Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 (7153 Views)

Why We Couldn’t Create 3M Jobs As Promised – FG / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is not a Tsunami this is simply a friendly tap on the shoulder.

Your failure started with you calling your response a Tsunami. Its is better to under promise and over deliver. I expected more.

If I am to write against GEJ in light of what you are trying to rebute... what you have up their is just scratching the surface. In fact the real reason I am pro GEJ is because I do not see APC as the real change, I have been able to see through their charade and come to realise ... GEJ is the better option.

Also you dedicating a whole entry talking about his Idoma heritage was very laughable. Imagine a full grown man who claims he has limited time, decides to spend that limited time writing an entry based on conjecture and hear say. Him refuting it has put your Tsunami in shambles. This means your acclaimed tsunami has a weak foundation.

That alone gave credence to your thought process. It highlighted how gullible you are. How you can easily base your conviction on hear say, conjectures and false foundation.

If what you wrote is a tsunami. if one is to write about what APC as a party and those who has vested interest in her. The same people who are responsible for where we are today now rebranding them self as change ... If that piece is be written It would be called "The apocalypse"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Your failure started with you calling your response a Tsunami. Its is better to under promise and over deliver. I expected more.

If I am to write against GEJ in light of what you are trying to rebute... what you have up their is just scratching the surface. In fact the real reason I am pro GEJ is because I do not see APC as the real change, I have been able to see through their charade and come to realise ... GEJ is the better option.

Also you dedicating a whole entry talking about his Idoma heritage was very laughable. Imagine a full grown man who claims he has limited time, decides to spend that limited time writing an entry based on conjecture and hear say. Him refuting it has put your Tsunami in shambles. This means your acclaimed tsunami has a weak foundation.

That alone gave credence to your thought process. It highlighted how gullible you are. How you can easily base your conviction on hear say, conjectures and false foundation.

If what you wrote is a tsunami. if one is to write about what APC as a party and those who has vested interest in her. The same people who are responsible for where we are today now rebranding them self as change ... If that piece is be written It would be called "The apolycapse"

[b]Would I expect you not to do damage control as a GEJite? No. I didn't need to under promise because I was sure of performing and I have. Read the comments before yours.

I'm sorry that you miss over 70% of the context of the discourse here. Your post exposed your ignorance.

Agaba123 is the antagonist here. He has a thread where he listed some points that he insisted and kept appealing I must respond to.
I only responded to his points. This is just a quid pro quo thread.

Maybe you'll get it maybe you won't.
I wasn't doing a laundry list of PDP/GEJ's failures otherwise , I would have included more numerous points and 10,000 words would be miserly to do justice to such a topic.

THE TSUNAMI is so apt because it washed away a lot of PDP debris. The regular GEJites who come to spill nonsense have avoided this thread like a plague. Only those who felt they could contribute something to the discourse have left posts so far. This is not your regular run of the mill thread.

Finally, agaba123 has been unable to wriggle from the Idoma story because it is very true. It is clear that being Idoma and pro PDP is not expedient at all. The stark nature of the reality is the reason he has attempted to deny his heritage. He is battling with his conscience and that was the intent.[/b]

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by DaBullIT(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
That SK go need shisha abeg grin

hahn:

Barman! Bring 2 crates of origin, alchoholic, 1 full bible of sk, 1 bucket of nkwobi, 1 GP tank of ice cold water and help me arrange 10 HIV/ebola screened babes for this guy abeg.

On point.

However, you have to realise that for ANYONE to be in support of Jonathan they have to be ignorant, corrupt themselves and in most cases are victims of a mediocre society. They can't recognise the truth even if it was sticking its Dick up their Ass

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by smartigo: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

If what you wrote is a tsunami. if one is to write about what APC as a party and those who has vested interest in her. The same people who are responsible for where we are today now rebranding them self as change ... If that piece is be written It would be called "The apolycapse"

I am still trying to get your drift? What is your grouse with his choice of words? I love to learn a new word. Is it apolycapse or apocalypse? Elucidate.

The least you could have done is to refute his write-up and not this lame comment about his availability.

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
smartigo:

I am still trying to get your drift? What is your grouse with his choice of words? I love to learn a new word. Is it apolycapse or apocalypse? Elucidate.

The least you could have done is to refute his write-up and not this lame comment about his availability.

Thanks for the correction that was a typo.

I have already made my point clear in that post, if you are yet to get my drift I am sorry I can't help.

Why should I spend my time Refuting an article not targeted at me. Moreover if I was to even refute my energy would be more focused on highlighting the hypocrisy of the Op and his party.

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by meforyou1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Op, u are a pure bokkohari's cow

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by smartigo: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Thanks for the correction that was a typo.

I have already made my point clear in that post, if you are yet to get my drift I am sorry I can't help.

Why should I spend my time Refuting an article not targeted at me. Moreover if I was to even refute my energy would be more focused on highlighting the hypocrisy of the Op and his party.

You are welcome. I would have liked to see that. Anyway, it won't change or add anytin to an established thought, so I will let it rest. Cheers!

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
anonimi:

The APCheat people nor sabi discuss issues oh.
Na only packaging by AKPD Media na im dem dey rely upon to confuse our gullible people dem.

No wonder dem oga patapata sef dey run away from debate like Ben Johnson grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2088092_img5221139411436_jpeg_jpeg23ba585d91d99d9eee5cc22378fb3d46
Bro you can say that again

But it is actually difficult defending Buhari. It is like looking fro grass in a desert

4 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by kaboninc(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
agabaI23:

Bro you can say that again

But it is actually difficult defending Buhari. It is like looking fro grass in a desert

No bro...it is not difficult. It is IMPOSSIBLE and if there's another word next to it, it is trying to bring forth his imagined or wished performance and tag it as 'excellent'.

The more his supporters talk about him, the more they expose his incompetence, his lack of understanding of global issues! No wonder GEJ was right when he ask if we've heard or seen a body, organisation, charity, concern, group calling Buhari as a resource person to give a talk, note or at least, spectate! No wonder he also said he'll stabilise world oil prices.

Please stop spending your time on this LRNZH guy. He's like aresa, who's like berem, who's like barcanista, who's like omenka, who like their fellow comrades, will NEVER, EVER accept a superior position! They are like indeed their General....

BTW, it is appalling how LRNZH concluded 'logically' of course that you were from Idoma.

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

If what you wrote is a tsunami. if one is to write about what APC as a party and those who has vested interest in her. The same people who are responsible for where we are today now rebranding them self as change ... If that piece is be written It would be called "The apocalypse"
Why am I just seeing this? This is a tsunami on this guy. See finishing oooo

4 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
kaboninc:

No bro...it is not difficult. It is IMPOSSIBLE and if there's another word next to it, it is trying to bring forth his imagined or wished performance and tag it as 'excellent'.

The more his supporters talk about him, the more they expose his incompetence, his lack of understanding of global issues! No wonder GEJ was right when he ask if we've heard or seen a body, organisation, charity, concern, group calling Buhari as a resource person to give a talk, note or at least, spectate! No wonder he also said he'll stabilise world oil prices.

Please stop spending your time on this LRNZH guy. He's like aresa, who's like berem, who's like barcanista, who's like omenka, who like their fellow comrades, will NEVER, EVER accept a superior position! They are like indeed their General....

BTW, it is appalling how LRNZH concluded 'logically' of course that you were from Idoma.
Bros no be small thing oo!
It goes to show the mindset of the kind of people who follow this man around. lol@he will stabilize oil price.

As per being Idoma, I was baffled! I gave him all the green lights to stop invalidate the assumption but he chose to stick to it because he thought it would give him a talking point.

It is just like a a student of philosophy who while preparing for exam studied Plato very well. When he got into the hall and saw questions only on Aristotle, not knowing what to do, he wrote Aristotle otherwise known as Plato and went ahead to write everything he knew about Plato.

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
I can see my APC friend theV0ice viewing or writing something...

2 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by theV0ice: 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
agabaI23:
I can see my APC friend theV0ice viewing or writing something...

I'm not a member of any political party my friend. I'm an admirer of and believer in GMB.

This is a thread for you and LRNZH to lay bare the fruits of your research o. I'm content to remain a member of the audience.

You guys should keep posting while I keep reading wink
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
theV0ice:

I'm not a member of any political party my friend. I'm an admirer of and believer in GMB.

This is a thread for you and LRNZH to lay bare the fruits of your research o. I'm content to remain a member of the audience.

Hmmmm, OK I will believe you because I am not a member of any party either.

But you see that LRNZH dey fall hand wink
Tell him to stop wasting my time

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by theV0ice: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
agabaI23:
Hmmmm, OK I will believe you because I am not a member of any party either.

But you see that LRNZH dey fall hand wink
Tell him to stop wasting my time

The 2 of you dey flex muscles.... just keep up the show.

I won't interfere in the sparring grin
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by xcolanto(m): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
agabaI23:
Why am I just seeing this? This is a tsunami on this guy. See finishing oooo

Bros! Your response was remarkable, it would indeed take that guy days to come back. Keep up the good works.. It is said, when the 'good' do nothing, the 'bad' succeed. The enemies of nigeria cannot be allowed to misinform and post half truths about worrisome events that take place in Nigeria. More strength to your fingers and wisdom to your brain! Bless!

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
xcolanto:

Bros! Your response was remarkable, it would indeed take that guy days to come back. Keep up the good works.. It is said, when the 'good' do nothing, the 'bad' succeed. The enemies of nigeria cannot be allowed to misinform and post half truths about worrisome events that take place in Nigeria. More strength to your fingers and wisdom to your brain! Bless!
Thank you bros.
I am just hoping my friend theV0ice will convert to GEJ supporter tongue. He is suffering trying to defend that man that cannot be defended.

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by Remarkable: 5:50am On Feb 05, 2015
omenka:
Brother, this response of yours ought to be published in a national daily. It's like killing an ant with a sledgehammer!

The only PDP supporter with the gumption to respond to a meticulously laid out rejoinder like this without getting too emotional is Datolee and he's no longer a member of this forum. Don't expect any from these psychedelia that form the bulk of Jonathan's supporters on the forum. They are simply too intellectually handicap to give one.

You seem to have an attraction for lies.... I've noticed.
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2015
This is called brutality in Mortal Combat game. Agaba123, na only waka come?

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by theV0ice: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2015
agabaI23:
Thank you bros.
I am just hoping my friend theV0ice will convert to GEJ supporter tongue. He is suffering trying to defend that man that cannot be defended.

Don't waste your time friend. gej burnt all his bridges with respect to my one vote a long time ago.

Face your sparring partner in your typing bout bro. The ones paid to defend gej like NOI are the ones who understand what suffering to defend the indefensible really is cool
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by Remarkable: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2015
theV0ice:

Hon, I'm an admirer of and believer in my dog (a Poodle); but I won't put it up to run the biggest economy in Africa...

I have not been recognisant of your posts, but can you tell me your views on Jonathan? Do you agree with my notion that he is the most accomplished president of our history as an independent country. Yeah?

2 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by olokpa11(m): 7:09am On Feb 05, 2015
LRNZH:
[b]I am responding now because agaba123 opened a thread here--> https://www.nairaland.com/2126947/tell-lrnzh-respond-response-asap appealing for my response. I promised to give him THE TSUNAMI within 24hrs because I am busy with personal projects. Interacting with other Nairalanders on political issues is borne out of my passion for a new successful Nigeria in my life time. It is not my job and I have bills to pay. My response is at my leisure.

With no time to waste, below is THE TSUNAMI:

Before I delve into my education of agaba123 on the points he raised and other GEJites, I'd like to dissect and run a psychoanalysis of agaba123 to show why his political affiliation is grossly misplaced.

There is an Idoma proverb that says "When the yam pounder is tired, he/she begins to chase chickens away from around the mortar". Of course the chicken can't get into the mortar but it is a pretense to enjoy a much needed rest without appearing lazy.
Since GEJites cannot campaign based on GEJ's performance, they resort to personal attacks.

Why a proverb in Idoma? Judging by agaba123 moniker, I deduced that his ancestry is from among the Idoma people in the Benue valley, south of Abuja. He admitted this in an earlier interraction.

My recollections of the place is an economically, politically and developmentally marginalised land and people because the Idomas have always been in the minority (with a population of 2.5 to 3.5 million both resident in Benue State and in the diaspora), compare with between 5 and 7 million for the dominant Tivs who are in charge of Benue State since inception in 1967.

This is worsened by my observation that a higher percentage of Tivs are resident in a conducive Benue State than the Idomas who have moved to other states in Nigeria for greener pastures as their home date is largely repressive. They have only produced deputy governors some of the time in Benue State (including Benue-Plateau State) history, sharing this spot with other even smaller tribes. In the upcoming election, a Tiv man is on roll to be the next governor....AGAIN!

I bring all these up to highlight a background for why the Idomaland is marginalised. Read excerpts from the utterances of the President of the Idoma National Forum:[/b]

“In the 38years of the existence of Benue State, the Tivs have had complete control of everything in the state and virtually nothing for the Idomas. The posture of the Tiv political dominance in the state which is the handiwork of politicians has created elements of reality in the Tiv/Idoma rivalry,”
“The age long request for creation of Apa State is occasioned by the persistent denial of the rights and privileges of the minority tribes and their exclusion from the governance process in Benue state. This denial and exclusion from the main political and economic activities of the state have led to complete stagnation of social, political and economic growth of Southern Benue,” he said.
Speaking further, he said that since the political restructuring in 1991 and 1996 which he said gave the Tiv 14 local government areas against the Idoma’s nine LGAs, there has been a deliberate neglect because of the avowed ‘constitutional two-third majority’ conferred on the Tiv. This according to him is making the Idomas and Igedes politically irrelevant in the affairs of the State.
“Since 1976, no person from the minority tribes has become Governor, Chief Judge of the State, Speaker of the State Assembly no matter how well qualified they are. A recent survey of employment and appointments in the state civil service shows a very appalling lopsidedness. The extent of marginalisation of the minorities in Benue State is more amplified in appointments.
Momoh also alleged marginalisation in academics, saying that Southern Benue can boast of about 100 academic professors of high repute in different fields of endeavour but that none of them has ever been considered suitable for the Vice-Chancellorship of the State University and the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.

https://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/19881-we-have-been-marginalised-for-38-years-idoma-president

[b]Idoma communities are frequently terrorised by marauding nomadic Fulani herdsmen. The absence of adequately motorable roads, waterworks or healthcare in Idoma land is not news at all.
The internet is replete with litany of Idoma people's woes.

Guess what. Notable Idoma people have been in government since Nigeria's independence.
In the Second Republic, Senator Ameh Ebute and Chief Audu Ogbeh were prominent players at the centre, with Ebute becoming Senate President under the Interim regime headed by Chief Ernest Shonekan in 1993 while Audu Ogbeh was to become PDP National Chairman in the current republic. In the early part of OBJ's govt, the Head of Service was an Idoma.
There have been several military governors or administrators in each successive military regime since Murtala’s coup, climaxing under IBB namely

1. David Mark (1984-1986, Niger State, under GMB and IBB)
2. Lawrence Onoja (1986-1988, Plateau State, 1988-1989, Katsina State, all under IBB)
3. Chris Abutu Garuba (1985-1987, Bauchi State, under IBB)

David Mark was also a diplomat to the US and onetime federal minister of communications under IBB when he claimed that telephony was not meant for the poor.

Abba Moro, the Minister of Interior (famous for the Immigration recruitment scandal), and David Mark are in GEJ's gov't. David Mark has been in the 4th Republic Senate since 1999 and has been the longest serving Senate President Nigeria ever had.

David Mark has never carried out a single developmental project in the Benue South Senatorial District which he represents. Any interaction with an Idoma person will include a portion lamenting how David Mark has deceived them for 16 years with the promise of facilitating their dream of statehood. Apa State, if actualised, will save the Idomas from the oppressive conditions under Benue State they believe.

David Mark is credited with saying that when he helps his kinsmen actualise Apa State, his son will become the first governor of the state, just to highlight how self centred the Idoma elites are. These are PDP chieftains.

My point is- the PDP government under GEJ or through the intiative of higly placed Idomas has failed to protect the Idomas or provide them basic amenities since time immemorial. David Mark is in line to return to the senate for the 5th time on the renewed promise of APA State actualisation. Another promise that will not be fulfilled as usual. People Deceiving their own People!

This is the kind of deception agaba123 and his lots wish on his people by supporting GEJ/PDP return in 2015. Such unwitting stance is appalling at best.

Audi Ogbeh is the notable Idoma person found in APC. He was appointed National Chairman of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in 2001. He held this position until January 2005, when he was forced to resign due to his criticism of President Olusegun Obasanjo's handling of a crisis in Anambra State. A true progressive who would not support OBJ's roughshod manhandling of other politicians. Unfortunately Audu has not held a policy making position in gov't to impact on his people enough.

An exemplary leader himself, Audu leads the campaign to raise N5Billion from yam sales in the middle belt to support GMB's ongoing campaign.

I hope the misled agaba123 has learnt a lot from this dissection.

With little time to waste, let's move on to points agaba123 raised.[/b]
It's obvious that you have never lead any group all your life. You are basically say Jonathan is bad because David mark and co did nt bring development to the idoma pple? You must be seriously kidding me. I wonder if Jonathan who is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria should go to the lower house(HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES) to argue for idoma pple? I believe according to your long blabadish, u are simply implying tht gej should go and do the job of the senate and house of reps, tht indirectly means there is no need for the two houses. comments like this are wht fully convince me tht buhari and his supporters have no idea what democracy is at all.

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by theV0ice: 7:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Remarkable:

Hon, I'm an admirer of and believer in my dog (a Poodle); but I won't put it up to run the biggest economy in Africa...

Congrats on your belief in your dog. You should think of voting it instead.... it'll most likely do better

I have not been recognisant of your posts, but can you tell me your views on Jonathan? Do you agree with my notion that he is the most accomplished president of our history as an independent country. Yeah?

@the bold, its understandable. NL has over a million members for crying out loud.

Whenever you see my posts again, scrutinise them properly....you'll find my views on Jonathan. I don't agree with your notion which you have a right to anyway. I could also regard Mobutu Sese Seko as the most accomplished president in world history. It'll be my opinion but it'll be very far from the truth and facts on ground.
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2015
theV0ice:

Don't waste your time friend. gej burnt all his bridges with respect to my one vote a long time ago.

Face your sparring partner in your typing bout bro. The ones paid to defend gej like NOI are the ones who understand what suffering to defend the indefensible really is cool

OK that's ridiculous now.
We can mend bridges. smiley
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by theV0ice: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2015
agabaI23:
OK that's ridiculous now.
We can mend bridges. smiley

You wish wink
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2015
theV0ice:

You wish wink
Strong wishes come true and this one has become a strong wish cheesy
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by theV0ice: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2015
agabaI23:
Strong wishes come true and this one has become a strong wish cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't jazz me o grin
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't jazz me o grin

Na I don't such bad things. I will only remove the element of hypnosis from your eyes so you see better wink

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by theV0ice: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2015
agabaI23:
Na I don't such bad things. I will only remove the element of hypnosis from your eyes so you see better wink

How come we are thinking alike? Do you know I also believe you're under hypnosis? shocked and wish you could be delivered from it??
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by gratiaeo(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2015
Op oya come flex muscle again make we see. Tsunami indeed.
Na this one Igbo the call 'oke aha na egbu nwa nkita'

2 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2015
theV0ice:

How come we are thinking alike? Do you know I also believe you're under hypnosis? shocked and wish you could be delivered from it??
Hahaha, Tinubu can use the media to sell a rock as bread -opc leader.
People can only buy such under hypnosis cool

2 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by theV0ice: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2015
agabaI23:
Hahaha, Tinubu can use the media to sell a rock as bread -opc leader.
People can only buy such under hypnosis cool

Thumbs up to tinubu for his ingenuity. Its the attribute of a good salesman. Congrats also to those sold on his words....its their cup of tea.

gej and his govt are the ones doing the biggest selling of GMB to Nigerians.....Tinubu has little to do with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) / BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him / Grid Challenges: Continued Efforts To Enhance Stability - TCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.