Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!! (2544 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? / Signs That U Are A Mugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2015
cutieberie1:
what wil i not c in nl..
Must you comment on my thread? Stop posting on my thread!
Re: Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2015
Exjoker:
You're still calling it with that name. A man received a beating of his life yes'day when his was caught with another man's wife
may lawd have mercy on us grin
Re: Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!! by cutieberie1(f): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rapmoney:

Must you comment on my thread? Stop posting on my thread!

wah z dis one sayin....
stop quotin me..
Re: Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!! by Exjoker(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
may lawd have mercy on us grin
It seem kitty cat (as you call it) has a firm grip on you also. Your own beat await you if so.
Re: Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!! by Exjoker(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rapmoney:

Me nor understand you o!
I'm speaking in high language. grow up bro
Re: Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!! by klark3: 5:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Nice one bro.
Buh it's not only sex o! Wht abt love? Dat emotion can make a man to act silly.
Solomon association with women had no emotional attachment, it was more of sex.

Buh samson fell in love with delilah on the mountain, samson folly was as a result of love.
Samson had sex with diff. Women b4 he met delilah, but there was no emotional attachment.

Women use love & sex to manipulate men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Mastering The Art Of Intimate Spanking / 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.