Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

He Ended Up Liking My Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ended Up Liking My Friend (24489 Views)

Why Does Good Girls Always End Up Liking The Bad Guys / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by elohorayodele: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Prixus:

when a lady is honest n realistic I can't help but admire. I can't imagine a grown-up taking along a friend on a first date. I'm sure she took her with the "let's go and eat" syndrome.

Very key to be on the lookout for hungry gals, always looking for food in pairs/groups
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by jackpot(f): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
jorlons:
les filles peuvent etre stupide parfois
translation:

girls can be stupid sometimes

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by fairygeh(f): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Eeyaa pele OP
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Abimloaded(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
dechandel:
Duhh
You asked for it
Why carry a friend along on a date?? undecided

Free the number joor

Abi oooo my brother...

God catch Tailor , needle don pinch am for hand grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by undisputednesta(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
iamjean:

see their mouth, this is the only advice girls usually give themselves "he doesn't deserve you"
who the fucck do you think you are, abeg what is your identity, evreytime feeling like one kind unique/special something like that,
this kind of he-doesnt-deserve you kindda girl are usually DUMB MORTHERFUCCKERS, that don't know SHIIT

Nna see raking o. U b dey quarrel wit her before? Boss abeg small small. We nor need to carry dis temper enta Feb abeg biko joor

abeg FUCCK OFF
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by dechandel(f): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Abimloaded:

Abi oooo my brother...

God catch Tailor , needle don pinch am for hand grin grin grin grin grin
Brother ke
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Abimloaded(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
dechandel:
Brother ke

Lol ... Dont mind him. He's used to quoting males.

#MYSELF# wink
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by StoneColdBiceps(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
alextayo:
I wonder what kinda lady takes a friend along on a first date. For crying out loud!!!!!! Must you invite all your folks because you have a date. You have not cemented a solid frienship and you took your bestie along.

To be candid my dear, you only ended up giving him an option. LESSON 101

Well, she said "becos she ddnt kno d guy" dats why she took her friend...but shit happens, guys at times dig a girl frinend's friend especially if shes biutifull and endowed tthan his (new)girl.
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
All dis one una day talk sef na wa. Una no know weda d babe friend carry beta cowbell for chest. U know say some of us no day use eye see bobbycheesy

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Bowaley17(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
More like what once happened to me...
There's this girl that lives about 3 streets to mine,have been asking her out for about a year and half...abeg shey i no try She no give me face o,i decided to try my luck elsewhere,i met a girl 2wks after making up my mind not to bother her again...i asked her out,after a month,she accepted with the help of some of her friends yew i dey relate with.... 2013 Ileya festival,she asked me to come to her house,cos her father go kill ram,and enjoyment go shele for there. I went with a friend. She was already waiting for me at gate,i paid the bike-man...i hugged her,na so somebody open gate from inside...ask me who the person be--na d girl wey i dey toast b4 wey dey use me do shakara,i no give am face...we later met 3days later for street,she started abusing,saying all sorts of rubbish...the thing wey make me laugh pass be say,if i have given her about 5months more,she would have agreed....who does that
IamBOWALEY

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
I don't understand how you invite a plus one to a date? If you felt you weren't familiar with him, why did you accept to go on a date with him in the first place. I don't gerrit!
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Smh...
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by ggrin(f): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
nickz:
RULE 7:
never take a beter-looking friend on a datesad

just tell him the chick has epilepsy or somefyn like i did sometym ago
(no offense to any epileptic person)
grin
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Op sorry to hear this, but you made a mistake. If you liked him, you shoulda created space and chance-get to know him first and all. Taking a friend along for your date was totally wrong, now your friend is hotter than you or simply more lively than you and he has fallen for her.. sorry

Give him her number then and move on or tell him to Bleep off. smiley
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Creamish(f): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
onyekachee:
I met tunde on the 3rd of december in a boutique,he was cute and funny and everyone seemed to like him because of his funny behaviour and the smiles he brought to people's faces,he walked towards me and tried making advances and finally asked for my nunmer which I declined at first but after much pestering I gave in and gave him my number
He called me a week after and asked for a date with me,but since I was not so farmiliar with him,I decided to take my friend tracy along with me.I noticed that his eyes were glued to my friend most times even when I tried to draw his attention...till this very moment he has been asking for my friend's number from me which is so embarrassing..

I understand the need to go with someone else since u were kinda scared...but pls....If hez someone uv thought to date, always ensure ur "handbag" is neither HAWTER nor MORE ENDOWED than u are...a.k.a THREAT.

Go ahead and give him ur friend's number if she dosnt mind & forget about him cos its obvious hez shallow & wasn't serious bout u nwayz...

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Creamish(f): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
evegran:
Op sorry to hear this, but you made a mistake. If you liked him, you shoulda created space and chance-get to know him first and all. Taking a friend along for your date was totally wrong, now your friend is hotter than you or simply more lively than you and he has fallen for her.. sorry

Give him her number then and move on or tell him to Bleep off. smiley

Dang! we're thinking alike here.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by nickz(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
ggrin:
grin
mama-agbagrin
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by juniour4u(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
i am sure u take her along to access d guy 4 u . u girls are clueles .
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Twaci(f): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
2sexi:
i no get land... embarassed embarassed embarassed u fit give me one? embarassed
Nigerians! Must I give u everything?!

And when they say "APC!" U follow shout "Change!"

Oya change na! Hustle for yaself hon. kiss
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Twaci(f): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
iamord:
Nice !oming right up.! this will be my first time eating it tho
Ma dear, dey there dey form "okpaphobic"......Johnny
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Creamish:

I understand the need to go with someone else since u were kinda scared...but pls....If hez someone uv thought to date, always ensure ur "handbag" is neither HAWTER nor MORE ENDOWED than u are...a.k.a THREAT.

Go ahead and give him ur friend's number if she dosnt mind & forget about him cos its obvious hez shallow & wasn't serious bout u nwayz...
He's shallow? Excuse me! She was non-committal, probably boring and stuck-up. He, as a normal human, then loses interest fast.
P.S. He's obviously not thinking long-term with the friend either, just fucking around with op's head.
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by ishar(f): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
onyekachee:
I met tunde on the 3rd of december in a boutique,he was cute and funny and everyone seemed to like him because of his funny behaviour and the smiles he brought to people's faces,he walked towards me and tried making advances and finally asked for my nunmer which I declined at first but after much pestering I gave in and gave him my number
He called me a week after and asked for a date with me,but since I was not so farmiliar with him,I decided to take my friend tracy along with me.I noticed that his eyes were glued to my friend most times even when I tried to draw his attention...till this very moment he has been asking for my friend's number from me which is so embarrassing..
I dont want to say Good for you but i will say it anyway. you are a mature babe yea, learn to go on your dates alone honey. What are you scared of when you guyz are in public ? You dint need your friend to be there, what was her purpose there ? Security guard or body guard? Well the deed is done,.

Just ignore the dude, he isnt a serious person, yeye fowl kinda guy and dont give him her number, he can go d look for it himself. What disrespect ! angry
onyekachee:
I dont want to say Good for you but i will say it anyway. you are a mature babe yea, learn to go on your dates alone honey. What are you scared of when you guyz are in public ? You dint need your friend to be there, what was her purpose there ? Security guard or body guard? Well the deed is done,.

Just ignore the dude, he isnt a serious person, yeye fowl kinda guy and dont give him her number, he can go and ook for it himself. What disrespect !
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Creamish(f): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
BoboYekini:
He's shallow? Excuse me! She was non-committal, probably boring and stuck-up. He, as a normal human, then loses interest fast.
P.S. He's obviously not thinking long-term with the friend either, just fucking around with op's head .

My shallow point exactly. smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Creamish:

My shallow point exactly. smiley

angry oh Bleep it! *slams the door*!!
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by tojahh(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Come o Sisi, why u dey shout nau? Shey hin na ya Boyfrnd before? From what I can deduce the Dude wasn't your bf even with the date. So give him the number who knows, you might not pay for the asho-ebi.

Next tym, you no go carry ya friend go on a date when no be birthday party yopu dey attend. You wan go 'chop' the guy money, now the guy don show you why everybody like am for area, you come dey vhex. Take ya time o.

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by ggrin(f): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
nickz:
mama-agbagrin
baba-agba gringringrin
Hwfar na cheesy
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by nickz(m): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
ggrin:
baba-agba gringringrin
Hwfar na cheesy
i'm good jare.....you never wan die?? tonguetongue
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by mrdino(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
stingbreed:
Dude probably trying to get u jealous so as to make u submit...... Badt guy cool
perhaps to also teach her a lesson for bringin her friend along.
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by ggrin(f): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
nickz:
i'm good jare.....you never wan die?? tonguetongue
angry
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by nickz(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
ggrin:
angry
grin
how are you darlin??
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by urchbarbie(f): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
It happened to me once! Gave d guy her number. I stopped relating with him. It ddnt hurt me, he wasn't my spec. @Op, abeg leave d guy jare. She came alone with a chaperone. Was it wrong of her? She said she ddnt knw him well enough.
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by ggrin(f): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
nickz:
grin
how are you darlin??
ayam fine like fine thank you smiley

Good morning btw wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / Things To Know Before Dating African Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.