Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (59756 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by akagaba(f): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sai Presidential debate
Sai certificate
Sai Supreme court
Sai PDP

GEJ till 2019 #dancing shoki#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Firefire(m): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Horus:

And how many years imprisonment for GEJ after stealing 20$ billions.

My dear, Go to Court!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by nkpommpko(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lagusta:
Okay, I wanna conduct a mini poll....

Hit LIKE if you want to vote for good luck Jonathan...

Hit SHARE if you prefer voting a cockroach instead.... kiss
I hope the result of your mini polls is swinging to your favoured candidate. Who the gods want to kill, they first make mad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by ahaika23: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari be like 'chai diaris allah ooo'

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by BraniacX(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Like we use to chant when the action part of a movie starts when we were kids...............

!!GEN!! GEN!! GEN!! GEN!! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
This may well be the plan of thifnooboo and his gang all along to ensure a SW presidency
They expected that this certificate saga or an RIP may swing in the candidate they want

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by BraniacX(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Like we use to chant when the action part of a movie starts when we were kids...............

!!GHEN!! GHEN!! GHEN!! GHEN!! grin
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmnn.. smh for PDP
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Firefire(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]Ugo e bere la na ngbagbu!![/size]

The eagle has positioned itself right at the proper target to be shot

The hunter will shoot to kill. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by okeke00(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
The case is Dead On Arrival.

Any attempt to frustrate and postpone the presidential election will be destoyed in Jesus name.

We want CHANGE!!
and that is what you are getting now or does your own CHANGE have different meaning

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by sampeyo: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Listen up yall PDPigz...You can't stop this train from moving

God. Is very great may his name be praised Amen. I realy thank God now foR his judgement. Thank u Jesus
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
akagaba:
Sai Presidential debate
Sai certificate
Sai Supreme court
Sai PDP

GEJ till 2019 #dancing shoki#

Kai Buhari !

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Firefire:

The hunter will shoot to kill. grin

Ozugbo nje nu
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Those that went to court will surely remain in court
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by PhockPhockMan: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:

Any attempt to frustrate and postpone the presidential election will be destoyed in Jesus name.

We want CHANGE!!
My lady, no one is talking about postponement of election here, with or without Buhari, election must go on.

Ogeme unu vuuum n'anya.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by goldman777: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
patience goodluck show us ur primary six certificate since a primary four pupil speaks better english than you,pdp are a bunch of fools lol
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:

We want CHANGE!!

You got your wish
The change is now occurring nne
Embrace it with open arms

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by mashin(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
It will take two weeks to serve him one month for his lawyers to repond By the time elections are over the case will become an academic exercise. Case dismise. I see GEJ ending 6 yrs imprisonment after his tenure
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Descartes:
Is your General still ready for debate?
www.google.com
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
akagaba:

U are a baboon! Swine! Baggar!

What is this 2 kobo hooker doing here ? Go back to the slum where you belong , ASHEWO!!!
Your goodluck isn't better than a baboon , as far as I know goodluck is lesser than a baboon
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by akagaba(f): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
NO I don't know what you mean. What I do know is that I am surprised that a semi-intelligent person like you is still voting for a democracy killing illiterate. What ever happen in 2011 you should have voted for him, because now the man has onset dementia and is mentally incapable of running a LGA speak of a whole Nigeria!

You were yelling go to court now we have proved the case you still sounding like your idol, confused and distorted.
Shame on you people that want a President that did not even finish secondary school!

Well spoken! I concur, infact seconded by me! GEJ till Buhari provides his Ph.D certificate!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Firefire(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
babyosisi:

Ozugbo nje nu

I go find the meaning later grin

Buhari don enter one chance cheesy
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
PDP chewing what the cannot swallow. APC will definitely have a story to tell. Its a shame on pdp the rulling party attacking the opposition, what opposition should be doing. Every where in the world the performance of the incumbent speak for them, this nothing to show he accepted governor Amaechi's accusations because he cannot point one development in his state and Rivers
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by LogicPower(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
1. While some gullible imbeciles and retards among the PDP supporters might have already started wallowing in a hallucinatory fantasy and dream of seeing Buhari being disqualified for the Feb 14 election, ALL NORMAL, RIGHT THINKING and enlightened among the supporters of the clueless know VERY WELL that the whole purpose of this absurdity is to distract the Buhari campaign.

2. For the rest of us, this kind of mischievous and cynical last minute MISUSE of judiciary is not new; we have seen it several times in the past, and like in this case, it was ALWAYS the party that SEES a defeat staring it in the face that resort to this last-ditch act of desperation; and Nigeria being the country it is, these shameless desperadoes often find some unscrupulous, compromised and unpatriotic partners from the juduciary who are more than ready to be used as a tool of attempting to subvert the will of the people.

3. Now, even GEJ himself and the leadership of the PDP must have fully realized that with Buhari being well on course of winning ALL the northern and SW states, and getting MUCH MORE votes in the MB, SE and SS than he did in 2011; and with GEJ getting MUCH LESS votes even in the SS, and SE, in the MD, GEJ's re-election gamble is OVER.

4. So someone in the PDP should please save some gullible morons of their supporters from experiencing A DOUBLE SHOCK in two weeks time; that is, a shock of seeing Buhari CONTESTING the election and the second, more deadly shock of seeing him WINNING the election with a LANDSLIDE.

5. The morons of the PDP should be told that the chances of Buhari being disqualified in this election are as good as the chances of a toddler CRAWLING to the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Descartes: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

Obviously they've been scared all along despite the braggadocio....

The believe is that if all fails...they can always use the court to scuttle the process.

At worst ...if GMB is denied....GEJ won't smell that seat again too...

Let me keep this in my DataBase for reference purposes cos you and your party are planning to wreck havoc on the Nigerian populace. *feedback:comment successfully saved in your CommentDB* cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
babyosisi:
[s]This may well be the plan of thifnooboo and his gang all along to ensure a SW presidency
They expected that this certificate saga or an RIP may swing in the candidate they want[/s]

As usual.....mumu reasoning! I know the time of the month you reason like this...
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
My lady, no one is talking about postponement of election here, with or without Buhari, election must go on.

Ogeme unu vuuum n'anya.

O me chaa ha vuum,o me kwa ha vaam
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Descartes:
[s]Let me keep this in my DataBase for reference purposes cos you and your party are planning to reck havoc on the Nigerian populace. *feedback:comment successfully saved in your CommentDB* 8[/s])

Smelly pig...stop quoting me.

Reck ko..wrecker ni....fool!
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Let see the punk of a judge that will dare disqualify the people's general...

This isnt the military regime. It is democracy, where the constitution is supreme over every General. There is a constitution, and it says the Courts have the power to decide on such issues. Check Section 6 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for more details.

So, ya, you and your General cant shut the mouth of the Judges! They are the oracle of the Courts, and they shall report back to us the message from lady justicia!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by PhockPhockMan: 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
gratiaeo:
Buhari is going........
As he don't want to respect himself, he will be humiliated.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by itetemi: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote
author=Forwetinnah post=30365946]

So in your mind now they came to endorse Buhari??

gringringringrin What planet did you fall from??

People who came to warn against Election violence and the people ALWAYS
responsible for it are supposedly being "endorsed". The fever wey dey
catch some APC people ehn; even overdose no fit cure am[/quote]

my bros,pls am not implying that they endorsed of APC either.
I used the word endorsement just as an example.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Firefire(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

As usual.....mumu reasoning! I know the time of the month you reason like this...

Odaran ni baba Buhari yi ooooo grin

O ma fi ewon odun merinla gbara pelu ise asekara undecided

Aiye Akamara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.