Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

He Ended Up Liking My Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ended Up Liking My Friend (24492 Views)

Why Does Good Girls Always End Up Liking The Bad Guys / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by iamord(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2015
oneniceguy:
i feel ur pain dear. it's obvious u already like him. but the truth is, u made a little mistake by taking ur friend with u on a first date with ur admirer. i can understand maybe it was for security reasons so, i won't criticize u completely. shit happens nowadays.

On the part of this dude, trust me, HE IS A PLAYER.
Many may not see it that way but it's the truth. Even if he starts dating your friend, he'll definitely still be looking outside the relationship.

just look on the bright side, ur mistake revealed the real person in him.
Tell ur friend about it and seek her permission to release her number. If she's comfortable with it, give him, relax and watch. If they start dating, move on. You'll find a better man that will look beyond the physical attraction.
My 2cents...
na wa for this dude oo.. chic's here are even talking better

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Henrolla(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2015
UU DON ENTER ONE CHANCE!!...just pray when he finally gets the number and invite your friend for a date, she'll also remember to carry u along as one good turn deserves another....jes kidding

I honestly understand how u feel, release d number and move on with ur life. it's safer now than later since u're only meeting for the first time and not much emotions unleashed. if he does it now, there's every possibility he would do it in the future if u guys eventually end up together
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2015
Twaci:
Either u are jobless or ur keypad is one bleeped up china pad....either way, fix it
yessshhhh... do you have job for me? I never chop since 5 days now.. undecided
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Twaci(f): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2015
iamord:
lol! you think I am some hungry dude. I got a farm tho! I feed and not hustle for food grin
Lol. How u dey?
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by kuzee(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2015
dechandel:
Duhh
You asked for it
Why carry a friend along on a date?? undecided

Free the number joor
you can't tell?
somebody you just met?
not everyone can be trusted you hear
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Twaci(f): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2015
2sexi:
yessshhhh... do you have job for me? I never chop since 5 days now.. undecided
Go farm.
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by imeba2k3(m): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2015
Two is company while 3 is crowd... Don't You know this before taking your friend to a date that's meant for TWO only?
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2015
stingbreed:
Dude probably trying to get u jealous so as to make u submit...... Badt guy cool

i will do same if you come on a date with a baggage
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by ameenahz(f): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2015
jorlons:
les filles peuvent etre stupide parfois

Not all ladies are stupid.
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2015
onyekachee:
I met tunde on the 3rd of december in a boutique,he was cute and funny and everyone seemed to like him because of his funny behaviour and the smiles he brought to people's faces,he walked towards me and tried making advances and finally asked for my nunmer which I declined at first but after much pestering I gave in and gave him my number
He called me a week after and asked for a date with me,but since I was not so farmiliar with him,I decided to take my friend tracy along with me.I noticed that his eyes were glued to my friend most times even when I tried to draw his attention...till this very moment he has been asking for my friend's number from me which is so embarrassing..

Never take your friend with you when you have a date. He asked for privacy and you brought your friend,how dumb lol.

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by alobam1: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2015
Who brought this poo to FrontPage?Why are you women confused?Hian?You kuku like the guy u dey act as if you no like am,now he wan date ur friend u come dey do one kain dey ask stupid questions..Look the guy go fuk you and your friend so tey ur pusy go gbona feli feli..You go come dey talk say Guys no good say we bad..Abegi
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by iamord(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2015
Twaci:
Lol. How u dey?
smiley am good ..easy chillz ..wbu?
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by dablazor: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2015
bringing your friend along only means you want me to show interest in your friend rather than you.

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Twaci(f): 10:22am On Feb 05, 2015
iamord:
smiley am good ..easy chillz ..wbu?
Doing fine. Eating Opka, wanna join?
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by iamord(m): 10:22am On Feb 05, 2015
ifeness:

Never take your friend with you when you have a date. He asked for privacy and you brought your friend,how dumb lol.
no! how sweet!!! that's a 3$ome grin
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by iamord(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2015
Twaci:
Doing fine. Eating Opka, wanna join?
Nice !oming right up.! this will be my first time eating it tho
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by elantraceey(f): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2015
iamord:
wo!! if I cash your friend ;d

lol , which friend?
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by iamord(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , which friend?
oh! gimme your phone . let me show u the chic am talking about grin
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by PAINGAIN: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2015
This has happened to me, this was last december, I met this girl at a restaurant and we got talking, I even dropped her off at her place b4 she release number give me, after two days I asked her out and she agreed. That fine saturday as I stop in front of her house na so she waka come with this sweet fine babe, na me sef even dey hope say she go follow us comot. She did. Long story short, two days after I called this one and told her dat I like her friend, she started laughing, I was like "what da f". She said that she noticed it too. She said her friend also likes me. She gave me her friends number, I called her, and its been wonderful so far.

4 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2015
Twaci:
Go farm.
i no get land... embarassed embarassed embarassed u fit give me one? embarassed
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by stuff46(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2015
onyekachee:
I met tunde on the 3rd of december in a boutique,he was cute and funny and everyone seemed to like him because of his funny behaviour and the smiles he brought to people's faces,he walked towards me and tried making advances and finally asked for my nunmer which I declined at first but after much pestering I gave in and gave him my number
He called me a week after and asked for a date with me,but since I was not so farmiliar with him,I decided to take my friend tracy along with me.I noticed that his eyes were glued to my friend most times even when I tried to draw his attention...till this very moment he has been asking for my friend's number from me which is so embarrassing..

no be today this kind thing start.
Btw what is the aim of this post making fp. Nl mods and super mods cheesy
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Djicemob: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2015
The smart dude probably want to spite you to realise your folly.I hope you and other girls out there learn from this,never bring a friend to a date meant for 2 people.The guy was obviously angry at you,i would do the same too.

Naija girls and their cliche way of thinking i must bring a friend along on a date(Probably to chop his money). grin
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by iamord(m): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2015
PAINGAIN:
This has happened to me, this was last december, I met this girl at a restaurant and we got talking, I even dropped her off at her place b4 she release number give me, after two days I asked her out and she agreed. That fine saturday as I stop in front of her house na so she waka come with this sweet fine babe, na me sef even dey hope say she go follow us comot. She did. Long story short, two days after I called this one and told her dat I like her friend, she started laughing, I was like "what da f". She said that she noticed it too. She said her friend also likes me. She gave me her friends number, I called her, and its been wonderful so far.
its a different case. it shows that girl is matured and has nothing on you. but the op in question likes the guy but is forming James bond..

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Onegai(f): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2015
freecocoa:
You weren't familiar with him and your friend Tracy was? Why exactly did you take her along? I'm yet to understand why some women do this, I'd have said you are still a small girl but I've seen grown ladies do same, it's childish in my opinion.

That's how one dude ended up marrying the sister to the lady he initially wanted.

My advise is, if he's lost interest in you, then let him go.

Same thing happened to another couple I knew. The guy met a girl, chased her, asked her out, she declined him (his swag and money wasn't enough). He had to invite himself to her birthday. When he got there, he met her friend. That's how they ended up married. First girl got pissed.

Let him go. He's not yours and next time, if you're meeting someone in a public space, please go alone. A lot of guys hate that thing where they invite a girl to meet them and she suddenly shows up with a friend or 2. One showed up to a movie date with 2 friends. Guy warned her afterwards and didn't call her for 2 weeks as punishment (see begging), though they're married now.

The funniest one was a guy invited a babe to a bar, she and 4 of her friends showed up. He told them to make themselves comfy, they were busy ordering N2,500 and N4,000 drinks, then he calmly walked out. The babe kept calling him "where did you go, who's gonna pay for our tab, I'm so shocked". He replied "did I invite those people? Let them sort themselves out" grin

3 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by iamord(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2015
Onegai:

Same thing happened to another couple I knew. The guy met a girl, chased her, asked her out, she declined him (his swag and money wasn't enough). He had to invite himself to her birthday party (she didn't invite him). When he got there, he sat down beside her friend and started gisting. That's how they ended up married. First girl got pissed off.

Let him go. He's not yours and next time, if you're meeting someone in a public space, please go alone. A lot of guys hate that thing where they invite a girl to meet them and she suddenly shows up with a friend or 2. One showed up to a movie date with 2 friends. Guy warned her afterwards and didn't call her for 2 weeks as punishment (see begging), though they're married now.

The funniest one was a guy invited a babe to a bar, she and 4 of her friends showed up. He told them to make themselves comfy, they were busy ordering N2,500 and N4,000 drinks, then he calmly walked out. The babe kept calling him "where did you go, who's gonna pay for our tab, I'm so shocked". He replied "did I invite those people? Let them sort themselves out" grin
glad to see some matured and observant chic's.. I had similar experience in my early years of paroling. I told this chic to come meet me at an eatery.. all of a sudden I see another girl.. she was not even fine and to top it up she was trying to get close.. I felt so agitated ! I didn't even finish my food. I left , and after that I didn't call for two weeks. she called me.. and wanted to quickly pull the blame game.
I told her to swerve she is not serious. its so childish!
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by sho0369: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2015
Oh girl what was ur aim for going for a date with ur girl friend? Ur guy did not ask u to come with anyboby sheeee. U decided to go with ur friend so as to reduce his pocket a lot. Ur intention has failed and ur friend attracted him more than u do. Girl u reinned ur relationship

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 05, 2015
happyjuliet:
Babe u curse it urself na, y should u take ur GF 2 ur date? sad, date are met 4 2 people alone not involving d 3rd party, y is it called a date then. Just move on coz it is obvious d guy has falling 4 ur frd, and I hope u have learnt ur lesson.

shocked shocked cry english is dead! RIP!

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by inalegwu99(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2015
hapy BUHALENTINE in AVDVANCE

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by SHAGIRD: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2015
happyjuliet:
Babe u curse it urself na, y should u take ur GF 2 ur date? sad, date are met 4 2 people alone not involving d 3rd party, y is it called a date then. Just move on coz it is obvious d guy has falling 4 ur frd, and I hope u have learnt ur lesson.

CHECK YA SPELLINGS before Seun bans U: 'curse', 'met', 'falling' should read 'caused', 'meant', 'fallen'
Thank me later grin
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Onegai:

Same thing happened to another couple I knew. The guy met a girl, chased her, asked her out, she declined him (his swag and money wasn't enough). He had to invite himself to her birthday. When he got there, he met her friend. That's how they ended up married. First girl got pissed.

That's a very good move, I believe only hungry girls behave like that, taking all your friends to go eat a brother down, nonsense.cheesy
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by TheMatrix3: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2015
kaybrizzy:
Bro do u read minds?cos u jus read mine!stupids girls that have nothing to offer be saying som1 doesn't deserve them..awon oloshi
\

Hehehehe... e don pepper this guy gaan.
@op you did wrong. Nuff said

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by SHAGIRD: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2015
Well, from another angle, I would rather describe that dude as promiscuous and disrespectful. He even had the boldness, or rather foolhardiness to request for ur friend's phone number! I mean, which sane man does that? I infer, he doesn't really appreciate you if he could openly desire another girl right under ur nose!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / Things To Know Before Dating African Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.