Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? (2897 Views)

Man Asks Ex-Fianceeā€™s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? / GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Odunharry(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

Chaiiiiiii diaris godu ooooo
that thing u are denying me..God is watching u o
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by auntymi(f): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mine wil alwayz borrow bt nver pay back, if i cn rcal d highest shld b smetin like $$ three round numbrs grin
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Ayemco(f): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
said he was broke, so i sent him 3k without him knowing, den i was serving. Am not stingy o, just that i wasn't earning much
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ayemco:
said he was broke, so i sent him 3k without him knowing, den i was serving. Am not stingy o, just that i wasn't earning much

For some weird reasons,am touched by this your comment. smiley
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Ayemco(f): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
For some weird reasons? Can i kn d reasons @Djicemob
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Djicemob:
Thats a new one. grin
think about it and u will know am right
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ayemco:
For some weird reasons? Can i kn d reasons @Djicemob
I once experienced something like this in the past.A student earning close to nothing offering me the little she has,even i didnt ask.Whenever she comes visiting and sees me and my goons smoking garri,you find her trying to slip money into my pocket when she wants to leave.Your comment brought back those memories. cheesy
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by mrkay101(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
well girls have bought me lunch a couple of times.. does dat count as a gift??
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Ezeanna: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
All these guys sef....
You've hijacked the thread, waiting to pounce on any girl that so much as mentions giving her boyfriend even 1k.

Wetin dey hungry una no dey for shoprite, I swear.

You want a girl that will come to your house, cook, do the dishes, wash your clothes, clean the entire house plus the bathroom and toilet and then when she is about to leave, SHE will dip her hand into her pocket and give you pocket money abi?

The thunder wey go fire you still dey for road...

1 Like

Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Ayemco(f): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Djicemob:
I once experienced something like this in the past.A student earning close to nothing offering me the little she has,even i didnt ask.Whenever she comes visiting and sees me and my goons smoking garri,you find her trying to slip money into my pocket when she wants to leave.Your comment brought back those memories. cheesy
Ehya
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ezeanna:
All these guys sef....
You've hijacked the thread, waiting to pounce on any girl that so much as mentions giving her boyfriend even 1k.

Wetin dey hungry una no dey for shoprite, I swear.

You want a girl that will come to your house, cook, do the dishes, wash your clothes, clean the entire house plus the bathroom and toilet and then when she is about to leave, SHE will dip her hand into her pocket and give you pocket money abi?

The thunder wey go fire you still dey for road...
And who says we cant do all those stuffs ourself? Only lazy dudes wait for girls to cook and clean for them.
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ayemco:
Ehya
Lol. Hope you are not the girl am talking of?
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by remsonik(f): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Maamin:

As if the first lie was not enough..you are still adding more to it shocked...but issoryt! that is why I parked my car here grin
You don't have to believe it. Its me and what I gave not yours!!
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Maamin(m): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
remsonik:

You don't have to believe it. Its me and what I gave not yours!!

Ok I believe u small sweetie grin
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Ayemco(f): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Djicemob:
Lol. Hope you are not the girl am talking of?
NO
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2015
More than 30 wink
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Ezeanna: 8:19am On Feb 04, 2015
Djicemob:
And who says we cant do all those stuffs ourself? Only lazy dudes wait for girls to cook and clean for them.

So, you'd rather she skips the chores and just go straight to dipping her hand in her pocket for your pocket money?

Then you know the kind of women you need nah... The Sugars.
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2015
Ezeanna:

So, you'd rather she skips the chores and just go straight to dipping her hand in her pocket for your pocket money?

Then you know the kind of women you need nah... The Sugars.
And who says she MUST dip hands into her pockets? Do you call girls up to do your chores?
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 8:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Ayemco:
NO
Lol.you go fear capital NO na grin
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Ezeanna: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2015
Djicemob:
And who says she MUST dip hands into her pockets? Do you call girls up to do your chores?

Do you call them up to give you money?
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Ezeanna:

Do you call them up to give you money?
No...Neither do i call them up to give them money while they do my chores
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2015
85,000...he askd to pay back bt wen he returned it,i dint collect...bt d things i av recieved frm him today is far,far more dan dat...cos i ws like a life saviour den.

one tin we dnt know is wen u give generously,u are alwys bless..is evn in d bible & am a livin witness...i give wen it is really necessary.
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Midehi:
85,000...he askd to pay back bt wen he returned it,i dint collect...bt d things i av recieved frm him today is far,far more dan dat...cos i ws like a life saviour den.

one tin we dnt know is wen u give generously,u are alwys bless..is evn in d bible & am a livin witness...i give wen it is really necessary.
85k? We have a new record! Its refreshing to see a girl give free heartedly to the man she loves.
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Lalasticlala,can we have this on frontpage?
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Djicemob:
85k? We have a new record! Its refreshing to see a girl give free heartedly to the man she loves.
waaaat!!
ds nt a big deal na..u can do anything 4 love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! / Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend / Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.