Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? (36616 Views)

Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by daben1(m): 7:11am On May 04, 2015
Stelvin101:
Hnd-2 Final and last paper, Auditing. normally I hate dis course with so much passion bcoz its love letter and very confusing so I jumped from chair to chair to complete my work after attempting 2 out of 4 question only for one of the invigilator to catch me n told me he won't take my script no mata wat or who begged him, that if I like lemme walk around the hall n copy, that I will not graduate and go for Nysc. Na me cucuma walka around n copy wella ooo. wen ppl r submitting on d table in front of him, he refused to collect my script so I asked a coursemate if ppl r submitting according to matric, he said no. i walked up to where he is sitting and dip my script inside, scattering d whole scripts on d table and said "find am" then ran out. he just looked at me bitting his finger. in the end, course I hardly have "C" I got "AA"
lolll, correct guy, the useless man no want make you go serve, him father!!
But if you try this in my dept where we're only 21...
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by daben1(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2015
Ridwanna:
d best experience was wen a friend was cheating and no lecturer saw him even d 1 dat stood infront of him

na only we student dey see him
cool
na God blind their eyes!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by daben1(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2015
faithchubby93:
During a borrowed course exam,I sat beside a deeper life girl and a guy was behind her.during the course of the exam the guy tapped this gal several times for help n she refused. Out of frustration the gal shouted at the guy "GET BEHIND ME SATAN"! That was how the guy was asked to submit his paper... Fast forward to result time ,the guy passed n the girl failed...
correct!!
Same thing happened to me, we were in the hall writing PHY211 and my guy was busy copying another guy and i've not written anything, the guy will tell me he's coming whenever i ask him for answer...he carried it over and i had 47....

Miracle!!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by STUDENTSFORUM(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2015
Click the below link to download your post utme past questions and answers.

http://studentsforumng.com/store

Over 2,000 downloads so far, feel free.

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Adelakun2016(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmm funny.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by hennytan09: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
there ws dis experience wen I ws in 200l in dis electrical course ELE203.....d course ws divided into two sections with section A to b answered n d questn paper na so my friend submit d answer booklet in which he section B alone and took d section A out...he knew when he wanted to ask Wat an answer to a particular questn ws....i ws lyk we were asked to submit d questn paper na.....na so my friend remember he rushed back into the exam hall and began to beg...dose invigilator no listen oooo....na so he submitted section B alone....he ws lucky nt to carry d course sha
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Kingkhunmi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
naijainfogalery:

Another was in SS2 when we were doing Economics exams, I can never forget it, it was question 3a the question was what is money? And this dude kept disturbing me and tapping me for number 3a answer. i got so angry that i replied, Money is the root of all evil, And the idi.ot actually wrote it ;

grin
naijainfogalery:

Another was in SS2 when we were doing Economics exams, I can never forget it, it was question 3a the question was what is money? And this dude kept disturbing me and tapping me for number 3a answer. i got so angry that i replied, Money is the root of all evil, And the idi.ot actually wrote it ;

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Eldee54321(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Equado:
I understand the needing Jesus part,the rest I nor understand.
hmmmm....the rest means internet, read ur books n drink some alcohol to make it enter ur brain wela

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out / 4 Things To Consider Before Going For Your Masters / FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.