Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,519 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (47929 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by wildikeman(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Olodo rapata oju eja lo mo n je! Aji iyun wo shiki shiki lo ma kpa shioooo... Jihadist foolish prick. Let him die.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by wildikeman(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
Did your school while you were in secondary school pair you with an inferior one. What is there to debate with nonperforming schools? Buhari is at home with the toughest international journalists like Stephen Sucker and Christiane Amanpour.
u APC blind liars have started again...when?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by PhockPhockMan: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Shame no dey catch me how? what has this got to do with being ashamed? You definitely don't know how to use English words.
Don't quote me again on this thread cos I won't reply you.
Your comments here are all Childish and insultive. That's why I don't like you APC people, desperate to throw, unwilling to catch.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by wildikeman(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
3cycle:
The illiterate one has refused to debate. Okupe has this to say If APC did not withdraw from the debate it would have been foolish and stupid. Their candidate has no record of performance neither is he eloquent nor educated....... Doyin Okupe.

Buhari is a failure.
he hasn't even been elected and he is doing all this. What if he gets elected I better gather ma bag to run away from naija if that Jihadist enter power.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by zizibabe1(f): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gentlemen of NL,the truth is tha the man Buhari has a mild case of Senile dementia which comes to some people with age.If you notice,in the breakdown of the length of time he spoke at various rallies,2min 57secs was the longest he ever spoke! How then can he debate? Remember the issue with his VP? and that allegation about him not remembering his phone nos? If you thought that was a joke,then you have something coming.His handlers WILl NEVER ket him debate because the dont want to expose him.That leads us to the great conspiracy.What cars are the yorubas playing bc obviously,we know who will really be incharge if APC ever wins.Have you even noticed that all his "packaging" is done by the yorubas and in Lagos?These people should wake uo and smell the coffee

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by ishiamu(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
chigoizie7:

handicap 0-5

pdp =0
apc=5

thats APC 5 b4 the match starts, PDP still wins.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Ijebulogic(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

You don't get it do you The reason u are in this shit today is because u voted Jonathan who refused to debate in a free and fair front...now you wana make the same mistake of voting in sm1 running from debate again Do we ever learnwe Nigerian most times fail to Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ mistakes andmake corrections and dts why we might not eventually Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ any change in governance when buhari eventually wins....

You're perfectly right sir...i dont get it.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by onyibajoe(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo419:
The General has decided to put to bed all the ridiculous allegations by PDP. He is holding a press conference soon to put PDP to shame

More details coming ........

Sai Buhari Sai Baba
Bros, press conference should be additional. The debate is primary; to me the best platform to put PDP to shame. I had APC in mind but I now doubt my very own decision.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by wildikeman(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
luvinhubby:
sad
PDP even asked APC to organise a debate for it's candidate to attend and they chickened out.

Shame on APC for attempting to force an incompetent man on Nigerians.

GEJ till Buhari debates.
wait oo...I prefer he doesn't go...after all channels has embarrassed a lot of people oo. when they ask him "where is ur certificate? He would say its held by my oga on the top...www. Certificate.....dats all"
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by wildikeman(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are only shocked that about 250 of our Chibok girls have been missing for the past 1 year and the useless president has not been able to do anything!

We are shocked that, 20Billion Dollars of our common Patrimony has been frittered away and nobody is talking about it!

We are shocked That a Dollar now exchanges 250 Naira.

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book!

We are shocked at the level of unemployment in Nigeria!

We. Are shocked that Our President said Stealing was not Corruption!

We are shocked that the First family feeds with over 1Billion Naira per year!

These are some of the things that worries us more and not a belated debate where people watch some persons standing and talking out of heart!
buhari would do the same and not even tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by PhockPhockMan: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
So why are you asking for a debate then? You just want to mock his diction and insult him?
You guys are just despicable.
That's the beauty of democracy, the People's right to choose the best. Look at Obama, his speech command and attract respect and power to American nation. APC want to force international ridicule on us.

God Forbid.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Frankiss44(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Equado:
my parents foolish?,you have no idea...anyways do you have parents,are they alive? If they are,they'll be dead soon,cause you're a disgrace to any living parent. Death would be a better escape from a shameful ogre as yourself. Take a trip to the loo and feed from the it you seemingly ugly troll.

If you must wish death on anyone, he should be the person that poked you.... not an innocent mother or father that didnt have any issue with you... Thats pretty low
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by elohorayodele: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
3cycle:
The illiterate one has refused to debate. Okupe has this to say If APC did not withdraw from the debate it would have been foolish and stupid. Their candidate has no record of performance neither is he eloquent nor educated....... Doyin Okupe.

Buhari is a failure.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Frankiss44(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
wildikeman:
buhari would do the same and not even tell you.

Exactly ... thats what the fools dont know
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by smiley15: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
If it was jona that ran away from debate hmmm APC supporters will bring heaven down on the earth but now that it is their general, they are explaining away the situation even saying that GEJ didnt attend a presidential debate in 2011. Yu APC pple had better open yur eyes to the reality on ground. GMB is old and weak. He cannot rule a nation as nigeria. Dont jump on the bandwagon, vote wisely.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by wildikeman(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
taharqa:

You no dey shame??

Jeeezzzz!!!

Is Channels tv still PRO GEJ?? A TV station owned by Tony momoh?

I said it here before. buhari is an OLODO. There is NOTHING in his head. A JSS student can successfully debate hi.. And the worst mistake APC would have done was to bring him out for debate cos they would have been completely massacred.

And that says a lot about Buhari and APC
well certificate holder or not can he lead Nigeria to the next level Doesn't matter if the cat is black or whit all it really matter is t catch the mouse. As for the debate, let him come. If na tabun hin wan tabun fine! After all Pay pay no dey shame talk her own. That in itself is transparency.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by zizibabe1(f): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
PDP has challenged APC to organize a debate at any venue of their choice with Mr Lai Mohammed as the moderator,yet APC wont agree.You guys dont get the point,its not that they(APC) dont want a debate but rather,their priciple is incapacitated.Remember the other debate at Silverbird the last time,when it was time for Buhari to speak,their systems developed technical problems and that was the last we heard of that debate
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by tolexy007(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Promhize:

We don't live in the past, fool. How many developed countries live in the past? Fool. So Buhari is following in Jonathan's footsteps, then what's the difference? fool. What is the norm for presidential candidates? Avoid debate? Fool. Does two mistake make a right? Fool. Sane, educated leaders know how to tackle bias Journalists! Fool. Clearly this man cannot command respect, with either his mouth, brain or pen! Fool!!!
bros abeg take am easy with dis guy... dis is politicos we don't need to insult ourselves
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by 30pence: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Yes he is not attending the debate tomorrow. Dele Alake just confirmed it.

APC will not be part of those who are partisan and smearing the name of Buhari.

Can we now move on?

And CHANNELS tv that seems anti gej is partisan?

I smell nigeria taking steps backward if this guy happens to get his way.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by jmaine: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by nduchucks: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
As a card carrying member of the PDP pre 2011, though I did not support GEJ's candidacy because of the way he emerged as the PDP flagbearer, I was willing to give GEJ the benefit of the doubt. If he had performed, this election should have been a cake walk for him.

The sad truth is that, GEJ's accomplishments are not enough to win this 2015 elections, he has squandered the goodwill he enjoyed among Nigerian people. He is now a desperate man looking to score cheap points during a debate.

GEJ is already a goner and should not be dignified with a debate. Produce the audit report about the missing $20 - $65billion, depending on who you believe, and lets debate that.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by tolexy007(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are only shocked that about 250 of our Chibok girls have been missing for the past 1 year and the useless president has not been able to do anything!

We are shocked that, 20Billion Dollars of our common Patrimony has been frittered away and nobody is talking about it!

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book!

These are some of the things that worries us more and not a belated debate where people watch some persons standing and talking out of heart!
Thank you so much, so with all dis u listed here GMB cannot capitalized on all dis to tackle gej in d debate? shocked, chai

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by nationwide1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Ifeanyi, Channels TV is not solely organizing the debate tomorrow. They are oganizing the debate with other groups affiliated to PDP. Another reason to boycott the debate.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by 1shortblackboy: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book! the presidency insists some of what u posted up there is not true and some of them are not his fault. is that not a good reason for ur guy to debate and make nigerians know that he hasnt done well and ur man is the man for the job?

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is a clear warning to Nigerians - APC are just empty barrels.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by deb(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
can somebody tell me why this man is running from the debate? is he that dull?

The same question we asked when he was showing up for debates in 2011 and your incompetent GEJ kept on eluding it.
At least your GEJ is a confirmed daaft brain
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by deb(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
janus05:
This is a clear warning to Nigerians - APC are just empty barrels.

Did you say the same thing in the last election when Buhari showed up for debates and Jonathan refused to?
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by tolexy007(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Even if we cant vote for GEJ, y nt anoda candidate, dis buhari is nt fit for dis country in any way, am sure he will dodge bbc hausa debate grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by great664(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
bakila:

Who are the young men that you think about. No one will aspire to be President or Councillor if he is not driven by a desire to use power. Some desire it for personal aggrandizement while other desire it for altruistic meansThe only check to whatever desire they have is not to allow them perpetuate in power and be power drunk, that is why change s needed.
I agree with you on vibrant in the mind not in the body, the intellectual component must be a problem solving one rather than paper qualification. It should reflect an ability to know what you are doing, who it is done and what is the President. That Buhari know the name of your village or the way to it and most part of Nigeria from the Niger Delta to Sokoto. Goodluck unfortunately was in denial when something happens-the missing billion dollars the girl and Nigeria's performance in football.
Do you think development is something that will occur a day? Will Buhari wave a magic wand and shout abracadabra and things will go as planned? The ways that GEJ is using to fight corruption to me is the best way to curb the menace, Eliminate the means not by sending them to prison. The E-wallet to farmers prove a good result so also the payroll system that uncovered more than 65 thousand GHOST workers, Why not give him more time, where did GEJ fail, in security I guessed but u forget those that promise to make the country ungovernable for him that resulted to the birth of Boko Haram? Even US with all their weapon and development till date haven't won the battle of Terrorism, why do you Nigerians will win such war in some yrs, do US citizen blame it on their President?

Let him continue instead of giving power to another looters whose mission is to lay hand on Nigerian wealth, all APC member shouting CHANGE during their time as PDP members what did they achieve? Or Tinubu who the whole world know as a corrupt, power driven and forger will Buhari jail him if he win? What about Amaechi, Kwankwaso and the rest or will they be pardoned like GEJ pardoned Alamiseyah?

Let us think of a way to make Nigeria better and seized power from this old Grandpas' they can be Elder statemen and we will respect them not them continue to aspire for power. Let's CHANGE the way we think before the real CHANGE will come to us. SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Ijebulogic(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
brownlord:

Those 15 years was spent by PDP and APC, humans make up party and not brooms and unbrella, if Audu Innocent Ogbeh who was chairman of PDP now shouting Change, if OBJ who used 8 years to loot our treasury and defrauded us with operation feed the nation which now is Otta Farm, Atiku, kwakwaso etc then APC is just as bad as PDP so you have no point my friend.

For the record, you don't have water cry to your state government and not the central government, that is why you have them there, i am living in APC state and i can assure you edo state water board that was even functioning under the corrupt administration of PDP is now AWOL.

I campaigned for adams oshiomole before now, 2 years into second half, i can't point to a single project, Students paid 18,000 as school fees in edo state university under the corrupt leadership of PDP and now paying 55 to 60k under progressive APC yet getting the same service if not worst. I.e Under PDP, Ambrose alli university management was given students 3 hours of electricity when there is power failure ( which means school only put on generator for students between 7-10pm ) APC came and increased tuition fee from 18k to 60k guess what students still get the same service.

Do i mention water, ambulance etc not in that university.

"He who comes into equity must come with clean hands" APC has ruled lagos about the same years, please i want to know how many lagosians on this forum get water from Lagos state water board, mind you lagos is richer than some african countries.

Abeg just park well no let me expose APC before your PR team brand me Jonathanian

Anyone who says APC is a party of saints is fooling himself; No party in the world is full of saints... Thats not my point. Forget grammar and analysis on social media and chat rooms and just pound the streets and engage with the man on the streets; people are genuinely tired.

Your views on water provision is interesting but there is a lack of understanding of how the three levels of government (starting with Federal, then state, then local govt) are supposed to work together to provide water and other amenities. The waterboards and purification plants are impotent without POWER - which is Federal's responsibility. Please try to walk over to your water corporation and speak to the engineers...you'll have a better understanding of the issues.

and Oga - not everyone who shares an opinion on Nairaland is a PR agent... but believe what you choose. We can debate till kingdom come but the Nigerian masses will decide. Make i go find food for my family abeg...
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Whitehorse: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
APC is party populated by hypocrites, fueled by sectarianism, supported by the hypnotized, and led by a fraud claiming to be a saint.

I can not imagine how these APC supporters can BLINDLY support every WRONG their messiah Buhari commits.

BUHARI
Lied about his certificates - its OK by his supporters
Will stabilize oil prices - his supporters jubilate
Fighting Boko Haram is genocide against the North - His supports applaud.
will not attend Channels et al debate - His supporters say whats the need, he does not need to tell his potential employers (Nigerians) his plans

Are you guys for real? Hypocrisy in 3D.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Ifeanyi, Channels TV is not solely organizing the debate tomorrow. They are oganizing the debate with other groups affiliated to PDP. Another reason to boycott the debate.
You're just full me of trash. Double mouthed like your blood sucking pay master.

Buhari is an empty skull, he knows nothing about governance or development. With his adulterated brains, running around sharia and his so called improsonment. We don't want backwardness.

You and your Buhari can go form your own country and leave us in peace.

#GEJ2019.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.