Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

He Ended Up Liking My Friend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ended Up Liking My Friend (24488 Views)

Why Does Good Girls Always End Up Liking The Bad Guys / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Onegai(f): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
He may not be a player. I know a lot of girls who have not taken a guy serious, only for him to marry someone in her circle.

Ladies, if you're not comfy being alone with a guy who asks you out on a date, tell him "hey no problem, but I usually don't do 1st dates alone, why don't we do a double date, you bring a friend I'll bring a friend too"

A group setting is more relaxed for people to meet and you're not surprising him with an unwanted guest. Your second date will go easier and you two will be more at ease with yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by yallowtin(f): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
dechandel:
Duhh
You asked for it
Why carry a friend along on a date?? undecided

Free the number joor
Well said oh I don't know why you need escourt on a date you got what you're asking for hmmm

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Oxone(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Creamish:

Dang! we're thinking alike here.. smiley

Serves her right!

Can't stop laughing I swear grin

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Oxone(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Creamish:

My shallow point exactly. smiley

He probably is & didn't have time for all that.

Not everyone have time/patience for games & juvenile behavior
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by iamdapsyj(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
jorlons:
les filles peuvent etre stupide parfois
. You must be saying the girl is stup..id right?
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
onyekachee:
I met tunde on the 3rd of december in a boutique,he was cute and funny and everyone seemed to like him because of his funny behaviour and the smiles he brought to people's faces,he walked towards me and tried making advances and finally asked for my nunmer which I declined at first but after much pestering I gave in and gave him my number
He called me a week after and asked for a date with me,but since I was not so farmiliar with him,I decided to take my friend tracy along with me.I noticed that his eyes were glued to my friend most times even when I tried to draw his attention...till this very moment he has been asking for my friend's number from me which is so embarrassing..

Typical of guys from that part of the country! Even 20 women are never enough for them.
He hasn't even started dating you yet and he shamelessly asks you for your friend's number...he will even try to sleep with your siblings and even your mum sef!

When will my Igbo Sisters learn?

Thunder fire any id.io.t that will quote me and say rubbish angry angry
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by nickz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
ggrin:
ayam fine like fine thank you smiley

Good morning btw wink
so you sabi greet
You don dey get sense smaLl smalltongue
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Adamsynox(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
onyekachee:
I met tunde on the 3rd of december in a boutique,he was cute and funny and everyone seemed to like him because of his funny behaviour and the smiles he brought to people's faces,he walked towards me and tried making advances and finally asked for my nunmer which I declined at first but after much pestering I gave in and gave him my number
He called me a week after and asked for a date with me,but since I was not so farmiliar with him,I decided to take my friend tracy along with me.I noticed that his eyes were glued to my friend most times even when I tried to draw his attention...till this very moment he has been asking for my friend's number from me which is so embarrassing..
This a Agood reason to vote buhari#sai change
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by ggrin(f): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
nickz:
so you sabi great greet
You don dey get sence sense smaLl smalltongue
big head tongue
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by harffie(m): 5:18am On Feb 06, 2015
dechandel:
Duhh
You asked for it
Why carry a friend along on a date?? undecided

Free the number joor
No myn am jur! Date she said- Your friend suppose ff you? Lol!
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by harffie(m): 5:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Oxone:

He probably is & didn't have time for all that.

Not everyone have time/patience for games & juvenile behavior
Leave am! She go wise soon, abi she don wise now when the bobo don dey ask of her friend digits!
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by harffie(m): 5:27am On Feb 06, 2015
I've got a similar experience, I asked a girl out she was using me for her plan b, she was stalling n she didn't know that I have the idea. I treated her right, took her out a few times bought her many stuff. Fact is that I was good to her So when she got to school she told all her friends (4 or so) then a girl asked her to give her my digits say she go like date me! I told her to give her jur when she told me abi na. To cut the story short, she no give her o, na days later she con dey tell me say she love me! Imagine
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by RaeMystix: 5:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Ask you friend if she wants to date him; If she agrees, then give him her number. He isn't someone you could claim, since you two haven't even began going out yet.
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Twaci:
Nigerians! Must I give u everything?!

And when they say "APC!" U follow shout "Change!"

Oya change na! Hustle for yaself hon. kiss
how dem dey take hustle?
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by boboash(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
That's a good lesson for you .next time you can pack all your friends to go with you
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by davidif: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
just let him be.
he doesn't deserve u

Well she should not have invited her friend in the first place. I have never seen the logic of inviting your friend on a date. Its so twisted its not even funny. Its supposed to be private between me and you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / Things To Know Before Dating African Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.