Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings (32246 Views)

Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide / President Buhari Begins Short Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
eighTHREAD:
PDP needs to learn now ahead of when they become the opposition.

I was completely convinced about APC with the way they conducted their primaries....exactly the period that PDP was hoping the party will implode..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by aresa: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
GARRIx7:
Barcanista do you now see why you should have trusted in APC's strategists?

Well said. If you've decided to vote for any candidate or support any party, you just have to trust their judgement..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

I was completely convinced about APC with the way they conducted their primaries....exactly the period that PDP was hoping the party will implode..
the buzz that primary made declared buhari as the next president, thesame way PDP's primaries use to point to them winning aso rock.
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by BarryX(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
This pretty much settles it
This dude is freaking afraid of his shadows

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by aresa: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
The silly PDP tink say den get debate advantage...see as smart APC deny them their silly debate advantage ..... grin .

You deny your opponents whatever advantage they aare banking on - Smart Polirics.. grin

I can't wait to read the next rant, tantrum and madness by the ffk crackhead....lmao..

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Firefire(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gboliwe:
Hahahahahha. Very smart move to avoid disgracing himself.
"...where he will be engaged..." Akuko!!! What does he have that we will engage in?mcheeeeeeeew. A safe harbour for him to hide behind his running mate who will do all the talking.
How long does a debate take? An entire millennium? Smh

I weep for whoever that still support this deceivers cry

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by kay1one(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo419:
This is actually a very innovative way of communicating and explaining the manifesto and policies of the incoming administration.

This is a far better way of engaging with a sizable section of the electorate.

Sai Buhari

You're just foolish!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo419:
This is actually a very innovative way of communicating and explaining the manifesto and policies of the incoming administration.

Sai Buhari

Who are you fooling? Town Hall meetings where he can hide among his party faithfuls, where all that worships him will swallow everything he says without an objection.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Lailerh(f): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Truth24:
Where he can easily fool d illiterates like him
smh
He's someone's father you know undecided It's really disrespectful calling him THAT

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by westboro: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
This is far better than debate. Meet Nigerians one on one and interact with them.

APC teaching Jonathan how to campaign properly.

smh
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Pebcak: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
# Change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by kay1one(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
aresa:
The silly PDP tink say den get debate advantage...see as smart APC deny them their silly debate advantage ..... grin

I can't wait to read the next rant, tantrum and madness by the ffk crackhead....lmao..

Party of illiterates!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by olas24u(f): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin
Bevista:
APC teaching PDP how to engage the electorate.

Clueless can go and attend his "arranged" debate where he regurgitates scum written to him by FFK and Indomie head Okukpe

#TeamGMB2015
grin grin Indomie head grin, i hope you know the man is online
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by kent79: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
So that man still get strength to do town hall meetings abi? OK oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by baddoentworld: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmmm ....
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by westboro: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Adminisher:
This is a POWER MOVE. Very audacious. The APC has rendered the debates useless and increased the mystique of their presidential candidate.. Many town hall meetings should be held in Abuja, Lagos, Enugu and Porharcourt. It is just as important to showcase the party's manifesto as it is to attract ideas from the audience. Let PDP continue with their own drab, poor English debates that I have been painfully watching the past few days.

smh

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Descartes: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hahahahaha. Hope Osinbade is there to help him out

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by KanwuliaJara: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Which kain man be dis? undecided
Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Iroh88(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Great!! Let the nest of killers keep dwelling on petty issues while APC keeps building up momentum all the Way to the D-day. The managers of this Paarty's campaign are simply awesome. Never seen a campaign like it.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Francon(f): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
He who runs today will live to fight another day

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by wazobiaN9(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
DesChyko:

Oga park well jare.. When GEJ visited the war torn Borno, what did you say? Alakoba ni yen. No be only town meeting. Make he go village square.
Nigeria is going global and he's hiding in town halls while the world awaits to see him strut his stuff on TV. Did he forget his brains in 1985?
In case you don't know, even backward progress in still change.

I believe the town hall meetings would also be beamed live on TV... stay tuned to the better team by far. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by westboro: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
aresa:
The silly PDP tink say den get debate advantage...see as smart APC deny them their silly debate advantage ..... grin

Where he can easily fool d illiterates alamajiri like him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by kay1one(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bevista:
APC teaching PDP how to engage the electorate.

Clueless can go and attend his "arranged" debate where he regurgitates scum written to him by FFK and Indomie head Okukpe

#TeamGMB2015

Your iq is what I'm fascinated with! So low its hidden below tonnes of earth!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by KanwuliaJara: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Truth24:
smh

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Meihn! See tears of laffta for my eyes!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by discusant: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo419:

Sai Buhari

AFTER ENGAGING THE ELECTORATE, AT THE LONG RUN BUHARI IS PRONOUNCED NOT QUALIFIED TO CONTEST THE ELECTION, WHAT HAPPENS?

IT IS ONLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT BUHARI SHALL CONTINUE TO FOOL UNTIL HIE PASSES ON. EVEN AFTER BUHARI IS NO MORE, PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAY STILL BE CALLING FOR BUHARI TO RISE FROM THE DEAD TO COME AND BE YOUR PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
If Buhari can have these assemblage of right focused men with political dexterity to pilot his campaign, one wonders what manner of intelligentsia he will gather when he bcoms president. God bless this change!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by folabayo1(f): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Our ex presido d otuoke man shud learn frm d true leader himself Sai buhari incase he gets a 2nd chance @ goin bck to lecture in institutions whr he truly belong

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by kay1one(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Adminisher:
This is a POWER MOVE. Very audacious. The APC has rendered the debates useless and increased the mystique of their presidential candidate.. Many town hall meetings should be held in Abuja, Lagos, Enugu and Porharcourt. It is just as important to showcase the party's manifesto as it is to attract ideas from the audience. Let PDP continue with their own drab, poor English debates that I have been painfully watching the past few days.

Abeg don't come to enugu! Carry your folly to other places it might be accepted like india! Party of illiterates!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by CaptainAmerica1: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is damn intelligent. I can see the PDP folks are scared because this is APC schooling PDP in politics. Straight up!

TANiods are now speechless! grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings by Elan83(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nigeria is overdue 4 division,, wot is all dis? Share dis con3 lets us've peace! D sem ppl dat ate d food since 1960 're stil d sem ppl lickin d plates til nw, wot a lifeless country i've found maslf!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

D'banj, Ambode Help Joseph David After He Dazzled At Lagos City Marathon / Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval / What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.