Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings (32234 Views)

Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide / President Buhari Begins Short Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=kel4soft post=30365776][/quote]chamelion is more stable than you
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by poundlander: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2015
APC is being handled and managed by very smart sets of people. Unlike PDP that reeks of mediocrity. If a APC should steal, they will do it with smartness and justify it. I pray APC stick to developing the nation and reduce corruption, poverty and unemployment. and we will all enjoy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by nellyjohn: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2015
It's a good idea goin to town halls and interact with them. But, first of all, attend d debate and clear up all the issues u parked up for urself and stop refusing to attend d debate. Anyway, to me am sure u don't have a certificate and u can't speak on ur own without reading from a written paper
Well, GEJ till 2019
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2015
delors:

Don't be ignorant dude, Town Hall meetings is the order if the day in the western world. One was still held this morning in TO by the minister of health, and two to follow later today. This is strategy. This is why you should expect the unexpected from the APP guys, they do the unconventional to achieve results. GEJ had the debate questions and answers already, we weren't born yesterday dude.
asori for you, you cant even type the name of the party correctly. it is apc not app. by the way, pdp have asked apc to oeganise the debate themselves and invite our amiable presido to come, yet you deceivers cant do it or are you guys trying to us that even if you write down the answers of the questions that is going to be asked and hand it to buhari, he is still going to make mince meat of himself? i dey help you and this your fake general the shame.
chai.
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2015
ikp4succes:

Majority of Nigerians are illiterate, this is where the votes will come from.

you want to tell me that you are an illiterate thats why you want to vote?

if you think an average Nigeria cares about distributive policies of the government(Foreign policy, all the projects that you can't see) you wrong.. what an average Nigerian want is Light, good roads, welfare system.. if Jonathan has done one of this things, even i myself would vote for him, regardless of boko haram...plus not everybody have TV to watch the debate, or light to watch the debate..
but there will be steady light to watch the town hall meeting? talk of confusion, this is it at it best.
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

The townhalls would be televised and questions can still be sent via social media

Its better to talk to the electorate the people you are planning to serve than to engage other aspirants
so having a debate is not a form of reaching out to the electorate and telling them about your ideologies and how you intend tackling the pressing problems we have at hand at the moment? you prefer a town hall meeting where you will arrange your supporters and indoctrinate them with lies against your opponent and your opponent wont be there to tackle your lies ba? i am sorry bro, but your brain is not working.
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Defcon1(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2015
I'm just an observer,but l think GMB has really done well for himself.Credit also goes to his party

GEJ should really be on his guard
PDP should never underrate APC
This is no more business as usual like in the past elections
They should put in extra effort this time around

Buhari is now a force to be reckoned with
So much love and support
l'm impressed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by itetemi: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2015
CFCfan:

I hope you would be okay with the either the Republican or Democrat nominee skipping the general election presidential debate next year.

in the united states, townhall meetings are crucial but debate is compulsory because it is recognised in the constitution and that is why you have the united states commission of presidential debates.the commission is non partisan in its duties.

it is not like here when anyone can just decide to do debate and probably the underdog candidate jumps more at it.

look at in 2011, jonathan did not bother to debate because he probably felt more confident of his chances.
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by adesomide(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Public debates give a wider audience the opportunity to access and make up their minds on who to vote for. How many people will have access to listen to you in a town hall meeting. How many town hall meetings can Buhari attend all over Nigeria before February 14? It's an ill advice. I personally have made up my mind not to vote again for Buhari if he does not partake in an open Public Debate with his main challengers. And I urge you to do same.
We can't afford another puppet in Aso rock for the next 4 years.
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by charlove(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2015
obviously the town hall meetings will be attended by APC members.
so Buhari, u have failed once more
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by chichriso: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2015
That man has no shame in him
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by lekanbad: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Since the campaign started it had been discovered that APC has been shielding Buhari from speaking much to the public on what he has to offer Nigerians.Is this not an indictment on his part that someone ho aspires to lead a country of 170million cannot even speak to them on what he has in his offings that makes him better than other candidates.After all said and done it is obvious from 2011 debates that he has got nothing indepth to offer Nigerians except archaic policies and programmes which cannot be applied to global development or 21st century economies.If he and his team are so sure he can deliver,they should tell to debate with other presidential candidates especially Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP and prove Nigerian voters who has got our interest at heart,who has got best policies and programmes that will continue to lead Nigeria to achieve her rightful place among developed nations.NEDG is comprised of great intellectuals drawn from different spheres of journalism beyond BON,so for APC to accuse of partisanship sparks of a party not prepared for governance but planning to ride on Nigerians on the basis of propaganda.All we ask as Nigerians is for General Buhari to appear at the debate and lay bear what he has to offer and leave Nigerians to decide and stop throwing accusations.God bless NIGERIA #GEJ4naija
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Collynzo419: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
rhymz:
[s]You are such an !d!ot whose nuisance is buttlicking Buhari and his minions. Which town hall meetings, very convenient for him, he would rather sit in a setting whose audience has been largely hand picked by his handlers, who will ask him all the very comfortable questions and make him look like an Einstein. The man is very dense and has nothing original besides noise and deception. He can't stand the prospect of his opponent shooting down the loopholes and questioning his oversimplification of Nigeria's problems, he wouldn't want to make the same ignorant statement like stabilizing international oil prices or feeding every primary school children and giving a N5000 pittance to unemployed people, idealistic nonsense with no concrete plan.
Abeg pack one corner with your sucker idiocy, let us know when Buhari is up to the task[/s].
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by delors(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nashoji:
asori for you, you cant even type the name of the party correctly. it is apc not app. by the way, pdp have asked apc to oeganise the debate themselves and invite our amiable presido to come, yet you deceivers cant do it or are you guys trying to us that even if you write down the answers of the questions that is going to be asked and hand it to buhari, he is still going to make mince meat of himself? i dey help you and this your fake general the shame.
chai.
Bros, those who live in glass house don't throw stones. I made a typo typing APP in stead of APC and you bit hard on it not knowing you will be making a fool of yourself. Now, look at all the yeye things you wrote in there. Apart from all your embarrassing spelling pooh, your tenses are a reflection of your 'amiable presido's shortcomings. Simple sentences you can't compose, mechanical accuracy, zero.
Now, on to the second sentence you made, so writing down the answers and handing it to a supposed PhD holder is the way to go? Are you as dumb as your whole write up here?

Advice: Just be an onlooker; better to shut your mouth and let people keep guessing whether you are intelligent or not instead of opening it and confirming just as dull your indomie brain is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom / List Of Lagos State Traffic Offence And Fines / Train Attack: Terrorists Release Kidnapped Victim’s Newborn Baby's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.