Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? (36709 Views)

Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by chrisbaby24(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Haha....one exam like dat wey I bring out my expo dey dub...na em one woman invigilator site me frm window...as d woman see me...she just dey cum for my place wit speed o boy I just troway d paper for mouth..chop and swallow d tin...d woman reach my side look me up and down and said; may God have mercy on u...and I replied her amen ma...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by magabounce(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
recorded stuffs on my phone..
1 oloshi behind me didn't put his fone on silent
Na only God carry d supervisor eyes liv me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by agoadiv(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bbbn
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
coming
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by ozyblazze: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jamb exam hall;one of the "younger youngsters" decided to use a Biro to write her name and shade simultaneously.
I was so pissed I almost stood up to go and slap her.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by minimoha: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by OlowoB(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wow, funny story.
I remembered back then when I was also in 300 level pharmacy department (medilag), I was focusing on my work when suddenly I saw something dropped beside me, the invigilator also noticed it and came around to check. It was just a tissue paper on the floor.

After he left, the gal beside me just bent down and picked the tissue paper. I was wondering wassup, later I saw her opening it and writing down something into her question paper from the tissue paper. I was so surprised and shocked. Tissue paper runs sef don dey?

My bro fear gals o.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by daben1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
...i wanted to copy one of my course mates, but his handwriting was worse than arabic...i passed the course sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Kelvin3028(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Me wit my friend don arrange to share one lengthy course material, I read my part and he read his... As we reach exam hall, we set formation and collect question, question 1 came from the part I read and 2 & 3 from the part he read... As I begin pour down wetin I know na, so I go collect im own join later, one supervisor just come, play wit me small...like (kelvin kelvin...wat are u doing at the back...) He left me only to return two minutes later wit a girl.. Asked me to stand up nd moved me to d first roll...I won faint! I chop my biro bt I still manage pass cha...

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Emperor100(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Writing a thick engineering course(Instrumentation) which I prepared well for. In an hour and some minutes I was already through. A nigga beside turn to me and begged me with a red eye that he is a carry over student and promised me 3K if I help me. The money entered me cos then even garri no dey. Buh I remember that wearing a gown is very easy in my school. Nigga never greeted me till I finish school.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by MarieSucre(f): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mine wasn't during the exam though. I had finish my paper quite early and since I sat in the front I had to walk to the back door to leave the hall. As I approached the last rows, I saw my friend Misblah sitting in the second to the last row, still writing.
The prankster in me could not just walk by her.
The prankster in me could not just leave the hall peacefully. The prankster in me could not just go out into the corridor and dance shoki for a wonderful exam. Yep! you guessed right! The mischievous-god forsaken-soon to be sanctioned-could have just been a model student-prankster ruffled Misblah's paper and let it slip to the ground as I walked by. Then i heard a stern male voice saying "Come back here".
You see, the person sitting behind and casually joking with his seatmate was not a daring student talking in the hall. No no no nooooo. He was our invigilator... the rest is too painful to write #epicprankfail

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by magabounce(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
iheanyi40:
minimoha:
agoadiv:
Vbb
agoadiv:
B
iyke926:
Y'all Never fail to disappoint!!!
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by 0b1nna: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
*prison break* or *michael scoffield*

This is the art of tattooing your body (arms for guys and both arms & thighs for babes) with answers and either concealing them with your Lab coat, skirt or both. grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by MadCow1: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin

I dey come
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by OlowoB(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
I also remembered back then in medilag, they normally give us extra sheets if we needed more during exams. There was this particular gal who would demand for extra sheet and take the extra sheet back to the hostel after exams.

She would then write all the possible answers to the question for the exam she is to have tomorrow (she would have taken extra sheet on Monday in prep for Tuesday's exam). Once she enters the hall, she will just bring out the "extra sheet" with the possible answers to the likely questions of that day and put it on her table (the extra sheet would match with the exact same sheet she has just been given for that day)

My brother, fear gals when it comes to exam runs.

I rep medilag, 2005-2010 (pharmacy dept)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by daben1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Equado:
lol,you where lucky...something similar happened to me in my final year.
final year? Thank your stars u were not expelled, if it was my school ''KSU''...

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mine was in my Secondary school,SS1,I had thisPhysics exam,then I used Porpo calculator which is able to store Formulas,
An hour to the exam I was busy storing my formulas on the calculator,fast forward to the point I needed those formulas I tried putting on my calculator Gbam the thing no On,I just looked for a broomstick to push reset at the back of my calculator,forgetting pressing reset will wipe off my stored formulas,could remember I had a pass in pysics then.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by IYADARA(f): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Had dis asthmatic babe beside me.....she slumped and went out of breath on my paper and I even joined the class late.....I just sat cluesless for minute cos I no even know walhere to start sef

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by jaybee3(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Emperor100:
Writing a thick engineering course(Instrumentation) which I prepared well for. In an hour and some minutes I was already through. A nigga beside turn to me and begged me with a red eye that he is a carry over student and promised me 3K if I help me. The money entered me cos then even garri no dey. Buh I remember that wearing a gown is very easy in my school. Nigga never greeted me till I finish school.
Electrical engineering?

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by tellwisdom: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
angry
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Daizyyyy(f): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
I was once caught by my lecturer trying to write out a proof I wrote down in a piece of paper because I couldn't memorize it, I begged him to hide it in his pocket to avoid my HOD seeing the ''stuff'' and he gradually took it from me and put it in his pocket. I never looked that lecturer straight into the eyes till I graduated. embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by tellwisdom: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Equado:
Just sitting here at home remembering my university days,the good times,the bad times and the funny times. My mind strolled to 2012,I was in year 3 and was writing one of the toughest course for that semester(mathematical methods).The exam hall was well supervised,and you could hardly move your neck,well you know students,no matter how tight the supervising is,things would still happen.
The place I was sitted, we where exchanging question papers, after filling the back with answers. Less I forget,in front of me was this pretty girl,that was totally focussed in her work,she was solving like she was definitely gonna have atleast an A. She paid little or no attention to the papers that where being transferred around her.
I was to transfer my question paper to a friend in front of this 'pretty girl'. So I asked her to give me her question paper,so she can pass mine to my friend,she reluctantly agreed,she gave me hers and I gave her mine. While going through her paper,I noticed there was alot of writings on her paper,I read the writings and surprisingly it was a poem*lol*.
*Sitting here alone with my thoughts in the hall not knowing what to write,my heart keeps pounding bla bla bla* I laughed my ass out,it was something I can't forget in a hurry.
I apologise for the long write up and poor arrangement,but you guys should share your funny moments inside an exam hall.

Were angry....Bro, Did you graduate?? sad
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by orubebe1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by ramdris(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Forgetting how to even spell my name cos of tension. Thank God for the lady dat sat besides me , she was the one dat helped me out. However, i had an A in the paper.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
All I can remember was dt I don't talk to anyone in d hall afterall I'm an efiko ;DAll I can remember was dt I don't talk to anyone in d hall afterall I'm an efiko
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Well mine isnt really funny but den it was fun for i and emeka whom i always had to raise up my pinafor for so he cud dubb the obj answers from my yellow pawpaw laps were i wrote the expo grin back den in the hall for ss3 waec exam,.to God be the glory we both passed with good grades thanks to cheating wink

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
I get no xperience. I 've nt bn in an xaminatn hall
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by baybeeboi: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
i spent my time in decent schools, so no room for funny things/moments in exam halls.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dammytrager:
Was writing my last chemistry exam then in OAU predegree.

Immediately a lady opened her question papers lo and behold she burst into tears.

Another lady beside me screamed Blood of Jesus!!! when she saw hers.

Still in the same hall someone fainted.

I just sat where I was wondering if we're given different questions cos the questions I saw before me were as easy as calculus

grin
lol, chemistry, man's immortal enemy
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by U2ice(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kanyol:
I enjoy it when those 'forming chics' smile at me for help in the exam hall. Bitches!

Mehn I no de look dia face oo

I de kala tan...I no snd dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Final Year Student Of FUOYE, Ekiti Dies In An Accident (Graphic Photos) / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams / Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.