Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (47806 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Infomaz:

If APC is so sure of these facts, why not bring them to d debate tomorrow? To deny us d electorate an opportunity to hear n see d leading presidential candidates n their vice present n defend their manifestoes is disrespectful, undemocratic n reeks of cowardice.

What is there to debate again? The missing girls or the missing Dollars or that Stealing was no longer corruption??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Where is that foolish barcanista? Come here and eat your words. Your "amiable general" has chickened out once again.
I am yet to take position until I confirm whether or not the amiable General will participate. That shouldn't make you to call me fool though

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by IVORY2009(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2015
iiichidodo:
Buhari keeps committing gaffe after gaffe...we wonder how this will sit with undecided voters when this news breaks out.We would like the PDP team to milk this gaffe to the last drop,let the electorate be aware of the shady,illiterate character which is Buhari..

Buhari has made the greatest mistake, by boycotting this debate organised by Channels television, I see him loosing lots of his supporters, as for me and my group, we have decided to turn the ship around, and wait for the outcome of the debate, we want to know how our incoming president we solve the eletricity problem, insecurity etc, Perhaps PDP we will all vote, i.e. If he can tell us how he choose to tackle those issues.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by taharqa: 9:22am On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo419:
The General has decided to put to bed all the ridiculous allegations by PDP. He is holding a press conference soon to put PDP to shame

More details coming ........

Sai Buhari Sai Baba

We don't want him to 'address' any useless press conference where he wud read from a short paper already prepared for him.

Let him go and debate man-to-man for full 2 hours with his opponent before Nigerians in any platform of his choice. If he likes let him choice APC national headquarters for the debate, nobody cares. But he must debate b4 Nigerians.

This guy wants to flicking be the President of Nigeria for goodness sake

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by SOUNDKING: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2015
May be the robot they installed on him has developed technical fault...any way na only 4 naija.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by brownlord: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Ijebulogic:
Some People don't understand that most Nigerians are just tired...nobody cares about the lastminute slash in petrol prices, or WASC qualifications debate or Channels debate. Majority of Nigerians (including myself who voted Umbrella and personally wore GEJ t_shirts in 2011) have given up on all this petty mudslinging.....sometimes it feels like a local govt chairman election not a Presidential one. PDP has had 15 years to completely transform Nigeria...but this morning alone, residents in my complex have spent N60k already on buying diesel, petrol and tanker of water. We also pay for our own security as the police are not equipped to protect us. My savings in Naira is under pressure as the FGN has no reserves to battle devaluation. I frankly don't see how the next four years will be suddenly different. Madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a new result. Lets do something different this time.

Those 15 years was spent by PDP and APC, humans make up party and not brooms and unbrella, if Audu Innocent Ogbeh who was chairman of PDP now shouting Change, if OBJ who used 8 years to loot our treasury and defrauded us with operation feed the nation which now is Otta Farm, Atiku, kwakwaso etc then APC is just as bad as PDP so you have no point my friend.

For the record, you don't have water cry to your state government and not the central government, that is why you have them there, i am living in APC state and i can assure you edo state water board that was even functioning under the corrupt administration of PDP is now AWOL.

I campaigned for adams oshiomole before now, 2 years into second half, i can't point to a single project, Students paid 18,000 as school fees in edo state university under the corrupt leadership of PDP and now paying 55 to 60k under progressive APC yet getting the same service if not worst. I.e Under PDP, Ambrose alli university management was given students 3 hours of electricity when there is power failure ( which means school only put on generator for students between 7-10pm ) APC came and increased tuition fee from 18k to 60k guess what students still get the same service.

Do i mention water, ambulance etc not in that university.

"He who comes into equity must come with clean hands" APC has ruled lagos about the same years, please i want to know how many lagosians on this forum get water from Lagos state water board, mind you lagos is richer than some african countries.

Abeg just park well no let me expose APC before your PR team brand me Jonathanian

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by judiciarypalava: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Kenai:

What are you talking about?
Isn't ChannelsTV a Lagos-based, anti-GEJ network?
Why is your Buhari running? Who is he running from? What is he running from?

If I could remember very clearly, as at the period of December 2014, you APC apologists were the same ones daring Jonathan to debate with Buhari and his "intellectual Prof" running mate, because at the time, you thought your Major-General had a brain.
But with the recent revelation that your hero might not even have a certificate, everything is falling apart now as the man who wishes to lead a country of 170 million can't even stand in front of his opponent and defend himself.

At first, you claimed the BON debate was partial. But today, you're still running from a ChannelsTV debate!
Now, tell me who is really clueless.

Your so-called 'Prof' doesn't even have a Ph.D! Choi! grin

Buhari as the so called "mr integrity" he claims should encourage his followers. For crying out loud, any question he doesn't want to answer he can just make a brief comment and keep quite. No body will force words out of his mouth.
As for the certificate question just refer them to the INEC as usual.
Why is this man showing his illiteacy everyday by day. This can only add to his none composure in the public the more. Obviously, he is losing confidence in himself.
No wonder he read from a prepared speech to defend his certificate saga in a press conference and denied the journalists questions there after.
Is this how he will communicate with other heads of states in a meeting if voted in.

Buhari please we are begging, market your self abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
how can somebody that can not read A,B.C.D stand in public

Let him stand there and read A B CH D if he has to
What nonsense!
What is even wrong with him

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by gen2yomi(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2015
He's a man man of action rather than words. #Change#
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by killuminati(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
can somebody tell me why this man is running from the debate? is he that dull?
Ask that clueless monkey in aso roc why he ran away from debate in 2011.. Ask the monkey!
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by aby1976(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
The Buhari campaign organisation just confirmed they will not be attending the channelstv presidential election debate scheduled for tomorrow.

Surely, even the NL Buhari apologists will be shocked by this latest development. Well yours sincerely is not surprised. Buhari is an embodiment of gross incompetence. QED!

This question might look somehow but I need 2ask u. Weren't u alive when Jonathan ran away from a debate in 2011? What did u say then? Bros our eyes don open mr clueless jona can't deceive us aagain. Buhari atend e no atend we don already know I'm worth. Sai buhari
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by brownlord: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:
GMB will not do things because jonathanians want him to do
All we as for is a neutral ground if that is not available,Then it becomes impossible to be part of such

GMB has always been part of debates.

Kai Oga why now, do we now invite foreign media for this debate?

This is a big shame bro, Just one question,

If your candidate was Fashola, Oshiomole or Fayemi will APC be giving us excuse as to why they are boycotting this debate

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by pieluvy(f): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2015
He knows he wouldn't be able to give answers to the questions thrown at him since he is not a literate man

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Yes he is not attending the debate tomorrow. Dele Alake just confirmed it.

APC will not be part of those who are partisan and smearing the name of Buhari.

Can we now move on?
If it was Jonathan who refused,u wuld say he has sometin to hide or incompetent.
Now,see how u cheaply exonerated buhari.nawa u o

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by killuminati(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2015
luvinhubby:
sad
PDP even asked APC to organise a debate for it's candidate to attend and they chickened out.

Shame on APC for attempting to force an incompetent man on Nigerians.

GEJ till Buhari debates.
We no go debate o, we no go debate.. APC change, na him we want! tongue
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2015
This is totally unacceptable. What tha fvck is wrong with APC? These people just they fall person hand. Rubbish
To the P D Pigs and SATANoids, please I don't need your fvcking "likes". Going to my State this Saturday to get my PVC and It's stiil Buhari no matter what. CHANGE ALL THE WAY.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by brownlord: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2015
deemdeem:

Good development. Say no to Jonathan cocck suckers that come in sheep clothings.

demdem, How market.

Buhari now running from public scrutiny, are you trying to get to power through the back door?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by arshavineering(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Fool!
Go back and read my third post on this thread.
Do I have to repeat myself?

angry angry

u and your APC cowards are the bigger fools...silly being

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by brownlord: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2015
harde2lah:
This is totally unacceptable. What tha fvck is wrong with APC? These people just they fall person hand. Rubbish

greed.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by agabaI23(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:

Can we now move on?
Which people now? Channels is pro Buhari. It is not NTA or AIT ooo
theV0ice, barcanista, LRNZH

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by endymetrix(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2015
Lacomus:
I'm not a partisan, I don't see any crime there maybe the man is too busy for a debate.
Too Busy for a Debate But has time for Rally. Has time to travel and collect Chieftancy Titles from Aba Let's stop deceiving ourselves, Buhari is a disgrace ooo!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by signz: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2015
This is embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Arysexy(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2015
The real clueless one is d one that has nothing to offer nor debate about.

Buhari is empty!

Let thiefnubuu's TVC also organise debate, buhari will run.

GEJ gets my vote, was thinking this boko haram would convince me by marshaling out his party's manifesto during d debate, But alas He has chickened out d second time.

Shameful!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by taharqa: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Ijebulogic:
Some People don't understand that most Nigerians are just tired...nobody cares about the lastminute slash in petrol prices, or WASC qualifications debate or Channels debate. Majority of Nigerians (including myself who voted Umbrella and personally wore GEJ t_shirts in 2011) have given up on all this petty mudslinging.....sometimes it feels like a local govt chairman election not a Presidential one. PDP has had 15 years to completely transform Nigeria...but this morning alone, residents in my complex have spent N60k already on buying diesel, petrol and tanker of water. We also pay for our own security as the police are not equipped to protect us. My savings in Naira is under pressure as the FGN has no reserves to battle devaluation. I frankly don't see how the next four years will be suddenly different. Madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a new result. Lets do something different this time.

Can't your Oga explain all these to Nigerians in a debate that would last at least 2 hours.

Abi, you are now telling us that even you are more intelligent than Buhari??

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Emmahunk(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
The Buhari campaign organisation just confirmed they will not be attending the channelstv presidential election debate scheduled for tomorrow.

Surely, even the NL Buhari apologists will be shocked by this latest development. Well yours sincerely is not surprised. Buhari is an embodiment of gross incompetence. QED!

A man who has continuously faced International journalists of great repute cannot be said to be incompetent. His refusal to appear at the proposed sham of a debate by Channels ' MUST SURELY BE BASED ON PRINCIPLE AND PERSONAL CONVICTION THAT NIGERIAN MEDIA HOUSES CANNOT BE TRUSTED FOR NOW. Don't forget his experience with Silverbird where they suddenly had technical problems when it was Buhari's turn to speak.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by ahaika23: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin GBM, the people's general, the general failure, the failure general!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by ajaopopo: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Opinedecandid:
The Olodo, aka graspless and brainless deh find way, and finding way no be run!
.when ur Jonathan daft refused to participate in 2011 presidential debate. What happen. So think b4 u talk.mumu
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahaha. see stupid talk. Abeg GEJ TILL 2019....GOD WIN

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Bayswater: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Barcanista my friend, there goes your 10k. APC will never jeopardise the pseudo-advantage they think is on its side, they know Buhari is not coherent enough to articulate his plans and put it in a statement. If I were an APC strategist, I won't allow him go for the debate. It will really expose him for the wolf that he is.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by sule5727: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:

Can we now move on?
Abi !!!
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by thunder74(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are only shocked that about 250 of our Chibok girls have been missing for the past 1 year and the useless has not been able to do anything!

We are shocked that, 20Billion Dollars of our common Patrimony has been frittered away and nobody is talking about it!

We are shocked That a Dollar now exchanges 250 Naira.

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book!

We are shocked at the level of unemployment in Nigeria!

We. Are shocked that Our President said Stealing was not Corruption!

We are shocked that the First family feeds with over 1Billion Naira per year!

These are some of the things that worries us more and not a belated debate where people watch some persons standing and talking out of heart!
Madam read the topic of this thread, don't derail it, more so, this is the opportunity APC have to confront PDP openly on these allegations. So debates or accept you have nothing to offer the Nigeria of 2015.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) / We Were Beaten At APC Convention, Our Phones Stolen – Foreign Delegates / FCT 25% Requirement: Olisa Agbakoba Saw This Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.