Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) (47205 Views)

Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by ipswitch: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
otijah:
Hope Rita dominic is seeing this, God pls touch her heart so that she can realise she is old, And come ask my hand in Marriage. AMEN
grin
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
ተrue or false? grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
by this time they wouldnt be looking for a very handsome guy with six packs and who rides a hummer jeep anymore grin
If na Ibu come their way this time u go see as dem go dey drag am dey beg am to marry them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by babystathopoulos: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ebubeslym:
Naso...
She Don reach 45yrs!

when She was 24, She be forming Kim Kardashian ...
now yawa Don gas.

the fear of this. that makes young girls to rush into marriage these days...and the result, disaster

I don't know why most people think any lady(above 30) looking forward to settle must ve had her days of shakara but that's not the case for most of the ones I know
is either they lost their fiance(death) OR they were gilted infact some other reasons, so you guys should give them a slack jor

BTW, ladies make una take am easy with all these marriage prayers, it's no license to heaven, so why sweat too much over it
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by kikelomojessy(f): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
lilmaxfidel:
ተrue or false? grin
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by galaxy23: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amen o
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by twerkjack: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
I DONT BLAME THE OP............WHY MEN THINK THAT WOMEN ARE DESPERATE FOR HUSBANDS AND CAN EVEN COME OPENLY TO BRAG IS ABSOLUTELY WOMENS FAULT............... IF ONLY WE (WOMAN) COULD GO ON AN INDEFINITE MAN STRIKE AND SEE IF THESE HELPLESS GORILLAS CALLED MEN WONT GO MAD..............MEN DISRESPECT WOMEN NOW SOOO MUCH, THEY CONSIDER US ASSETS,,,,,,,,SHA CHANGE GO COME......

SAI BUHARI cheesy
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:28am On Feb 04, 2015
Jennimma:
Yeye dey worry the prayee grin

am single.. grin
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by skimmy39: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2015
you are single right
folabayo1:
Lmao bur wait se women no fit remain single till christ come ni?
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by folabayo1(f): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
skimmy39:
you are single right
no am married
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
twerkjack:
I DONT BLAME THE OP............WHY MEN THINK THAT WOMEN ARE DESPERATE FOR HUSBANDS AND CAN EVEN COME OPENLY TO BRAG IS ABSOLUTELY WOMENS FAULT............... IF ONLY WE (WOMAN) COULD GO ON AN INDEFINITE MAN STRIKE AND SEE IF THESE HELPLESS GORILLAS CALLED MEN WONT GO MAD..............MEN DISRESPECT WOMEN NOW SOOO MUCH, THEY CONSIDER US ASSETS,,,,,,,,SHA CHANGE GO COME......

SAI BUHARI cheesy
hehehe why u wan go on strike?
u Be ASUU?
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
i still dey laff ooooooooooooo
grin
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by skimmy39: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
married my ass
folabayo1:
no am married
Re: Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) by folabayo1(f): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
skimmy39:
married my ass
I don't need u to believe anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.