Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) (49578 Views)

"Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Boyopumping: 6:24am On Feb 04, 2015
pls can someone pls tell wot d world islam leadres are doin concerning terrorism to convince d world dis religion is peacefull

7 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Bifwoli: 6:26am On Feb 04, 2015
This religion of piss and of GMB+boko-haram is beyond wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Cchuks27(m): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Islam though. Islam is a terrible religion.

No bastard should quote me and say ISIS is not Islam. If it is not, then tell me which religion it is? otherwise, hush.

6 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by chrisandy100(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2015
cronsberg:

Thats why ISIS will continue to behead you fucker.s till kingdom come. Same way i feel like clubbing every christian i see cuz hitler also burned six million jews exactly like the pics you see. And hitler was a bible wielding church going christian

Hitler was even not an atheist, he was an anti-christian.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Swizdoe(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2015
voltron:

Sadly. our present and future government is plagued with diseases of blissful ignorance, corruption and ethnic bigotry to do anything about boko-haram. Meanwhile boko-haram have evolved from the stone-throwing Almijiris of 2003 to a cohesive group better trained, better informed and better armed that the powerful Nigerian ECOMOG-hardened Military who stopped wars in various west African countries.
Boko-haram has a steady stream of funding and intelligence from within political circles and various middle-eastern countries who aligned with their Holy cause to bring Sharia into every nook and cranny of Nigeria. that is the end-game and with February 2015 approaching, they shall have achieved a significant milestone
That's what most people are ignorant of. They believe Boko haram is still the pet project of the north designed to rubbish gej's government when they seem to have passed that stage when they started identifying themselves with Al-qaeda and Al-shabbab. With the way many violent islamist sects around the world (libya, yemen, saudi, egypt etc) are aligning with ISIS, it seems they are on a mission to push al-qaeda into the backseat and IMO al-qaeda is still more rational than ISIS even though they are both extremist movements. I just hope Boko haram does not align with isis because if they become half as deadly as ISIS, jonathan might have to relocate the capital to the south.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
My GOD deliver the world from islamic madness!!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by larisdena(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2015
This is pure wickedness.those people will burn in hell.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kay1one(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2015
cronsberg:

Thats why ISIS will continue to behead you fucker.s till kingdom come. Same way i feel like clubbing every christian i see cuz hitler also burned six million jews exactly like the pics you see. And hitler was a bible wielding church going christian

Your mother is a w.hore! You're an uneducated pig!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by BlackBaron: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2015
Despicable and done by possibly the worst kind of humans in existence.

Jordanian response has been swift, executing the failed suicide bomber and a senior member of al qaida.

And footnote to fellow Nigerians disgusted by this, this terrible acts should also cease in our part of the world. There is nothing more depraved than burning another human alive.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kay1one(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2015
Hope buhari doesn't come from isis religion! Hmm I think so o!!!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
And they are sponsored by GEJ, Oritsejafor and Ihejirika undecided
Sharrap! Must u make fun outta everytin?
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by credibleGod(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Islam is a religion of peace but these ones are the evil doers hiding under Islam .
FYI: I'm a Christian

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kay1one(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Sharrap!

He shouldn't! Rumor peddler!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by WukedP(m): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2015
omanzo02:

This is what Buhari and his boys would soon do to Nigerians that refused to vote them.
Exactly , my friend called me from kastina, he said some of the residents who supports Buhari said immediately they pronounce Buhari the winner they will slit d throat of every PDP supporter be u their brother a fellow muslim , God help us
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kay1one(m): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2015
credibleGod:
Islam is a religion of peace but these ones are the evil doers hiding under Islam .

You're a confused individual! A car that crashes and hurts animals is not a car but a bad 1! Dummy!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by arimahoseloka(m): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2015
New International Version
The LORD regretted that he had made human
beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply
troubled.
New Living Translation
So the LORD was sorry he had ever made
them and put them on the earth. It broke his
heart.
English Standard Version
And the LORD regretted that he had made
man on the earth, and it grieved him to his
heart.
New American Standard Bible
The LORD was sorry that He had made man
on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.
King James Bible
And it repented the LORD that he had made
man on the earth, and it grieved him at his
heart.
Holman Christian Standard Bible
the LORD regretted that He had made man on
the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.
International Standard Version
Then the LORD regretted that he had made
human beings on the earth, and he was
deeply grieved about that.
NET Bible
The LORD regretted that he had made
humankind on the earth, and he was highly
offended.
GOD'S WORD® Translation
The LORD was sorry that he had made
humans on the earth, and he was
heartbroken.
Jubilee Bible 2000
And the LORD repented of having made man
on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
King James 2000 Bible
And the LORD was sorry that he had made
man on the earth, and it grieved him to his
heart.
American King James Version
heart.
American Standard Version
And it repented Jehovah that he had made
heart.
Douay-Rheims Bible
It repented him that he had made man on the
earth. And being touched inwardly with
sorrow of heart,
Darby Bible Translation
And Jehovah repented that he had made Man
on the earth, and it grieved him in his heart.
English Revised Version
heart.
Webster's Bible Translation
And the LORD repented that he had made
heart.
World English Bible
Yahweh was sorry that he had made man on
the earth, and it grieved him in his heart.
Young's Literal Translation
and Jehovah repenteth that He hath made
man in the earth, and He grieveth Himself --
unto His heart.

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by credibleGod(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

You're a confused individual! A car that crashes and hurts animals is not a car but a bad 1! Dummy!
you are a mumulity ,I av so many Islamic friends in uae here they are Arabs ,very nice and accommodating.
so shut your trap.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
I dey tell you.They are cursed followers of a Doomed prophet!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by diamond88: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2015
Islam is not a religion of peace. It's where they are populated, that's where u know they are not tolerable.; but in a place they are not much, they will come like a peaceful religion.

It's a religion that's when devil sees what they are doing, devil will be proud of there act.

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by moufan: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
you are a big foooool,you dis grabasstic piece of shiitt.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by ApexTitan(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2015
onatisi:
They are trying to send a message to the muslim world that they will not spare any muslim that joins with the usa and allied forces against them. But this message and video may prove to be their mistakes. I won't be surprised though if jordan and some muslim countries withdraw from coalition attacks

Jordan has executed the prisoner that ISIS wanted in exchange for the pilot. The Jordanians are committed in their stance against them.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by OgologoDimkpa: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2015
credibleGod:
Sshhh! ISIS are practicing sharia as stated in the Koran. ISLAM is evil period!

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2015
So, they even have Twitter followers who suggested ways to kill the guy?

Can Humans be so heartless, and wickedly wicked? This is pure evil! sad

May God save His people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) / Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.