Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? (36684 Views)

Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by UnimkeAk(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Equado:
Just sitting here at home remembering my university days,the good times,the bad times and the funny times. My mind strolled to 2012,I was in year 3 and was writing one of the toughest course for that semester(mathematical methods).The exam hall was well supervised,and you could hardly move your neck,well you know students,no matter how tight the supervising is,things would still happen.
The place I was sitted, we where exchanging question papers, after filling the back with answers. Less I forget,in front of me was this pretty girl,that was totally focussed in her work,she was solving like she was definitely gonna have atleast an A. She paid little or no attention to the papers that where being transferred around her.
I was to transfer my question paper to a friend in front of this 'pretty girl'. So I asked her to give me her question paper,so she can pass mine to my friend,she reluctantly agreed,she gave me hers and I gave her mine. While going through her paper,I noticed there was alot of writings on her paper,I read the writings and surprisingly it was a poem*lol*.
*Sitting here alone with my thoughts in the hall not knowing what to write,my heart keeps pounding bla bla bla* I laughed my ass out,it was something I can't forget in a hurry.
I apologise for the long write up and poor arrangement,but you guys should share your funny moments inside an exam hall.

Mine was 500 level, degree exams; Design Of Structures theory; very difficult course: as usual we sat 2 persons on a seat meant for about 8; u couldn't "giraffe" , u couldn't talk without the strict invigilators hearing u. It was as if the lecturers wer having a competition on who tears the most scripts and who has the highest number of students signing the malpractice form. Already most persons cases wer still pending in the dept due to malpractice; some we're to be rusticated while others where to step down for a year.
With this kinda tensed atmosphere;
After designing a dam;my brain cracked, I couldn't even remember my name. So I decided to sleep a bit.

All of a sudden; I was asked to exchange seats with someone. At my new seat, two of my colleagues where whispering.
This is how it went;
GUY A - howfa; u don answer No2?
GUY B - yes !
GUY A - Read am give me
GUY B - E 2 plenty; I no go fit, I no wan sign form, but I hold the manual reduction
GUY A - I no go fit use, abeg read am 4 me
GUY B - u no sabi wetin tym d talk.
GUY A - ok give me the manual

As soon as the other guy threw the manual and as soon he picked it up; we heard; HEY you stand up.

He now started shouting ! Jesus oh ; Preye don take me do sacrifice.

I bursted in laughter

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Even if u av d expo with u,u won't av d time to use it
30mins for 70questions

35mins--50questions(phs,chm ,sts,MTS)

I REP FUNAAB

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by DeKasablanca(f): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Equado:
lol, another case of examination "meningitis"
lol. I swr
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Therock5555(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mine transpired justyesterday, I went to a strategic corner for my Geo212 exams when a dude ran in and begged me to sit at another position(we sat three in a row), he had arrived earlier and wrote enough answers under the desk. I gladly obliqued. The invigilator came in and shared the paper, I smartly removed my phone, put on data and opened Google, in just five minutes, all the answers were waiting for my consumption, the dude dubbed his while I did mine, soon he asked for a question number which I had already written down, I told him to copy, he refused claiming he wanted to dub directly from my phone.

I was angry since I had already erased my browsing history and put off my data, I pitied him and gave the phone to him, then he claimed he could not operate common android, I nearly head butted the idiat. I grabbed my phone and in anger I showed him that he was a porcupine, I answered my bbm messages, and took two selfies (yes u heard me right) and invigilator did not catch me. I pocketed my phone and went to submit like a boss. the dude was stunned.

After exams he hijacked my number and arranged business with me for tomorrow's paper. Now I don book four babes and two dudes Tomorrow.

*please don't try this stunt if you are not covered with the holy spirit

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Emdee590(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
ozyblazze:
Jamb exam hall;one of the "younger youngsters" decided to use a Biro to write her name and shade simultaneously.
I was so pissed I almost stood up to go and slap her.
Say waiting happen ? Na u getam ?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by mooremedia: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
chinex276:
Watching the invigilator's b.o.o.bs, then i had an erect!øn, nd i never knew she caught me, then i heard-"hey u stand up" na so i stand up my pr!c.k jus stand 4 my school uniform, chaii... Shame wan kill me dat day.
Bros u no sabi....you'll pocket one hand.....until she tells you to kneel down. Btw your own bad o.How u go get erection for live exam? ?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by zonax(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
gistmelove:
Hmmmm @op mine na real long story ooo..

Oya make i start..
Na one tuff exam we dey rty that day..
Engr math 3, boizz don carry expo full for pocket.. Unto say dem don inform us say the question don links.. Na em we reach exam hall.. U cant believe wetin happen.. Single question no dy the expo we we carry enter...

Jus guess wetin boiz do.. Na em we prepare our own question and write the expo wey we carry come exam hall, the examiner come near me:.. Check my ans booklet and ask.. Guy wey do u see dis ur own question.. I told him simply i prepared it on my own @least na still engr math question now.. Come see laugh for inside hall...

Thank God d leacturer free us... @least e gv us 1 for the course...

May Almighty God forgive us oooo

LWKMD
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by scobaba: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bexson:
*confused face* 'Ds diet again" meaning what? By the way, wetin come happen later on?

Meanin,d. Calculator jonse am last diet too.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Equado:
yels, applied geophysics though
Okay. Geophysics is under geosciences and not physics though one of many areas physics concepts are applied. Maybe that explains why you think that maths method and quantum physics are difficult. cheers
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 12:27am On Apr 24, 2015
shudex:
I was actually writing CRS wen my sit mate brought out a Bible. The looks on my face was enough to tell him to stop it cuz of abominable wrath he will incur upon himself.
Nothing students no fit do!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 12:38am On Apr 24, 2015
Therock5555:
Mine transpired justyesterday, I went to a strategic corner for my Geo212 exams when a dude ran in and begged me to sit at another position(we sat three in a row), he had arrived earlier and wrote enough answers under the desk. I gladly obliqued. The invigilator came in and shared the paper, I smartly removed my phone, put on data and opened Google, in just five minutes, all the answers were waiting for my consumption, the dude dubbed his while I did mine, soon he asked for a question number which I had already written down, I told him to copy, he refused claiming he wanted to dub directly from my phone.

I was angry since I had already erased my browsing history and put off my data, I pitied him and gave the phone to him, then he claimed he could not operate common android, I nearly head butted the idiat. I grabbed my phone and in anger I showed him that he was a porcupine, I answered my bbm messages, and took two selfies (yes u heard me right) and invigilator did not catch me. I pocketed my phone and went to submit like a boss. the dude was stunned.

After exams he hijacked my number and arranged business with me for tomorrow's paper. Now I don book four babes and two dudes Tomorrow.

OMG! holy spirit don suffer. lmao
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 24, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Mine was 500 level, degree exams; Design Of Structures theory; very difficult course: as usual we sat 2 persons on a seat meant for about 8; u couldn't "giraffe" , u couldn't talk without the strict invigilators hearing u. It was as if the lecturers wer having a competition on who tears the most scripts and who has the highest number of students signing the malpractice form. Already most persons cases wer still pending in the dept due to malpractice; some we're to be rusticated while others where to step down for a year.
With this kinda tensed atmosphere;
After designing a dam;my brain cracked, I couldn't even remember my name. So I decided to sleep a bit.

All of a sudden; I was asked to exchange seats with someone. At my new seat, two of my colleagues where whispering.
This is how it went;
GUY A - howfa; u don answer No2?
GUY B - yes !
GUY A - Read am give me
GUY B - E 2 plenty; I no go fit, I no wan sign form, but I hold the manual reduction
GUY A - I no go fit use, abeg read am 4 me
GUY B - u no sabi wetin tym d talk.
GUY A - ok give me the manual

As soon as the other guy threw the manual and as soon he picked it up; we heard; HEY you stand up.

He now started shouting ! Jesus oh ; Preye don take me do sacrifice.

I bursted in laughter
Wow can't just stop laughing.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by lordprosh(m): 12:53am On Apr 24, 2015
yuzjet:
Finger-ing! wink
Lol..tot I am d only guy who's done this shit in @ exam hall..God Forgive
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by faithchubby93(f): 1:21am On Apr 24, 2015
During a borrowed course exam,I sat beside a deeper life girl and a guy was behind her.during the course of the exam the guy tapped this gal several times for help n she refused. Out of frustration the gal shouted at the guy "GET BEHIND ME SATAN"! That was how the guy was asked to submit his paper... Fast forward to result time ,the guy passed n the girl failed...
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 3:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
Okay. Geophysics is under geosciences and not physics though one of many areas physics concepts are applied. Maybe that explains why you think that maths method and quantum physics are difficult. cheers

well in the school I graduated from, geophysics was in physics dept.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 4:33am On Apr 24, 2015
faithchubby93:
During a borrowed course exam,I sat beside a deeper life girl and a guy was behind her.during the course of the exam the guy tapped this gal several times for help n she refused. Out of frustration the gal shouted at the guy "GET BEHIND ME SATAN"! That was how the guy was asked to submit his paper... Fast forward to result time ,the guy passed n the girl failed...
undecided You see wetin I dey talk about these church people. We know say Jesus na the main gee but these Deeper Life people and their likes are being brainwahed into taking the whole thing too far!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by STUDENTSFORUM(m): 5:40am On Apr 24, 2015
[b]Post Utme Students can now download post utme past questions and answers of various institutions from www.studentsforumng.com/store

COMPLETE UNILORIN Post UTME Past Q&A
Complete FUTA Post UTME Past Q&A
COMPLETE FUNAAB Post UTME Past Q&A
COMPLETE UNIZIK Past Q&A For ARTS, Physical Sciences
COMPLETE YABATECH Post UTME Past Question & Answers

COMPLETE – Kogi State University Post UTME Past Q&A
COMPLETE – KWASU Post UTME Past Q&A
COMPLETE UNIUYO Post UTME Past Q&A
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Post UTME Past Q&A
COMPLETE – ABSU Post UTME Past Q&A

COMPLETE UNILAG POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS
COMPLETE UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions for Engineering and Physical sciences
COMPLETE UNIBEN Post UTME Past Q&A
AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Faculty Of Education
AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Faculty Of Engineering

AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Faculty Of Environmental Sciences
AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Faculty Of LAW & ARTS
AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Faculty Of Mgmt & Social Sciences
AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Natural Science & Medicine
COMPLETE – UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Q&A ARTS & LAW

COMPLETE – UNICAL Post-UTME pq for sciences
COMPLETE – UNICAL Post UTME P&Q for Arts and Law
COMPLETE – UNICAL Post UTME PQ For Social And Management Sciences
COMPLETE UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions for Biological Sciences
COMPLETE UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions for Engineering and Physical sciences
AAU Post UTME Past Q&A – Faculty Of Engineering & Technology

Click the below link to download your post utme past questions and answers.

http://studentsforumng.com/store
[/b]

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by stenmikas(m): 6:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Dammytrager:
Was writing my last chemistry exam then in OAU predegree.

Immediately a lady opened her question papers lo and behold she burst into tears.

Another lady beside me screamed Blood of Jesus!!! when she saw hers.

Still in the same hall someone fainted.

I just sat where I was wondering if we're given different questions cos the questions I saw before me were as easy as calculus

grin
I can't 4get dat day LTD
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Dwillz55(f): 7:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Mine ws funny cos I ve nor done it before. I ws in ss2 writtn physics exam. Nd iot ws so difficult, nd evry one ws sweatn.I ws so desperate nd needed. To write smtin. The invigilation ws so strict. Before we new it d teacher we should all submit nd I ve jst answered 1 question. Wen everyone ws submittn I did not I went to d libuary nd copied 4rm my note.wen I finished I rubbed my answer sheet on d floor nd went to d invigilator nd told him dat I found my answer sheet on d floor nd it may be due to d stuggle wen we were submittn.nd being among d top 4 in my class den d teacher belived nd collected it. Can't still belive I had d mind to do dat. Hmm wat desperation will cause.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Dwillz55:
Mine ws funny cos I ve nor done it before. I ws in ss2 writtn physics exam. Nd iot ws so difficult, nd evry one ws sweatn.I ws so desperate nd needed. To write smtin. The invigilation ws so strict. Before we new it d teacher we should all submit nd I ve jst answered 1 question. Wen everyone ws submittn I did not I went to d libuary nd copied 4rm my note.wen I finished I rubbed my answer sheet on d floor nd went to d invigilator nd told him dat I found my answer sheet on d floor nd it may be due to d stuggle wen we were submittn.nd being among d top 4 in my class den d teacher belived nd collected it. Can't still belive I had d mind to do dat. Hmm wat desperation will cause.
lol, hope you didn't graduate to greater tins? Lol
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by NmaGOD44(f): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2015
iheanyi40:
NmaGOD44 come n tell us how ya 1st semester exam went grin
if ah catch u dia ehh.......tell us urs first,then I will follow suit
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by philipobiz: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2015
someone swallowing a piece of paper after been caught cheating
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2015
shamecurls:
A dude was caught with O.C Ababio chemistry textbook in 2000 Nov/ Dec WAEC examination and he got so confused to stand on the grounds that it was the breeze that blew it to his side.
guy no kill me with laugh o, I don laugh till the extent I no know when I slap my landlord bald head cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Chivee(f): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Till date, I really don't understand the biology behind this experience I had during my 1st and only JAMB sitting sometime in 2004.
My subject combination included maths, physics and chemistry and at my exam centre(which was command sec sch at a barracks) and supervised by soldiers, we were sternly warned against the use of calculators. So for those of u who know how tough jamb maths(which is further maths) and physics which all involve a lot of calculations are, then you can imagine how time-consuming those papers were.
This seriously slowed my speed and you won't believe that as at the time the military man said "15 more minutes to go", I was only through with English and half way through the maths. I lost my composure from that moment, my hands were shaking so violently that it was difficult to even grip my pencil to shade properly. By now I was sweating all over and in what seemed like 2mins from the time he said "15mins more", I heard him say '5mins more".
Believe me or not dear nairalanders, that on hearing the 5-more-mins announcement, I felt in my groin what seemed like the best sensation I had ever felt in my entire being. This was accompanied by a warm wet feeling inside my jeans trousers. I reiterate that this is not some ficticious story i made up in an attempt to be funny or naughty. I "ejaculated" right there in my seat. And as for the rest of the unshaded/unanswered questions, I did random shading or what we popularly know as "tick and go" or in this case "shade and go". As I said earlier, I'm still mystified till today as to what triggered such strange reaction in my body. I'll just leave that to the medical experts

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by FabioPeter: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2015
sir it did not work! This happened way back 2004 in Engineering, UNIBEN, the paper had leaked and gone viral a day before. Students closed their books and filled their pockets with the dope.
Naturally, the lecturer found out and changed the script overnight. On the d-day, question paper was shared to student who where eagerly waiting to finish the exam even before it started and suddenly the exam hall turned into a snake pit with unending hisses, well everyone had to rely on crumbs left in the memory.
To add insult to injury the examiners started searching students for expo and dishing out malpractice form, that day i realised expo was balanced diet, grown men including fathers on part time program were swallowing expo whole like constrictors, in fact National Geography missed the show. One middle aged man wasn't quite fast, he was caught with almost half a kg of expo, in defence he screamed, "sir it did not work", sending the hall into ruptures. At least there was something to lighten the mood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Tony36(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2015
I practically passed out while writing maths 101 @ University of Ilorin. As at the time I opened my eyes, the exam was over and the hall was empty, except for the invigilators who patiently waited for me to snap out of unconsciousness. After I was briefed of what happened to me, I resolved I will never have a carry over. I requested they should allow me write the exams, they did and I passed the course.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by nnamdiosu(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Lol!
I remembered a guy who was caught copying from his friend. his answer script was collected nd asked to get out of d hall. Like a drama he knelt down and start "crying profously" (Fake cry though). There was laughter in d hall cos d way he 'cried' was so funny. Suddenly, he stood up and face everybody saying
" why are u laughing?" if dem born una well make u laugh again"
Dramatically he knelt down and continue with his cry.
This tym even d lecturer nd invigilators joined in d laughter.
His script was later returned to him nd was allowed to continue his exam in a special seat"

It was so funny. Remembering it brings laughter.

yeeeeee I don laugh tire for office. kia. Omo who be that guy set. Omo my generations must hear this story . hahaa.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by chuckdee4(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2015
Therock5555:

Guy nothing concern Holy Spirit and these your stunts o
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by debbydee(f): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Bexson:
You not even reasoning like the adult you claim to be. Did he say he's still in JS3? Don't you know if it was like 5yrs ago or something. Even though sef, it's an arrogant statement from you.

so i got u too.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by debbydee(f): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2015
olu4life:

Lol, had to check ur profile. U are a Newbie. What made u think Jarus narrated a recent stuff? Babe try to understand d topic before posting cos Jarus is nowhere ur mate. Have a nice day dear

ok noted.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by debbydee(f): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Jarus:

Na wa o

So one cannot narrate story of 20 years ago!

na real wa
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2015
debbydee:

na real wa
seems you have a thing for controversy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University / Police Beat, Slap IMSU Students For Refusing Access To Their Phones (Video) / Jude Okonkwo Accepted Into All Ivy League School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.