Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) (47206 Views)

Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by CzarChris(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2015
Is it just me that's finding this thread disturbing? Well, everybody to his/her own.
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2015
Jennimma:

yep
Nope smiley

2 Likes

Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2015
Defcon1:
As a man,it would be a terrible thing to fall into the hands of this desperado grin

lf you dare cheat or break her heart,the thunder wey go fire you go first sip Orijin
U funny oooo
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Behira(f): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2015
cheesy I cant stop laffin
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2015
Sarimah:
its not a laughing matter lipsrsealed
Send me a mail
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Arcid: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2015
otijah:
Hope Rita dominic is seeing this, God pls touch her heart so that she can realise she is old, And come ask my hand in Marriage. AMEN
continue dreaming.. life's not lyk d cartoons you watch!!
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by DuchessLily(f): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2015
subzidi:
This is soooooo stereotypical and the type of mentality that keeps our women in bondage and toxic relationships all in the name of being a MRS and holding tight unto garbage!!!
Husbands are not scarce only the good ones are so also Good WOMEN are also scarce if not scarcer if there is a word like that!!!

BTW I have family/friends guys for that matter who are seriously searching for the good women and are praying+fasting day and night so not only the ladies P-L-E-A-S-E

People should learn to live their lives at their utmost best/terms. Develop yourself, add value to humanity, be the best human being you can be as at the end of it all personl joy/fulfilment is the ultimate..........
. u r so on point.. I agree with u good wives r harder to find now.. I have relations and so many male frnds ready and seriously searching for good wives. Men r also praying and fasting 4 good wives oo hahaha

Butuu dis prayer is dangerous shaaa!!

1 Like

Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Sarimah(f): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Send me a mail
undecided
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by otijah(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2015
Arcid:

continue dreaming.. life's not lyk d cartoons you watch!!
oga eme gi voom na anya shocked
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Arcid: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2015
Behira:
cheesy I cant stop laffin
u shud stop laffing o.. this is as serious as cancer
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Defcon1(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2015
By the time she passes through all the shootings,stabbing,detonation etc ,she go still dey alive to marry ni??
This kind madness ordinary pastor no fit cure am
Na only Cele pastor fit cure am
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Arcid: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
otijah:
oga eme gi voom na anya shocked
sir.. idem fo isongo..
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by bumtos(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Chazzyboy: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2015
Sarimah:
what is the moral of this lesson
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by taha24: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2015
She is need of her man her bone of her bone. May d good LORD help her.
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by epini(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2015
Lmao grin
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by maxdozie(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Girls should stop playing hard to Get...
Dey would get to a Stage wia
They would be hard to want!!
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Lstar4real(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2015
How about this One ...ladies prayer point....
Dear success
If I don't wiggle my ass 2 your Tune of Flirtation.... Please rape me dear success grin
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2015
MOST CHURCHES also go as far as making matters worse..
THEY make billboards with HEARTBREAKING captions.
PLEASE marriage is not employment..
Its an optional milestone ...and not compulsory..

IF it were COMPULSORY as believed by many..,then PEOPLE wouldn't DIE ,except they get married, have kids ,then await death..
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by lovely17(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2015
absolutely speechless
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Saucekide25(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Get swift Delivery when you order items from Jumia.com and get #500 discount on orders above #5000naira(**freezed due to our Fashion Clearance Sales**)...Call or Whatsapp 08122204769 or email me via Eonuegbu1@gmail.com
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by xreal: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2015
is that prayer?
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by simdam500(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Aah aah!!! Isn't this just too much to ask... God sef dey try...

This kind of requests are to handed over to angels to handle undecided
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
gilgal7:

Really....where nairaland coffin sellers...?see market oh....die now mek we rock wake-keeping...lol

Wh Evil Ma
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Yucee55(m): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Am available oh! Send me your CV first!
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by linconoyee: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ebubeslym:
Naso...
She Don reach 45yrs!

when She was 24, She be forming Kim Kardashian ...
now yawa Don gas.
Exactly
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies

https://www.nairaland.com/2127402/2015-elections...as-prophets-gives-contradictory
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by AIZubair(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sarimah:
Lol. Why?
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Sarimah(f): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
AIZubair:
Lol. Why?
put yourself in her shoes you'll understand better grin
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by adbokus(m): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
I better show this to the lady i've been wooing without breakthrough yet..maybe some reality will sink in...
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Hanibal(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
gilgal7:
FTC ...zoom my ride to zoo...locate a lion cage jump in,hug a lion and take a selfie...bravo...hi haters
Such a great prayer from a desperate old cargo spinster...
NB...
Hold your fiance tight with closed marking so as not to fall victim of such prayer....
Chai... I no sabi wetin do me wey I go click your profile
That pinshure nearly spoil my fast ... Jesus! angry
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by moneymaker24(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
This one is very strong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.