Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 (7139 Views)

Why We Couldn’t Create 3M Jobs As Promised – FG / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 10:20am On Feb 04, 2015
jmaine:

Lolz, you love derailing your threads bruv, let people go there to see the partisan excuses I corrected . . . . My appearance on that thread was to address an obvious lie and you took correctiongrin

Don't derail your thread once again

You have dodged my challenge twice now. I get the message that you cannot handle the gauntlet. Adios amigos.
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by jmaine: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

You have dodged my challenge twice now. I get the message that you cannot handle the gauntlet. Adios amigos.

Lolz . . . . . I laugh . . . . . .
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by Sagamite(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2015
PassingShot:

Very well done to you for taking out the time to put forward the facts as you always do. One thing that is certain with the GEJites is that they suffer from chronic issues that cannot be cured with facts. Prof. Wole Soyinka captured it succinctly when he described the four sets of people that will always vote PDP:

1. Those intellectually blind
2. Those blinded by religious and ethnic bigotry
3. Those who are corrupt
4. Those who are unsure of what will happen when power changes hands (can really recollect how he put this one).

In addition, does it not amount to plain idiocy to want to continue doing same thing and expect better result? Here we're talking of a GEJ that the whole world knows that with him at the helms of our affairs, we are doomed.

This is what I said about Retardeen back in 2011, well before he ever won a first election.

https://www.nairaland.com/632316/opponents-ve-nothing-offer-jonathan#7995068

Nothing has changed from the way I put it.

Thank God, even foreigners are saying the same thing about this fooool.

I was trying to save Nigerians back then by asking them not to vote for the cretin. But they did.

4 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Sagamite:

This is what I said about Retardeen back in 2011, well before he ever won a first election.

https://www.nairaland.com/632316/opponents-ve-nothing-offer-jonathan#7995068

Nothing has changed from the way I put it.

Thank God, even foreigners are saying the same thing about this fooool.

I was trying to save Nigerians back then by asking them not to vote for the cretin. But they did.

Let's put it out for everyone to see. Myself, I campaigned for GMB back in 2011 when it became apparent that the clueless retardeen was squandering our reserves for electoral favors before the 2011 elections.

GEJ's Profile by Sagamite in 2011

Sagamite:
This moooron can actually claim someone else has nothing to offer?  undecided

GEJ's Profile
No track record.
No achievements.
Lacks inspiration.
Full of Goofs.
Very very slow mentally.
Complicit in corruption.
Unpresidential utterances.
Unpresidential association with/celebration of criminals.
No plans for the nation.
Represents business as usual for corruption.
Has admitted he is not fit for the job.
Has not done anything as President so far.

2 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by iykofias(m): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2015
@op. Seems like u swear on an affidavit to 'say/write nothing but d truth'
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by EdCure: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2015
blym4real:
This is a killing shot.
A very fatal one...with ruthless efficiency.
This is sure to put a rest to the foolishness of the Useful TANkid idiiots.

Welldone, LRNZH, for force-feeding the willfully ignorant GEJoids with raw and brutal facts.

2 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Lol, I have just seen this thread. You didn't mention me in your post so that I know you have resurrected.

Well, I started that thread on Monday https://www.nairaland.com/2126947/tell-lrnzh-respond-response-asap

The response was @ 1.16 am on the 1st of February. It took you 4 days to respond. I shoved the thread on your face severally but you declined to comment.

It took you 4 days to comment but just after 4 days when I have lost faith waiting for you, you responded. After less than 10 hours of posting, you declared that I ran away. Haba megida. I will come back for you. It won't take 4 days.

But why didn't you respond in the other thread I started?

2 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by richybanky(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Jonathan​'s missing UNIPORT academic record. What are they hiding?

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2015
agabaI23:
Lol, I have just seen this thread. You didn't mention me in your post so that I know you have resurrected.

Well, I started that thread on Monday https://www.nairaland.com/2126947/tell-lrnzh-respond-response-asap

The response was @ 1.16 am on the 1st of February. It took you 4 days to respond. I shoved the thread on your face severally but you declined to comment.

It took you 4 days to comment but just after 4 days when I have lost faith waiting for you, you responded. After less than 10 hours of posting, you declared that I ran away. Haba megida. I will come back for you. It won't take 4 days.

But why didn't you respond in the other thread I started?

Long story. Let's read your retort. That's what matters now.

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

Long story. Let's read your retort. That's what matters now.
grin grin grin
You will read it wink

2 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

So you can see that it is a viable solution I brought up since this idea has been proposed in the legislature and at the National Conference.

What has GEJ done with the National Conference proposals? Absolutely nothing. Implementation is the problem of Nigeria especially GEJ's Gov't. GEJ and PDP are a joke.

By the way, it is not the size of the Police as mush as it is how effective the Police is. Fulanis and host communities are humans like all other Nigerians. They're not animals.

If you truly like your Idoma people, you better follow Audu Ogbeh to APC and stop supporting the slavery of the Idomas under PDP.

QED.

No, you suggested a failed idea which means you think like every other person and nothing complex in your thinking. If your thinking was to be critical, you would have known that such idea would not work in a multiethnic country like Nigeria where inter-ethnic suspicion and derision is still rife. Your suggestion was shot down before it was read in the house.

Yea, get 1000 effective policemen to look after Nigeria.

I told you earlier that you make an assumption you wish to be true and you take it to be true and work with it without testing the validity of your assumptions. It is part of your problem.

LRNZH post=30324633:

Which thread is that? Provide a link.
By the way you refused to respond to my questions on the Cassava thread...[/b]https://www.nairaland.com/2122391/cassava-bread-another-failed-gejs

I am still shocked you're a PDP supporter. PDP government could not protect your people from incessant Fulani attacks, nor could Gov Suswam / Sen. Mark complete a single developmental project in your area.
Even Audu Ogbeh has seen the light and moved over to APC.[/b]
https://www.nairaland.com/2122671/buharis-supporters-silly-unrealistic-etcetera/6#2122671.212

See one of your problems? You make an assumption, you act on the assumption as if it is true. I will check the question you asked. See my response to your list in the link above.
The posts above were made at different times on Sunday.
I warned you twice while we talked on sunday that you should not act on your assumptions as true without validation. You seemed to ignore it because of you are so on autopilot that you cannot wait to examine facts and suggestions.

Since you did not get it, i will tell you now openly that I am not Idoma. Therefore your first post was a waste time and effort. I did not bother reading it. Your tsunami has been degraded to a wave without a comment wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
agabaI23:

The posts above were made at different times on Sunday.
I warned you twice while we talked on sunday that you should not act on your assumptions as true without validation. You seemed to ignore it because of you are so on autopilot that you cannot wait to examine facts and suggestions.

Since you did not get it, i will tell you now openly that I am not Idoma. Therefore your first post was a waste time and effort. I did not bother reading it. Your tsunami has been degraded to a wave without a comment wink

Not so fast dude.....
I will post our exchange on that thread as is so that it will be clear where you unwittingly accepted that you were Idoma. Just be patient...
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

Not so fast dude.....
I will post our exchange on that thread as is so that it will be clear where you unwittingly accepted that you were Idoma. Just be patient...
You are yet to show that bro. I am still waiting

4 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
agabaI23:
You are yet to show that bro. I am still waiting

Here goes.... On this thread --> https://www.nairaland.com/2124030/ongoing-boko-haram-attack-maiduguri/1
where we were having our usual opposing views on GEJs failures in Insecurity:

The relevant part started like this:

agabaI23:
I read your comment and its implication. You had to put a disclaimer because your conscience was on your case.
I responded:

LRNZH:

The disclaimer is to bring people like you up to speed on complex thinking patterns.
By the way what are you guys doing to unseat David Mark (I can tell you're from the Otukpo area).
That guy has been deceiving you people since 1999.

Your response:
agabaI23:
Don't reject who you are. Be bold to stand by yourself. If you don't want to be stained by oil, don't go to the kitchen.
To think out what to do to unseat Mark will require a complex thinking pattern and according to you, I am not there yet wink
Give me some ideas sir!

BTW I hope you read my response to your litany of GEJ's sins

Wow! You smoothly took up the David Mark discussion without batting an eyelid. Any other person would state that David Mark is not his/her direct problem but you did not. You behaved as the typical Idoma would, asking for a solution to the 'David Mark' problem.

Skipping irrelevant parts:

LRNZH:

Did you decide to unsee this?
LRNZH post=30324633:

I am still shocked you're a PDP supporter. PDP government could not protect your people from incessant Fulani attacks, nor could Gov Suswam / Sen. Mark complete a single developmental project in your area.
Even Audu Ogbeh has seen the light and moved over to APC.

This was your eventual response:

agabaI23:
When last did you see Fulani men carrying their cows through Benue?

The government has done something but it seems you don't know. Let me then ask you Mr Critical/complex thinker, what would be your solution to Fulani inversion?

Why would you answer a question conclusively about Benue State with fulani attacks and Audu Ogbeh in it if you're not from that area? That's proof that you have a significant stake in that state.

We continued (skipping irrelevant parts to this you're Idoma discussion):

LRNZH:

You're a wase of time but I will give you one shot at redemption. What is your solution to the Fulani incursion in your homeland?

And you responded thus:

agabaI23:
They should buy lands for grazing. They have no right to enter any mans land with their herds. This is 21st century ffs.

[b]Again, for the third time you responded to a question on your homeland convincingly without disputing that it is your homeland. This Freudian slip is one too many.

If you are not Idoma, we would not have the discussion on issues affecting the Idoma for so long in an unrelated thread.

I know quite much about the Idomas because of certain interactions I had with them back in the day and because I follow Nigeria politics no matter the region.
However, if someone out of the blues asks me about them, I shall state what I know and why I know so much.

If the person is assuming I'm from there, I'll be clear in my responses that I'm not.

Post 2 of this TSUNAMI is so brutal that you have resorted to denying your tribe. Brother, that is sacrilege if you ask me. Many other minority tribes on Nigeria share similar issues.

Allow your conscience to prick you so that you guys can work the Idoma solution harder. APC is a viable option for you guys but PDP is not as proven time and again. [/b]

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by jmaine: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

On the allegations of corruption against GMB in his PTF or Petroleum Federal Commisioner (Minister) days under OBJ N25B Allegation at PTF

There are references stating otherwise . . . . . . Under Buhari leadership, whether by nepotic design or otherwise, Afriproject was indicted of mismanaging PTDF funds to the tune of 25 billion.

http://thestreetjournal.org/2012/10/the-horrendous-ptf-fraud-how-n-25-billion-was-stolen-under-buharis-watch/

LRNZH:

There was no noticeable fraud in PTF. There was an investigation under OBJ who confirmed that the report was brought to him and there was nothing on ground as far as GMB's management and chairmanship of the PTF were concerned. Knowing OBJ, EFCC would have made mince meat of GMB especially when GMB contested against OBJ in 2003.

Buhari was never a threat to OBJ in 2003, after the hurdle of surmounting Atiku PDM threat, the rest was history . . . . .
Besides the act establishing the EFCC was in 2004, so this defeats this counter . . . .

The Act mandates the EFCC to combat financial and economic crimes. The Commission is empowered to prevent, investigate, prosecute and penalise economic and financial crimes and is charged with the responsibility of enforcing the provisions of other laws and regulations relating to economic and financial crimes, including:

Economic and Financial Crimes commision Establishment act (2004)

https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/about-efcc/the-establishment-act

LRNZH:

IBB can never cnteet elections in Nigeria because of the dirt that would be dug up by his opponents.

IBB major sin is the annulment of the June 12 election which led to the tyrannical reign of Abacha with Buhari an active participant . . . That sin is too grievous for modern citizens to forgive . . . .

LRNZH:

When the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation was created in 1976, Buhari was also appointed as its Chairman, a position he held until 1978. During his tenure as Commissioner, $2,8 billion allegedly went missing from the accounts of the NNPC in Midlands Bank in the United Kingdom. Former President Ibrahim Babangida allegedly accused Buhari of being responsible for his fraud.
However, according to the Modalities for Coordinating Nigeria's Anti-Corruption Strategies, Constructive Engagement Vol.1 No.1, (2009), in 1983, Shagari administration inaugurated the Crude Oil Sales Tribunal of Inquiry, headed by Justice Ayo Irikefe, to investigate allegations of N2.8 billion misappropriation from the NNPC account. The tribunal however found no truth in the allegations even though it noticed some lapses in the NNPC accounts. -->

Even the first page of the link you provided showed neither Buhari nor Obasanjo were invited for questioning by the panel. How then can sane folks believe the authenticity and rightness of the verdict of that tribunal . . . . .
A cropped attachment is below . . . . .

LRNZH:

A simple thought experiment.....where are all these monies kept by GMB? It is on record that GMB has never kept a foreign bank account. This is a man who has only two houses- one in Kaduna and the other in Daura, 150 cows and his N2,3M per month pension. None of you has been able to point out where GMB kept the allegedly stolen money.

Not a reasonable reply bruv, Most of our politicians are often labeled as corrupt but do you have valid proofs of where their stash are cashed ?

LRNZH:

This, is admitting non performance. Like agaba123 stated, GEJ is trying to say he is non parochial. His last sentence indicates a change in tactics. Thisnimpkies he will become parochial if he is reelected. Chose one. GEJ did not perform or he will become parochial in his 3rd term. Either way, he doesn't deserve your vote..

GEJ was simply referring to the propaganda below though Dailytrust has yanked that news off their page . . . .
https://www.nairaland.com/862113/niger-delta-gets-86-fg

But a similar report by the same dailytrust has reared her head below . . . .

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/43301-n1-6-trillion-fg-contracts-for-2014-niger-delta-gets-lion-s-share

LRNZH:

Patience Jonathan asked Igbo's to vite for GEJ just because he is their Brother In-law
First Lady Patience Goodluck yesterday pleaded with the people of Anambra State to vote for her husband in next month’s presidential election because of his status as their in-law.
Mrs. Jonathan, who was on President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign team to the state, told PDP supporters at a rally in Onitsha that her spouse deserves their support if not for nothing else.

This is the unfortunate politics of our time where religio-tribal sentiments holds sway, it permeates all facets of our society and no tribe or section in this country is innocent of that.

LRNZH:

That is a pitch for nepotism as its best. This is one of my big grouse with GEJites. If any of GEJ/PDP failures and vices are put before them, they resort to trying to paint GMB or APC just as bad. That is admittance of the allegation in the first place. Two wrongs do not cut it my friends..

When you preach change, people won’t permit your hypocrisy when your conducts are parallel to them.

Yes, two wrongs don’t make a right but hypocrisy is equally a bad virtue to possess, and both major parties are guilty of that sin . . . .

LRNZH:

GMB was once quoted to have said "Muslims should vote Muslim" during one of his campaigns then in 2003. Though, in that statement he tried encouraging fair votes between muslim brothers and sisters, it actually came out wrong. More so, as a muslim, he exempted christians from performing duties on Sundays. When GMB was asked to exempt muslims on Friday, he replied saying the Bible says christians should rest on the 7th day, and asked muslims to show him where the Qur'an says muslims should rest on Fridays.

The part in red defeats the whole point.

LRNZH:

The total amount of electricity generated in Nigeria as at 6am on Saturday was 2,628.6 megawatts.
This indicates a sharp drop from the little above 4,000MW, which the Federal Government had recently announced as the country’s generated power.
The drop in generated electricity, according to the Minister of Power, Prof. Chinedu Nebo,........
http://www.punchng.com/news/power-generation-drops-to-2628-6mw/
According to the 2014 third quarter economic report of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Nigeria lost 350 megawatts per hour of generated electricity during the period bringing down the earlier 3250MW of electricity being generated to 2,900MW.
https://www.nairaland.com/2073802/2014-gejs-failed-scorecard-power

The GEJ Gov't keeps claiming achievements in power generation but under close scrutiny, they fall like a pack of cards. After 5-6 years in power, GEJ has woefully failed in power generation. Blaming gas pipelines vandalidation is so funny. Claiming that gas can be bunkered by GEJ and his ministers is a fallacy. What do you do with highly flammable bunkered gas

Gas pipeline vandalism has been a major source of headache to meeting our power supply needs, Like you asked what interest do one have to flammable bunkered gas than pure sabotage . . . . .

The current admin has been in the vanguard of upgrading our obsolete transmission capacity which is key in evacuating generated power supply to the end consumers . . . .See below for guidance . . . .

http://www.nipptransactions.com/downloads-2/

LRNZH:

[s]Chadian Forces Leading and Winning the Anti-Boko Haram Assault
It has been recorded that Nigeria Military has been claiming successes recorded by foreign troops against Boko Haram in border towns.
Nigeria’s military played down Chad’s role, saying Nigerian forces were leading the offensive against Boko Haram in the northeast.
Quoting a news article interviewing Lieutenant General Vincent Stewart, director of the US Defense Intelligence Agency:
Nigeria’s military played down Chad’s role, saying Nigerian forces were leading the offensive against Boko Haram in the northeast.
US officials have privately complained that Nigeria has been reluctant to take up Washington’s offers of assistance but Stewart said the outcome of upcoming elections on February 14 would possibly clear the way for more cooperation.
The polls “will give us a better sense of who we have to work with and what we can do to help,” he added.
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/02/03/us-spy-chief-unimpressed-by-nigerias-boko-haram-campaign/
GEJites will claim that America's Spy Chief is also on APC payroll?

In fact, all the 'Nigeria Forces successes started in Jan. 2015, when Chad invaded Nigeria and GEJ realised his chances in the forthcoming elctions were no longer assured. The electioneering gimmick is too obvious to see. This is coming after 5 years of BokonHaram claiming territory, kidnappings, mailings and killings of civilians and military personnel. This is very insensitive on the part of the GEJ Gov't.

If you believe DHQ on giving Chad permission, just remember that the same DHQ also claimed to have rescued the Chibok girls.

[/s]

Am cancelling this part cos you are horribly pro BH simply to score political points . . .Your post below says it all . . . .

LRNZH:
Sebi NA is claiming that they're reclaiming border towns from BH. Work wey Chad do una claim am.

Oya protect Maiduguri lets see. No Chadian forces to help this time.

Sai Buhari

https://www.nairaland.com/2124030/ongoing-boko-haram-attack-maiduguri

To be continued . . . . . . . . . . . .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
jmaine:

There are references stating otherwise . . . . . . Under Buhari leadership, whether by nepotic design or otherwise, Afriproject was indicted of mismanaging PTDF funds to the tune of 25 billion.

http://thestreetjournal.org/2012/10/the-horrendous-ptf-fraud-how-n-25-billion-was-stolen-under-buharis-watch/

Buhari was never a threat to OBJ in 2003, after the hurdle of surmounting Atiku PDM threat, the rest was history . . . . .
Besides the act establishing the EFCC was in 2004, so this defeats this counter . . . .

https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/about-efcc/the-establishment-act

IBB major sin is the annulment of the June 12 election which led to the tyrannical reign of Abacha with Buhari an active participant . . . That sin is too grievous for modern citizens to forgive . . . .

Even the first page of the link you provided showed neither Buhari nor Obasanjo were invited for questioning by the panel. How then can sane folks believe the authenticity and rightness of the verdict of that tribunal . . . . .
A cropped attachment is below . . . . .

Not a reasonable reply bruv, Most of our politicians are often labeled as corrupt but do you have valid proofs of where their stash are cashed ?

GEJ was simply referring to the propaganda below though Dailytrust has yanked that news off their page . . . .
https://www.nairaland.com/862113/niger-delta-gets-86-fg

But a similar report by the same dailytrust has reared her head below . . . .

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/43301-n1-6-trillion-fg-contracts-for-2014-niger-delta-gets-lion-s-share

This is the unfortunate politics of our time where religio-tribal sentiments holds sway, it permeates all facets of our society and no tribe or section in this country is innocent of that.

When you preach change, people won’t permit your hypocrisy in saying one thing while your conducts are parallel to them
Yes, two wrongs don’t make a write but hypocrisy is equally a bad virtue to possess, and both major parties are guilty of that sin . . . .

The part in red defeats the whole point.

Gas pipeline vandalism has been a major source of headache to meeting our power supply needs, Like you asked what interest do one have to flammable bunkered gas that pure sabotage . . . . .

The current admin has been in the vanguard of upgrading our obsolete transmission capacity which is key in evacuating generated power supply to the end consumers . . . .See below for guidance . . . .

http://www.nipptransactions.com/downloads-2/

Am cancelling this part cos you are horribly pro BH simply to score political points . . .Your post below says it all . . . .

To be continued . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sorry but I'm not impressed. Your arguments are not worth the kind of brain cells I would dedicate to a discussion of this nature.
You are basically asking me to repeat my post with more explanations. Doesn't cut it for me.. undecided

For eg. stating that gas pipeline bunkering is solely due to vandalism. This is the only excuse GEJs govt bandy around for failure in the power sector. Please who bunkers gas pipeline abeg? Whats the economic benefit of such a very high risk enterprise? There's no significant gas pipeline vandalism. It's a lie. Period.

For you to argue points like this makes it worthless to have an in depth discussion with you. I would just be repeating myself. I have no time for that.

PS: when quoting someone next time do not ommit parts of the quote like you did in my Boko Haram post. You will not be taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by jmaine: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

Sorry but I'm not impressed. Your arguments are not worth the kind of brain cells I would dedicate to a discussion of this nature.
You are basically asking me to repeat my post with more explanations. Doesn't cut it for me.. undecided

PS: when quoting someone next time do not ommit parts of the quote like you did in my Boko Haram post. You will not be taken seriously.

Lolz . . . . . I laugh !!!! The omitted part was an after thought after you were severely lashed . . .Am right to have quoted the true content of your heart desires . . . . . . .

Besides, Agaba is not Idoma . . . . . I know him very well . . . . . . smiley

LRNZH:

For eg. stating that gas pipeline bunkering is solely due to vandalism. This is the only excuse GEJs govt bandy around for failure in the power sector. Please who bunkers gas pipeline abeg? Whats the economic benefit of such a very high risk enterprise? There's no significant gas pipeline vandalism. It's a lie. Period.

For you to argue points like this makes it worthless to have an in depth discussion with you. I would just be repeating myself. I have no time for that.

You failed to even digest what you read, the ultimate meaning in my post infers that gas pipeline vandalism is purely an act of sabotage simply because there is no immediate economic gains to the vandals. .I wonder where you saw me supporting the theory of gas pipeline bunkering, if there is please let me know . . . . .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
jmaine:

Lolz . . . . . I laugh !!!! The omitted part was an after thought after you were severely lashed . . .Am right to have quoted the true content of your heart desires . . . . . . .

Besides, Agaba is not Idoma . . . . . I know him very well . . . . . . smiley

Quote me in full then give the context in which you think I posted. You're doctoring my comments and that's an integrity issue already.

I have shown evidence of agaba123 Idoma heritage. Just read up the thread. Should I expect anything different from you than denial? If you can doctor my posts then I can't believe your assertions for face value.
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by jmaine: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

Quote me in full then give the context in which you think I posted. You're doctoring my comments and that's an integrity issue already.

I took an excerpts from your post which happened to be the original before you edited it . . . . Your edition was an after thought which I consider deceit . . . . Your further defense of that statement says it all . . . . .

You miss the point. It is not a wish. We have analysed that the NA cannot withstand a sustained BH onslaught on Maiduguri.

[/b]Remember it was last Sunday that BH attacked Maiduguri at first. No effort was made by the Nigeria Army to do a counter attack on BH forces to dislodge them from surrounding villages.

[b]So it is obvious BH would return more prepared. It is not rocket science abeg

LRNZH:

I have shown evidence of agaba123 Idoma heritage. Just read up the thread.[/b]

I don't need to read up anything when I know the man off nairaland . . . . . Agaba is not Idoma . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
blym4real:
This is a killing shot.

EdCure:

A very fatal one...with ruthless efficiency.
This is sure to put a rest to the foolishness of the Useful TANkid idiiots.
Welldone, LRNZH, for force-feeding the willfully ignorant GEJoids with raw and brutal facts.

At this juncture, It appears to be one shot - two kills grin
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
jmaine:

I took an excerpts from your post which happened to be the original before you edited it . . . . Your edition was an after thought which I consider deceit . . . . Your further defense of that statement says it all . . . . .

Nope. In that post, I added an edit, not modify the post. I appended to it.

Quote the whole post and state your interpretation of the edit if you so wish. Maybe you do not really understand what integrity means.
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by jmaine: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

Nope. In that post, I added an edit, not modify the post. I appended to it.

Quote the whole post and state your interpretation of the edit if you so wish. Maybe you do not really understand what integrity means.

We are just going round in circles . . . . You added an edit simply means the original post/submission was modified . . . . .I wonder why you are getting this all mixed up . . .

A host of people including me quoted the original content before you modified your post by adding an Edit . . . . .

Again, am not interested in the added edit cos I consider it a deceitful after thought . . . I was heavily disappointed in that post . . . .

5 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
jmaine:

We are just going round in circles . . . . You added an edit simply means the original post/submission was modified . . . . .I wonder why you are getting this all mixed up . . .

A host of people including me quoted the original content before you modified your post by adding an Edit . . . . .

Again, am not interested in the added edit cos I consider it a deceitful after thought . . . I was heavily disappointed in that post . . . .

If I don't disappoint a GEJite when it comes to current national discourse then I am not being true to my political views. GEJ is a colossal failure. Surprise. Surprise.

I'd prefer GEJ bottoms out fast so that the cleanup of his mess can commence ASAP.

It is obvious you can't contribute much to this discourse with your selected responses, edited misquotes and low level logic. I'd take it that agaba123 ( the Idoma man) and maybe other GEJites can do justice to THE TSUNAMI.

I'm still waiting ........

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by jmaine: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

If I don't disappoint a GEJite when it comes to current national discourse then I am not being true to my political views. GEJ is a colossal failure. Surprise. Surprise.

I'd prefer GEJ bottoms out fast so that the cleanup of his mess can commence ASAP.

It is obvious you can't contribute much to this discourse with your selected responses, edited misquotes and low level logic. I'd take it that agaba123 ( the Idoma man) and maybe other GEJites can do justice to THE TSUNAMI.

I'm still waiting ........

Please save your tears . . . .Your so called Tsunami has numerous loopholes to pick on, you made some fair points in some quarters' while a lot were riddled with selective reportage like the google book's link you provided . . . .

Please stay tuned abeg . . . . .

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

Here goes.... On this thread --> https://www.nairaland.com/2124030/ongoing-boko-haram-attack-maiduguri/1
where we were having our usual opposing views on GEJs failures in Insecurity:

The relevant part started like this:

I responded:

Your response:

Wow! You smoothly took up the David Mark discussion without batting an eyelid. Any other person would state that David Mark is not his/her direct problem but you did not. You behaved as the typical Idoma would, asking for a solution to the 'David Mark' problem.

Skipping irrelevant parts:

This was your eventual response:

Why would you answer a question conclusively about Benue State with fulani attacks and Audu Ogbeh in it if you're not from that area? That's proof that you have a significant stake in that state.

We continued (skipping irrelevant parts to this you're Idoma discussion):

And you responded thus:

[b]Again, for the third time you responded to a question on your homeland convincingly without disputing that it is your homeland. This Freudian slip is one too many.

If you are not Idoma, we would not have the discussion on issues affecting the Idoma for so long in an unrelated thread.

I know quite much about the Idomas because of certain interactions In had with them back in the day and because I follow Nigeria politics no matter the region.
However, if someone out of the blues asks me about them, I shall state what I know and why I know so much.

If the person is assuming I'm from there, I'll be clear in my responses that I'm not.

Post 2 of this TSUNAMI is so brutal that you have resorted to denying your tribe. Brother, that is sacrilege if you ask me. Many other minority tribes on Nigeria share similar issues.

Allow your conscience to prick you so that you guys can work the Idoma solution harder. APC is a viable option for you guys but PDP is not as proven time and again. [/b]

That shows th kind of person you are. I warned you the first time you said it and you did not get it or ignored it and i warned you the second time and I posted the warnings.

Come on ask your friends what they think. Any person who is sincere will tell you I did not confirm that I am Idoma.
I did not wanna argue my orgin with you, had nothing to do with what I was saying. You were being tribalistic and i decided to ignore you.

That I said it will take a complex thinking to do that was throwing a jab at your trying to bring me up to speed because I lack complex thinking capability and like an APC guy, you did not get it.

Accept already and stop exposing your ass.

On why I would answer question about Benue state if I do not have a stake, it is because I have the information. Don't make me boast.

I like debating with theV0ice not you. Go and sit down!

5 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:
1. GEJ's Phantom Thesis and Age Falsification:
These have been covered by threads here on NL conclusively.
Phantom Thesis: Everyone reading this would admit that Nigerians have been asking to read GEJ's PhD thesis to understand how a 'Dr of Philosophy' is a gaffe king and portrays clueless antecedents without abating. Searches in public domain and in Uniport library have proved unsuccessful in unearthing this most wanted thesis in Nigeria -->
http://newsrescue.com/what-you-didnt-know-about-jonathans-phd-qualification-a-must-read-gejwhereisyourthesis/
[b]A thesis is not a classified document. If we cannot trace it even in GEJ's almer mater, then it does not exist.
OBJ admitted that it was known in PDP circle in 2007 that GEJ did not complete his PhD but was pardoned to be Yar'aduas running mate per their ’man-know-man' cutlure in PDP
I have read the article on news rescue. I don't want to say it is not a credible source however, I would like point out that it is funny that the journalist went to UNIPORT to search and only searched the departmental library. When I referred you to the UNIPORT for his thesis, I meant UNIPORT central Library. The rule in most universities in Nigeria is that one of your thesis is sent to Universities main library and that is where people go to search for Thesis. NewsRescue should go to university main library. If they can't find it in the university's main library, then they can say it is not available in the alma mater. The departmental libray is not as secured as the university library which I referred you to.

Now this is the Universities official response to the Issue of Thesis here. http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/25/uniport-reacts-jonathans-phd-controversy-says-baseless/

LRNZH:

Age Falsification-->
https://www.nairaland.com/2119129/new-facts-show-president-jonathans#30230685
[b]It was clearly shown that GEJ had to be born earlier than 1955 (1951? as documented by the World History Book) rather than the 1957 on his CV to explain GEJ starting Primary school in February 1961. Efforts by collynzo9 and other GEJites to debunk this reasoning have met their Waterloo here on NL.
Again, we ask: If GEJ was born in 1957 how was he able to start Pri. Sch. in the creeks of Otueke at 3+years old?
The age falsification story was based on this, “I remember the day I was chatting with a group of elders and they said after the war there was electricity everywhere, they travelled out and so on. I came to live in Port Harcourt in 1955. Even then, it was only Port Harcourt that had electricity, even the big cities, Bonny. But now, government must make sure even the smallest village and settlements have electricity light.”

He chatted with elders who travelled everywhere after the war and they said there was electricity everywhere. When he came to PH, it is was only in PH that they had electricity then. He vowed that electricity must get everywhere. The 1955 stuff is obviously out of context. It was actually a Freudian slip that has been taken as fact. 1955 was not after the war. 1955 was before independence.

LRNZH:
2. Missing $20Billion in NNPC and the PwC Audit Report.
NOI actually failed to produce this report to Nigerians twice by missing two deadlines provided by herself- Nov. 2014 and Jan. 2015. Thatbthebreport has been presented to GEJ does not change that fact. With less than 11 days to the presidential elections, it is obvious PDP, GEJ and NOI are dragging the issue until the elections are done with. That points to only one thing. There is something to hide and will be damaging to PDP of released before Febuhari 14.
This issue has lingered for over 1 year now and no haste is being applied to the matter even though NOI agreed that at least $10Billion cannot be accounted for. That amount is half of Nigeria's annual budget.
I had to open a thread to show the opportunity cost of this amount to Nigerians --> [/b]https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-10-billion-us-dollars
You will be drawn close to tears after going through the thread.
I have a good news for you. PWC has submitted the forensic audit and it will be available this week so that you will sleep at night. I am surprised that you are not aware of that though wink https://www.nairaland.com/2126725/pwc-submits-forensic-audit-report
That's what you asked for.

LRNZH:

On the allegations of corruption against GMB in his PTF or Petroleum Federal Commisioner (Minister) days under OBJ.
N25B Allegation at PTF
“There was no noticeable fraud in PTF. There was an investigation under OBJ who confirmed that the report was brought to him and there was nothing on ground as far as GMB's management and chairmanship of the PTF were concerned. Knowing OBJ, EFCC would have made mince meat of GMB especially when GMB contested against OBJ in 2003. IBB can never cnteet elections in Nigeria because of the dirt that would be dug up by his opponents.
That is what is called damage control lol. An excerpt from this day publication has this to say

"According to the report, the sum of N25,758,532,448 was mismanaged by the Afri-Project Consortium (APC), a company contracted by the PTF as management and project consultant. Buhari as PTF chairman was said to have also "delegated to them the power of Engineer in all appropriate project requiring such power," which made them assume absolute powers to initiate, approve and execute all projects by the PTF."
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-obasanjo-s-report-indicted-buhari-in-1999/198511/

"The management structure of the Fund reflected how Buhari ran the affairs of the country as head of state, when he abdicated all responsibilities to Tunde Idiagbon. He was just satisfied with being the executive chairman, as he was with being called Head of State and C-in-C. And, without being accountable to anybody, at the PFT, Buhari exuded the impression he was an alternate head of state. The same way he kowtowed to Idiagbon was the same way he handed over PTF to a single consultant, Afri-Projects Consortium (APC), as the sole adviser to the Fund. This agency- Afri-Projects Consortium – was given the exclusive power to initiate projects, assess their probable cost, approve the costs, execute the projects, and assess the quality of execution, all alone by Buhari. Nobody questioned their actions and legality of the powers they exercised. After all, puritan Buhari was watching.

Since Buhari was not accountable to even Abacha who appointed him and the board set up to supervise the PTF was supplanted by APC at the behest of Buhari, it meant the PTF functioned like a parallel government. Figures from PTF Situation Reports (Vol. 2 Dec. 98) show that the PTF carried on as if there was no Southern Nigeria, as well over 70% of projects were shamelessly taken to the north by Buhari."

http://www.tribune.com.ng/quicklinkss/opinion/item/24957-buhari-s-ptf-days-the-untold-story/24957-buhari-s-ptf-days-the-untold-story

"According to the former president, he called off further inquisition into the PTF when Buhari assured him that there was no personal benefit accrued to him while his tenure at the agency lasted"-OBJ

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/obasanjo-clears-buhari-of-ptf/

There are references here. The books do not lie. OBJ inadvertently confirmed the mismanagement when he absolved him of any wrong doing on the grounds that he benefited nothing from the fraud.

Assuming there was really missing 20 B dollars, if Goodluck says he benefited nothing from it, will you accept that as vindication? I will not accept that even if it is my mother.

Buhari handed over the Project to his cronies an either looked away because they are his people. It could also be because he could not handle the huge numbers thrown at him because of his mathematical inadequacy and APC capitalised on that to defraud us or that he did that with them after all he sidelined the supervisory board that was constituted with him as the chairman.

LRNZH:

$2.8Billion Allegation at Petroleum Federal Commision
When the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation was created in 1976, Buhari was also appointed as its Chairman, a position he held until 1978. During his tenure as Commissioner, $2,8 billion allegedly went missing from the accounts of the NNPC in Midlands Bank in the United Kingdom. Former President Ibrahim Babangida allegedly accused Buhari of being responsible for his fraud.
However, according to the Modalities for Coordinating Nigeria's Anti-Corruption Strategies, Constructive Engagement Vol.1 No.1, (2009), in 1983, Shagari administration inaugurated the Crude Oil Sales Tribunal of Inquiry, headed by Justice Ayo Irikefe, to investigate allegations of N2.8 billion misappropriation from the NNPC account. The tribunal however found no truth in the allegations even though it noticed some lapses in the NNPC accounts. --> [/b][url]https://books.google.fr/books?id=0W8-vc7AlFAC&pg=PA41&lpg=PA41&dq=nnpc+buhari+2.8+billion&source=bl&ots=VQy2z-Csg6&sig=tFN2jtwTxuXHmVKJVnaXTy-RSFw&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Y6e7VO2WLIj_UMijgvAL&ved=0CHwQ6AEwDw#v=onepage&q=nnpc%20buhari%202.8%20billion&f=false[/url]
[b]IBB being a seasoned kleptomaniac, has even made this an unworthy allegation for me.
And what are those lapses?

Look at the account:

"US$2.8 billion that disappeared from NNPC account and traced to the Midland Bank, London. Justice Ayo Irikefe panel was set-up and Saraki headed the Senate committee. The following were unequivocally discovered:

Firstly, a judicial panel was set up to trace the $2.8billion (Justice Ayo Irikefe panel).
Secondly, a senate committee was also set up to trace the $2.8billion (headed by the elder Saraki).
The findings of the senate committee were reported live on NTA by Vera Ifudu.
Buhari overthrew the govt to burn and shred the evidence.
Buhari got Vera Ifudu sacked.
Vera Ifudu and the NTA went to court.
Vera Ifudu won her case, got reinstated and was paid compensation"
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/20-reasons-nigerians-rejected-buhari-since-2003/

You cannot dismiss this fact. Remember that the 0.55k exchanged for a dollar during Shagari regime. Check the value of that amount that was stolen under your mai gaskya.

I am sure you searched for days before you got that favourable text ref. I didn't have to. The truth is not hidden.

LRNZH:

A simple thought experiment.....where are all these monies kept by GMB? It is on record that GMB has never kept a foreign bank account. This is a man who has only two houses- one in Kaduna and the other in Daura, 150 cows and his N2,3M per month pension. None of you has been able to point out where GMB kept the allegedly stolen money.
The ministry of Finance said he collects his $23 m every month. Do not lie. He could be using the money to sponsor group's activity who knows.

LRNZH:

3. GEJ's Non Performance- The 'I Will Do' President
GEJ's words: [/b]
[i]“What I want to tell you and the rest of the country is that the Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation, when he was in Yenagoa and when he was in Port Harcourt, mentioned clearly that the President had done nothing for the two states".
"Don’t worry. It is good news because people have been saying that I concentrated development in the South-South. Bayelsa State was part of Rivers State. Then, if I don’t concentrate development in this state that means there has not been development in Rivers and Bayelsa States".
Luckily we have been challenged that we have not done anything, we must do something,”

[b]This, is admitting non performance. Like agaba123 stated, GEJ is trying to say he is non parochial. His last sentence indicates a change in tactics. Thisnimpkies he will become parochial if he is reelected. Chose one. GEJ did not perform or he will become parochial in his 3rd term. Either way, he doesn't deserve your vote.
You addressed my post for the first time.

He has been accused of concentrating development in the south-south according to the first highlighted. He said it is a good news. He went ahead to say that another person said he has done nothing and said he will do something. This means that if what he did is not visible, he will do more. This is logical enough for an unbiased mind. I am responding to what you wrote. There is no where he said I am sorry I did not do anything. He said he has been challenged......think brother, think

LRNZH:

4. Patience Jonathan asked Igbo's to vite for GEJ just because he is their Brother In-law. First Lady Patience Goodluck yesterday pleaded with the people of Anambra State to vote for her husband in next month’s presidential election because of his status as their in-law.[/color]
Mrs. Jonathan, who was on President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign team to the state, told PDP supporters at a rally in Onitsha that her spouse deserves their support if not for nothing else.

That is a pitch for nepotism as its best. This is one of my big grouse with GEJites. If any of GEJ/PDP failures and vices are put before them, they resort to trying to paint GMB or APC just as bad. That is admittance of the allegation in the first place. Two wrongs do not cut it my friends.

GMB was once quoted to have said "Muslims should vote Muslim" during one of his campaigns then in 2003. Though, in that statement he tried encouraging fair votes between muslim brothers and sisters, it actually came out wrong. More so, as a muslim, he exempted christians from performing duties on Sundays. When GMB was asked to exempt muslims on Friday, he replied saying the Bible says christians should rest on the 7th day, and asked muslims to show him where the Qur'an says muslims should rest on Fridays.

It should be noted that PDP is the one that campaigns with the religious card, claiming GMB is a religious fanatic while campaigning the southern Nigeria, and claiming GMB is not a devout Muslim for selecting a pastor running mate while campaigning in the north.

Somone said they should vote his inlaws and you called it nepotism and another said moslems should vote for fellow moslems who will protect their faith and you said it came out wrong? You are playing double standard. That's why I like theV0ice he will accept it is wrong. You are not being sincere and it is obvious.

4 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
He said this in 2001:
I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.”- M. Buhari (August 27, 2001)

As if the above was not enough to show his true colour he said this in 2003:
“Muslims should only vote those [b]who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the West.”- M. Buhari (2003)[/b]

And you said it came out wrong? Tell me what he meant to say here. You should condemn this
The magnitude of the above statements is no where near the asking people to vote for him because he is their in law and you know it.

LRNZH:

The GEJ Gov't keeps claiming achievements in power generation but under close scrutiny, they fall like a pack of cards. After 5-6 years in power, GEJ has woefully failed in power generation. Blaming gas pipelines vandalidation is so funny. Claiming that gas can be bunkered by GEJ and his ministers is a fallacy. What do you do with highly flammable bunkered gas?
This is what I said earlier: Osibanjo in his chat with Channels said that the tarrif at the moment is low and that makes it impossible to attract investors into the gas infrastructure sector. There is need to increase the tarrif so what's your point?

BTW, your agents continuously vandalise the gas infrastructure so that you will use electricity as a campaign song. Your candidate was the in charge when we had about 100 million people but he did nothing close to what GEJ has done. He has resurrected 30 year old mambilla hydro power power plant and zungeru power plants respectively. One has been tidied and awarded and the other will be awarded soon. Your principal did not know what it meant.(See attached) Rather he canceled lagos rail project because he did not want to borrow. Look at where Lagos is today because someone who could not think critical did not know that all business men borrow.

To confirm what I said above see "2. Bypassing:
Like the happenings in some states, some Distribution Companies have decided to stop giving constant power supply due to shortage of revenue. Customers bypassing Pre-paid meter. Hence, consume more than they pay for.

What is the essence of the Company paying much when profit is not maximized.....they are still looking into the matter.

Note: Distribution Company pays Transmission Company (TCN), and Transmission Company (TCN) pays Generation Company.'' -Ayobase
https://www.nairaland.com/2122882/reasons-might-not-having-light

Now you just said no one can bunker gas because it is useless. I agree with you. This is the reason why we said it is sabotage against the power project.

6. Over 200 Chibok Girls Kidnapped by Boko Haram.
I won't dwell on GEJs tribal motivated inaction throughout the unfortunate saga. That anyone feels that they can defend GEJ on this one is so appalling. I leave you with this to ponder over.
[/quote]This was my response
This is like telling a woman who is looking for her kidnapped daughter that she is does not care. Very unfair!

LRNZH:

7. Chadian Forces Leading and Winning the Anti-Boko Haram Assault
It has been recorded that Nigeria Military has been claiming successes recorded by foreign troops against Boko Haram in border towns.
Quoting a news article interviewing Lieutenant General Vincent Stewart, director of the US Defense Intelligence Agency:

US officials have privately complained that Nigeria has been reluctant to take up Washington’s offers of assistance but Stewart said the outcome of upcoming elections on February 14 would possibly clear the way for more cooperation.
The polls “will give us a better sense of who we have to work with and what we can do to help,” he added.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/02/03/us-spy-chief-unimpressed-by-nigerias-boko-haram-campaign/
[b]GEJites will claim that America's Spy Chief is also on APC payroll?

In fact, all the 'Nigeria Forces successes started in Jan. 2015, when Chad invaded Nigeria and GEJ realised his chances in the forthcoming elctions were no longer assured. The electioneering gimmick is too obvious to see. This is coming after 5 years of BokonHaram claiming territory, kidnappings, mailings and killings of civilians and military personnel. This is very insensitive on the part of the GEJ Gov't.

If you believe DHQ on giving Chad permission, just remember that the same DHQ also claimed to have rescued the Chibok girls.

1. The chadian are part of a multinational force that are fighting Bokoharam. Chadians are sending 2500 soldiers for the mission
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/03/us-nigeria-violence-chad-idUSKBN0L71F820150203 And you will also tell me that the QHQ did not give know about it. They invaded Nigeria with 2500 troops. Come on! You know better.

That Chad is doing well where Nigerian soldiers have failed is because the Bokoharam sympathizers in Nigerian army are not in their midst. More army officers have been killed in ambush rather than in battle. How do they know about the movement of the soldiers?

A certain feroucious captain from Kondunga or so who had been a menace to the boko was allegedly shot at the back of his head by his colleague.It was posted on Nairaland here.

Another case of a captain who ambushed by Bokoharam is very pathetic. It was quoted that the weakness of the Nigerian built APC they were coming back with was the tyre and the Boko guys targeted that.

Go through this thread and know how many that died through Ambush https://www.nairaland.com/2122636/tribute-officers-soldiers-fought-against.

US stopped buying Nigerian oil totally from July last year knowing we need money to prosecute the war but increased the amount the buy from Saudi and Kuwaite why is that? That happened few months after parley with 19 Northern governors who visited white house.

At the same time they blocked every avenue possible for buying weapon to prosecute the war. From Israel to Saudi Arabia. I am sure you know the details.

All these are unconnected with the refusal of Nigeria to accede to their demand for Africom. And GEJ called them bluff and stopped officer training with them. If Buhari has done this, you would have called him the hero. US is not happy with that kind of indepedence so they can say anything to malign the GEJ administration. All of a sudden, US is dinning with a dictator. A free country bla bla
"Middle East producers such as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait have suffered far less as they pump crude oil of a lower quality that US refiners continue to buy. Saudi crude oil exports year-to-date to the US have increased over the 2013 level. Kuwait has also sold more crude to the US so far this year than in 2013."
http://blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/2014/10/02/victim-of-shale-revolution-nigeria-stops-exporting-oil-to-us/

LRNZH:

8. 2012 Subsidy riots aka #OccupyNigeria and Lack of Refining Capacity
First agaba123 claim that GMB built no refinery.....
See my response to rozayx5 on a thread he was being a nuisance in

Meanwhile read this excerpt from a news article in Dec. 2012:
Again in January 2012, at the height of the fuel subsidy protests, the Federal Government said it would build three refineries.
The Minister of Works, Mr. Mike Onolememen, who spoke to douse the tension associated with the protests, had said, “I want Nigerians to know that when these new refineries are completed, we will be a net exporter of petroleum products and prices will begin to come down, just as we are witnessing in the telecommunications sector with the GSM regime.
“That is my message to Nigerians. Let us support the government. Let us join hands with the government because it cannot and will not take any decision with the aim of punishing fellow Nigerians. It is impossible. So, Nigerians should have this at the back of their minds.
“The one in Lagos is with the capacity of 200,000 barrels per day, while the ones in Kogi and Bayelsa have the capacity to produce 100,000 barrels per day.”
Investigations at the NNPC showed that 11 months after the government promised to build the three refineries, not much has been done to that effect.

[url]http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-drops-planned-refinery-projects-%E2%80%A2jonathan-must-tackle-fuel-subsidy-corruption-labour/[/url]

[b]The The Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company and Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company, with combined capacity of 235,000 barrels per day, produced nothing in September 2014, the Nigerian National Petroleum Resources has said which is typical of those refineries these days.

This was my response earlier
The original builders were invited to do turn around maintenance and they declined and referred Nigeria to another company who refused to guarantee that the refineries will work full capacity and for a how long.

The federal government decided to rely on home trained engineers who have started working the refineries (Channels interview)

I hope you know Buhari in March 1984 signed a pact with Petrobras that saw the exportation of crude for external refining and subsequent importation. And for you info, he built no refinery.

You failed to tell us about the number of roads that has been completed with 41% of the subsidy money accruing to the federal government.
When GEJ came, only 5000 km out of 35 000 km federal was motorable. Today, additional 25 000 has been built. You feel it and you know it is true. You have railways working again. Some of the roads that has not been completed like the Enugu-PH has been covered by a rail line that collects only N650 from Enugu for a 3 hours journey with enough leg rooms. GMB did none of those a period of 20 months in a miltary government that answereth to none. His words were laws. He had no house, senate or even journalists to deal with. What did he achieve? His 20 months is equivalent to more than 48 months of democratic government. tell me what he achieved? Doyin Okupe has a million for you if you can name 10. Remember, the naira was superior to the dollar then.

I gave you the information on turn around maintaenance. So what do you have to say?

And I said, it is not for government to build refineries. It is the job of the individuals, Dangote for instance.

LRNZH:

Oh... On Dangote's proposed refinery which was promised to startuo in 2016, that GEJites rely upon, has been moved to mid 2018. [/b]http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-11-17/dangote-says-nigeria-lagos-refinery-to-start-by-mid-2018
The implication of this is that if GEJ wins elections in 2015, he will not fix Gov't owned refineries, and Dangote's refinery won't startup until 3.5 years into GEJ's 3rd term. That means no subsidy removal, cabal continues and Naira will probably exchange at N500 to a dollar. No good luck to Nigerians if GEJ wins.
It was 2017. The dynamics of economics are not static. Project management professionals can make mistakes in their projections. 1 year extension is still acceptable.
The devaluation of naira is based on market forces not due to artificial basket or currenies or NEEM used in Buhari years.
Oil is our major forex earner and the price has nose dived. Trust me if not the strides made by this government in Agriculture and other areas, the story would be worst.

Look at what I told you before
Naira is depreciating because our economy is oil based and we have no control on oil price. GEJ has done much to diversify and we all know about it. The agric sector comes to mind. The automobile policy etc.

I hope you know the that 70000 graduates were without job when the naira was superior to the dollar, when our population was about 100 million. Buhari had no idea what to do with a strong naira.
His physical fiscal policy resulted to 17 % depreciation of the naira. For your information, exchange rate was 76k to $1 when he took over and it
crashed to 89k to $1 when he was overthrown. His do before you think attitude led him to put tight control on the availability of forex resulting in huge volumes of naira chasing after the unavailable dollar. Economics in the central bank would make the dollar available to stabilize the naira. Buhari has not got it.

LRNZH:

10. The 2nd Niger Bridge Scam[/b]
According to the terms of this fraudulent business, the project is a Design, Finance, Build, Operate and Transfer (DFBOT) model to cost N117 Billion naira with the Federal Government contributing a paltry N30 billion naira while the consortium will raise the rest of the funds and thereafter hold the Igbo people to ransom by collecting a 25 year toll tax for raising the rest of the funds offshore.
Experts have told me that the bridge is not supposed to cost anything above N50 billion , going by Nigerian standard of cost inflation, including the 11 km access roads. However, this contract cost was doubled overnight to N117 billion naira to justify the financial heist on Ndigbo. The fraudulent construction will cost N117 billion for a 1.5 km bridge while the 1.3 km Lekki-Ikoyi suspension Bridge cost only N29 billion naira. Thus the thieves jerked the cost of constructing the 2nd Niger bridge to 4 times the actual cost just to justify the rape on the over grateful Igbo nation.

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/19/fraudulent-construction-2nd-niger-bridge-%E2%80%93-another-419-igbo-nation-obinna-akukwe[/url]

Who are the experts? Wat is their track record? Did they visit the site or they stayed at home to throw figures around the APC are known to do. They should make their costing available for comparison.

BTW
Fashiola built a kilometer of road at the cost of N2b and you said nothing and he tolled it. When you tried to talk he used force on you. Why is it a crime now to toll a bridge? Because GEJ is involved. Tell me how the cost is inflated anyway

To add to this

Buhari left his personal friend – Awwal Ibrahim – the then highly corrupt governor of Niger State who was arrested at Heathrow airport with £14 million. Awwal was never jailed. He was placed under house arrest in his mansion like Shagari for just two weeks and indeed released".

"Recall what BBC said about Buhari’s economic policy: “Buhari’s attempts to re-balance public finances by curbing imports led to many job losses and the closure of businesses. These losses were accompanied by a rise in prices and a decline in living standards."

In 1997, Nigeria was adjudged by TI as the most corrupt country in the world
In 1998, Nigeria was 3rd most corrupt.
Buhari was part of that government. He never resigned rather in 2008, he said Abacha was not corrupt. Do you believe that?

Why do we have to vote for him? Tell me where he is better? He is clueless, he cannot manage anything.

The reason he is avoiding debate is because the US guy called to coach him gave up after three days. We know about that.

You wanna debate?

You were boasting about a toothless Tsunami....
Omenka, LRNZH, Jamain, Firefire, asadike, barcanista, ellechrystal

Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, Seun, barcanista, berem, gbawe, pataki, ngeneukwenu, Sincere9gerian, mogidi, Chamboy, Mynd44, Semitunde, demdem, sirniyeh, cfcfan, agabusta, obinoscopy, aigbofa, t8ksy, olaolufed, donphilopus, orlandoowoh

beopened, africanqueen111 Louislewis, Juliaann, agabai23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, customized13
Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, firefire, Descartes, Mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine

5 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
agabaI23:
That shows th kind of person you are. I warned you the first time you said it and you did not get it or ignored it and i warned you the second time and I posted the warnings.

Come on ask your friends what they think. Any person who is sincere will tell you I did not confirm that I am Idoma.
I did not wanna argue my orgin with you, had nothing to do with what I was saying. You were being tribalistic and i decided to ignore you.

That I said it will take a complex thinking to do that was throwing a jab at your trying to bring me up to speed because I lack complex thinking capability and like APC guy, you did not get it.

Accept already and stop exposing your ass.

On why I would answer question about Benue state if I do not have a stake, it is because I have the information. Don't make me boast.

I like debating with theV0ice not you. Go and sit down!

OK now you're emotional. shocked
The intent wasn't to rile you up. But the truth has to be told sometimes.

You started the name calling with a dedicated thread. I gave you facts and logic and you're getting worked up. Since this is your final and best answer, I will let you and your friend theV0ice enjoy your banter.... cheesy

However, the lesson is learnt I believe. Not everyone is stoopid on NL.

Edit:
After a long wait, I see you have made a feeble attempt (to me, looks like a lot of work for you) to address the issues.

Just for the effort, I shall address you and Jmaine's response in one go. I'm indisposed at the moment but its coming for sure.
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

OK now you're emotional. shocked
The intent wasn't to rile you up. But the truth has to be told sometimes.

You started the name calling with a dedicated thread. O gave you facts and logic and you're getting worked up. Since this is your final and best answer, I will let you and your friend theV0ice enjoy your banter.... cheesy

However, the lesson is learnt I believe. Not everyone is stoopid on NL.
https://www.nairaland.com/2130000/general-buharis-military-government
Do not go anywhere.

Do you know the meaning of name calling?

I want you to ask your friends if I ever said or implied that I am from Idoma from what you posted here and from my explanation.

Talk to me bro.

Go and respond to my post

It is waiting for you.

This one will take you 8 days since it took you 4 days for a small response.

I am not emotional. I am sorry if I sounded soo. Come back bro wink

Meanwhile see this from an unbiased umpire

Anonimi, barcanista

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
agabaI23:

Do not go anywhere.

I want you to ask your friends if I ever said or implied that I am from Idoma from what you posted here and from my explanation.

Talk to me bro.

It is waiting for you.

Haha @4 days. I saw your thread around 6am yesterday and I promised to respond within 24 hours with THE TSUNAMI which I have dutifully done by 1am today (as attested to by other posters).

Are you shifting the goal post or what? I shall respond to your response and jmaine's even though I'm not obliged to. The logic you rely upon is all over the place. I am responding only for your effort. Your new link is irrelevant to this discussion until you prove otherwise.

At the moment, I'm making money like I elucidated in THE TSUNAMI. When I'm disposed, I shall offer you two my response. Making NL posts is not my source of income.

And you can't wrigle out of the overwhelming evidence that you're Idoma. That explains your emotion all over that post. Take it easy please. It is just a discourse.
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

Haha @4 days. I saw your thread around 6am yesterday and I promised to respond within 24 hours with THE TSUNAMI which I have dutifully done by 1am today (as attested to by other posters).

Are you shifting the goal post or what? I shall respond to your response and jmaine's even though I'm not obliged to. The logic you rely upon is all over the place. I am responding only for your effort. Your new link is irrelevant to this discussion until you prove otherwise.

At the moment, I'm making money like I elucidated in THE TSUNAMI. When I'm disposed, I shall offer you two my response. Making NL posts is not my source of income.

And you can't wrigle out of the overwhelming evidence that you're Idoma. That explains your emotion all over that post. Take it easy please. It is just a discourse.
lol @I am Idoma.

You think I will deny that I am Idoma if I was? Because of you? That sounds ridiculous!

How can you say you just saw this post yesterday. I saw you viewing the thread on Monday and your name was mentioned repeatedly since Sunday. Haba!

You mean that after directing you to the thread countless times on Sunday that you never opened it? Na wa oo

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by anonimi: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
agabaI23:

Do not go anywhere.

Talk to me bro.

It is waiting for you.

Anonimi, barcanista

The APCheat people nor sabi discuss issues oh.
Na only packaging by AKPD Media na im dem dey rely upon to confuse our gullible people dem.

No wonder dem oga patapata sef dey run away from debate like Ben Johnson grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2088092_img5221139411436_jpeg_jpeg23ba585d91d99d9eee5cc22378fb3d46

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo / INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards / 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.