Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (47850 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by francizy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We are only shocked that about 250 of our Chibok girls have been missing for the past 1 year and the useless president has not been able to do anything!

We are shocked that, 20Billion Dollars of our common Patrimony has been frittered away and nobody is talking about it!

We are shocked That a Dollar now exchanges 250 Naira.

We are shocked that. 2.3Trillion Naira disappeared in a a fathom Subsidy and nobody has. Been brought to Book!

We are shocked at the level of unemployment in Nigeria!

We. Are shocked that Our President said Stealing was not Corruption!

We are shocked that the First family feeds with over 1Billion Naira per year!

These are some of the things that worries us more and not a belated debate where people watch some persons standing and talking out of heart!

Please read about Buhari on Wikipedia. Almost everything said to have happened these past years happened during his tenure and worst is, he was a tribalistic fellow.

How I wish we Nigerians can disgrace these two incompetent fellows and vote for a neutral person from another party entirely. I don't see any progressive change with APC and the fact is, it will take another 16-20years to get them out if voted in.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by tushburg(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
ALL NIARALANDERS SHOULD TAKE NOTE...APCs CHANGE SHOULD BE REJECTED...change caan be positive or negative

I am sure APCs is far from positive
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by babamadiba(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I love you more
lol.. funny u
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
francizy:

Please read about Buhari on Wikipedia. Almost everything said to have happened these past years happened during his tenure and worst is, he was a tribalistic fellow.

How I wish we Nigerians can disgrace these two incompetent fellows and vote for a neutral person from another party entirely. I don't see any progressive change with APC and the fact is, it will take another 16-20years to get them out if voted in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Image123(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
brownlord:

Buhari you see your life?

Because of your borrowing attitude, people don they mistake debt for debate.

Smh

GEJ is the one who has put the whole country in huge debts for generations unborn. His below average trains and railway are borrow borrow money from China. All his achievement if any are all borrowed money that a future government will face the hard reality.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by brownlord: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Image123:

GEJ is the one who has put the whole country in huge debts for generations unborn. His below average trains and railway are borrow borrow money from China. All his achievement if any are all borrowed money that a future government will face the hard reality.

Ask tinubu's company "Lagos state" and Tinubu's manager "Fash-ole" how much they owe before you come here to spew trash

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by anonimi: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
nduchucks:

Some people are just as lazy as GEJ himself, but here are a few:

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves Credit In Some Major Fronts

GEJ and Almajiri Schools

Derivation On Solid Minerals

This is more like it.
Bravo wink
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by francizy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
brownlord:

Those 15 years was spent by PDP and APC, humans make up party and not brooms and unbrella, if Audu Innocent Ogbeh who was chairman of PDP now shouting Change, if OBJ who used 8 years to loot our treasury and defrauded us with operation feed the nation which now is Otta Farm, Atiku, kwakwaso etc then APC is just as bad as PDP so you have no point my friend.

For the record, you don't have water cry to your state government and not the central government, that is why you have them there, i am living in APC state and i can assure you edo state water board that was even functioning under the corrupt administration of PDP is now AWOL.

I campaigned for adams oshiomole before now, 2 years into second half, i can't point to a single project, Students paid 18,000 as school fees in edo state university under the corrupt leadership of PDP and now paying 55 to 60k under progressive APC yet getting the same service if not worst. I.e Under PDP, Ambrose alli university management was given students 3 hours of electricity when there is power failure ( which means school only put on generator for students between 7-10pm ) APC came and increased tuition fee from 18k to 60k guess what students still get the same service.

Do i mention water, ambulance etc not in that university.

"He who comes into equity must come with clean hands" APC has ruled lagos about the same years, please i want to know how many lagosians on this forum get water from Lagos state water board, mind you lagos is richer than some african countries.

Abeg just park well no let me expose APC before your PR team brand me Jonathanian

God bless you and everything you lay your hands on. You have done enough already, because you exposed the man I thought was the best thing to happen to Nigerian politics. Didn't know he was this wicked too. Well I just recalled, he told some to "go and die".

There is no way forward with APC because all of them are just there to enrish themselves and the biggest/baddest godfather of our time. A godfather now stronger than OBJ. A godfather that did nothing in Lagos as a governor but managed to make all Lagosians fall in love with him. Tinubu must be doing this via diabolical means.

Please keep saying the truth and God will continue to bless you and your generations to come.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by iyrojc(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
He is visionless, he has nothing to offer.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by bxcode(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
francizy:

God bless you and everything you lay your hands on.
People like us will always stick to the truth.
When it happens, they will be the ones coming on here to criticize again, while we laugh at their gullibility.
Thanks and bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by rukkyland(m): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
what change has debating brought into nigeria economy for d past 16years of PDP rule?

debate ko....quiz ni..

buhari noni..no mata d circumstances...
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Image123(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
brownlord:

Ask tinubu's company "Lagos state" and Tinubu's manager "Fash-ole" how much they owe before you come here to spew trash
So they are GEJ's role models or what? Deal with the facts and focus of the thread. The FG has plunged the whole nation into reckless and needless debt.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Image123:

So they are GEJ's role models or what? Deal with the facts and focus of the thread. The FG has plunged the whole nation into reckless and needless debt.
shatap kid!
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Image123(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
shatap kid!
You that you're old should show some maturity and behave your age on a public forum. Why do you talk like one that suffers from intellectual laziness?
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Rossikk(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
anonimi:

Chai see as old pensioner dey shiit for trouser sake of debate EVEN on Channels TV shocked

Abeg wey the Jagbajantis of Thief'nuibu CABAL to bring out his puppet grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086803_103387287707102596807188497009572757904956n_jpegff71b7e1c6606ccca9e45b84778ea211
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by lagdmark(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Buhaara abi naa buhari watin you call yourself, go school you say no since 2007 you dee beggi beggi for President, Nigerians say no to illiterate president in2015.
You see,since you retired from service you dee jobless you for don retake your WASC since
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by bashydemy(m): 3:24am On Feb 03, 2015
ocelot2006:

We shall not die, but live and retire your illiterate general wance and por all grin
I hope any of your generation attain or has attain the level of his education...
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 03, 2015
[b][/b]Am still at a fix why GMB will avoid the debates.

This is not surprising though as GMB has passed off chances where he will have to give account to the people or explain himself to the people.

They say, the farther into the future one wants to see, then the deeper into the history one has to look.

Oputa Panel is a good example. NEDG debate latter and now Channelstv.

Is it that he is too big to answer to Nigerians but will not accept their rejection of his bids to lead them a case in question is 2011 election where Nigerians said No to him.

Is it that, he is not comfortable with all the panels and organizers of all this debates fora? How then will he engage the NHAs.
How will he debate then with people who fail to see his point of views if elected.

Are Nigerians to follow blindly no matter what, harping on the mantra of Change. We need to know if the change is resident in the right person who will articiulate our collective desires or if it is APC-( Anti-People Charade of misfits, tyrant, authoritarians or born to rule).

We need to hear him respond unaided, so we gauge the soundness of his understanding of the biz of governance, if he understands the problems of Nigeria and have worked out solutions to all of them or he will be another OJT-On the job trainee.

Nigerian needs to gauge is temperament to opposing views and his emotional intelligence, his poise and we can anchor all our hopes and aspiration on his candidacy!!!!
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by bonesofdavid: 5:04am On Feb 03, 2015
;DMaybe another my Oga on top WWWWW.Com blunder
Kenai:

What are you talking about?
Isn't ChannelsTV a Lagos-based, anti-GEJ network?
Why is your Buhari running? Who is he running from? What is he running from?

If I could remember very clearly, as at the period of December 2014, you APC apologists were the same ones daring Jonathan to debate with Buhari and his "intellectual Prof" running mate, because at the time, you thought your Major-General had a brain.
But with the recent revelation that your hero might not even have a certificate, everything is falling apart now as the man who wishes to lead a country of 170 million can't even stand in front of his opponent and defend himself.

At first, you claimed the BON debate was partial. But today, you're still running from a ChannelsTV debate!
Now, tell me who is really clueless.

Your so-called 'Prof' doesn't even have a Ph.D! Choi! grin
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Image123:

You that you're old should show some maturity and behave your age on a public forum. Why do you talk like one that suffers from intellectual laziness?
guy close your trash! you want me to flog discipline into you abi?
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by bakila: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
One rule for some and another rule for others. Why?

No certificate, can't debate You guys should respect yourselves give up. Some excuses are lame.

Give up and vote for GEJ? Oh boy i don debate for my life well, people prefer result than your success in debates. Look at the fact of Governance in Nigeria. If you see a good work tell me. What is there to debate about when you are broke in the days of surplus, you cant argue for a Jonathan government or how it will do better and be realistic. You talk about certificate, look at the evidence in that debate and say there is none. Again, look at the whole fact.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by agabaI23(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2015
bakila:

Give up and vote for GEJ. Oh boy i don debate for my life well, people prefer result than your success in life. Look at the fact of Governance in Nigeria. I you see a good work tell me. What is there to debate about when you are broke in the days of surplus. You talk about certificate, look at the evidence in that debate and say there is non. Again, look at the whole fact.
Tell me the fact to look at sir!
https://www.nairaland.com/2126947/tell-lrnzh-respond-response-asap#2126947.14
Check that link before you come come back. If you don't have anything to say more than that, don't come.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by bakila: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=agabaI23 post=30384159]Tell me the fact to look at sir!
https://www.nairaland.com/2126947/tell-lrnzh-respond-response-asap#2126947.14
Check that link before you come come back. If you don't have anything to say more than that, don't come.[/quote

[b]I read that thread and unfortunately there is nothing of substance there. That article where you said that people were forced to reduce prices in the market also has the following comments; " Buhari who has a reputation for honesty as petroluem Minister between 1976-1978....... He took over power to end rampant corruption and mismanagement and save the west african nation from collapse'. This is what Oyibo people said.

On N25bn, again unfortunately it is from the mouth of the FFK of the PDP that the article from punch was made, it is dated January 18th 2015. You will agree with me that as at that date the sanity of FFK is blighted by the N21bn GEJ presidential campaign fund and some other such funds that were not revealed to the public for legal reasons. Again, he said the consultant died in mysterious circumstances, what is the name of the consultant how come his family did not say anything? Is that how they work romours no paper?
You posted a picture of the Lokoja- Abuja Road, you and I know that the road is not duel carriage up to Koton Karfe or Lokoja you know that work on that road is not up to 60%. If you are well travelled you will know that MMIA and Nnamdi Azikiwe are like villages commpared to Rossy, Franfurt, Garoua, Nairobi or then hungry-Ethiopia.
The shiyt of this Government is plenty, your name says Idoma or Igala, leave what David mark wants alone. This change everyone is talking about is not about Buhari. It is about the acceptance of the dirty and unreasonable in public life by the PDP. We ought to have a better deal. [/b]
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by agabaI23(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
bakila:
I read that thread and unfortunately there is nothing of substance there. That article where you said that people were forced to reduce prices in the market also has the following comments; " Buhari who has a reputation for honesty as petroluem Minister between 1976-1978....... He took over power to end rampant corruption and mismanagement and save the west african nation from collapse'. This is what Oyibo people said.

Yea that is what the military fed the west and that is what they reported. By the way, does that mean that his forcing people to sell at loss is now right because they said he is honest?

In response to ayukdaboss, I gave a story from an APC woman I interacted with who narrated what happened in owerri. She said that a man that dealt in Bar soaps locked up his store because of the army enforcement as he did not want to sell at loss. The soldier forcefully opened his shop in his absence and sold off his bar soaps at give away prices. What do you have to say? I need a response here please.

On N25bn, again unfortunately it is from the mouth of the FFK of the PDP that the article from punch was made, it is dated January 18th 2015. You will agree with me that as at that date the sanity of FFK is blighted by the N21bn GEJ presidential campaign fund and some other such funds that were not revealed to the public for legal reasons. Again, he said the consultant died in mysterious circumstances, what is the name of the consultant how come his family did not say anything? Is that how they work romours no paper?
That FFK said something about it does not remove from the veracity, does it? Obasanjo who is now a saint to APC confirmed it when he said "I asked him if he benefited from it and he said no. You see? he is not guilty." is that not laughable.

If you are advocating for change because some money 'got lost"under GEJ, it must not be a change that send us to a man who could not prevent the leakage of fund from a mere agency either because he could not deal with the numbers, or becasue he deliberately looked away because he used his relatives or because he was complicit. Whichever way, it is an indictment on his capability. Therefore he is not a viable alternative.

You posted a picture of the Lokoja- Abuja Road, you and I know that the road is not duel carriage up to Koton Karfe or Lokoja you know that work on that road is not up to 60%. If you are well travelled you will know that MMIA and Nnamdi Azikiwe are like villages commpared to Rossy, Franfurt, Garoua, Nairobi or then hungry-Ethiopia.
The shiyt of this Government is plenty, your name says Idoma or Igala, leave what David mark wants alone. This change everyone is talking about is not about Buhari. It is about the acceptance of the dirty and unreasonable in public life by the PDP. We ought to have a better deal.
Oga, I did not say that the road is completed. What is remaining is held back by the bridge somewhere. You know that road is a rough terrain and you should give GEJ kudos for overcoming the rough terrain to the extent he has gone.

You know of Benin-Ore road? wink

Kulu tempa
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by EMANY01(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
nduchucks:

No sane leader will make such a protest in secret. That's another sign of cluelessness and lack of leadership.

Your country was invaded by a foreign country (essentially an act of war) and the President does not condemn the act publicly or demand an apology - what signal does that send to other countries?

Do you know if its a bilateral operation between Chad and Nigeria?

Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by nduchucks: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
EMANY01:

Do you know if its a bilateral operation between Chad and Nigeria?

It is the responsibility of our President who serves us, to inform Nigerian citizens of such operations. Why would the Army and the President not tell the world of the joing operation and claim the success? Does that make sense to you?
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Ttalk: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why will GMB debate with Jonathan who failed to personally present national budget in two consecutive years only for him to send proxy in person of NOI.

Btw political debate and national budget which is more important to you and me?
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by bakila: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
Yea that is what the military fed the west and that is what they reported. By the way, does that mean that his forcing people to sell at loss is now right because they said he is honest?

Oga, I did not say that the road is completed. What is remaining is held back by the bridge somewhere. You know that road is a rough terrain and you should give GEJ kudos for overcoming the rough terrain to the extent he has gone.

You know of Benin-Ore road? wink

Kulu tempa

OK son you are forgiven, your ignorance is understood because its deliberate. Your cant pick and choose from your very quotation where you directed me and side this part is true and the other is a lie. Your can see how the cookies are crumbling in your heads. Change is necessary my brother and am sure you are suffering from this Government and probably had attended the Immigration service recruitment exercise.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by agabaI23(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
bakila:

OK son you are forgiven, your ignorance is understood because its deliberate. Your cant pick and choose from your very quotation where you directed me and side this part is true and the other is a lie. Your can see how the cookies are crumbling in your heads. Change is necessary my brother and am sure you are suffering from this Government and probably had attended the Immigration service recruitment exercise.
Haba, I don't have to quote all of the bible. I quoted the portion that supports my argument. Nothing is crumbling. We have proved that your oga is not honest. His integrity as brandied around by APC has been punctured.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by bakila: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
Haba, I don't have to quote all of the bible. I quoted the portion that supports my argument. Nothing is crumbling. We have proved that your oga is not honest. His integrity as brandied around by APC has been punctured.

No wonder LRNZH ignored you. Buhari is not my oga, but changing the government of your boss that categorically said stealing is not an offence. " most of what people call corruption is mere stealing" who said so? to whom and on what occasion?
Please Agaba answer the question.
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by agabaI23(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
bakila:

No wonder LRNZH ignored you. Buhari is not my oga, but changing the government of your boss that categorically said stealing is not an offence. " most of what people call corruption is mere stealing" who said so? to whom and on what occasion?
Please Agaba answer the question.
Good luck said that. Abacha is not corrupt, I will stabilize global oil price. Who said that?

LRNZH did not ignore me. He ran away. He has been viewing this thread if you don't know. You are arguing without point
Re: Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate by Image123(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
Good luck said that. Abacha is not corrupt, I will stabilize global oil price. Who said that?

LRNZH did not ignore me. He ran away. He has been viewing this thread if you don't know. You are arguing without point

Nobody said that he will stabilize global oil price, that's the shabby work of propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies / Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) / Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.