Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (47828 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by sartorius(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2015
The electorate deserves a debate, we need to hear from all presedential aspirants. What a shame. THIS IS NOT CHANGE. Nigerians shine your eyesane vote wisely.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by monkautos(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Debate or no debate I have decided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by qtx(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
can somebody tell me why this man is running from the debate? is he that dull?

its simple, you dont give what you dont have. If you read some of my posts in the past on topics like this i mentioned that buhari is empty.
He has nothing to offer and so he can speak on nothing.
Let Nigerians know that he cant take this country anywhere if they cast their votes for him, else why is he shifting the goal post , initially they said it was organised by govt agencies, you and i know channels tv is one of the most non-partisan stations we have in this country, what then is the problem with oga buhari again? It is not channels's fault that he misfired missiles during the last interview when he said he was going to stabilize oil prize and now he has fobia facing channels questions.

And i keep wondering why supporter cant see beyond their nose.
As for me and my household, GEJ we stand.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by brownlord: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2015
babyosisi:
Last week when he ran four forty at the other debate they said

What now?

"Change" remember?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Bayswater: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
Why don't we relax till tomorrow?

Relax ke? Buhari won't attend the debate even if Tinubu, Amaechi and el-rufai are the moderators. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by ishiamu(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Debate or no debate I have decided

Your a big fool we all know

NIGERIA: INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
DATE:...14TH FEB, 2015
KICK OFF:...10AM
VENUE:... ESTADIO D' POLLING BOOTS
(capacity: 68million)
REFEREE:... ATTAHIRU JEGA STARTING XI for
# PdpFc : 5-3-2. As the Defending Champions, this
is a defensive
formation in the bid to defend their title..
LINE UP:
1 Jonathan Patience(Gk),
2 N Okonjo-Iweala,
3 David Mark, 5 Edwin Clark,
7 Ayo Fayose(Yellow Card),
8 Godswill Akpabio (midfield maestro),
9 Adamu Muazu,
10 Goodluck Jonathan(C),
11 Namadina Sambo, 15 Gabriel Suswan,
17 Olusegun Mimiko)
Meanwhile, # ApcFc employs a diamond formation
of 4-3-3 with attacking options
and prolific strikers, leading the attack.
LINE UP:
1. Rotimi Amaechi (GK)
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Raji Fasola 4. Rochas Okorocha
5. John Oyegun
8. Mohammadu Buhari(C)
9. Abubakar Atiku
10 Aminu Tambuwah
11 Bisi Akande 17 Adams Oshiomole
23 Yemi Osibanjo
Match Commissioner: EU Election
Monitoring Observers
PREDICT THE SCORE CORRECTLY
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Congrats Seun!!!!

You have finally placed a thread without source on your Front page. What next?
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Collynzo9: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:
*February 1 = B

*February 2 = U

*February 3 = H

*February 4 = A

*February 5 = R

*February 6 = I

*February 7 = O

*February 8 = S

*February 9 = I

*February10= N

*February11= B

*February12= A

*February13= J

*February14= O

BUHARI OSINBAJO = FEBRUARY 14.

# CHANGE#
F G
E O
B O
R D
U L
A U
R C
Y K

F J
O O
U N
R A
T T
E H
E A
N N

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by thunder74(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2015
I have said it before now, Buhari will never debate. A lot has been exposed about him and his handlers do not want to use the debate to cause more damage.
No matter what we say here, he will never debate.
You remember his disrespectful statement "go to court and remain there". Buhari has no regard for anybody.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by clevvermind(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
You sure?
yea. Jonathan is very much ready. Let buhari rise up to the challenge. People wants to hear from him. Even his supporters are disapointed right now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by BabaO2: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
The Buhari campaign organisation just confirmed they will not be attending the channelstv presidential election debate scheduled for tomorrow.

Surely, even the NL Buhari apologists will be shocked by this latest development. Well yours sincerely is not surprised. Buhari is an embodiment of gross incompetence. QED!
Cheap blackmail, somebody campaigning without reading speeches across the country, meeting captains of industries about now is incompetent?. This is in contrast to a sitting president that has been so incoherent all over, the day Jonathan attempted making speech without reading his speech in Anambra he murdered English by saying:"How much did Nwobodo STOLE that they SEND him to jail" it is either you dont know the meaning of competency and self confidence?. Even me atimes see channelstv speaking and making points for PDP. Nothing is right in Nigeria, we all pretend. It is not impossible Channelstv could perform Jonathan/PDP bidding. Foreign media will be better and transparent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Bwelz:
APC !!!! This is not the change Nigerians are calling for. How long will he avoid the journalists or the questions about the certificate. If elected, he should be damn sure Amanpour of CNN would ask the question one day.it is very unfortunate we are in this mess! The CHANGE has to be postponed!
lol...d change has to b postponed indeed. u dont expect a 72yr old to debate, he istoo old to talk for too long. d old man wld b sick by now, moving from one place to anoda is nt too good for his health, he should b home observing things bt he is coming out of retirement to b d number1 citizen. shame on buhari, bigger shame on timubu

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Alleybuy(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2015
once a coward, always a wimp

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by BabaO2: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2015
sartorius:
The electorate deserves a debate, we need to hear from all presedential aspirants. What a shame. THIS IS NOT CHANGE. Nigerians shine your eyesane vote wisely.
listen to their campaigns
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by berrystunn(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2015
noting to offer , noting to change,
come and tell Nigerians how you want to make a change, how you will fight corruption with all ex military heads of state backing YOU?
and waste basket of the PDP Corrupt criminals in APC calling for change.

“Buhari is a car with a damaged engine but being packaged by Tinubu and his cabal whose only interest is the wealth of Nigeria.”He said; “In all the campaign rallies held by the APC, Buhari never spoke for more than six minutes.

“Buhari will just utter some words that he had rehearsed and any attempt to bring in new words always result to confusion in his brain due to senility. That was the reason he called his running mate Osunbade instead of Osinbajo and also referred to Imo State as Ibo State.“This is clear evidence of ill-health, old age and senility. Those packaging Buhari to achieve their personal ambition of gaining unhindered access to the wealth of Nigeria should fear God and allow this old man to take care of his health,” the governor said.Speaking further, Fayose, who insisted that “Buhari is old and sick said; “they had programmed Buhari to travel to the U.S on 26th of this month, but they opted out when the secret trip was reported in the media

http://hibe-online.com/allow-buhari-to-seek-medical-help-abroad-fayose-to-apc/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Okeikpu(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2015
APC is just pushing ds old cattle rearer to hs long overdue grave ⊙︿⊙ for Godsake,wt language do guys want Buhari to use on dat debate...(¬_¬)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2015
When jonathan won 4 years ago i can remember he too didnt come for debate but he won......
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by clevvermind(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2015
qtx:

its simple, you dont give what you dont have. If you read some of my posts in the past on topics like this i mentioned that buhari is empty.
He has nothing to offer and so he can speak on nothing.
Let Nigerians know that he cant take this country anywhere if they cast their votes for him, else why is he shifting the goal post , initially they said it was organised by govt agencies, you and i know channels tv is one of the most non-partisan stations we have in this country, what then is the problem with oga buhari again? It is not channels's fault that he misfired missiles during the last interview when he said he was going to stabilize oil prize and now he has fobia facing channels questions.

And i keep wondering why supporter cant see beyond their nose.
As for me and my household, GEJ we stand.
you have spoken well. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by itetemi: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2015
jhydosky:
Dear Berem,
I am supporting GMB for this election but I am not comfy with APC shielding him from debate.

GEJ is not superior to a Buhari. Man-to-man.

He will thrash the Otuoke Ph.D holder.

APC's strength is in her team and Buhari leads this team.

Please let GMB debate this guy!!

pls see the highlighted

Chuks Okocha and Onyebuchi Ezigbo in Abuja 

The All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Organisation has dismissed the claim by the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that its presidential candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari, had shied away from the presidential debate, preparatory to the elections in less than two weeks.

Despite the denial, the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation continued to badger Buhari on Sunday into taking up the challenge, stating with confidence that a presidential debate would afford its candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan, a platform to showcase his achievements in office.

The controversy over the presidential debate stemmed from APC’s refusal to participate in the debate organised by the Nigerian Elections Debate Group (NEDG) in conjunction with the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON), with the opposition party accusing the organisers of bias and a hidden agenda.

However, two days after APC pulled out of the NEDG/BON-organised presidential debate, the party’s campaign organisation accepted in principle to participate in a debate organised by the Newspaper Proprietors’ Association of Nigeria (NPAN), ARISE Television and Channels Television.

PDP also formally accepted in writing to participate in the NPAN/Arise/Channels TV presidential debate, which is scheduled to take place at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja tomorrow.

In a statement on Sunday by the APC campaign spokesman, Malam Garba Shehu, the party said its candidate would not shy away from explaining his policy plank on how to rebuild Nigeria, assuring the public that Buhari will make himself available for a debate and scrutiny like he had done in previous elections.

It added that Buhari would not hesitate to explore any opportunity to explain how he plans to rescue Nigeria from the abyss of insecurity, comatose economy, decaying infrastructure, massive unemployment and the poor public health situation into which the corrupt regime of the incumbent president has thrown it.

“What is the hullabaloo about Buhari not attending a debate organised by elements that have shown an unhidden bias towards his person, family, career and political interest?” Shehu queried.

“It is on record that the man (Buhari) had participated in previous presidential debates in 2007 and 2011, which PDP candidates did not attend.

“The APC and General Buhari have received several media invitations from different organisations and the party is still vetting the ones to attend due to time constraint and the motive of the organisers,” he said.

Taking a jab at Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, the spokesman of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, Shehu dismissed the impression created by him that the boycott by Buhari of the BON-organised debate amounted to “shielding Buhari from an intellectual discourse” as the ranting of a man with deficit communications acumen and mastery of simple logic.

“The interpretation by the spokesman of the PDP campaign is a huge lie. Nigerians know Buhari as a man of high integrity and one that would not shy away from public scrutiny.

“He is the type that would declare his assets publicly, a no-go area for the sitting president who once said, ‘I don’t give a damn’ when challenged to do so in the past.

“Buhari has been to almost 32 states to explain his plans for the revival and resuscitation of our nation, and his endearing utterances have been aired to Nigerians who now support his cause en masse, unlike those who are losing party loyalists by the second,” Shehu stressed.

Despite APC’s statement, the PDP campaign team continued to challenge Buhari to a debate, stressing that it would go a long way in influencing undecided voters based on the arguments of candidates at the debate.

Fani-Kayode, who made the statement when he was confronted by journalists in Abuja yesterday, expressed confidence that while Jonathan would be speaking on his stewardship and the programmes he would unfold with a renewed mandate, Buhari, should he have a change of heart, would only be making empty promises.

He pointed out that a majority of Nigerians had already made up their minds to vote for Jonathan because “they have seen the efforts of this government and what has been going on for the last four years”.

According to him, “But for those that are yet to decide and perhaps for those who are leaning towards Buhari, if we have a live debate and everybody is allowed to speak his or her mind freely and fairly, I assure you that by the end of that exercise, General Buhari will be exposed for what he is and President Jonathan will be able to give the Nigerian people a glimpse of what he has to offer and also a good account of his record for the last four years.

“That is why the other side is running away. So I think at the end of the exercise, after such a debate, whether APC-organised or whether organised by anybody else, President Jonathan will come out in flying colours while General Buhari will come out a very unhappy man.”

He reiterated his offer from the day before, calling on the APC to “organise the debate, fill the panel with friends, set the questions, give copies of the questions to their candidate before the debate and even prepare answers for him.
“They can do all that and not only will we still attend but we will also floor them. We will make any concession in order to have the opportunity to debate with Buhari and show the Nigerian people how empty and shallow he (Buhari) really is.”
He continued: “We have stated our position loud and clear that our candidate is prepared to participate in any debate organised by anybody at anytime and anywhere in this country provided it is live and provided we have the opportunity to speak our mind in a free and fair manner.

“It is the other side that is running away from this challenge. One wonders why. We have absolute confidence in the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON), and indeed, in anybody else to organise the debate.

“As a matter of fact, let me take this opportunity to throw the challenge to the APC and General Buhari: if it will make him feel more comfortable, let them organise the debate; let it be an APC-organised debate; let them have an APC panel; let them have questions that they will show their candidate even before we get there; we do not need to see the questions; let them give their candidate a preview of the questions; they can even have a prepared answer for their candidate to read if he finds it difficult to articulate his views and positions. We are prepared for all that.

“Let them have all those advantages and tell us about what they are going to do. As long as it is a live debate, we will be prepared to go even to that debate; and even at that point, under those circumstances, we would floor General Buhari and the president will do an admirable job by letting the Nigerian people know precisely what he stands for and he will also expose General Buhari for what he is.

“So whatever the circumstances, we are rearing to go. The challenge has been put to them and we are waiting for them to respond. Anywhere, anytime in this country, we are prepared to participate. It is the other side that is running away.”

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by HARMYMY(f): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=18pt]NO ONE SHOULD VOTE GMB IN ANYMORE. FVCK THIS. who needs another cowardly, indifferent leader.... This ediot of a man thinks everything is at his beck and call, would not address pertinent issues affecting the public because he is a general.

A man who truly cares about public opinion would have hurridly released his certificates so the propaganda does not eat too deep, he had to wait till it has rocked our camp before saying something.

Buhari will be a proud, unconcerned, and stubbourn leader if elected, osinbajo would have no say in his government......

His guts is so disgusting,

Buhari you will loose gallantly if you dont debate, and i will be happy.......[/size]
sorry d last time I check inec procedure u are only entitle to one vote if u ave Ur PVC with u!
And u ave right to vote for who so ever you want to vote for, so why are u saying categorically NO one should Vote for Buhari

Is Debate constitutional compulsory for Presidential candidate
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by CHM11: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Ifeanyi, Channels TV is not solely organizing the debate tomorrow. They are oganizing the debate with other groups affiliated to PDP. Another reason to boycott the debate.
Ooooh plssssss just hush it..you have your vote, and nobody will stop you from voting Buhari,...but if you want o argue this issue, please do it with a brain and stop spilling crap!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by buragidi(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2015
You are irredeemably pathetic. So because Jonathan did not attend in 2011 is now a reason for GMB to be running from debates? Who is suppose to attend debates if not GMB, this is a man who is in the opposition trying to sell himself that he is better than the incumbent. This is a man with a barrage of punches on his integrity ranging from certificate forgery to perjury and many lies. This is a man who has searchlight been turned on him for senility, cancer, boko-haram sponsorship, intellectual laziness and many more and all you can said is since Jonathan did not debate in 20011 its ok for him not to debate. Do you know how many Nigerians voters are still undecided about whom to vote for. Honestly, you are irredeemably pathetic!
berem:
yes! He was also scared in 2011 when Jonathan refused to debate with him. undecided

Nonsense!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by monkautos(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2015
yerimastyle:
and u call this change ...zombies follow ing their general like dumblina
i wonder
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2015
Bayswater:

Relax ke? Buhari won't attend the debate even if Tinubu, Amaechi and el-rufai are the moderators. smiley
My brother, make we de watch...that 10k still sure
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by sparkleRed(f): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are only shocked that about 250 of our Chibok girls have been missing for the past 1 year and the useless has not been able to do anything!

We are shocked that, 20Billion Dollars of our common Patrimony has been frittered away and nobody is talking about it!

We are shocked That a Dollar now exchanges 250 Naira.

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book!

We are shocked at the level of unemployment in Nigeria!

We. Are shocked that Our President said Stealing was not Corruption!

We are shocked that the First family feeds with over 1Billion Naira per year!

These are some of the things that worries us more and not a belated debate where people watch some persons standing and talking out of heart!
Then let Buhari come n tell us ow he will right Jonathan's wrong naan is dat 2much 2 ask eh my sister

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by eduxerxes: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2015
Hehehehehe...I can imagine!

ChannelsTV disgraced "my Oga at the top"...talk more of Bububaby

Vuum ka mma karia statement! Hahahahaha, I laff in Igbo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Louislewis: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2015
[size=16pt]It has been my expectation. It is long expected even though, it has not happen, but fully sure is going to dodge the debate.

There is no amount of reason(s) that will be given for his non-appearance than his style of trying to dodge questions like

1.) How will he fight the Boko Haram, which he has no ideal. He has been saying "I will fight Boko Haram"...How? No idea

2.) How will he stabilised the price of oil, which he knows he can't answer any economy question. "I will stabilize oil price"...How? No idea

3.) About his certificate, which he has no solution to it? Neither did he have it .Ashamed of being regarded as incorruptible, but yet, fake certificate saga.

4.) How will he create jobs for the masses? "I will create job"...How? No idea

5.) Being a religious fundamentalist. Which will be difficult to defend.

6.) His pasted atrocities against the Yoruba leaders (so many to mentioned) and some other notable Nigerians in the name of fighting corruptions, which no answer to justify his actions.

APC know he cannot answer most question on how is going to govern Nigeria beyond, "I WILL ....” but how? He has no idea. APC is trying to use Osinbanjo clean his (Buhari's) image and weakness. What a shame to APC and their supporters.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by chigoizie7(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:
*February 1 = B

*February 2 = U

*February 3 = H

*February 4 = A

*February 5 = R

*February 6 = I

*February 7 = O

*February 8 = S

*February 9 = I

*February10= N

*February11= B

*February12= A

*February13= J

*February14= O

BUHARI OSINBAJO = FEBRUARY 14.

# CHANGE#

dint u include space while typing?
1=J
2=O
3=N
4=A
5=T
6=H
7=A
8=N
9=&
10=S
11=A
12=M
13=B
14=O

THIS LOOKS MORE LIKE IT, abi osinbajo na buhari surname? these are two diff individual so seperate their names with either a "space" or "&"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2015
The point here is if Buhari is really out for this elective post & change crusade,this is the right time to prove a point.The excuses of whether the TV is biased does'nt hold water cos Channels TV is a neutral station.Even if its a pro-Gej TV station,it shuld've even spurred him on,to challenge GEJ with his preparedness for this race by showing up for the debate,cos shying away with such dumb excuses will simply give the PDP an upper hand to ridicule him the more.I really used to be a pro-Buhari change crusader,but given the latest laid back demeanor of Buhari,I've just withdrawn from his camp cos of disillusionment.That does'nt mean am with Jonathan-no way! I stand for objectivity & transparency,anyone that lacks this,can't deserve my time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are only shocked that about 250 of our Chibok girls have been missing for the past 1 year and the useless has not been able to do anything!

We are shocked that, 20Billion Dollars of our common Patrimony has been frittered away and nobody is talking about it!

We are shocked That a Dollar now exchanges 250 Naira.

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book!

We are shocked at the level of unemployment in Nigeria!

We. Are shocked that Our President said Stealing was not Corruption!

We are shocked that the First family feeds with over 1Billion Naira per year!

These are some of the things that worries us more and not a belated debate where people watch some persons standing and talking out of heart!

I feel your pains. But why not simply send your General to come on air and tell the world how shocked you are and why oga GEJ should be sent packing?

Dear Nairalanders and Nigerians at large, will you ever forgive me for contemplating voting for Buhari before? cry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Lakeshizu(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2015
Jk210:

Berem I think you should open a new thread for this and encourage all APC supporters to go on twitter and encourage APC to take part. If anything to put to rest Okupe and other PDP supporters jest
Im in support of this.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Bayswater: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, make we de watch...that 10k still sure

Ore mi, I will wait. So what happens if Buhari doesn't show up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Kogi West: Dino Melaye Losing To Smart Adeyemi - PM News / Eta Mbora Introduces Bill On Automatic Employment For Graduates After NYSC / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.