Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (59759 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by onatisi(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
obamartins:
they said we should go to court and here we are, in court grin
don't mind them. They kept shouting go to court. It is a popular gimmick used by gamblers .they want to make u believe they have the best cards whereas what they is trash and rubbish. Apc must have thought nigerians will be scared of going to court.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by codedguy1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Na wa oo!
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by kay1one(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
this is not how campaign is done in the America that you just mentioned.. A reasonable political party won't engage themselves in dirty politics that the pdp is swimming in currently..

Tell that to mitt romney! Who do you think supported or maybe even endorsed the "birthers" against obama?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by biafranqueen: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

Bisfraqueen et tu brute?

I just dey laugh with una...many of these GEJ supporters fall under your category. You know what I mean grin
NO I don't know what you mean. What I do know is that I am surprised that a semi-intelligent person like you is still voting for a democracy killing illiterate. What ever happen in 2011 you should have voted for him, because now the man has onset dementia and is mentally incapable of running a LGA speak of a whole Nigeria!

You were yelling go to court now we have proved the case you still sounding like your idol, confused and distorted.
Shame on you people that want a President that did not even finish secondary school!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Profkunlexxy(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
this is not how campaign is done in the America that you just mentioned.. A reasonable political party won't engage themselves in dirty politics that the pdp is swimming in currently..
i tired 4 dem oo
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Ugo e bere la na ngbagbu!![/size]

The eagle has positioned itself right at the proper target to be shot

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by rotadeco27: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
This whole drama is not funny any longer.nigerians we have missed it from the word go because buhari is not the change we need.I use to wonder y the noise only between the two evils.uncle jona is not good GMB is not better,he could even be worse.if these whole issues abt his his certificate turn out to be true, then what change do we expect?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by PStacks(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Jesters.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by tittop4: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
There is a lot of issues in this country. We are clamouring for a better nigeria and some stupid nigerian are already calling an old,useless man a change. What change is Buhari? What change! From a drop out from secondary sch. What change from a Boko haramist and useless party. I think the hand of law will catch up with him now and he will go to where he belongs since he doesn't want to rest,since he wants to die in power then he should be allowed to die in jail. Rubbish APC turning this country to a lawless nation. Tell me who is that person that want a job that won't sit for interview and yet buhari told us he is not attending any debate bt want people to vote for him,is manifesto or electioneering the same thing as debate? Can't u come out and contest and let's weigh u with others. See what nigeria is turning to. Lawless nation,animals are not equal because buhari is above the law. Please court should get to the root of this issue.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by yahayamnur(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Kukare. Saiiiiiiiiiiii baba buhari, we need change in najeria
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
rotadeco27:
This whole drama is not funny any longer.nigerians we have missed it from the word go because buhari is not the change we need.I use to wonder y the noise only between the two evils.uncle jona is not good GMB is not better,he could even be worse.if these whole issues abt his his certificate turn out to be true, then what change do we expect?

When they decided to bring out a dumbo,they should be prepared for what may come

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by jamace(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=itetemi post=30365758][/quote] Sure the govt of the day means well for the people. It is carrying out its constitutional duties bearing in mind the rule of law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
mcprince32:

I can't understand the kind of change he dreaming and preaching when from start, illegality & forgery stare at him written all over.
Maybe change from modernisation to primitivity.
Those of you, especially Doyin Okupe and Femi Fani-Kayode, that are shouting that he must be sent to 14 years imprisonment should know what awaits you - libel and slander. Reuben Abati is a good boy. He has learnt from the libel case Buhari instituted against him for which the presidential spokesman pleaded over.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Forwetinnah: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
itetemi:

but had it been they endorse oga jona,their opinion would have mattered.
Pdp.....papa deceive pikin

So in your mind now they came to endorse Buhari??

gringringringrin What planet did you fall from??

People who came to warn against Election violence and the people ALWAYS responsible for it are supposedly being "endorsed". The fever wey dey catch some APC people ehn; even overdose no fit cure am

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by watered(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
The case is Dead On Arrival.

Any attempt to frustrate and postpone the presidential election will be destoyed in Jesus name.

We want CHANGE!!
On who's behalf are u pleading for with the name above all names? grin grin grin

GEJ carry Go ✓

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by PhockPhockMan: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
No big deal, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, donphilopus, koboko69, berem, egift and other APChickens asked PDP to go to court if we can not accept bread label as Buhari certificate.
Goodluck to Jonathan.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Descartes: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]Ugo e bere la na ngbagbu!![/size]

The eagle has positioned itself right at the proper target to be shot
My dear these men in PDP "anaghi anu I am sorry" . Indeed "ebelebe egbu go na ebenebe."

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
NO I don't know what you mean. What I do know is that I am surprised that a semi-intelligent person like you is still voting for a democracy killing illiterate. What ever happen in 2011 you should have voted for him, because now the man has onset dementia and is mentally incapable of running a LGA speak of a whole Nigeria!

You were yelling go to court now we have proved the case you still sounding like your idol, confused and distorted.
Shame on you people that want a President that did not even finish secondary school!

I laugh at your naive way ....

Let PDP and the illiterate man that instituted the case prove that he has not meet the minimum constitutional requirement to stand for the election...I hope PDP is a party to the suit.

I dey laugh una... grin grin

History have a way of repeating itself....enof said

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by discusant: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Who can Buhari convince that evidence that Buhari attended secondary school is by Buhari showing his Cambridge/WASC exam number or naming his ex classmates?.

By the way, up till now, who does not know that Buhari did not take Cambridge/WASC exam before he joined the army?

If Buhari sat for Cambridge/WASC exams, and now has lost the original copy of his certificate, even if the certificate awarding body is now in Mars, Buhari would have gone to that Mars now to obtain a certified copy of his original certificate.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by PhockPhockMan: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Firefire:
Goodluck to Buhari as he defends his lies in the court.

- Certificates with the Secretary of The Military Board

- Sworn Affidavit of Oath to support the above

- Military denied keeping original certificates of their employees (For Buhari WASC: No originals, no CTC copies, nothing)

- Buhari alma mata released an alleged fake O ' level result

- Cambridge said they can share candidate data only on instructions from candidate.

- WAEC claimed no Buhari's data exist in their records

- Bola Tinubu allegedly said " Either Buhari have
certificate or not he is qualified"

"Buhari should apologise to Nigerians and report himself to the nearest police station for forgery and perjury" PDP

The case shall be decided by the court.
1000000000000000000 likes

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Samunique:
Is ur general above the law if he's found guilty?

And u people keep shouting change and corruption but it appears u ( APC ) have no regard for people and the rule law. I wonder where the change will come from.
give me one concrete reason why you think buhari should be disqualified? The pdp are looking for our trouble and they will surely get what they are looking for if they don't stop embarrassing the person of buhari....
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Descartes:
Good, then go to court.
APC won't go through the back door as PDP is wont to be doing. We shall defeat Jonathan at the poll, not through a court's restraining order.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Firefire(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
1000000000000000000 likes

Thanks Bros.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by onatisi(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
mcprince32:

I can't understand the kind of change he dreaming and preaching when from start, illegality & forgery stare at him written all over.
Maybe change from modernisation to primitivity.
honestly I don't blame buhari ,I only blame dumb young nigerians that keep shouting change behind a 73 year old retired soldier when there are young intelligent and brilliant nigerians all over with wonderful ideas . Buhari just happened to be caught in the intricate web of tinubu political deceit and I know that eventually he will regret joining this political race because his whole life will be brought out and examined in full public glare .

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

APC won't go through the back door as PDP is wont to be doing. We shall defeat Jonathan at the poll, not through a court's restraining order.

Obviously they've been scared all along despite the braggadocio....

The believe is that if all fails...they can always use the court to scuttle the process.

At worst ...if GMB is denied....GEJ won't smell that seat again too...
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Firefire(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
give me one concrete reason why you think buhari should be disqualified? The pdp are looking for our trouble and they will surely get what they are looking for if they don't stop embarrassing the person of buhari....

Una get troubles

Hmmmmmm, tell us more, how BIG is Hay Feee Ceee troubles? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by akagaba(f): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
neoapocalypse:
Even if Buhari is disqualified and APC , or any other party , use a baboon as their aspirant , I will vote for the baboon

U are a baboon! Swine! Baggar!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Stop,Buhari pull over

Aaaaahh Buhari pull over

Reverse Buhari pull over

Ahhhhhhh Buhari pull over

Show me your certificate Oya pull over

Ahhhhhhh Buhari pull over

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Horus(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Firefire:
Everybody dey book space.

Buhari could be disqualified, I sense he could also be sent to 14 years imprisonment for forgery and perjury.

He lie under an oath, too bad.

The court will decide.

And how many years imprisonment for GEJ after stealing 20$ billions.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Firefire(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
onatisi:
honestly I don't blame buhari ,I only blame dumb young nigerians that keep shouting change behind a 73 year old retired soldier when there are young intelligent and brilliant nigerians all over with wonderful ideas . Buhari just happened to be caught in the intricate web of tinubu political deceit and I know that eventually he will regret joining this political race because his whole life will be brought out and examined in full public glare .

I concur

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by goldman777: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
d case is dead on arrival we defect to apc everyday its obvious gej is afraid of losing pdp cowards its buhari or nothing sai buhari
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Descartes: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Is your General still ready for debate?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.