Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (47814 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by CoCoLav(f): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2015
Bwelz:
APC !!!! This is not the change Nigerians are calling for. How long will he avoid the journalists or the questions about the certificate. If elected, he should be damn sure Amanpour of CNN would ask the question one day.it is very unfortunate we are in this mess! The CHANGE has to be postponed!

Hahahahaha!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by caprini1: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2015
jhydosky:
Dear Berem,
I am supporting GMB for this election but I am not comfy with APC shielding him from debate.

GEJ is not superior to a Buhari. Man-to-man.

He will thrash the Otuoke Ph.D holder.

APC's strength is in her team and Buhari leads this team.

Please let GMB debate this guy!!

So its Berem that will get him to debate?
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by ooshinibos: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
can somebody tell me why this man is running from the debate? is he that dull?
PDP organised the debate ....
remember GEJ pulled out of many debates during the last election
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Jorussia(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2015
taharqa:

You no dey shame??

Jeeezzzz!!!

Is Channels tv still PRO GEJ?? A TV station owned by Tony momoh?

I said it here before. buhari is an OLODO. There is NOTHING in his head. A JSS student can successfully debate hi.. And the worst mistake APC would have done was to bring him out for debate cos they would have been completely massacred.

And that says a lot about Buhari and APC
I think you are totally out of point. I don't think the issue is about the capability of GMB,because he attended in 2011.I am a very strong supporter of GMB, but i am really disappointed he won't be participating.However,unlike in developed nations like the US,where debate makes or mars the chance of a candidate, in Nigeria its not so.Prof utomi was the most outspoken candidate last time,but that didn't fetch him the required votes.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by brownlord: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2015
caprini1:
So its Berem that will get him to debate?

Berem is one of the PR professionals.

Attack dog

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by ooshinibos: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2015
GEJ has pulled out of many debates during last election .... because his people did not organised this debate
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2015
anonimi:

Chai see as old pensioner dey shiit for trouser sake of debate EVEN on Channels TV shocked

Abeg wey the Jagbajantis of Thief'nuibu CABAL to bring out his puppet grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086803_103387287707102596807188497009572757904956n_jpegff71b7e1c6606ccca9e45b84778ea211 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Vote wisely!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by ifedayoifedapo(f): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2015
This is a slap on nigerians. If only we all speak the same language, that should be outright dismissal for Buhari or whosoever. It is pride. He ought to know it is not about other parties but about US.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by charismaticdave(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are onked that about 250 of our Chibok girls have been missing for the past 1 year and the useless has not been able to do anything!

We are shocked that, 20Billion Dollars of our common Patrimony has been frittered away and nobody is talking about it!

We are shocked That a Dollar now exchanges 250 Naira.

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book!

We are shocked at the level of unemployment in Nigeria!

We. Are shocked that Our President said Stealing was not Corruption!

We are shocked that the First family feeds with over 1Billion Naira per year!

These are some of the things that worries us more and not a belated debate where people watch some persons standing and talking out of heart!

How much does your APC states spend on feeding yearly, you can't know and you won't know because they have not domesticated the FOI Bill,
Flocks of thieves asking for Change.

To me, and to majority of Nigerians, teach us how to fish and not give us fish, empower us to empower the nation and economy, not give us jobs and we become a liability at the end of our 35 years in service.

Corruption is in our blood, not our leaders not our economy but in Nigerians, we lack followership, instead of leadership, ask 100 Nigerians that when they have an elected opportunity, what will they do? The next thing is that they will service their pockets and not the masses.

Messiah Buhari a plotist, Buhari a fraud, ordinary certificate, he doesn't have and instead of saying it at first and let us vote him in, he decided to play with our intelligence and lie under oath, according to the law, he has committed perjury.

He is so arrogant and doesn't have the interest of the nation at hand but his personal pocket,

Why was he overthrown by IBB,

Nigerians, we can't afford to go backwards, forward ever

Forward Nigeria

Vote PDP

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Candyrain(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Jennynkk:
Aren't you ashamed of yourself for saying that?

They always have excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2015
IVORY2009:

Buhari has made the greatest mistake, by boycotting this debate organised by Channels television, I see him loosing lots of his supporters, as for me and my group, we have decided to turn the ship around, and wait for the outcome of the debate, we want to know how our incoming president we solve the eletricity problem, insecurity etc, Perhaps PDP we will all vote, i.e. If he can tell us how he choose to tackle those issues.
and you think those who support him do so based on mere debate? His supporters are mostly people tired of GEJ's govt and those who attach much value to Buhari's antecedents. Whether debate or no debate, Buhari will surely get our votes.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by bbjummy: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2015
GMB, If you don't attend d debate, then who is gonna clear all my doubts about u b4 giving you my vote? Go for d debate na so we can at least hear your views about issues disturbing our minds such as "why d party is one religion sided and not a mixture? " why the certificate issue is yet to b rectified? Etc.. Please act fast cos I feel you really need to convince some indecisive Nigerians who are as confused as myself.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by texalux(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2015
U heard him loud & clear! As he said he is not attendin go do ur worst mumu people
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2015
IVORY2009:

Buhari has made the greatest mistake, by boycotting this debate organised by Channels television, I see him loosing lots of his supporters, as for me and my group, we have decided to turn the ship around, and wait for the outcome of the debate, we want to know how our incoming president we solve the eletricity problem, insecurity etc, Perhaps PDP we will all vote, i.e. If he can tell us how he choose to tackle those issues.
and you think those who support him do so based on mere debate? What else interests you in GEJ? Ain't you tired of his promises? I bet you, if GEJ is re-elected power(electricity) will still remain in this shoddy state by 2019.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by gajike: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2015
buhari cannot stand for 1hr he will collapse for health reason. so that's why channel tv want to organize studio base debate. Did Apc realize d tedious task of presidency before choosing this man. Apc this is f9 parallel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by PassingShot(m): 10:09am On Feb 02, 2015
I don't like it that GMB has refused to debate on Channels TV as well.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2015
HARMYMY:
sorry d last time I check inec procedure u are only entitle to one vote if u ave Ur PVC with u!
And u ave right to vote for who so ever you want to vote for, so why are u saying categorically NO one should Vote for Buhari

Is Debate constitutional compulsory for Presidential candidate

[size=18pt]I have one PVC, but a reasonable opinion or notion can affect many no matter how unreasonable they are...... Thats what campaigning is all about..... If APC keeps thinkin in your light, APC will loose gallantly..... Some of us are not fanatical followers of GMB, we are logical followers and if he insults our reasoning and support, he has many things to loose..... This is disrespectful to the electorate, plain and simple, even GEJ as the president and the popularly disliked one was intending to attend to clear his name...... We cannot ignore details at this point....... We could have guessed GEJ would be corrupt since he had pending EFCC cases as deputy gov but we ignored, Buhari will be a tyrant, plain and simple from his approach to pertinent democratic issues (constitutional or unconstitutional)......[/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Orunto: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Subterfuge, the tactis of a predator and a guerrilla fighter. This leader is forcing us to vote for him whether we like it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by great664(m): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Yes he is not attending the debate tomorrow. Dele Alake just confirmed it.

APC will not be part of those who are partisan and smearing the name of Buhari.

Can we now move on?
No we can't move on! This is 2015 Period

They said the one organised by BON is corrupt and Partisan that Channels who is unbiased should, Now Channels has Decided and the Chicken is still sweating but they want Sambo/Osibanjo Debate. HYPOCRITES

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by makazona(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are only shocked that about 250 of our Chibok girls have been missing for the past 1 year and the useless has not been able to do anything!

We are shocked that, 20Billion Dollars of our common Patrimony has been frittered away and nobody is talking about it!

We are shocked That a Dollar now exchanges 250 Naira.

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book!

We are shocked at the level of unemployment in Nigeria!

We. Are shocked that Our President said Stealing was not Corruption!

We are shocked that the First family feeds with over 1Billion Naira per year!

These are some of the things that worries us more and not a belated debate where people watch some persons standing and talking out of heart!

Naira to Dollar is not 250. get ur facts right

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by hayoakins(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2015
This is soooooooooo annoying. Please gimme Tambulwa if Buhari is no longer man enough undecided

#anyTHING_but_Jona

#CHANGE2015

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by elderbros(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
yes! He was also scared in 2011 when Jonathan refused to debate with him. undecided

Nonsense!!
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Okeikpu(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2015
anonimi:

Yes oh......just as in this one

[ur=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jFhDzZQ7N4][/url] Whoever is supporting ds cattle rearer must be out of hs or her senses.... Wt a 4uck!!

Vote wisely!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Arcid: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
i guess he doesn't want kids questioning him, u knw he's 72.. #mtcheeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by deletrue: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
Not only dull. He cannot talk abi speak for more than six minutes due to his very ropee neck and tiny and flat chest. Damn too old and most useless for modern days.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by spaggyy(m): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari dey avoid wetin happen to nscdc oga @ d top

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by clevvermind(m): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2015
ooshinibos:

PDP organised the debate ....
remember GEJ pulled out of many debates during the last election
this is 2015 na. Are they not the ones talking about change? Why are they dwelling in the past? Please, let him come out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by chigoizie7(m): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2015
ishiamu:

Your a big fool we all know

NIGERIA: INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
DATE:...14TH FEB, 2015
KICK OFF:...10AM
VENUE:... ESTADIO D' POLLING BOOTS
(capacity: 68million)
REFEREE:... ATTAHIRU JEGA STARTING XI for
# PdpFc : 5-3-2. As the Defending Champions, this
is a defensive
formation in the bid to defend their title..
LINE UP:
1 Jonathan Patience(Gk),
2 N Okonjo-Iweala,
3 David Mark, 5 Edwin Clark,
7 Ayo Fayose(Yellow Card),
8 Godswill Akpabio (midfield maestro),
9 Adamu Muazu,
10 Goodluck Jonathan(C),
11 Namadina Sambo, 15 Gabriel Suswan,
17 Olusegun Mimiko)
Meanwhile, # ApcFc employs a diamond formation
of 4-3-3 with attacking options
and prolific strikers, leading the attack.
LINE UP:
1. Rotimi Amaechi (GK)
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Raji Fasola 4. Rochas Okorocha
5. John Oyegun
8. Mohammadu Buhari(C)
9. Abubakar Atiku
10 Aminu Tambuwah
11 Bisi Akande 17 Adams Oshiomole
23 Yemi Osibanjo
Match Commissioner: EU Election
Monitoring Observers
PREDICT THE SCORE CORRECTLY

handicap 0-5

pdp =0
apc=5

thats APC 5 b4 the match starts, PDP still wins.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by taharqa: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2015
PassingShot:
I don't like it that GMsB has refused to debate on Channels TV as well.

Bros, Good morning...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by maestroferddi: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Yes he is not attending the debate tomorrow. Dele Alake just confirmed it.

APC will not be part of those who are partisan and smearing the name of Buhari.

Can we now move on?
Why not accept that Buhari is apprehensive of the calamity that waits him in a public debate.

I watched Dele Alake's interview with Channels TV. The man was just blowing grammar without making valid points.

He has walked into a trap without realising it.

Just wait for the public reaction after Jonathan would have honoured that interview tomorrow.

Buhari is about comitting himself to the lose-lose position of antagonising the press.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
I am yet to take position until I confirm whether or not the amiable General will participate. That shouldn't make you to call me fool though

It is only a fool that will support any position taken by a man that changes opinion as ashawo changes pants.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Popemax(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]It has been my expectation. It is long expected even though, it has not happen, but fully sure is going to dodge the debate.

There is no amount of reason(s) that will be given for his non-appearance than his style of trying to dodge questions like

1.) How will he fight the Boko Haram, which he has no ideal. He has been saying "I will fight Boko Haram"...How? No idea

2.) How will he stabilised the price of oil, which he knows he can't answer any economy question. "I will stabilize oil price"...How? No idea

3.) About his certificate, which he has no solution to it? Neither did he have it .Ashamed of being regarded as incorruptible, but yet, fake certificate saga.

4.) How will he create jobs for the masses? "I will create job"...How? No idea

5.) Being a religious fundamentalist. Which will be difficult to defend.

6.) His pasted atrocities against the Yoruba leaders (so many to mentioned) and some other notable Nigerians in the name of fighting corruptions, which no answer to justify his actions.

APC know he cannot answer most question on how is going to govern Nigeria beyond, "I WILL ....” but how? He has no idea. APC is trying to use Osinbanjo clean his (Buhari's) image and weakness. What a shame to APC and their supporters.
[/size]
seconded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria / Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.