Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (47822 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2015
NO ONE SHOULD VOTE GMB IN ANYMORE. FVCK THIS. who needs another cowardly, indifferent leader.... This idiot of a man thinks everything is at his beck and call, would not address pertinent issues affecting the public because he is a general.

A man who truly cares about public opinion would have hurriedly released his certificates so the propaganda does not eat too deep, he had to wait till it has rocked our camp before saying something.

Buhari will be a proud, unconcerned, and stubborn leader if elected, osinbajo would have no say in his government......

His guts is so disgusting,

Buhari you will loose gallantly if you don't debate, and i will be happy......

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by brownlord: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2015
aby1976:

This question might look somehow but I need 2ask u. [b]Weren't u alive when Jonathan ran away from a debate in 2011? [/b]What did u say then? Bros our eyes don open mr clueless jona can't deceive us aagain. Buhari atend e no atend we don already know I'm worth. Sai buhari

Shut up stop giving excuses, what then is the change mantra? in 2011 we din't hear about certificate but now we know buhari has none.

Please stop giving excuse this is what progressiveness in our political system.

Tell APC to organize her own debate, provided they show us buhari live telling us how he intend to fight corruption

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by asiwajumi(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2015
Is Channels pdp news agent again? Oshi. Sai buhari everywhere no pvc.d little out of them dt have gotten it won't come out to vote.just for means of identification in banks account opening.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Gondonu: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Yes he is not attending the debate tomorrow. Dele Alake just confirmed it.

APC will not be part of those who are partisan and smearing the name of Buhari.

Can we now move on?
Madam your hero is aspiring to lead a nation of about 160million people including highly educated people.So did is how he intend to run a dodgey or unaccountable government if eventually elected? So pathetic for the hero and apostles of "change".

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Dey say certificate is not d issue

Nw debate too is not d issue

D peoples General indeed

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by sleekpro(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
Did your school while you were in secondary school pair you with an inferior one. What is there to debate with nonperforming schools? Buhari is at home with the toughest international journalists like Stephen Sucker and Christiane Amanpour.

You are most stupid of all buharist,
Is stephen suker and christiane amanpour the people he is going to lead?
He should come and tell us (nigerians) what he have for us, rather than the back door interview he has been granting!
#gej till buhari come for debate.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by yemicoal(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Yes he is not attending the debate tomorrow. Dele Alake just confirmed it.

APC will not be part of those who are partisan and smearing the name of Buhari.

Can we now move on?
stfu, he is only being a coward

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by brownlord: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2015
chrisbaba1:
NO ONE SHOULD VOTE GMB IN ANYMORE. FVCK THIS. who needs another cowardly, indifferent leader.... This ediot of a man thinks everything is at his beck and call, would not address pertinent issues affecting the public because he is a general.

A man who truly cares about public opinion would have hurridly released his certificates so the propaganda does not eat too deep, he had to wait till it has rocked our camp before saying something.

Buhari will be a proud, unconcerned, and stubbourn leader if elected, osinbajo would have no say in his government......

His guts is so disgusting,

Buhari you will loose gallantly if you dont debate, and i will be happy.......

Trust me, such a man won't have time to address if assume power or give account of stewardship.

Nigeria shine your eyes before it's too late, Libya, Egypt be looking at you from afar as you about dancing into the hands of military dictators with the help of tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2015
APC !!!! This is not the change Nigerians are calling for. How long will he avoid the journalists or the questions about the certificate. If elected, he should be damn sure Amanpour of CNN would ask the question one day.it is very unfortunate we are in this mess! The CHANGE has to be postponed!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are only shocked that about 250 of our Chibok girls have been missing for the past 1 year and the useless has not been able to do anything!

We are shocked that, 20Billion Dollars of our common Patrimony has been frittered away and nobody is talking about it!

We are shocked That a Dollar now exchanges 250 Naira.

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book!

We are shocked at the level of unemployment in Nigeria!

We. Are shocked that Our President said Stealing was not Corruption!

We are shocked that the First family feeds with over 1Billion Naira per year!

These are some of the things that worries us more and not a belated debate where people watch some persons standing and talking out of heart!
then go and express your shock in the debate silly..

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2015
BUHARI IS A FUSSY!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Nwabekeyi2:

Promise it is not right to call people fools. Watch your mouth boy
it is right to call people fools when they are foolish. d pullet is foolish I agree with promize

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2015
talktimi:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA grin
watin you de laugh like say my comment resemble mr bean.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are only shocked that about 250 of our Chibok girls have been missing for the past 1 year and the useless has not been able to do anything!

We are shocked that, 20Billion Dollars of our common Patrimony has been frittered away and nobody is talking about it!

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book!

These are some of the things that worries us more and not a belated debate where people watch some persons standing and talking out of heart!
so comical in disposition. Face the real issue and tell us the connectivity with your copy and paste write up and Buhari's inability to engage in intellectual exercise?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2015
Last week when he ran four forty at the other debate they said

barcanista:
My Dear, how do you expect the Amiable General to take AIT and co serious after all they have been doing to him? Can a man be a judge in his own case? The organisers are partisan, they have lost every moral right to continue in that capacity. Nigerians will punish Jonathan

beopened:
I am very much in support of Buhari boycotting the silly debates organised by the highly biased NEDG/AIT/BON/NTA/FRCN

The reasons are too obvious to be ignored....

Let Channels/Civic /Human Rights organization organise another debate and i am sure GMB will attend

What now?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by HARMYMY(f): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2015
Why Debate Issues?
Is presidential debate compulsory in constitution?
GMB has stated his manifesto
GEJ has told us what he will offer in second term.

Please ORGANISER go and spend your money on the less privilege one instead of lavish it any how
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by charismaticdave(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Ifeanyi, Channels TV is not solely organizing the debate tomorrow. They are oganizing the debate with other groups affiliated to PDP. Another reason to boycott the debate.

CNBC and MMF are groups affiliated with PDP? YEYE PEOPLE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by charismaticdave(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2015
HARMYMY:
Why Debate Issues?
Is presidential debate compulsory in constitution?
GMB has stated his manifesto
GEJ has told us what he will offer in second term.

Please ORGANISER go and spend your money on the less privilege one instead of lavish it any how

Pls can I have a copy of this said manifesto?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by vigasimple(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Let your man attend a debate at his own comfortable TV station and discuss/ask all the above because you 'progrethieves' keep repeating lies hoping it becomes the truth. Example is $20b 'missing' money. Even you don't appears to know what $20b missing effect would be instantaneously on the Nigeria's economy.

You just keep shouting change but all your candidate is offering is backward change.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Bayswater:

Barcanista my friend, there goes your 10k. APC will never jeopardise the pseudo-advantage they think is on its side, they know Buhari is not coherent enough to articulate his plans and put it in a statement. If I were an APC strategist, I won't allow him go for the debate. It will really expose him for the wolf that he is.
Why don't we relax till tomorrow?
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Why is Buhari shying away from debate, something is fishing here.

Anyway we already know who will win, GEJ till 2019!

Even nairabet knows the likely winner.
This is sure bet.

[img][/img]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by philusaau(f): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Why this man de fear debate? I am his fan and i am disappointed in GBM

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by clevvermind(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2015
killuminati:
Ask that clueless monkey in aso roc why he ran away from debate in 2011.. Ask the monkey!
last time i checked, this is 2015. We should forget the past. Jonathan is ready now. Let him come out if he is not scared. His supporters are even disapointed in him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by thunder74(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2015
killuminati:
Ask that clueless monkey in aso roc why he ran away from debate in 2011.. Ask the monkey!
This is 2015, he was acting in 2011, now he is the President and ready now to debate to debunk all APC propaganda. Do you have any problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Mubbyleey(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2015
If HiN atTenDs iT... THat MeaNs He iS ClUelEss tOo.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by jaybee3(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2015
I'm disappointed geeez

Even a goat will murder the clueless retard
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by olareed(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2015
Debate na must?..or na channels go release election result...Baba,keep doing the needful jare!..debate ko,essay writing ni..
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Bayswater: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
You seem not to get it,do you?

You no dey shame? I trust GEJ to attend any debate with Buhari even if it's Jagabandit Tinubu that us organising it.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Gondonu: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
can somebody tell me why this man is running from the debate? is he that dull?
This man is simply a stark illiterate who have no place in a widely developed world.No wonder he's a fulani.He wish to participate in INEC-conducted election & win right? Let's see how this happen.Nigerian youth pls let's wise up.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by clevvermind(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2015
taharqa:

YES
ok.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2015
babyosisi:
Last week when he ran four forty at the other debate they said

What now?
I'm saying that you should relax, the General won't disappoint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / FCT 25% Requirement: Olisa Agbakoba Saw This Coming / Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.