Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,717 members, 7,837,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (36371 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by dechandel(f): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Impossible
What's impossible here?
That guys cant resist hot chocolate or that they are no real boos?? grin

Are you snatchable?? grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
thank God ave got dates grin

I think the op is single!!!

will u be my val too?

#winks
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
dechandel:
What's impossible here?
That guys cant resist hot chocolate or that they are no real boos?? grin

Are you snatchable?? grin
That they are not real boos............

I am not wantable
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tymax(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

will u be my val too?

#winks
Only you wan get how many val? Share with other babes. Diariz love in shiaring.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

will u be my val too?

#winks
My smartphone is a jealous lover
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehe cheesy cheesy
Don't forget to share your testimony afterwards!!
wink sure will!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
My smartphone is a jealous lover
tarh!!!!

let me hook u up with my friend

twaci where are u?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tymax:

Only you wan get how many val? Share with other babes. Diariz love in shiaring.
am sharing one of them already

the other is a no go area
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by immortalvoices(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Febuary 14,....

Fe-buhari 14....

Fail-buhari 14... Nothing will make my val so sweet more to see this happen gringrin if you know what I mean!!!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

tarh!!!!

let me hook u up with my friend

twaci where are u?
Lmao............

PM me, I really need to know the person behind this moniker.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by TrishaP(f): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
No 8 will do.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by pasqal09: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
miztola:

Ofcourse,why do u think am asking
ok, i accept
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Dani4tech(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lmao..... Are we in same league?
ya o...#team press d hell out of the phone grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dani4tech:

ya o...#team press d hell out of the phone grin
Lmao............

That's a new relationship status

1 Like

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
oh......

That was before my phone accepted to date me.

HML grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
pasqal09:

ok, i accept
Bera.
When do we meet to plan our outing?? wink
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by simdam500(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
I have no idea what to do undecided
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by pasqal09: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
miztola:

Bera.
When do we meet to plan our outing?? wink
just tell me when and its a date
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lmao............

PM me, I really need to know the person behind this moniker.
he really wanna know!!!

am not her huh?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
diddydiva:

he really wanna know!!!

am not her huh?
I can't remember telling you the gender of the person that I am looking for
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
I can't remember telling you the gender of the person that I am looking for
let's forget it huh?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by MzQueen(f): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Things to do on valentine day if you are dating

1) buy condom- for protection, you know say konji is no respecter of anybody

2) buy another condom, incase the ministry is still moving

3) buy another another condom, so that the girl no go carry belle, we don't want to be singing "after nine months"

4) buy more condoms, if the girl na calabar girl, dem no dey tire atall atall.

5) buy more and more condoms, infact your house should be filled with condoms,

abeg no hide this post, this would help to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Love is sweet, but when the sweetness gets to the highest pinnacle it produces a result .

So protection is the best.

Tank U.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by MzQueen(f): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
cheesy
MuguliciousMUGU:
Things to do on valentine day if you are dating

1) buy condom- for protection, you know say konji is no respecter of anybody

2) buy another condom, incase the ministry is still moving

3) buy another another condom, so that the girl no go carry belle, we don't want to be singing "after nine months"

4) buy more condoms, if the girl na calabar girl, dem no dey tire atall atall.

5) buy more and more condoms, infact your house should be filled with condoms,

abeg no hide this post, this would help to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Love is sweet, but when the sweetness gets to the highest pinnacle it produces a result .

So protection is the best.

Tank U.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
BONUS, For those of us that are dating our smartphones, please make sure your battery doesn't run down.
Lmao am engaged here cheesy
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Creamychic(f): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
dechandel:
Go shopping

Paint your nails

Spend the day on Nairaland

If you cant stand the heat.. Snatch/seduce someone's Boo.. kiss kiss

Works for me!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 07, 2015
I will just sleep...no voting self since i no get girlfriend..., wink cheesy
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 4:54am On Feb 07, 2015
TrishaP:
No 8 will do.
Single
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 4:56am On Feb 07, 2015
simdam500:
I have no idea what to do undecided
Just fuel ur generator and watch Korean movies like city hunter.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 4:57am On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:

let's forget it huh?

Nah...... Ts important to me.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 4:58am On Feb 07, 2015
Creamychic:

Works for me!
Which one?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 4:59am On Feb 07, 2015
tebirim:
I will just sleep...no voting self since i no get girlfriend..., wink cheesy
Should I help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.