplessly not do without us... I rest my case!
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 04, 2015
aniagoluaustin:

noted
Good
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 04, 2015
manalone2:

we'r helplessly not romantic and u can helplessly not do without us... I rest my case!
says who ?

you better stop dreaming and wake up
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by manalone2(m): 1:39am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:

says who ?

you better stop dreaming and wake up

marry urself, screw urself, get pregnant and I'll shout hallelujah that I've spotted another virgin Mary in Nigeria
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 04, 2015
manalone2:

marry urself, screw urself, get pregnant and I'll shout hallelujah that I've spotted another virgin Mary in Nigeria
advise has been taken.

but do you really have to lose your temper on this?

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Kookny(m): 1:52am On Feb 04, 2015
HARDDON:

Can't bliv with all my efforts there qrw still guys like oldbrain out there....!

Dude what did u just reel?

Razzle? In this age and time? What exactly do u wano tell her with ur super confident airs that she hasn't heard a thousand times over?

Point 1: ofcos she wud kill u! Chop ur head open n suck off ur brains witha stroll since u are dumb enuf to come at a total stranger with Luv lines. Simply whack......she wud kill u! A bruised ego is another form of death that so many a guy never wakes from.

Point 2: no need to convince any body, cos in ur trying hard to, , d smart ones see tru u n wud make it hard for u to float let alone swim. Bon d brain wash talk , she let u cos she Fancy some salient spots not because u too tu5h!

Point 3 only come into play when she's taken the wind off ur sail while u were trying so hard to please her instead of teasing her then u go struggling to keep d sinking ship sailing. Ur throat runs dry, body language wussy, sense dense n u just wish u cud redeem d situation by asking silly Qs u listed above.

Op change ur orientation n ball like em big boys:
The moment u let a gurl know ur intentions, u r as gud as done. Pack ur body pack n just roll!
Unpredictability is the name of the ish. Ring d wheel: came to check if ur brain is as sleek as ur face, if u worth having a Holy convoy with...... U dig?
Dare to be outstanding. they r all wired to think any guy that says hiya, is asking em out n mos def wants some cooche, ur duty is to prove otherwise n run d rule over her. Ur hands r full n talking to her even is a privilege she should cherish !

Make fun of her, tease her, make her laugh n when d laughter is loudest, collect her phone, punch ur number in , dail it n be gone. Im still yet to make up my mind if it was nice meeting u or not, u live to prove that. ...
...........We gone. We ain't got time to waste.
Make sure u don't call her that day. U r too busy with others.

NOTE: a lady u make laugh that her rib cracks a bit, is half way home! Go figure

With woman, d way forward(in) is d way backward(send less) n just like wise guys don't go chasing money as d foolish ones, but set money traps, so also shld it be with women , set laughter traps, be cocky, be funny .

Countless r them that have been rumbled without even as much as knowing her name, then when she finally comes to her senses from d clouds, she be like: cant bliv i just did that! do u even know my name? grin

Ofcos d rest is history, she wud be d one calling from that day ! cheesy

But u wudnt dig......guys don't dig.....

Dude! you gat soma 'em sense of seduction.

Me had to logon in to compliment ya. You live in Naija?
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by manalone2(m): 2:01am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:

advise has been taken.

but do you really have to lose your temper on this?

I hate the rate at which ladies complain of guys!

we'r bad yet u end up with us..

and how do u expect to get something good out of someone u don't believe in?

my temper is still tight anyways!
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Wealthyonos(m): 4:36am On Feb 04, 2015
lol ask her to give u her account number. U're half way done.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by RedSeaKing(m): 5:41am On Feb 04, 2015
Actually you don't need all that. Girls are simple. Tell em a story now and then. Make them laugh and before you know you will have the keys to the gate. Laughter is the best orgasm for most girls. Just me saying that will turn many of em reading this grin

No need to complicate things.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by iamakbar(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Decorous articulation of the cognitive undertaking shouldn't be disparaged.

It's not an exposition of ostentation, neither is it an endeavour at erecting a scintillating facade.

On the contrary, it's ascribable to the fidelity in all things no matter how infinitesimal .
For ur mind now, u don blow grammar finish be dat oooo....mttteeeew!

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by iamfbanj(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2015
as for unilorin gals... u nid to cram big english oo..... if not dy will just look u as if u shit for body.. nd dy wnt reply u, but just pick up sm lines frm klaus in TVD.. nd jst tell them.. can we go to shoprite tomorrow... instantly... dy will say.. no p fah grin
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by iamfbanj(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Wealthyonos:
lol ask her to give u her account number. U're half way done.
she b slowpoke ni...?
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by berryworld: 7:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Dem still dey toast girls now adays,as for me its been long I toast any woman again.I'm fine tall man,I hve a car so its so so easy for me 2 sleep with any girl.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Mftivi: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:
a day will come when wooing a lady would become a course to study in Nigeria.

Nigerian men and guys are helplessly not romantic.
I can as well say all nija girls and women are gold diggers. say no to generalisation, lol.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Mftivi: 7:54am On Feb 04, 2015
An2elect2:

Your observation is spot on. Faaaaaar from treating women nicely... i wont want to end up with this kind of men or wish any woman the same. It is a sad reality for most women here, the society is highly patriarchal.
Nothing bad with that but it becomes discomforting when women are constantly harassed and disrespected and shoved aside as mere 'domestic appendage' lacking logical abilities and deserving of love.

shame.
please allow me to clear your doubts dear. wink
An2elect2:

Your observation is spot on. Faaaaaar from treating women nicely... i wont want to end up with this kind of men or wish any woman the same. It is a sad reality for most women here, the society is highly patriarchal.
Nothing bad with that but it becomes discomforting when women are constantly harassed and disrespected and shoved aside as mere 'domestic appendage' lacking logical abilities and deserving of love.

shame.
these kind of men you talking about can't hide their jerkytude lol, but for love of money most ladies will put head.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Mftivi:
I can as well say all nija girls and women are gold diggers. say no to generalisation, lol.
what's stopping you from saying that?
like I care.

I said what's happening but you can proof me wrong
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2015
manalone2:

I hate the rate at which ladies complain of guys!

we'r bad yet u end up with us..

and how do u expect to get something good out of someone u don't believe in?

my temper is still tight anyways!
hmmmmm just learn to be romantic and caring and stop playing the boss!!!

it's irritating
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Mftivi: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2015
leave pattern and be creative. saw a girl in a banking hall, wrote a short note "I like your hair,shoe,top,the mirror in your bag. shhhh! don't laugh people are watching. for more likes send Hi to 081******(my phone number)" walked up to her like I needed clearification on the contents of the note wearing a very serious look, had her hold it with me and she read and cracked. I left the girl cracking and the people around confused. she is still laughing but this time with me.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Mftivi: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:

what's stopping you from saying that?
like I care.

I said what's happening but you can proof me wrong
I can't remember dating you.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Mftivi:
I can't remember dating you.
not only Nigerian guys are not romantic but they are aggressive and daft too

it's a pity
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2015
I beliv u guy,every body thought dat all gals ar afta money
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Mftivi: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:

not only Nigerian guys are not romantic but they are aggressive and daft too

it's a pity
my dear there are millions of good guys in this country. there are jerks all over the world Naaa. its not a Nigerian thing. That's my point.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2015
Mftivi:
my dear there are millions of good guys in this country. there are jerks all over the world Naaa. its not a Nigerian thing. That's my point.
hmmmmmm well said. but the population of the good guys in Nigerian is nothing compared to the bad guys

a change is what we need
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Mftivi: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmmm well said. but the population of the good guys in Nigerian is nothing compared to the bad guys

a change is what we need
are you trying to campaign for buhari so that he will us guys frog jump? lol don't mind me. well evil shall multiply but I pray you find true and romantic love (^_^)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen / Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.