Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. (1437 Views)

Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing / Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? / SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by billachusim(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
For about five years. I lived a very funny bisexual life.
I am straight. So damn straight. As a matter of fact, I score girls easily to bed because I had mastered the psychological tricks of smooth talking and I am quite sexy, tall with the abs, athletic, strong and long lasting.

Somewhere down the line, girls stopped falling for six packs and sexy handsome. They wanted this phone, this hair or Dubai. Action shifted to those who had money to spend. I had quit my former job, it was taking a while to get another. Had no much means of making money. I couldn't get girls anymore cos I was broke. My friends and I stopped having fun weekends. They all depended on me for fun and upkeep because there weren't working.

There was a certain guy, quite older than me. Always made subtle passes at me, gave me gifts and invited me to bars and hotels. I manage to get the gifts but stalled or declined the hotel visits. Soon, I couldn't stall any longer. He had spent quite much and I needed it to keep coming.
Gay activities wasn't new to me, I went to boys boarding school.

He was enjoying our times ogether, while I endured. They were the longest one hours of my life. But knowing he was very generous and gave me plenty cash, gifts and travels, I persevered. It might take him a while but he did everything I requested.
My friends. Haha. Guys don't care where money comes from as long as fun weekends were back. Girls too. I was balling. People were jealous of me. Vacations in Turkey, Morroco, London.

Funny thing was. He was very jealous. Very sensitive and acts up. If I receive a call from a girl or when I chat on my phone. If he finds out I went out with a girl, he goes cold for days. Being with my friends wasn't that cool for him too. He wanted all my free time to himself. His lifestyle too, was quite embarrassing but let's leave that out.

He was with me everywhere. I can't take a picture or take numbers from the many pretty girls I was meeting around the world. Really, I wasn't having fun.I never really enjoyed any of those trips. Nobody knew what I was doing. I always have to crop him out of pictures. I lied a lot, covered tracks, it wasn't easy.Saving the money was hard too because if you vacation abroad, it means there is so much money. I had to live up to expectations. Friends lived in my house, I paid for everything.

I came to this guy so I can have some money to take care of my self, make savings, have fun with my friends and have some girls. It never worked that way. For all those years, I lived a double life, bisexual life, generally a big lie of a life. I knew I was wasting my time. I have skills and I am smart but I have ignored them. It took a while not to bruise his ego but I slowly started putting him off.
I moved to Lagos and got a good job. My friends are working now too. We are making enough money to have plenty fun, have girlfriends and go on holidays. I am no more homosexual. Nobody ever knew I was.

Thank you to Cad Gallery for providing this platform. I hope we all find joy with whatever we have and love ourselves enough not to defile it worthlessly. What do you guys here think?

Re: I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by demelza: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
*scratches head*
Re: I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by ivyy(f): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmm shocked
Thank God for your life your sins have been forgiven
Re: I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by Princecalm(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hope you start spreading the evil about that.
Re: I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
You've got a warped view about love. --- "I need money for a girl to like me."

Goodluck with that

1 Like

Re: I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by nobilis: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol. This is a very sweet and subtle way to come out of your gay closet. Even the picture attached to your picture says it all.

But u're still very gay or bisexual, at most. Repeating "I'm damn straight" a million times won't make you straight.

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by opensecret001: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2015
OMG....ds is awww...such is lyf
Re: I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by prinsessty(f): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2015
As you don turn straight GodWin
Re: I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2015
MzNelly:

Goodluck with that

that's what most young ladies say. growing up changes a lot of people's views. I'm sure yours will change too.
Re: I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2015
Prixus:

that's what most young ladies say. growing up changes a lot of people's views. I'm sure yours will change too.

Money is important, but it shouldn't be a basis of love or affection.

I don't see myself hanging around a guy with an ugly personality just 'cause he's rich? For what nau? undecided
Re: I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by falconey(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2015
I still think there is some HOMO left in you
Re: I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by opensecret001: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
@ billachusim, is ds for real? Where was ds, b4 u moved to lag. Seems interestin
Re: I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by billachusim(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
The story is not about me. It was shared anonymously yesterday on @CadGallery instagram during the Guest Of The Week. #A#AnonymousWednesdays. Go there to check out other stories.

opensecret001:
@ billachusim, is ds for real? Where was ds, b4 u moved to lag. Seems interestin
MzNelly:
Goodluck with that
nobilis:
Lol. This is a very sweet and subtle way to come out of your gay closet. Even the picture attached to your picture says it all.
But u're still very gay or bisexual, at most. Repeating "I'm damn straight" a million times won't make you straight.
Ciao.

Re: I Was Gay So I Could Get Girls And Have Fun. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
billachusim:
For about five years. I lived a very funny bisexual life.
I am straight. So damn straight. As a matter of fact, I score girls easily to bed because I had mastered the psychological tricks of smooth talking and I am quite sexy, tall with the abs, athletic, strong and long lasting.

Somewhere down the line, girls stopped falling for six packs and sexy handsome. They wanted this phone, this hair or Dubai. Action shifted to those who had money to spend. I had quit my former job, it was taking a while to get another. Had no much means of making money. I couldn't get girls anymore cos I was broke. My friends and I stopped having fun weekends. They all depended on me for fun and upkeep because there weren't working.

There was a certain guy, quite older than me. Always made subtle passes at me, gave me gifts and invited me to bars and hotels. I manage to get the gifts but stalled or declined the hotel visits. Soon, I couldn't stall any longer. He had spent quite much and I needed it to keep coming.
Gay activities wasn't new to me, I went to boys boarding school.

He was enjoying our times ogether, while I endured. They were the longest one hours of my life. But knowing he was very generous and gave me plenty cash, gifts and travels, I persevered. It might take him a while but he did everything I requested.
My friends. Haha. Guys don't care where money comes from as long as fun weekends were back. Girls too. I was balling. People were jealous of me. Vacations in Turkey, Morroco, London.

Funny thing was. He was very jealous. Very sensitive and acts up. If I receive a call from a girl or when I chat on my phone. If he finds out I went out with a girl, he goes cold for days. Being with my friends wasn't that cool for him too. He wanted all my free time to himself. His lifestyle too, was quite embarrassing but let's leave that out.

He was with me everywhere. I can't take a picture or take numbers from the many pretty girls I was meeting around the world. Really, I wasn't having fun.I never really enjoyed any of those trips. Nobody knew what I was doing. I always have to crop him out of pictures. I lied a lot, covered tracks, it wasn't easy.Saving the money was hard too because if you vacation abroad, it means there is so much money. I had to live up to expectations. Friends lived in my house, I paid for everything.

I came to this guy so I can have some money to take care of my self, make savings, have fun with my friends and have some girls. It never worked that way. For all those years, I lived a double life, bisexual life, generally a big lie of a life. I knew I was wasting my time. I have skills and I am smart but I have ignored them. It took a while not to bruise his ego but I slowly started putting him off.
I moved to Lagos and got a good job. My friends are working now too. We are making enough money to have plenty fun, have girlfriends and go on holidays. I am no more homosexual. Nobody ever knew I was.

Thank you to Cad Gallery for providing this platform. I hope we all find joy with whatever we have and love ourselves enough not to defile it worthlessly. What do you guys here think?

My dear ... You WERE NEVER GAY. Who ever posted this was nothing but a gigolo and sex partner with benefits. Gay means attracted to guys!!!. Not Having sex with guys.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Real Danger Sex Before Marriage Can Bring. / How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) / Why Dont I Have Emotions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.