Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? (36714 Views)

Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by idris4eva(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
eyetee21:
mapoly shey...managerial accounting
yeap
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Stelvin101:
Hnd-2 Final and last paper, Auditing. normally I hate dis course with so much passion bcoz its love letter and very confusing so I jumped from chair to chair to complete my work after attempting 2 out of 4 question only for one of the invigilator to catch me n told me he won't take my script no mata wat or who begged him, that if I like lemme walk around the hall n copied, that I will not graduate and go for Nysc. Na me cucuma walka around n copy wella ooo. wen ppl r submitting on d table in front of him, he refused to collect my script so I asked a coursemate if ppl r submitting according to matric, he said no. i walked up to where he is sitting and dip my script inside, scattering d whole scripts on d table and said "find am" then ran out. he just looked at me bitting his finger. in the end, course I hardly have "C" I got "AA"
Lol.Are you sure you didn't watch dat from a movie? "The 3 I.diots" or so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
notformealone:
let me share this... in secondary school then... we were writing physics practical examination.... There was Samuel and Valentine.. Samuel was our school most brilliant student while Valentine was just a below average student. so naso exams start ooooo. Valentine was busy copying samuel unknown to Samuel I mean word for word copying oooo. like ten minutes to go Samuel just realized that valentine has been copying him all through the exams. my guys you have to come and see the way Samuel was crying begging valentine to cancel some of the things he copied .... that he should cancel small. my guys valentine no free oooo. I was just laughing behind.
Lol. Who wan fail?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by luchee(f): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
In my final year second semester, my project supervisor taught us two courses; measure theory and quantum mechanics (mat428 & mat432) and we wrote the exams on the same day. In the course of writing the first exam na so one kind hot piss just hold me. I couldn't write anything na so i just sit down dey look. I couldn't concentrate. I didn't know that my supervisor was watching me. I later asked for permission to go ease myself. As i come back na so my brain open and i was able to remember all that i read. I was even one of the first to finish. The second paper was kindda tough for me and the lecturer noticed it. The next thing he said was 'oluchi, do you want to go ease yourself again'? The whole class started laughing.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
qbd2:
Some years back, was writing gce. There was dis girl das was fornming s.u. Though I don't blame her for deciding to not partake in the expo thingy, but I think hers was too much considering d fact dat she wasn't that brilliant.
Anyways, she was angry and those carrying expo bsd her and whenevr d corrupt invigilator tackles her, shed say something like Jesus will do it for me. About just 45 mins from when d exam started, shed gone to submit. Turned out later that she forgot to write her name of her sheet. D invilato dat gat her in mind bs didtn really trouble himself calling her back, he just saidWill jesus write d name for her now?
Eyah. Church don mumu many people sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Chinuaj: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
During our SSCE,my guy carry expo enter hall oo.......after writing he submitted the expo with his original paper,when he realized it,he went back to the invilgilator and said...Ma,please i want to collect my expo back!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
luchee:
In my final year second semester, my project supervisor taught us two courses; measure theory and quantum mechanics (mat428 & mat432) and we wrote the exams on the same day. In the course of writing the first exam na so one kind hot piss just hold me. I couldn't write anything na so i just sit down dey look. I couldn't concentrate. I didn't know that my supervisor was watching me. I later asked for permission to go ease myself. As i come back na so my brain open and i was able to remember all that i read. I was even one of the first to finish. The second paper was kindda tough for me and the lecturer noticed it. The next thing he said was 'oluchi, do you want to go ease yourself again'? The whole class started laughing.
hahaha, dats funi.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by komek(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
One happened in my final year, i have always known this guy to be good at carrying "Chukuli". On these day, the examiner caught him and they were arguing about this EXPO. This examiner actually saw the expo with the guy but what actually amazed him was how my guy was able to do away with the expo before he got there. It was after the exam that the guy told us he swallowed the paper. What! i was so shocked that he could swallow a papper.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Charlesedet25(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
@malabites, class of?
peeparty:
Chai in my final exam it was crazy.A certain drunk lecturer gave us tough time,if u sit without writing=tear paper,you sneeze im go vex say na him u do am for=tears paper,you look ceiling him go say u write ekpo put der= tears paper.all this while we where writing I discovered that some of the big gehs in ma class we're d man been d use shine Kongo we're not in d exam hall.,

..fastward...pple bekame so afraid in the exam hall,the hall was silent as a grave yard. in know time i was done just for the fear of the unknown,in my mind i was like should i collect extra sheet or not.na so I waka majestically say mk I go pass am comot oo.as I just pass my sheet d man collect am tear talk say him never see me for him class.omo na so exam scara dat day oo.already malabite been don d para behind d we're waiting for who to strike first.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by DeKasablanca(f): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mine was during this ongoing waec. Ddnt happen to me sha. There's this girl that sits not to far from me. So wen dey brought d government expo, the answer to d 5 questions wer written nd d words 'pick any 2' wer written so we cld av different combinations. This girl wrote it d way it was written in d paper. Like, 'pick any 2' and proceeded to write all five answers
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by peeparty(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Charlesedet25:
@malabites, class of?
C/T 2010
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nicepoker(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
iyke926:
This ain't funny but I sat in an exam hall for 2hrs without writing sh-t. A babe sitting close to me told me to copy...I told her that them no dey copy MAT 201(Real analysis ). Later found a way to write sha...from the exam hall, I went to get high on Heneiken... Orijin Neva dey exist then.

Remembered entering exam hall with chips "expo" unto say na my first time my body dey shake like person wey get malaria. Omo, as time reach to remove my weapon of mass destruction. Na so the lecturer announced please if you know that you are with some missiles, u better come and submit it. For my mind I said dis lecturer dey try form Ban Ki Moon abi na Obama. Some notorious expo carriers stood up and submitted their missiles though they still have lots of chips on them..during that moment I kuku comot my thing put am for inside my answer booklet. As exam dey go, I was writing and my mind dey tell me.. why u carry that thing enter and u no come use am? As I flipped to the next page na so, fan blow my expo fly comot...
height of bad luck
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by PRODUTIM1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
A friend of mine had forgotten that d next paper was 2pm.He went 2 buy those groundnut inside nylon and sugar to soak gaari.On his way comin he was informed abt d paper so he hurried 2 d exam hall.As we started,d invigilator noticed some students funny movement at d back.My friend was asked 2 come 2 d front and emptied his pocket! My friend was so embarrassed 2 bring out d groundnut and sugar.He was like ground should open and swallow him. U can imagine d shame.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nicepoker(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
shamecurls:
A dude was caught with O.C Ababio chemistry textbook in 2000 Nov/ Dec WAEC examination and he got so confused to stand on the grounds that it was the breeze that blew it to his side.
the breeze na typhoon?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nicepoker(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
I was the most out. Standing student in my department. I was always standing outside during exams.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nicepoker(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
I was the most out. Standing student in my department. I was always standing outside during exams.,

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Emmanuel602(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Was writing my BCH221 when the lady directly behind me ( a microbiology student ) saw the question paper and soddenly became asthmatic and no inhaler was found in her bag outside the examhall. She had to be taken to the school clinic where she completed the exams .....
What actually amazed me was the fact that the invigilator who was her uncle kept on enphersizing that she was not asthmatic but didn't prepare for the exam..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by kazzonline: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
A whole lot of funny expereinces in exam hall, but the one i remb vividly was when we wia in ss3 sitting for waec inside a big hall, there was this very small and thin gurl during our biology exams decided to cheat from inside text book, na so she carry big modern biology enter exam hall, when invigilators were walking towards her, the funny lady decided to seat on it, the invigilator saw her but was just laughing to him self, he carefully walked past her to call other invigilators which they were all laughing at her from behind before she was apprehended,the funny part is that a very small tiny lady thinking she can use her ass to cover up a big mordern biology text book.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Equado:
it was "one" of the toughest, that's what I said. There was also quantum mechanics
Are you a physics graduate?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Lorax(f): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mine was when I wrote COS 101. The question was in a subjective form, and the last question is always on Algorithm and flow chart, funnily enough the question carries 15 marks. You will write the algorithm and draw the flowchart. Before the exam we were expecting to prepare a pseudo code and draw a flow chart. We learnt the whole questions in the text book, waiting to blast the exam. when it was time, the question was shared, guess what, we where asked to draw a flow chart for a pseudo code on programming, which was the most boring topic on COS 101. Well I had to draw the normal chart for the lecturer and write in the code.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by shudex: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
I was actually writing CRS wen my sit mate brought out a Bible. The looks on my face was enough to tell him to stop it cuz of abominable wrath he will incur upon himself.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Emdee590(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
chinex276:
Watching the invigilator's b.o.o.bs, then i had an erect!øn, nd i never knew she caught me, then i heard-"hey u stand up" na so i stand up my pr!c.k jus stand 4 my school uniform, chaii... Shame wan kill me dat day.
U dull gaaan why u get up sef . U for decline naa
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
my penis standa because of d memories of a girl I bleeped a day before DAT exammy penis standa because of d memories of a girl I bleeped a day before DAT exammy penis standa because of d memories of a girl I bleeped a day before DAT exam
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
neoapocalypse:
A funnier one happened in the University , it didn't happen to me though but I was in the hall when it happened.
It was in 300 level and we were having an agric extension exam ( can't remember which course exactly ) , I was seated next to this two very good friends , Tessy and Floxy , with an agric extension lecturer as the invigilator. The man was fondly Tiger cos he was known to always catch students in the hall and he never accepts apologies , if this man catches you in the exam hall for the smallest mistake the best you can hope for would be a semester rustication. Mid way into the exam Floxy asked Tessy for answers to questions 2a , 3a and 3c , while Tessy was telling her , Tiger heard them and snuck up to them , as Tessy was saying 2a is blah blah blah , 3a is blah , blah ,blah , the boy sitting opposite them looked up to see Tiger sneaking up behind , he was already too close to warn them so he stared straight at Tiger. Tessy noticed the boy's stare and made a sideward glance but noticed Tiger was already behind her and there was nothing she could do so she continued with what she was reciting , "3c is blah , blah blah" , at that moment Tiger grabbed her by the wrist and said ,"I've caught you today", Tessy said , "catch who ? who you think say you catch" , "but I saw you dictating the answers to your partner" replied Tiger , Tessy said she was just trying to remember what she had read and that she wasn't talking to anyone , Tiger kept on insisting that she was teaching her friend but she stuck to her story , after like 20mins of dragging the matter the man ( Tiger ) eventually decided to drop the matter and made to leave , na there film come start. As the man turned to go Tessy pulled the man back by his collar and locked his shirt saying , "sir you can not go like that , after destabilizing me and wasting my time , I can't remember anything again , you must put everything I have read back into my head , I can't fail this course because of you" , the man just kept saying , "e gba mi". It took the intervention of the HOD , course coordinator and exam coordinator to free Tiger from her grasp , eventually they had to give her extra 20 marks ( it was minuted on her answer booklet ) and 40 extra minutes before she let Tiger go. After that day Tiger never attempted to catch any student in exam hall again and Tessy became the star of the faculty. What surprises me the most is that Tessy was one of the quietest girls in the class. Na case of hunter becoming the hunted
lol, this Tessy, I would love to meet.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
Are you a physics graduate?
yels, applied geophysics though
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
DeKasablanca:
Mine was during this ongoing waec. Ddnt happen to me sha. There's this girl that sits not to far from me. So wen dey brought d government expo, the answer to d 5 questions wer written nd d words 'pick any 2' wer written so we cld av different combinations. This girl wrote it d way it was written in d paper. Like, 'pick any 2' and proceeded to write all five answers
lol, another case of examination "meningitis"
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Rhemmymatician(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
tunnary:

U were sleepin in d hall witout gettin caught?
Sleeping is not a crime now
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by kritikali(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Daizyyyy:
I was once caught by my lecturer trying to write out a proof I wrote down in a piece of paper because I couldn't memorize it, I begged him to hide it in his pocket to avoid my HOD seeing the ''stuff'' and he gradually took it from me and put it in his pocket. I never looked that lecturer straight into the eyes till I graduated. embarassed embarassed embarassed

U skipped the part whr he fcked u for helpin u kip d expo...

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Equado:
lol, this Tessy, I would love to meet.

You'll never believe she can do what she did , very quiet and reserved but the girl get mind. I know she lives on the island now and she's married
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bexson:
Eyah. Church don mumu many people sha.
Hmm, I don't think twas about dat, cos I do not intend offense to any religion by sharing dis story.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by sadissbala(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Equado:
Just sitting here at home remembering my university days,the good times,the bad times and the funny times. My mind strolled to 2012,I was in year 3 and was writing one of the toughest course for that semester(mathematical methods).The exam hall was well supervised,and you could hardly move your neck,well you know students,no matter how tight the supervising is,things would still happen.
The place I was sitted, we where exchanging question papers, after filling the back with answers. Less I forget,in front of me was this pretty girl,that was totally focussed in her work,she was solving like she was definitely gonna have atleast an A. She paid little or no attention to the papers that where being transferred around her.
I was to transfer my question paper to a friend in front of this 'pretty girl'. So I asked her to give me her question paper,so she can pass mine to my friend,she reluctantly agreed,she gave me hers and I gave her mine. While going through her paper,I noticed there was alot of writings on her paper,I read the writings and surprisingly it was a poem*lol*.
*Sitting here alone with my thoughts in the hall not knowing what to write,my heart keeps pounding bla bla bla* I laughed my ass out,it was something I can't forget in a hurry.
I apologise for the long write up and poor arrangement,but you guys should share your funny moments inside an exam hall.
during my waec a day to write maths one guy come with weed that we should go and smoke it in the night so that we can read for the whole night,so we later went and smoke that thing heavily guy immediately we come back to hostel and I claim my double bunk,I only open my eyes when some people stated submitting their papers,infact I run into the exam hall like say na hungry lion the pushu me.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by AleXis0r(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
SSCE.. We were writing Chemistry nd the supervisor never talked to us for any reason.. Then, my school's exam officer offered him the usual softdrinks we give to our invigilators..
After a while, this man left the hall with his drink at hand. He went under a tree which is about 150meters from the hall.. He sat there, sipping his drinks 4 at least 20mins.
We were relieved in d hall nd we did whateva we wanted.. So this girl came to my seat (I was always d only 1 on my seat), she began disturbing me 2 help her with answers [Oh, I was d HeadBoy], although I hadn't written anything to a reasonable length.. I kept quite, not paying attention to her, and busy looking at the supervisor far away (my seat was just by the window)...
Sudenly, a strong wind came from nowhere and directly towards the tree where d supervisor was.. The wind carried different sorts of dirts, papers,etc. The supervisor had a nice bath as I saw him covering his face with one hand, and his drink with the other..
I never made good use of that opportunity though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams / Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB / Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.