Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (47810 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by taharqa: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Yes he is not attending the debate tomorrow. Dele Alake just confirmed it.

APC will not be part of those who are partisan and smearing the name of Buhari.

Can we now move on?

You no dey shame??

Jeeezzzz!!!

Is Channels tv still PRO GEJ?? A TV station owned by Tony momoh?

I said it here before. buhari is an OLODO. There is NOTHING in his head. A JSS student can successfully debate hi.. And the worst mistake APC would have made was to bring him out for debate cos they would have been completely massacred.

And that says a lot about Buhari and APC

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Descartes: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2015
What a coward!! gringringrin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by itetemi: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2015
did jonathaan attend 2011 debate.

abeg why the sudden debate cry.............................desperadoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2015
I would really love if GMB debates 2mao but I heard there is another one on Wednesday and they said they will attend.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2015
taharqa:

You no dey shame??

Jeeezzzz??

Is Channels tv still PRO GEJ?? A TV station Tony momoh
Fool!
Go back and read my third post on this thread.
Do I have to repeat myself?

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by erunz(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Since buhari cannot attend channels tv's debate, mayb TVC should try and organize the debate. The truth is that before feb 14 buhari must debate.

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Descartes: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Fool!

angry angry
Kai ! You never change?

31 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Kingspin(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2015
We know already leave that for his fellow fellow and radical supporters.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by anonimi: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
Did your school while you were in secondary school pair you with an inferior one. What is there to debate with nonperforming schools? Buhari is at home with the toughest international journalists like Stephen Sucker and Christiane Amanpour.

Yes oh......just as in this one

[ur=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jFhDzZQ7N4][/url]

Vote wisely!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by ndcide(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
This clearly shows that all APC campaign is all about face saving jamboree and media chants. no specifics no nothing.

shamefully disgusting that we can't raise the bar of political discussion with the APC candidate ; yet we want to discuss issues. is it not on platforms like this the issues are discussed?

31 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by jamace(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
This politician Buhari is still in the mentality of general Buhari, just like his blind followers. Democracy will not only humble politician Buhari but will humiliate him too.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by clevvermind(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
yes! He was also scared in 2011 when Jonathan refused to debate with him. undecided

Nonsense!!
Jonathan is ready now. tell your boss to come out. people wants to hear from him. this is 2015. he should stop acting like a coward.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by rozayx5(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

buhari fans will be ashamed today

mods front page, obinoscopy

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Descartes:
Is Channelstv partisan too?
4 channels we say. Host the debate independently. GMB has agreed with other organizations to attend their debate
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Kenai: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2015
itetemi:
did jonathaan attend 2011 debate.

abeg why the sudden debate cry.............................desperadoes

Oh, so Buhari is taking after the Jonathan of 2011, yet he still screams "Change!"
Exactly what 'Change' does he hope to effect when he's now copying the same man he says is Clueless?

Na so una dull reach?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2015
The Director of Media and Communication of the The
Buhari Campaign Organisation , Dele Alake has just
revealed that the All Progressives Congress
Presidential candidate in the forthcoming election,
General Muhammadu Buhari will not be participating
at the Presidential elections organised by Channels
TV in partnership with some bodies slated for
Tuesday, 3rd of February, 2015.
This will be the second time the APC Presidential
candidate will be pulling out of a Presidential debate
ahead of the 2015 general elections. Dele Alake
during Monday’s edition of Channels’ TV Sunrise Daily
stated that they pulled out of the previous debate
and the coming one because they have got an
intelligence report that some of the organizers of the
debates are partisan in nature and pro PDP.
He however made it clear that the All Progressives
Congress will be open to a debate organised by an
Independent body who are not partisan in nature.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2015
An independent organization(s) are putting up a debate at Terra Kulture in Lagos. Jonathan should show up and Debate with Buhari. cheesy cheesy

Simple!
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan is ready now. tell your boss to come out. people wants to hear from him. this is 2015. he should stop acting like a coward.
You seem not to get it,do you?
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
An independent organization(s) are putting up a debate at Terra Kulture in Lagos. Jonathan should show up and Debate with Buhari. cheesy cheesy

Simple!
we have sad it. all we want is and independent platform. Channels can do that on its own.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by mumumugu(m): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Lacomus:
I'm not a partisan, I don't see any crime there maybe the man is too busy for a debate.

is that your latest excuse? Busy?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:
we have sad it. all we want is and independent platform. Channels can do that on its own.
I wonder why Channels shouldn't organize the debate independently. Why should they want to join hands with those who are partisan?
They disappointed me honestly!
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Descartes: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:
4 channels we say. Host the debate independently. GMB has agreed with other organizations to attend their debate
He is doing himself more harm than good. As a "General" he has nothing to fear and Generals are not known for cowardice. Honestly, I would have loved to see him debate with the "Clueless One" as Nigerians decide. Thanks.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Fool!

angry angry

We don't live in the past, fool. How many developed countries live in the past? Fool. So Buhari is following in Jonathan's footsteps, then what's the difference? fool. What is the norm for presidential candidates? Avoid debate? Fool. Does two mistake make a right? Fool. Sane, educated leaders know how to tackle bias Journalists! Fool. Clearly this man cannot command respect, with either his mouth, brain or pen! Fool!!!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by mumumugu(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:

Can we now move on?

is channels tv also smearing buharis name?
Let buhari choose the group,venue and time for any debate?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Where is that foolish barcanista? Come here and eat your words. Your "amiable general" has chickened out once again.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:

Can we now move on?
do u even know what it means to move on? Madam!!

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nwabekeyi2: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2015
Promhize:

We don't live in the past, fool. How many developed countries live in the past? Fool. So Buhari is following in Jonathan's footsteps, then what's the difference? fool. What is the norm for presidential candidates? Avoid debate? Fool. Does two mistake make a right? Fool.

Promise it is not right to call people fools. Watch your mouth boy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by mumumugu(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:
GMB will not do things because jonathanians want him to do
All we as for is a neutral ground if that is not available,Then it becomes impossible to be part of such

GMB has always been part of debates.

jonathan dont want a debate.nigerians do.
can your boss get the neutral ground.? Even if it is bbc hausa,goodluck will attend

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by mumumugu(m): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are only shocked that about 250 of our Chibok girls has been missing for the past 1 year and the useless has not been able to do anything!

We are shocked that, 20Billion Dollars of our common Patrimony has been frittered away and nobody is talking about it!

We are shocked That a Dollar now exchanges 250 Naira.

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book!

We are shocked at the level of unemployment in Nigeria!

We. Are shocked that Our President said Stealing was not Corruption!

We are shocked that the First family feeds with over 1Billion Naira per year!

These are some of the things that worries us more not a belated debate where people watch some persons standing and talking out of heart!

typical APC members. Please, lets face issue at hand-debate

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by MalcoImX: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
You sure?
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Descartes: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo419:
The General has decided to put to bed all the ridiculous allegations by PDP. He is holding a press conference soon to put PDP to shame

More details coming ........

Sai Buhari Sai Baba
Really? That's good if it's true.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2015
Breaking news:

Channels have decided to organize a studio based debate and will be anchored by their Chairman,Tony Momoh.

I think this is better.

Say no to partisan politics!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lagosians Ask Police To Return To Work / Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement / Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.