Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (52021 Views)

LMAO!!!! See How This Guy Got Busted While Toasting A Lady Online / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Mftivi:
are you trying to campaign for buhari so that he will us guys frog jump? lol don't mind me. well evil shall multiply but I pray you find true and romantic love (^_^)
lolzxxzz

thanks anyways
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by manalone2(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmm just learn to be romantic and caring and stop playing the boss!!!

it's irritating

u want me to lick ur anus after shitting to prove that am romantic and caring?

learn to appreciate us and we'll do more!

NOTE: God made us the 'boss' right from the days of Adam.. u can't change that!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by harry509: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Tosinville:
grin grin dis dude dey vex o! Lol, at least u must get something wey you go use attract love na, u no fine? U no get sweet mouth? Abi u think say love dey blind like b4? Bro, you gotta hustle hard o!, I'm in d hustle now Lol
bros I get dos tins. Bt na d fact I tell u now. Abeg make I eat my fufu n black soup 1st b4 I go gve more details, bcus nigeria gals am reali reali short of words....

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2015
manalone2:

u want me to lick ur anus after shitting to prove that am romantic and caring?

learn to appreciate us and we'll do more!

NOTE: God made us the 'boss' right from the days of Adam.. u can't change that!
#yawn stylishly

am not going to argue with u. It's in u
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Mftivi: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Another annoying thing most guys do is expecting every friendship with a girl to be sex oriented. can't you just befriend a girl just for friends sake? I have this female friend that calls me her lil brother, she takes me out and buys stuff for me, am only allowed to buy stuffs like fancy pen and little little things cos am young and that's what I can buy. am three years older than she is. I can't remember wooing her.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by manalone2(m): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:

#yawn stylishly

am not going to argue with u. It's in u

good for u and remember to join the convent(to be a nun) since u don't need us..

please remember to cover ur mouth while yawning...just for our safety

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 04, 2015
manalone2:

good for u and remember to join the convent(to be a nun) since u don't need us..

please remember to cover ur mouth while yawning...just for our safety
if I don't marry or date a Nigerian doesn't mean the end. stop talking like it's only Nigerians on earth.

now remember to address a lady respectfully online or offline it speaks a lot about u
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by manalone2(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:

if I don't marry or date a Nigerian doesn't mean the end. stop talking like it's only Nigerians on earth.

now remember to address a lady respectfully online or offline it speaks a lot about u

thanks for the advice, I'll remember..

NOTE: what u give determines what u get..#justsaying#

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2015
manalone2:

thanks for the advice, I'll remember..

NOTE: what u give determines what u get..#justsaying#
good
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Boll2010: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Tosinville:
grin cheesy real bad boy diva, I feel ya pain lol, but nobody gat time singing a love song in a garden full of rose & habiscus flowers for a girl anymore, thangs has changed, get da stacks & gimme d p*zzy, straight up #YSL
bros aswear you don scatter finish!! I just dey laugh for here! gringrin

Your signature is for the christainhood but your comment na for streetlife
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Davotee(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2015
klassiquette:
Also for the grammarians; it's ideal you use simple English stop trying to impress, blowing off crammed grammar from the dictionary is a total turn off
i belongd 2 dis category b4. Evn tho i dnt 'cramm grammar from d dictionary' but my diction flows natural and if i meet gurls who cant match up with my flow it becoms problematic and all dis while i neva decoded wat d problem is until my frnd Jo once told me wen i was abt 2 woo one chick dat 'davo go and get her and please a rage grammar' 'a rage' means reduce in hausa. It was then i realised dat i was using 'grammar' and i speak it with so much ease. Well thank God for Jo i can now try as mch as possible 2 deframe d words jst as am doin now.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Xvenus(f): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Other things to avoid :
1) Don't borrow shirts, shoes, trousers and tie to impress. Though Be yourself doesn't mean you can be unkempt and smelly. Just be neat.

2) Don't go acting like you have the keys to the vault of CBN, because once she accepts you that way, you MUST keep up to the expected standards of expenditure. By the way, some girls get turned off by extravagant men. I am one of them.

3) Girls get tired of hearing the same bunch of lines get rolled out by different men. Avoid the usual rethorics rather impress with your intelligence, knowledge of various topics. Smart girls like smart/intelligent guys.You will be amazed at how easily you guys will get along.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Cholls(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
vheMa:
put one of ur fingers into ur a$$ hole,then smell it. And come and tel us ao is it,say sumtin abt it undecided
my sistes khomokh khodekh. Khaye khnkh khsekh khekh undecided
vheMa:
put one of ur fingers into ur a$$ hole,then smell it. And come and tel us ao is it,say sumtin abt it undecided
my sistes khomokh khodekh. Khaye khnkh khsekh khekh
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Kedam(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:

not only Nigerian guys are not romantic but they are aggressive and daft too

it's a pity
That's too much. Do u really mean it?
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kedam:
That's too much. Do u really mean it?
did you see the way he attacked me?

huh?
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Kedam(m): 4:39am On Feb 05, 2015
diddydiva:

did you see the way he attacked me?

huh?
is it rage or what? Anyway I don park well.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Mftivi: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2015
Xvenus:
Other things to avoid :
1) Don't borrow shirts, shoes, trousers and tie to impress. Though Be yourself doesn't mean you can be unkempt and smelly. Just be neat.

2) Don't go acting like you have the keys to the vault of CBN, because once she accepts you that way, you MUST keep up to the expected standards of expenditure. By the way, some girls get turned off by extravagant men. I am one of them.

3) Girls get tired of hearing the same bunch of lines get rolled out by different men. Avoid the usual rethorics rather impress with your intelligence, knowledge of various topics. Smart girls like smart/intelligent guys.You will be amazed at how easily you guys will get along.
above suggests you are smart. I am Mr smart, let's discuss quantum physics (^_^)
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Fayvhur(f): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
I hate over confident guys. they jxt think they're too fine, that any girl wud want em. a guy shud not be too pushy. if she says no, then it's a NO! smile and agree with her
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Wantedola(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Good techniques.
But me that can't toast a female. We just get talking, get friendly and if possible, graduate into relationship.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Tim16(m): 12:47am On Feb 11, 2020
eleko1:
Ok King of Toaster.Do one need to blab in the name of wooing a lady when money speak louder nowadays?Even with ur charisma,U'll sweep them off
Money is not everything brother. I don't have money but I've bleeped countless classy girls that turned down millionaires even with their exotic cars. This is a fact. People do ask me if I uses jazz to get these girls... Your self worth, confidence, and having a personality that command respect is key. There are babes your money can't get you. We are the main players and professors in the game. I've sworn and lived inside the ocean of women and sex, but at the end 3 things are involved, is either you got HELPED (breakthrough) through a woman, or you get RUINED because of women, or it could end up as just FUN for you without any bad effect. This is the final destination of all players. I said this as a professor on the game who has bleeped over 6000 women since I was born. My experience with them thought me a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.