Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? (37238 Views)

Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by debbydee(f): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Equado:
seems you have a thing for controversy?

Hello mr what does that mean? I beg you soft pedal. Pls
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2015
debbydee:

Hello mr what does that mean? I beg you soft pedal. Pls
it means you like trouble undecided
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by profjendor(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2015
I remembered in year 2011 wen I went to write an m.sc entrance exam at unilorin.......it rained dat day so much and I was late to the exam hall..wen I collected my exam question paper, I just realised avr nt read since I grad from sch, couldnt ansa more than 2 question...just stood up to submit and evrybody was murmuring cos I was d last to enta and d first to submit...I failed though.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2015
soleexx:
In an exam hall...pretty hard course...a guy called me to help him transfer a micro-ship to his friend...his alredy tru with it...so he said guy pls help me give dat guy beside u...I collect d chip...and I start downloadin it..d guy be like are u okay? Transfer it naw...I just luk ham like mumu come collct it naw...maybe I no pay skol fees....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...... Chineke muoooo. grin grin grin grin cry cry grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2015
papindinho:
Back then in The Polytechnic, Ibadan, it was the first semester exam and psychology was the course. My department (public administration) was mixed with another one, I think Purchasing and Supply who were writing another course entirely. In the course of writing the exam, I let-out a sound fart and the lady seated beside "shivered". I felt like, it's normal to fart na then I let-out the second one which met her anger as she cried out to the invigilator who quizzed her. She reported that I had been suffocating her with fart. The invigilator asked me what happened and I said, it happened as it happened sir, I farted. The whole hall burst into laughter....lol.

EPIC
said, it happened as it happened sir, I farted
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Equado:
it was "one" of the toughest, that's what I said. There was also quantum mechanics
also classical physics the junior brother of quantum physics
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
dptrix:

also classical physics the junior brother of quantum physics
we call in classical mechanics, it was one terrible course.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by yuzjet(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
lordprosh:

Lol..tot I am d only guy who's done this shit in @ exam hall..God Forgive

Even me! So, u don do that finger thing for inside examination hall?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
gistmelove:
Make i rush drop another episode..

Na one carry over course i dy write that year.. Na em i jus dy copy one regular student wey dy my front the guy sabi the course no b small.. And na the leacturer wey teach dem the course invilage..

The leacture come meet me.. And check my booklet.. And tell me.. Ogaa ooo @least u don write the one wey go gv u grade C for dis course oya go and summit...

Guess my respond.. I tell am. Bros na carry over course ooo.. C no good ooo.. Make em liv me make i copy the guy weller.. So that i fit score A or B.. @least the gp go fit balance small..

Come see laugh...
Na true talk na grin
gistmelove:
Make i rush drop another episode..

Na one carry over course i dy write that year.. Na em i jus dy copy one regular student wey dy my front the guy sabi the course no b small.. And na the leacturer wey teach dem the course invilage..

The leacture come meet me.. And check my booklet.. And tell me.. Ogaa ooo @least u don write the one wey go gv u grade C for dis course oya go and summit...

Guess my respond.. I tell am. Bros na carry over course ooo.. C no good ooo.. Make em liv me make i copy the guy weller.. So that i fit score A or B.. @least the gp go fit balance small..

Come see laugh...
Na true talk na
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by lordprosh(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
yuzjet:

Even me! So, u don do that finger thing for inside examination hall?
Bro I do am o...na biology exam dat time..d babe jst sit bside m for hall nd I no dull myself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by rugggedest(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
AleXis0r:
SSCE.. We were writing Chemistry nd the supervisor never talked to us for any reason.. Then, my school's exam officer offered him the usual softdrinks we give to our invigilators..
After a while, this man left the hall with his drink at hand. He went under a tree which is about 150meters from the hall.. He sat there, sipping his drinks 4 at least 20mins.
We were relieved in d hall nd we did whateva we wanted.. So this girl came to my seat (I was always d only 1 on my seat), she began disturbing me 2 help her with answers [Oh, I was d HeadBoy], although I hadn't written anything to a reasonable length.. I kept quite, not paying attention to her, and busy looking at the supervisor far away (my seat was just by the window)...
Sudenly, a strong wind came from nowhere and directly towards the tree where d supervisor was.. The wind carried different sorts of dirts, papers,etc. The supervisor had a nice bath as I saw him covering his face with one hand, and his drink with the other..
I never made good use of that opportunity though.

What is this one saying
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by debbydee(f): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Equado:
it means you like trouble undecided

from your signature i now know better. #Peace#
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by alexone: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
shudex:
I was actually writing CRS wen my sit mate brought out a Bible. The looks on my face was enough to tell him to stop it cuz of abominable wrath he will incur upon himself.
[color=#770077][/color]..notin go happen jare...na today?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
debbydee:

from your signature i now know better. #Peace#
yea, you should
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by yuzjet(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
lordprosh:

Bro I do am o...na biology exam dat time..d babe jst sit bside m for hall nd I no dull myself...

Chai...... Better go and ask for forgiveness!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
yuzjet:

Chai...... Better go and ask for forgiveness!
Forgiveness for doing it in an examination or forgiveness for what?

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by soleexx(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...... Chineke muoooo. grin grin grin grin cry cry grin

As a sharp guy
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Endy10(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mine happen yeaterday...Uniben. 30 mins after exam started, a guy raised up his hand and asked for permission to go to the toilet...according to him 'sir I want to shit'. The invigilator granted his request and he ran out like a mad man. He came back after about 5 mins and sat download. 2 mins later the dude started crying...when the inviligilator asked what was wrong, the guy looked at him and said 'I forgot to piss'

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by techwizard(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
1. Happened during my waec last year, an external student came in with further mathematics textbook and she couldn't find the chapter of the terrible question, so we asked her to hand the book to us she said no OK then open it and show it to us she said she can't then one of my classmate stood up and shouted "Dem send you, e be like say witches for you village tarmor plane come find you" I laughed till I fell from my table.

2. During this year Jamb examinations while we were checking in and doing thumbprints, when it got to a girl's turned she fainted and the invigilators busted in laughter

3. That same jamb examination a girl not too far from my seat her computer told her hard drive failure while she was about to submit, u couldn't cry for her.

4. last year SS3 2nd term examinations before waec, we were having mathematics and the most beautiful girls in my class was sitting beside me, 30 minutes into the exam she has not solved anything before I knew it she started giving me a handjob on my em em, i was like dem send you, the rest is story.

will drop more later
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Patoskid(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
ennyhola:
Even if u av d expo with u,u won't av d time to use it
30mins for 70questions

35mins--50questions(phs,chm ,sts,MTS)

I REP FUNAAB
Bozz, no be small tin... Greatest Funaabite!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Patoskid:
Bozz, no be small tin... Greatest Funaabite!
Great o ,LET DEM kNO………… (NO TIME TO CHECK TIME)
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by yuzjet(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bexson:
Forgiveness for doing it in an examination or forgiveness for what?

For doing the one in bold!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by iheanyi40(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
NmaGOD44:
if ah catch u dia ehh.......tell us urs first,then I will follow suit
pls cum n catch me o grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by NmaGOD44(f): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
iheanyi40:
pls cum n catch me o grin
I definitely will,just wait till Monday
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
ennyhola:
Even if u av d expo with u,u won't av d time to use it
30mins for 70questions

35mins--50questions(phs,chm ,sts,MTS)

I REP FUNAAB

Wc set u be? Well, we na d old unaab ('08 set) and na only paper examz den. Buh specialty my clan na bonding. We can form all sorts of bond from hydrogen (2 pple) to covalent (4pple) and double covalent (6 or more pple) and electrovalent (feeders scattered around to feed different groups with d main source in d middle of d hall wink ). I can confidently say dat we enjoyed over 90% success rate! cool
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
mooremedia:
Bros u no sabi....you'll pocket one hand.....until she tells you to kneel down. Btw your own bad o.How u go get erection for live exam? ?

E don do me b4 buh not lyk dis really. I dey write dey tear dem questns unto say dem serve put for my hand na him d urge jus run come, based on say my brain still get chance imagine one fyn chick i dey distop for dept. Buh i dint erupt sha cos i send dtin bak to hin forefathers! grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 26, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Wc set u be? Well, we na d old unaab ('08 set) and na only paper examz den. Buh specialty my clan na bonding. We can form all sorts of bond from hydrogen (2 pple) to covalent (4pple) and double covalent (6 or more pple) and electrovalent (feeders scattered around to feed different groups with d main source in d middle of d hall wink ). I can confidently say dat we enjoyed over 90% success rate! cool
DAT was den now bro,,,its so bad now DAT u cant even form a vander Waal bond,,,there is no time to even say hi to d next person beside u,,d maximum time u can av for any paper is 35minutes for 70questions ,if ure lucky 50question,,,,,before u say Jesus is lord Ur time has expired...........now to pass u will av to jack and read and know how to solve any question within 48seconds either calculation or theoretical part,,,,,,,,especially when we now av PROFESSOR AGBOOLA(he-who-must-not-be-named)

I REP FUNAAB
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by iheanyi40(m): 6:18am On Apr 26, 2015
NmaGOD44:
I definitely will,just wait till Monday
gringrin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by DONOCHAS(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2015
blacq2009:

A very confused guy beside me whispered to me " man, please spell me W".
lmao, this is what is called EXAM FEVER. Lol

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by seyitanhep1: 1:44am On Apr 30, 2015
ennyhola:
DAT was den now bro,,,its so bad now DAT u cant even form a vander Waal bond,,,there is no time to even say hi to d next person beside u,,d maximum time u can av for any paper is 35minutes for 70questions ,if ure lucky 50question,,,,,before u say Jesus is lord Ur time has expired...........now to pass u will av to jack and read and know how to solve any question within 48seconds either calculation or theoretical part,,,,,,,,especially when we now av PROFESSOR AGBOOLA(he-who-must-not-be-named)

I REP FUNAAB
I still don't understand why students fear the man so much, The man is still one of the teachers I love so much In Funaab because he is a good lecturer, apart from him failing students with joy.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by spidey77: 5:49pm On May 03, 2015
tellwisdom:

Were angry....Bro, Did you graduate?? sad
bobo u no well ni...dat homie was d best in ma class. So park well...who is above mistakes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chidi Chike Achebe Bags Award In Medicine And Science At US College (Photo) / My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. / Musa Muminah Agaka Graduates With A First-Class From Ahamdu Bello University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.