Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (47776 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are only shocked that about 250 of our Chibok girls has been missing for the past 1 year and the useless has not been able to do anything!

We are shocked that, 20Billion Dollars of our common Patrimony has been frittered away and nobody is talking about it!

We are shocked That a Dollar now exchanges 250 Naira.

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book!

We are shocked at the level of unemployment in Nigeria!

We. Are shocked that Our President said Stealing was not Corruption!

We are shocked that the First family feeds with over 1Billion Naira per year!

These are some of the things that worries us more not a belated debate where people watch some persons standing and talking out of heart!
That is exactly why we want him to debate so he can Tell Nigerians what he plans to do if elected but he keeps running away.

Buhari come tell Nigerians why you think Jonathan is "clueless". Come tell us your plans.

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 02, 2015
mumumugu:

is that your latest excuse? Busy?
like I said am neither APC nor PDP.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Descartes: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Nwabekeyi2:

Promise it is not right to call people fool Watch your mouth boy
That's what some of the posters here don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2015
3cycle:

That is exactly why we want him to debate so he can Tell Nigerians what he plans to do if elected but he keeps running away.

Buhari come tell Nigerians why you think Jonathan is "clueless". Come tell us your plans.

We cant debate failure of leadership, we only debate policies! Or do you want us to debate the missing girls or the 20Billion Dollars??
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by MalcoImX: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Breaking news:

Channels have decided to organize a studio based debate and will be anchored by their Chairman,Tony Momoh.

I think this is better.

Say no to partisan politics!
Better. This is more credible.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by MalcoImX: 9:07am On Feb 02, 2015
3cycle:

Do you need to be told that too!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by luvinhubby(m): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2015
ATTENTION APC E-WARRIORS !!

Channelstv just announced it's own (Channelstv only), studio based debate & invited both candidates to attend.
Please tell your candidate to attend & save you people this embarrasement.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by yerimastyle(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2015
adadadon:
I have decided
debate or no debate
and u call this change ...zombies follow ing their general like dumblina

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Jennynkk(f): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Aren't you ashamed of yourself for saying that?

berem:
Ifeanyi, Channels TV is not solely organizing the debate tomorrow. They are oganizing the debate with other groups affiliated to PDP. Another reason to boycott the debate.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2015
luvinhubby:
ATTENTION APC E-WARRIORS !!

Channelstv just announced it's own (Channelstv only), studio based debate & invited both candidates to attend.
Please tell your candidate to attend & save you people this embarrasement.

He won't attend. Doctor's advice.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Jk210(f): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Breaking news:

Channels have decided to organize a studio based debate and will be anchored by their Chairman,Tony Momoh.

I think this is better.

Berem I think you should open a new thread for this and encourage all APC supporters to go on twitter and encourage APC to take part. If anything to put to rest Okupe and other PDP supporters jest

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Jennynkk(f): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Shut up and bring bokoharri to the debate.

[s]
Collynzo419:
The General has decided to put to bed all the ridiculous allegations by PDP. He is holding a press conference soon to put PDP to shame

More details coming ........

Sai Buhari Sai Baba
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by talktimi(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Lacomus:
I'm not a partisan, I don't see any crime there maybe the man is too busy for a debate.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Jennynkk(f): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari's head is empty so we expect him to dodge the debate even if his wife Aisha is the organizer. grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by itetemi: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Kenai:

Oh, so Buhari is taking after the Jonathan of 2011, yet he still screams "Change!"
Exactly what 'Change' does he hope to effect when he's now copying the same man he says is Clueless.

Na so una dull reach?

pdp trolls................na so una dey talk
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Infomaz(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are only shocked that about 250 of our Chibok girls has been missing for the past 1 year and the useless has not been able to do anything!

We are shocked that, 20Billion Dollars of our common Patrimony has been frittered away and nobody is talking about it!

We are shocked That a Dollar now exchanges 250 Naira.

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book!

We are shocked at the level of unemployment in Nigeria!

We. Are shocked that Our President said Stealing was not Corruption!

We are shocked that the First family feeds with over 1Billion Naira per year!

These are some of the things that worries us more not a belated debate where people watch some persons standing and talking out of heart!

If APC is so sure of these facts, why not bring them to d debate tomorrow? To deny us d electorate an opportunity to hear n see d leading presidential candidates n their vice present n defend their manifestoes is disrespectful, undemocratic n reeks of cowardice.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by taharqa: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
Did your school while you were in secondary school pair you with an inferior one. What is there to debate with nonperforming schools? Buhari is at home with the toughest international journalists like Stephen Sucker and Christiane Amanpour.

Abeg, shattap yr mouth Tha!!

It is way pass d time for early morning jokes....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by brownlord: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2015
Now it is official, APC trying to get to power through the back door.

You won't attend debate of NTA, AIT now you are not attending that of Channels that even your "PR Professional Team" aka Attack dog on nairaland agree is neutral and to me Channels is even anti GEJ.

Nigerians shine your eyes, do not because of your hate for GEJ put yourself in danger. Ask anyone from EGYPT, Libya, Uganda etc they got the change they want, but not a progressive change.

Shame on APC, they gave their party ticket to an illiterate because of their greed for 12 million vote, thinking nigerians are foolish, now they can't debate with a clueless man.

If i hear change for here

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by brownlord: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We cant debate failure of leadership, we only debate policies! Or do you want us to debate the missing girls or the 20Billion Dollars??

Will you just shut your gutter you call mouth, idiat

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Breaking news:

I think this is better.

Good development. Say no to Jonathan cocck suckers that come in sheep clothings.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Kenai: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2015
itetemi:

pdp trolls................na so una dey talk

APC lapdogs... Na so una dey fail.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by taharqa: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Fool!
Go back and read my third post on this thread.
Do I have to repeat myself?

angry angry

Very good.

I have been 'ignoring' responding appropriately to yr display of stupidiity here cos you are female.

But now the gloves are off...

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by taharqa: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
can somebody tell me why this man is running from the debate? is he that dull?

YES

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2015
brownlord:

Will you just shut your gutter you call mouth, idiat

Obinoscopy, lalasticlala, Seun!
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Ijebulogic(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Some People don't understand that most Nigerians are just tired...nobody cares about the lastminute slash in petrol prices, or WASC qualifications debate or Channels debate. Majority of Nigerians (including myself who voted Umbrella and personally wore GEJ t_shirts in 2011) have given up on all this petty mudslinging.....sometimes it feels like a local govt chairman election not a Presidential one. PDP has had 15 years to completely transform Nigeria...but this morning alone, residents in my complex have spent N60k already on buying diesel, petrol and tanker of water. We also pay for our own security as the police are not equipped to protect us. My savings in Naira is under pressure as the FGN has no reserves to battle devaluation. I frankly don't see how the next four years will be suddenly different. Madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a new result. Lets do something different this time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by brownlord: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Obinoscopy, lalasticlala, Seun!

why not call Mark Zuckerberg, coward

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by luvinhubby(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2015
CleverIy:

Sharap fool
Who hacked Joseph Igbokwe's Nairaland moniker?
tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
Do you need to be told that too!
Yes, I want him to back APC's accusations and propaganda with facts.
He should give me just a reason to vote him in 2015. Abi you don't want igbo votes

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Nwabekeyi2:

Promise it is not right to call people fools. Watch your mouth boy

Lol. Fool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Collynzo419: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
[s]The Buhari campaign organisation just confirmed they will not be attending the channelstv presidential election debate scheduled for tomorrow.

Surely, even the NL Buhari apologists will be shocked by this latest development. Well yours sincerely is not surprised. Buhari is an embodiment of gross incompetence. QED![/s]

The General will participate in a debate organised by a non-partisan body

You should be more concerned about the 3 PDP governors who will shortly announce their defection to APC. I am sure you are aware, you are just using this thread to cover up your disappointment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.