Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 (7120 Views)

Why We Couldn’t Create 3M Jobs As Promised – FG / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 1:15am On Feb 04, 2015
In the following thread --> https://www.nairaland.com/2122671/buharis-supporters-silly-unrealistic-etcetera#30294135 where the artiste Etcetera ignorantly referred to GMB's supporters as being silly, unrealistic and childish for believing in GMB's who he claims is purportedly unqualified, I had to comment and my response which got 376 likes, 27 shares (and still counting) is quoted below:

LRNZH:
I would rather be 'silly and childish' than support PDP/GEJ

GEJ has no thesis and he falsified his age.

$20Billion is still missing while the forensic audit report has dissappeared with NOI.

GEJ admitted to non performance in the South South. Not even East-West road was completed.

PEJ asked Igbos to vote for GEJ because he is their inlaw. Thatsall.

Electricity tarrif keeps increasing but MW keeps dropping. America no know this one o...

Over 200 Chibok Girls that GEJ doesn't give a damn about are lost

Chad is roaming in Nigeria territory doing Nigeria Army job without permission

Since subsidy riots of 2012, GEJ's promised refineries are still a pipe dream

Naira has depreciated to over 210 to 1 Dollar and GEJ claims transformation agenda is working

The 2nd Niger bridge cost was inflated by a factor of 3 and they will toll Ndigbo to pay for this scam

Abeg I be TaTa.

Nigeria, Sai Buhari

The response above is self explanatory so I won't dwell on it for now.

A NL user agaba123 responded to my comments amongst many other better responses at the tail end of the thread which I did not even notice. He kept pointing me to the thread in other threads hence I returned to the 'Etcetera' silly thread and saw it. My initial reaction was not to dignify agaba123 with a response because his comments was quite weak from a realistic and logical perspective. In fact, they were pedantic at best.

See his comments on the same thread (which got 2 likes and 1 share) below:

agabaI23:

I would rather be 'silly and childish' than support PDP/GEJ- LRNZH

GEJ's thesis is with the Uniport. Nobody has gone to uniport library to ask for his thesis without getting it. It is available on request so go ask for it. It is not like WAEC certificate which will require Buhari's permision for it to be released. Buhari has no certificate and she got into the army through back door. Tell him to show his certificate
$20Billion is still missing while the forensic audit report has dissappeared with NOI -LRNZH.
N25 B stolen from PTF in the 90's has been recovered. $2.8b which got missing when the dollar was inferior to the naira has not been seen till date.
It is not late to ask for the forensic audit. You have the benefit of the FOI bill signed into law by the president. Use it.

GEJ admitted to non performance in the South South. Not even East-West road was completed.- LRNZH
He admitted to not being parochial with respect to distribution of wealth. If he had faced south-south alone, you would be the one to complain.
He did not fail in his duty, he failed to fulfill their expectation as their son but GEJ is the president of Nigeria and not of South South.

PEJ asked Igbos to vote for GEJ because he is their inlaw. Thatsall. - LRNZH
Buhari asked moslems to vote for those who will protect their fate and that's all.

Electricity tarrif keeps increasing but MW keeps dropping. America no know this one o...-LRNZH
Osibanjo in his chat with Channels said that the tarrif at the moment is low and that makes it impossible to attract investors into the gas infrastructure sector. There is need to increase the tarrif so what's your point?

BTW, your agents continuously vandalise the gas infrastructure so that you will use electricity as a campaign song. Your candidate was the in charge when we had about 100 million people but he did nothing close to what GEJ has done. He has resurrected 30 year old mambilla hydro power power plant and zungeru power plants respectively. One has been tidied and awarded and the other will be awarded soon. Your principal did not know what it meant.(See attached) Rather he canceled lagos rail project because he did not want to borrow. Look at where Lagos is today because someone who could not think critical did not know that all business men borrow.

Over 200 Chibok Girls that GEJ doesn't give a damn about are lost -LRNZH
This is like telling a woman who is looking for her kidnapped daughter that she is does not care. Very unfair!

Chad is roaming in Nigeria territory doing Nigeria Army job without permission -LRNZH
I wish to know how you got to know they have no permission. Looks like you did not hear about the multinational force meant to tackle bokoharam? Has anyone told you it has been an illegal incursion?

Since subsidy riots of 2012, GEJ's promised refineries are still a pipe dream- LRNZH

The original builders were invited to do turn around maintenance and they declined and referred Nigeria to another company who refused to guarantee that the refineries will work full capacity and for a how long.

The federal government decided to rely on home trained engineers who have started working the refineries (Channels interview)[/b]

I hope you know Buhari in March 1984 signed a pact with Petrobras that saw the exportation of crude for external refining and subsequent importation. And for you info, he built no refinery.

You failed to tell us about the number of roads that has been completed with 41% of the subsidy money accruing to the federal government.
When GEJ came, only 5000 km out of 35 000 km federal was motorable. Today, additional 25 000 has been built. You feel it and you know it is true. You have railways working again. Some of the roads that has not been completed like the Enugu-PH has been covered by a rail line that collects only N650 from Enugu for a 3 hours journey with enough leg rooms. GMB did none of those a period of 20 months in a miltary government that answereth to none. His words were laws. He had no house, senate or even journalists to deal with. What did he achieve? His 20 months is equivalent to more than 48 months of democratic government. tell me what he achieved? Doyin Okupe has a million for you if you can name 10. Remember, the naira was superior to the dollar then.

Naira has depreciated to over 210 to 1 Dollar and GEJ claims transformation agenda is working - LRNZH
Naira is depreciating because our economy is oil based and we have no control on oil price. GEJ has done much to diversify and we all know about it. The agric sector comes to mind. The automobile policy etc.

I hope you know the that 70000 graduates were without job when the naira was superior to the dollar, when our population was about 100 million. Buhari had no idea what to do with a strong naira.
His physical fiscal policy resulted to 17 % depreciation of the naira. For your information, exchange rate was 76k to $1 when he took over and it crashed to 89k to $1 when he was overthrown. His do before you think attitude led him to put tight control on the availability of forex resulting in huge volumes of naira chasing after the unavailable dollar. Economics in the central bank would make the dollar available to stabilize the naira. Buhari has not got it.

The 2nd Niger bridge cost was inflated by a factor of 3 and they will toll Ndigbo to pay for this scam - LRNZH
Fashiola built a kilometer of road at the cost of N2b and you said nothing and he tolled it. When you tried to talk he used force on you. Why is it a crime now to toll a bridge? Because GEJ is involved. Tell me how the cost is inflated anyway.

Abeg I be TaTa. - LRNZH
That is exactly what you are.
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 1:15am On Feb 04, 2015
[b]I am responding now because agaba123 opened a thread here--> https://www.nairaland.com/2126947/tell-lrnzh-respond-response-asap appealing for my response. I promised to give him THE TSUNAMI within 24hrs because I am busy with personal projects. Interacting with other Nairalanders on political issues is borne out of my passion for a new successful Nigeria in my life time. It is not my job and I have bills to pay. My response is at my leisure.

With no time to waste, below is THE TSUNAMI:

Before I delve into my education of agaba123 on the points he raised and other GEJites, I'd like to dissect and run a psychoanalysis of agaba123 to show why his political affiliation is grossly misplaced.

There is an Idoma proverb that says "When the yam pounder is tired, he/she begins to chase chickens away from around the mortar". Of course the chicken can't get into the mortar but it is a pretense to enjoy a much needed rest without appearing lazy.
Since GEJites cannot campaign based on GEJ's performance, they resort to personal attacks.

Why a proverb in Idoma? Judging by agaba123 moniker, I deduced that his ancestry is from among the Idoma people in the Benue valley, south of Abuja. He admitted this in an earlier interraction.

My recollections of the place is an economically, politically and developmentally marginalised land and people because the Idomas have always been in the minority (with a population of 2.5 to 3.5 million both resident in Benue State and in the diaspora), compare with between 5 and 7 million for the dominant Tivs who are in charge of Benue State since inception in 1967.

This is worsened by my observation that a higher percentage of Tivs are resident in a conducive Benue State than the Idomas who have moved to other states in Nigeria for greener pastures as their home date is largely repressive. They have only produced deputy governors some of the time in Benue State (including Benue-Plateau State) history, sharing this spot with other even smaller tribes. In the upcoming election, a Tiv man is on roll to be the next governor....AGAIN!

I bring all these up to highlight a background for why the Idomaland is marginalised. Read excerpts from the utterances of the President of the Idoma National Forum:[/b]

“In the 38years of the existence of Benue State, the Tivs have had complete control of everything in the state and virtually nothing for the Idomas. The posture of the Tiv political dominance in the state which is the handiwork of politicians has created elements of reality in the Tiv/Idoma rivalry,”
“The age long request for creation of Apa State is occasioned by the persistent denial of the rights and privileges of the minority tribes and their exclusion from the governance process in Benue state. This denial and exclusion from the main political and economic activities of the state have led to complete stagnation of social, political and economic growth of Southern Benue,” he said.
Speaking further, he said that since the political restructuring in 1991 and 1996 which he said gave the Tiv 14 local government areas against the Idoma’s nine LGAs, there has been a deliberate neglect because of the avowed ‘constitutional two-third majority’ conferred on the Tiv. This according to him is making the Idomas and Igedes politically irrelevant in the affairs of the State.
“Since 1976, no person from the minority tribes has become Governor, Chief Judge of the State, Speaker of the State Assembly no matter how well qualified they are. A recent survey of employment and appointments in the state civil service shows a very appalling lopsidedness. The extent of marginalisation of the minorities in Benue State is more amplified in appointments.
Momoh also alleged marginalisation in academics, saying that Southern Benue can boast of about 100 academic professors of high repute in different fields of endeavour but that none of them has ever been considered suitable for the Vice-Chancellorship of the State University and the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.

https://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/19881-we-have-been-marginalised-for-38-years-idoma-president

[b]Idoma communities are frequently terrorised by marauding nomadic Fulani herdsmen. The absence of adequately motorable roads, waterworks or healthcare in Idoma land is not news at all.
The internet is replete with litany of Idoma people's woes.

Guess what. Notable Idoma people have been in government since Nigeria's independence.
In the Second Republic, Senator Ameh Ebute and Chief Audu Ogbeh were prominent players at the centre, with Ebute becoming Senate President under the Interim regime headed by Chief Ernest Shonekan in 1993 while Audu Ogbeh was to become PDP National Chairman in the current republic. In the early part of OBJ's govt, the Head of Service was an Idoma.
There have been several military governors or administrators in each successive military regime since Murtala’s coup, climaxing under IBB namely

1. David Mark (1984-1986, Niger State, under GMB and IBB)
2. Lawrence Onoja (1986-1988, Plateau State, 1988-1989, Katsina State, all under IBB)
3. Chris Abutu Garuba (1985-1987, Bauchi State, under IBB)

David Mark was also a diplomat to the US and onetime federal minister of communications under IBB when he claimed that telephony was not meant for the poor.

Abba Moro, the Minister of Interior (famous for the Immigration recruitment scandal), and David Mark are in GEJ's gov't. David Mark has been in the 4th Republic Senate since 1999 and has been the longest serving Senate President Nigeria ever had.

David Mark has never carried out a single developmental project in the Benue South Senatorial District which he represents. Any interaction with an Idoma person will include a portion lamenting how David Mark has deceived them for 16 years with the promise of facilitating their dream of statehood. Apa State, if actualised, will save the Idomas from the oppressive conditions under Benue State they believe.

David Mark is credited with saying that when he helps his kinsmen actualise Apa State, his son will become the first governor of the state, just to highlight how self centred the Idoma elites are. These are PDP chieftains.

My point is- the PDP government under GEJ or through the intiative of higly placed Idomas has failed to protect the Idomas or provide them basic amenities since time immemorial. David Mark is in line to return to the senate for the 5th time on the renewed promise of APA State actualisation. Another promise that will not be fulfilled as usual. People Deceiving their own People!

This is the kind of deception agaba123 and his lots wish on his people by supporting GEJ/PDP return in 2015. Such unwitting stance is appalling at best.

Audi Ogbeh is the notable Idoma person found in APC. He was appointed National Chairman of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in 2001. He held this position until January 2005, when he was forced to resign due to his criticism of President Olusegun Obasanjo's handling of a crisis in Anambra State. A true progressive who would not support OBJ's roughshod manhandling of other politicians. Unfortunately Audu has not held a policy making position in gov't to impact on his people enough.

An exemplary leader himself, Audu leads the campaign to raise N5Billion from yam sales in the middle belt to support GMB's ongoing campaign.

I hope the misled agaba123 has learnt a lot from this dissection.

With little time to waste, let's move on to points agaba123 raised.[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 1:15am On Feb 04, 2015
1. GEJ's Phantom Thesis and Age Falsification:
These have been covered by threads here on NL conclusively.
Phantom Thesis: Everyone reading this would admit that Nigerians have been asking to read GEJ's PhD thesis to understand how a 'Dr of Philosophy' is a gaffe king and portrays clueless antecedents without abating. Searches in public domain and in Uniport library have proved unsuccessful in unearthing this most wanted thesis in Nigeria -->
http://newsrescue.com/what-you-didnt-know-about-jonathans-phd-qualification-a-must-read-gejwhereisyourthesis/
A thesis is not a classified document. If we cannot trace it even in GEJ's almer mater, then it does not exist.
OBJ admitted that it was known in PDP circle in 2007 that GEJ did not complete his PhD but was pardoned to be Yar'aduas running mate per their ’man-know-man' cutlure in PDP

Age Falsification-->
https://www.nairaland.com/2119129/new-facts-show-president-jonathans#30230685
[b]It was clearly shown that GEJ had to be borne earlier than 1955 (1951? as documented by the World History Book) rather than the 1957 on his CV to explain GEJ starting Primary school in February 1961. Efforts by collynzo9 and other GEJites to debunk this reasoning have met their Waterloo here on NL.
Again, we ask: If GEJ was borne in 1957 how was he able to start Pri. Sch. in the creeks of Otueke at 3+years old?

2. Missing $20Billion in NNPC and the PwC Audit Report.
NOI actually failed to produce this report to Nigerians twice by missing two deadlines provided by herself- Nov. 2014 and Jan. 2015. That the report has been presented to GEJ does not change that fact. With less than 11 days to the presidential elections, it is obvious PDP, GEJ and NOI are dragging the issue until the elections are done with. That points to only one thing. There is something to hide and will be damaging to PDP if released before Febuhari 14.
This issue has lingered for over 1 year now and no haste is being applied to the matter even though NOI agreed that at least $10Billion cannot be accounted for. That amount is half of Nigeria's annual budget.
I had to open a thread to show the opportunity cost of this amount to Nigerians --> [/b]https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-10-billion-us-dollars
[b]You will be drawn close to tears after going through that thread.

On the allegations of corruption against GMB in his PTF or Petroleum Federal Commisioner (Minister) days under OBJ.
N25B Allegation at PTF
“There was no noticeable fraud in PTF. There was an investigation under OBJ who confirmed that the report was brought to him and there was nothing on ground as far as GMB's management and chairmanship of the PTF were concerned. Knowing OBJ, EFCC would have made mince meat of GMB especially when GMB contested against OBJ in 2003 or against PDP in 2007 and 2011. IBB can never contest elections in Nigeria because of the dirt that would be dug up by his opponents.

$2.8Billion Allegation at Petroleum Federal Commision
When the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation was created in 1976, Buhari was also appointed as its Chairman, a position he held until 1978. During his tenure as Commissioner, $2.8 billion allegedly went missing from the accounts of the NNPC in Midlands Bank in the United Kingdom. Former President Ibrahim Babangida allegedly accused Buhari of being responsible for his fraud.
However, according to the Modalities for Coordinating Nigeria's Anti-Corruption Strategies, Constructive Engagement Vol.1 No.1, (2009), in 1983, Shagari administration inaugurated the Crude Oil Sales Tribunal of Inquiry, headed by Justice Ayo Irikefe, to investigate allegations of N2.8 billion misappropriation from the NNPC account. The tribunal however found no truth in the allegations even though it noticed some lapses in the NNPC accounts. --> [/b][url]https://books.google.fr/books?id=0W8-vc7AlFAC&pg=PA41&lpg=PA41&dq=nnpc+buhari+2.8+billion&source=bl&ots=VQy2z-Csg6&sig=tFN2jtwTxuXHmVKJVnaXTy-RSFw&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Y6e7VO2WLIj_UMijgvAL&ved=0CHwQ6AEwDw#v=onepage&q=nnpc%20buhari%202.8%20billion&f=false[/url]
IBB being a seasoned kleptomaniac, has even made this an unworthy allegation for me.

A simple thought experiment.....where are all these monies kept by GMB? It is on record that GMB has never kept a foreign bank account. This is a man who has only two houses- one in Kaduna and the other in Daura, 150 cows and his N2.3M per month pension. None of you has been able to point out where GMB kept the allegedly stolen money.

3. GEJ's Non Performance- The 'I Will Do' President
GEJ's words:

“What I want to tell you and the rest of the country is that the Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation, when he was in Yenagoa and when he was in Port Harcourt, mentioned clearly that the President had done nothing for the two states".
"Don’t worry. It is good news because people have been saying that I concentrated development in the South-South. Bayelsa State was part of Rivers State. Then, if I don’t concentrate development in this state that means there has not been development in Rivers and Bayelsa States".
" Luckily we have been challenged that we have not done anything, we must do something,”

[b]This, is admitting non performance. Like agaba123 stated, GEJ is trying to say he is non parochial. His last sentence indicates a change in tactics. This implies he will become parochial if he is reelected. Chose one. GEJ did not perform or he will become parochial in his 3rd term. Either way, he doesn't deserve your vote.

4. Patience Jonathan asked Igbo's to vite for GEJ just because he is their Brother In-law
First Lady Patience Goodluck yesterday pleaded with the people of Anambra State to vote for her husband in next month’s presidential election because of his status as their in-law.
Mrs. Jonathan, who was on President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign team to the state, told PDP supporters at a rally in Onitsha that her spouse deserves their support if not for nothing else.

That is a pitch for nepotism as its best. This is one of my big grouse with GEJites. If any of GEJ/PDP failures and vices are put before them, they resort to trying to paint GMB or APC just as bad. That is admittance of the allegation in the first place. Two wrongs do not cut it my friends.

GMB was once quoted to have said "Muslims should vote Muslim" during one of his campaigns then in 2003. Though, in that statement he tried encouraging fair votes between muslim brothers and sisters, it actually came out wrong. More so, as a muslim, he exempted christians from performing duties on Sundays. When GMB was asked to exempt muslims on Friday, he replied saying the Bible says christians should rest on the 7th day, and asked muslims to show him where the Qur'an says muslims should rest on Fridays.

It should be noted that PDP is the one that campaigns with the religious card, claiming GMB is a religious fanatic while campaigning the southern Nigeria, and claiming GMB is not a devout Muslim for selecting a pastor running mate while campaigning in the north.

5. Unstable Power under GEJ.
Over four years ago in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, GEJ had while interacting with Nigerians, in February 2011, promised that if voted in for the next four years, he would ensure significant improvement in power, especially. He had said:[/b]

“But if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past.
“Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”
http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/45430-no-govt-can-fix-nigeria-in-4-years-jonathan

Read a newspaper article in Aug. 2013 under GEJ:
The total amount of electricity generated in Nigeria as at 6am on Saturday was 2,628.6 megawatts.
This indicates a sharp drop from the little above 4,000MW, which the Federal Government had recently announced as the country’s generated power.
The drop in generated electricity, according to the Minister of Power, Prof. Chinedu Nebo,........

http://www.punchng.com/news/power-generation-drops-to-2628-6mw/
According to the 2014 third quarter economic report of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Nigeria lost 350 megawatts per hour of generated electricity during the period bringing down the earlier 3250MW of electricity being generated to 2,900MW.
https://www.nairaland.com/2073802/2014-gejs-failed-scorecard-power

The GEJ Gov't keeps claiming achievements in power generation but under close scrutiny, they fall like a pack of cards. After 5-6 years in power, GEJ has woefully failed in power generation. Blaming gas pipelines vandalidation is so funny. Claiming that gas can be bunkered by GEJ and his ministers is a fallacy. What do you do with highly flammable bunkered gas?

6. Over 200 Chibok Girls Kidnapped by Boko Haram.
I won't dwell on GEJs tribal motivated inaction throughout the unfortunate saga. That anyone feels that they can defend GEJ on this one is so appalling. I leave you with this to ponder over.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-84_bsxhAL-o/VBBPiyGbSOI/AAAAAAADgwg/-c9o98iLwzc/s280/3.png[/img]

7. Chadian Forces Leading and Winning the Anti-Boko Haram Assault
It has been recorded that Nigeria Military has been claiming successes recorded by foreign troops against Boko Haram in border towns.
Nigeria’s military played down Chad’s role, saying Nigerian forces were leading the offensive against Boko Haram in the northeast.
Quoting a news article interviewing Lieutenant General Vincent Stewart, director of the US Defense Intelligence Agency:

Nigeria’s military played down Chad’s role, saying Nigerian forces were leading the offensive against Boko Haram in the northeast.
US officials have privately complained that Nigeria has been reluctant to take up Washington’s offers of assistance but Stewart said the outcome of upcoming elections on February 14 would possibly clear the way for more cooperation.
The polls “will give us a better sense of who we have to work with and what we can do to help,” he added.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/02/03/us-spy-chief-unimpressed-by-nigerias-boko-haram-campaign/
[b]GEJites will claim that America's Spy Chief is also on APC payroll?

In fact, all the 'Nigeria Forces successes started in Jan. 2015, when Chad invaded Nigeria and GEJ realised his chances in the forthcoming elctions were no longer assured. The electioneering gimmick is too obvious to see. This is coming after 5 years of Boko Haram claiming territory, kidnappings, mailings and killings of civilians and military personnel. This is very insensitive on the part of the GEJ Gov't.

If you believe DHQ on giving Chad permission, just remember that the same DHQ also claimed to have rescued the Chibok girls.

8. 2012 Subsidy riots aka #OccupyNigeria and Lack of Refining Capacity
First agaba123 claims that GMB built no refinery.....
See my response to rozayx5 on a thread he was being a nuisance in
LRNZH:

[b]What 'truths' did you bust? Let me get you out of your TANoid state of mind: Read and pay attention to the dates in red.

Warri Refinery:
The contract was for the design, procurement and construction of a new grassroots petroleum refinery in Warri. The design capacity of the refinery was 100,000 bpd and the project duration was 30 months. This project was completed and the Warri Refinery was commissioned in 1978. http://www.wrpcnnpcng.com/about2.htm

Kaduna Refinery:
The lubricating oil complex of Kaduna Refinery is the first of its kind in West Africa and one of the largest in Africa. The consulting firm, KING WILKINSON of Hague, Holland, in conjunction with NNPC engineers, developed the plan for the refinery. The contract for construction was awarded to CHIYODA CHEMICAL ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OF YOKOHAMA, Japan in 1977.
The Refinery project was completed and the Fuels Plant was commissioned in 1980. However the Lubes Plant was commissioned in 1983 and Petrochemical Plant much later in 1988. The initial operation and maintenance was carried out by Nigerian Staff and expatriate personnel as technical back up. By 1985, Nigerian staff had virtually taken over all the maintenance and operations. http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/krpc.aspx

Remember:
2.Federal Commisioner (Minister) of Petroleum (March 1976 – July 1978) when the Warri and Kaduna Refineries were built.[/b]

Meanwhile read this excerpt from a news article in Dec. 2012:
Again in January 2012, at the height of the fuel subsidy protests, the Federal Government said it would build three refineries.
The Minister of Works, Mr. Mike Onolememen, who spoke to douse the tension associated with the protests, had said, “I want Nigerians to know that when these new refineries are completed, we will be a net exporter of petroleum products and prices will begin to come down, just as we are witnessing in the telecommunications sector with the GSM regime.
“That is my message to Nigerians. Let us support the government. Let us join hands with the government because it cannot and will not take any decision with the aim of punishing fellow Nigerians. It is impossible. So, Nigerians should have this at the back of their minds.
“The one in Lagos is with the capacity of 200,000 barrels per day, while the ones in Kogi and Bayelsa have the capacity to produce 100,000 barrels per day.”
Investigations at the NNPC showed that 11 months after the government promised to build the three refineries, not much has been done to that effect.

[url]http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-drops-planned-refinery-projects-%E2%80%A2jonathan-must-tackle-fuel-subsidy-corruption-labour/[/url]

The The Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company and Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company, with combined capacity of 235,000 barrels per day, produced nothing in September 2014, the Nigerian National Petroleum Resources has said which is typical of those refineries these days.

Oh... On Dangote's proposed refinery which was promised to start up in 2016, that GEJites heavily rely upon, has been moved to mid 2018.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-11-17/dangote-says-nigeria-lagos-refinery-to-start-by-mid-2018
The implication of this is that if GEJ wins elections in 2015, he will not fix Gov't owned refineries, and Dangote's refinery won't startup until 3.5 years into GEJ's 3rd term. That means no subsidy removal, cabal continues and Naira will probably exchange at N500 to a dollar. No good luck to Nigerians if GEJ wins.

9. Naira Has Depreciated Significantly.
At ~N210 to $1 US, Naira has depreciated by almost 30% immediately oil price went south late 2014. With the average of ~$85 per oil barrel under GEJ's 5 to 6 years, there was not enough money in the foreign reserve to protect the Naira while the national debt is greater than reserves. The problem is even bigger than that. GEJ and NOI economic policies did not creat any real economy. Hence Nairas stability can never be guaranteed.

Let me simplify the issue with this example. Russia, Iran, Venezuela and Nigeria are the countries most hit by the fall in oil price. Only Nigeria out of this list is not under biting foreign sanctions or running a huge welfare state. Nigeria has no business on that list if not for gross economic mismanagement and high level corruption.
Refer to Soludo's nuclear bomb (pt.1) on NOI for more. grin

10. The 2nd Niger Bridge Scam

According to the terms of this fraudulent business, the project is a Design, Finance, Build, Operate and Transfer (DFBOT) model to cost N117 Billion naira with the Federal Government contributing a paltry N30 billion naira while the consortium will raise the rest of the funds and thereafter hold the Igbo people to ransom by collecting a 25 year toll tax for raising the rest of the funds offshore.
Experts have told me that the bridge is not supposed to cost anything above N50 billion, going by Nigerian standard of cost inflation, including the 11 km access roads. However, this contract cost was doubled overnight to N117 billion to justify the financial heist on Ndigbo. The fraudulent construction will cost N117 billion for a 1.5 km bridge while the 1.3 km Lekki-Ikoyi suspension Bridge cost only N29 billion. Thus the thieves jerked the cost of constructing the 2nd Niger bridge to 4 times the actual cost just to justify the rape on the over grateful Igbo nation.

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/19/fraudulent-construction-2nd-niger-bridge-%E2%80%93-another-419-igbo-nation-obinna-akukwe[/url]

Going by the above, If GMB's supporters are childish as Etcetera claims, then GEJites are yet to be released spermatozoans for not spotting the worst govt Nigeria has had since the failed 2nd Republic of Shehu Shagari.
GMB started the rescue of Nigerians on Dec. 31, 1983 and he will rescue us again from May 29, 2015.

I will not respond to agaba123 henceforth on this issue or to any other out-of-depth analysis with a thread in the future. I just did not want any immature thread calling my moniker out to fester like Boko Haram while adopting a 'GEJesque siddon look for years claiming Boko Haram are our siblings' strategy.

I had to nip agaba123 and other GEJites in the bud since they're aiming to become malignant.

LRNZH
Long Live Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by richybanky(m): 1:52am On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH d fact finder! Respect Boss grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by ayukdaboss(m): 2:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Na wa o..LNRZH na fight?? grin I'm certain when Agaba reads this he'll scream "Sai Buhari" grin

6 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 2:32am On Feb 04, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Na wa o..LNRZH na fight?? grin I'm certain when Agaba reads this he'll scream "Sai Buhari" grin

grin
I promised them a Tsunami.
Not delivering will be acting like the retardeen. Thats not an APC character.

He wont summon enough courage to finish reading it otherwise he will definitely scream "Sai Buhari".

4 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by hahn(m): 3:15am On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

grin
I promised them a Tsunami.
Not delivering will be acting like the retardeen. Thats not an APC character.

He wont summon enough courage to finish reading it otherwise he will definitely scream "Sai Buhari".

Barman! Bring 2 crates of origin, alchoholic, 1 full bible of sk, 1 bucket of nkwobi, 1 GP tank of ice cold water and help me arrange 10 HIV/ebola screened babes for this guy abeg.

On point.

However, you have to realise that for ANYONE to be in support of Jonathan they have to be ignorant, corrupt themselves and in most cases are victims of a mediocre society. They can't recognise the truth even if it was sticking its Dick up their Ass

6 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 5:51am On Feb 04, 2015
hahn:

Barman! Bring 2 crates of origin, alchoholic, 1 full bible of sk, 1 bucket of nkwobi, 1 GP tank of ice cold water and help me arrange 10 HIV/ebola screened babes for this guy abeg.

On point.

However, you have to realise that for ANYONE to be in support of Jonathan they have to be ignorant, corrupt themselves and in most cases are victims of a mediocre society. They can't recognise the truth even if it was sticking its Dick up their Ass

Looooool...Full bible of gini? grin grin

But seriously, I agree with you. All GEJites I speak with are either poor in factual analysis and/or agree GEJ has not performed but must be relected because of tribal and/or religious affiliations forgetting that when the so called 'cabal' denied VP GEJ ascendancy to President, we Nigerians overlooked the sectarian card and overwhelmingly rooted for him.

How convenient to forget all that today.

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 6:15am On Feb 04, 2015
I see GEJites, TANoids who commented on agaba123 thread calling me out looking at this thread and beating a hasty retreat.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 6:27am On Feb 04, 2015
cc: danjumakolo, XYZ123, yyb14, yomalex(m), munex007, DaBullIT, trillville, iseyinoro, decode55, sharkhead, Seun, priestken1, Trafficjam11, PassingShot, Caseless, souldust, barcanista, berem, obiagelli, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, OAM4J, fastshipping, omenka, firefire, rozayx5, collynzo9, agaba123, ilugunboy, ikengawo, ezediachie, sagamite, phockphockman,
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by bakila: 6:34am On Feb 04, 2015
No mind the guy. He was comforting himself with Mark as no 3 man.

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by blym4real: 7:07am On Feb 04, 2015
This is a killing shot.

4 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by smartigo: 7:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Well done LRNZH! An in-depth analysis of facts that will keep him and his ilks in their places. They know the truth but will rather hide behind religious/tribal lines to support GEJ; in fact, all of them do it in real life.

The magnitude of the smear campaigns is a pointer to his failures. I like the Idoma proverb.

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by omenka(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:
I see GEJites, TANoids who commented on agaba123 thread calling me out looking at this thread and beating a hasty retreat.

grin grin grin
Brother, this response of yours ought to be published in a national daily. It's like killing an ant with a sledgehammer!

The only PDP supporter with the gumption to respond to a meticulously laid out rejoinder like this without getting too emotional is Datolee and he's no longer a member of this forum. Don't expect any from these psychedelia that form the bulk of Jonathan's supporters on the forum. They are simply too intellectually handicap to give one.

6 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2015
omenka:
Brother, this response of yours ought to be published in a national daily. It's like killing an ant with a sledgehammer!

The only PDP supporter with the gumption to respond to a meticulously laid out rejoinder like this without getting too emotional is Datolee and he's no longer a member of this forum. Don't expect any from these psychedelia that form the bulk of Jonathan's supporters on the forum. They are simply too intellectually handicap to give one.

Its unfortunate that such handicapped people are replete in our polity doing untold damage to our commonwealth.

I am curious as to why Datolee left

2 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by falconey(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Let me watch with 2 bottles of ORIGIN as I watch a TANOID go down

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by ayukdaboss(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Agaba where are you? Hope your MB never finish?

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Agaba where are you? Hope your MB never finish?

I am surprised. They peep and take off.....
Anyway, its OK . I hope they learn from this episode.

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by jmaine: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Lolz . . . .So this is the much touted Tsunami . . .since this is between Agaba123 and you , I will wait for his response . . .
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2015
jmaine:
Lolz . . . .So this is the much touted Tsunami . . .since this is between Agaba123 and you , I will wait for his response . . .

Even you? Beat a retreat? More Loooolz. Too hot for jmaine grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by jmaine: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

Even you? Beat a retreat? More Loooolz. Too hot for jmaine grin grin grin

Lolz @ too hot . . . . . Just wait for the man to respond to your "Tsunami", plenty holes dey to puncture . . . . grin
Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2015
jmaine:

Lolz @ too hot . . . . . Just wait for the man to respond to your "Tsunami", plenty holes dey to puncture . . . . grin

Go ahead and puncture while we await the man on AWOL.
I have given you the right of first refusal.

4 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by jmaine: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

Go ahead and puncture while we await the man on AWOL.
I have given you the right of first refusal.

I will let him respond first, if he doesn't counter my area of interest . . . .Jmaine will be involved . . . . .

Your thread is barely hours old, you don't label people AWOL for not responding quickly. Just be patient . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2015
jmaine:

I will let him respond first, if he doesn't counter my area of interest . . . .Jmaine will be involved . . . . .

Your thread is barely hours old, you don't label people AWOL for not responding quickly. Just be patient . . . . . .

Alright. Go and form your TANoid voltron and return.
This your diplomatic move will be unraveled soon. I hope you don't make the mistake you made when you joined words with me on a dumb rozayx5 thread. Remember that one?

agaba123 was so passionate about this issue to start a thread on it. I even promised him a response to his thread within 24hrs. I have since commented on his thread to alert him.

I expect him to come see if my response is available considering that the 24 hrs I promised has elapsed since 6am.

Boy is nowhere to be found.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by PassingShot(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:
cc: danjumakolo, XYZ123, yyb14, yomalex(m), munex007, DaBullIT, trillville, iseyinoro, decode55, sharkhead, Seun, priestken1, Trafficjam11, PassingShot, Caseless, souldust, barcanista, berem, obiagelli, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, OAM4J, fastshipping, omenka, firefire, rozayx5, collynzo9, agaba123, ilugunboy, ikengawo, ezediachie, sagamite, phockphockman,

Very well done to you for taking out the time to put forward the facts as you always do. One thing that is certain with the GEJites is that they suffer from chronic issues that cannot be cured with facts. Prof. Wole Soyinka captured it succinctly when he described the four sets of people that will always vote PDP:

1. Those intellectually blind
2. Those blinded by religious and ethnic bigotry
3. Those who are corrupt
4. Those who are unsure of what will happen when power changes hands (can really recollect how he put this one).

In addition, does it not amount to plain idiocy to want to continue doing same thing and expect better result? Here we're talking of a GEJ that the whole world knows that with him at the helms of our affairs, we are doomed.

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by hahn(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

Looooool...Full bible of gini? grin grin

But seriously, I agree with you. All GEJites I speak with are either poor in factual analysis and/or agree GEJ has not performed but must be relected because of tribal and/or religious affiliations forgetting that when the so called 'cabal' denied VP GEJ ascendancy to President, we Nigerians overlooked the sectarian card and overwhelmingly rooted for him.

How convenient to forget all that today.

They've also forgotten so fast how we all campaigned with the #bringbackourgirls slogan. We've forgotten when GEJ embarrassed us during his interview with Christina Amanpour and lied to the whole world that Nigerians are happy with the government regarding the current power situation. We've forgotten the 6 months old ASUU strike, immigration recruitment scam and all other scams that have been perpetuated by this government. Nigeria has been ridiculed during the past 6 years to such an extent that the whole world have caught our "neglect fever" and weren't the least concerned when over 2000 people were reportedly killed during the last borno massacre despite the fact that it happened during the same time period of the charlie hebdo incident.

Some Nigerians are really suffering from amnesia fam

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by jmaine: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

Alright. Go and form your TANoid voltron and return.
This your diplomatic move will be unraveled soon. I hope you don't make the mistake you made when you joined words with me on a dumb rozayx5 thread. Remember that one?

agaba123 was so passionate about this issue to start a thread on it. I even promised him a response to his thread within 24hrs. I have since commented on his thread to alert him.

I expect him to come see if my response is available considering that the 24 hrs I promised has elapsed since 6am.

Boy is nowhere to be found.
grin grin

A thread I demanded an apology from you cos you sadly mixed up your premise of argument but you refused and went quiet.

In that thread, I came in and corrected some lies like I always do and no one had any fault with that.

Stop trying to derail your thread by posturing as a macho man . . . .

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH the fact finder!

Respect sir

1 Like

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2015
jmaine:

A thread I demanded an apology from you cos you sadly mixed up your premise of argument but you refused and went quiet.

In that thread, I came in and corrected some lies like I always do and no one had any fault with that.

Stop trying to derail your thread by posturing as a macho man . . . .

Derail ke?
This is the dumb thread in question -->
https://www.nairaland.com/2079867/buhari-chartered-planes. It is there for anyone to go confirm how you dabbled into the defence of a worthless topic.

Since you have time to banter with me, I expect you to be more productive by taking up my challenge. Waiting for agaba123 might be tales by moonlight o...

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by LRNZH(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2015
richybanky:
LRNZH d fact finder! Respect Boss grin grin grin

sureguy02:
LRNZH the fact finder!

Respect sir

Honourable gentlemen. I see you.
Let's educate TANoids and GEJites as we always do.

3 Likes

Re: THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 by jmaine: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2015
LRNZH:

Derail ke?
This is the dumb thread in question -->
https://www.nairaland.com/2079867/buhari-chartered-planes. It is there for anyone to go confirm how you dabbled into the defence of a worthless topic.

Since you have time to banter with me, I expect you to be more productive by taking up my challenge. Waiting for agaba123 might be tales by moonlight o...

Lolz, you love derailing your threads bruv, let people go there to see the partisan excuses I corrected . . . . My appearance on that thread was to address an obvious lie and you took correction grin

Don't derail your thread once again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ururuka Road Aba Nearing Completion: Pictures / BREAKING NEWS: Oshiomhole Collapses As APC Suffers Defeat In Edo Guber Poll. / What Were Gen. Buhari's 2.5 Years' Achievements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.