Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend (2886 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by facealone05(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2015
She claim to me that she love me so much but I know that she av a male friend dt dey av been close friends back in days of our institutions but dt guy his married now with kid but I discover dt dey always spend wkend together anytime am not around of which sometimes am around with my lady d guy always came around to visit us, but now I told my girlfriend dt she should minimize her friendship with dt guy from henceforth but I notice dt anytime I raise dt issue wit my girlfriend she always frown face 4me just yesterday she told me on fone dt she can't obey my instructions dt d guy is now like a brother to her. Pls advice me what to do cos I love my girl so much and I didn't want anybody to give her wrong advice thanks 4 ur contributions
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by darnley16(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2015
Sowi ehn, its like u don't have mouth in d realationship sef

#songOfHojas

3 Likes

Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by MEGGATRON(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2015
you sound weak!

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2015
how are you sure they do spend weekend together? do you mean they do have sex,?
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by stan241(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2015
I'd advice you let the girl be mate, no need fighting over someone who doesnt seem to respect you

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by agohmamuda(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2015
look for that guy on Nairaland that use to propagate illuminati and join them. If u do all these weaknesses and insecurity will vamous.

#BiT G

1 Like

Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by chigoizie7(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
facealone05:
She claim to me that she love me so much but I know that she av a male friend dt dey av been close friends back in days of our institutions but dt guy his married now with kid but I discover dt dey always spend wkend together anytime am not around of which sometimes am around with my lady d guy always came around to visit us, but now I told my girlfriend dt she should minimize her friendship with dt guy from henceforth but I notice dt anytime I raise dt issue wit my girlfriend she always frown face 4me just yesterday she told me on fone dt she can't obey my instructions dt d guy is now like a brother to her. Pls advice me what to do cos I love my girl so much and I didn't want anybody to give her wrong advice thanks 4 ur contributions

QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by IamLEGEND1: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
and i'm just sitting here wondering how it is that you havent given her the boot

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
I wonder how foolish some of u can get allowing a lady control u like robots!

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by popweezy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
agarawu23:
how are you sure they do spend weekend together? do you mean they do have sex,?
lol..pesin no go uze all mouth yarn ham na..make tears no comot from eyez
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by XavierBlue(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
You need to man up and take control of your relationship.

XavierBlue
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2015

Tell her to chose you or her male friend, her reaction would guide u on what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by xtervaganza(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
a mrried guy is yanshing your girl

lol

1 Like

Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by rawtouch: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
am not happy with you
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by publicenemy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
facealone05:

She told you she can't obey ur instructions on issues affectin ur relationship, and ur asking for advice abi?..

I don't know why guys of nowadays no longer have balls... "You are in love with her"... Rubbish...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Don't worry, you will know what to do when the married guy pregnants her and she pins it on you. "Dude am nt tryn to disrespect" hv u got balls at all?
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2015
stan241:
I'd advice you let the girl be mate, no need fighting over someone who doesnt seem to respect you
the world is a battle feed. Fight 4 ur right.
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who asked u?
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2015
If u are nt hapi with her cal her to order,if no change is witnes,then kick her out. U dn't have to be silly.it as if u dn"t even have say in d affair. Man up!
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2015
Tell the guy to give you both space.... if he insist, set him up too. Go to his wife and tell her about how her husband intends ruining your relationship
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by chigoizie7(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
who asked u?

Hian oooh, nothing wey I no go see.
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

Hian oooh, nothing wey I no go see.
instead of replying my question,u are exclaiming! What is even wrong with u?
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by chigoizie7(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
instead of replying my question,u are exclaiming! What is even wrong with u?

"What Is even wrong with me?". QUESTION.

Lol, no mind me, I get fever, my eye de turn, na y I no know wetin to reply give u.

No vex.
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by stan241(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sadly not all battles are meant to be fought
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by EnvilleInstitut(f): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2015
Enville Institute of Environmental & Safety Management

Enroll for any our July, 2015 Training Programmes.

1. Environmental Pollution and Control Training - Date: 6th - 7th July, 2015 Course Fee: N35,000 Duration: 2 days

2. Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2004) & Quality Assurance Training - Date: 8th - 10th July, 2015 Course Fee: N40,000 Duration: 3 days

3. General Health, Safety & Environment (GHSE) - Date: 14th - 17th July, 2015 Course Fee: N45,000 Duration: 4 Days

4. HSE Level 3 (Supervisor Programme) - Date: 22nd - 24th July, 2015 Course Fee: N35,000 Duration: 3 Days

5. Chemical & Material Handling Safety - Date 29th - 31st July, 2015 Course Fee:N35,000 Duration: 3 Days

Venue: Enville Training Hall 4, Osho Street, off Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos
Call: 08064184140, 07026033769 or institute@envilleconsult.com or info@envilleinstitute.org

Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
So you'll carry yourself and start fighting another girl when you catch her with your boyfriend?
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

So you'll carry yourself and start fighting another girl when you catch her with your boyfriend?
hmmmm i no no self bt i dn"t let go easily.
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by AsanwaKC(f): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
your life...do what ever
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by mschubby: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
you are the man here so if she isn't ready to obey your simple instructions then let her go after all there are many fish in the water.
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Let her go.
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eyya
Re: Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend by czarr(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
She's probably in love with the married guy....
Let her be with him joor,life's too short

(1) (2) (Reply)

You're old If U Had Ever Drank Frm Dis Thermocool Freezer / Drop Your Pick Up Lines... / See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.