Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,392 members, 7,839,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (36390 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by kenwins(f): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Alberto2k, Awwal339, Skimpledawg, Suxxman and RotrEmmanuel, what are your plans for val day?

As for standd and olashas, i bet they have a planned date already.

As for me, sad ;( even if im broke, i really wish a miracle wld happen so i wouldnt have to change my plans of goin to visit the special kids @ Eruobodo home of the special children in Ijebu Ode. Truth be told I miss them. And my grandma, yes, she'd get a gift frm me.

1 Like

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by RotrEmmanuel: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
kenwins:
Alberto2k, Awwal339, Skimpledawg, Suxxman and RotrEmmanuel, what are your plans for val day?

As for me, sad ;( even if im broke, i really wish a miracle wld happen so i wouldnt have to change my plans of goin to visit the special kids @ Eruobodo home of the special children in Ijebu Ode. Truth be told I miss them. And my grandma, yes, she'd get a gift frm me.
certainly I will chill out with my homies; TAN.
Lots of olosho will show the background.
Val gifts are already packaged. cheesy
14th it's gonna be another big day for #TeamGEJ cool
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by paronic: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Jasperwhizz(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
buygala:
1- Buy a girl from konga or Olx, and enjoy embarassed

2- Guys, get a jar of vaseline and
self-service thyself into a coma .... Then smoke wet weed and watch Titanic five times undecided

For girls....Try out lesbianism with
your roommate, sister, or your pastor's
wife....... Variety is the spice of life, you
know grin

Also keep many Santana nylons by your side, in case your condoms fail u.... HE WHO FUCCKKS LIKE A COWARD WILL LIVE TO FUCCK ANOTHER DAY cry

sexual immorality is sin And there are many consequences attached to it 2Peter 2:6-18
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Jasperwhizz(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Things to do on valentine day if you are dating

1) buy condom- for protection, you know say konji is no respecter of anybody

2) buy another condom, incase the ministry is still moving

3) buy another another condom, so that the girl no go carry belle, we don't want to be singing "after nine months"

4) buy more condoms, if the girl na calabar girl, dem no dey tire atall atall.

5) buy more and more condoms, infact your house should be filled with condoms,

abeg no hide this post, this would help to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Love is sweet, but when the sweetness gets to the highest pinnacle it produces a result .

So protection is the best.

Tank U.
sexual immorality is sin 2Peter 2:6-18
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Things to do on valentine day if you are dating

1) buy condom- for protection, you know say konji is no respecter of anybody

2) buy another condom, incase the ministry is still moving

3) buy another another condom, so that the girl no go carry belle, we don't want to be singing "after nine months"

4) buy more condoms, if the girl na calabar girl, dem no dey tire atall atall.

5) buy more and more condoms, infact your house should be filled with condoms,

abeg no hide this post, this would help to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Love is sweet, but when the sweetness gets to the highest pinnacle it produces a result .

So protection is the best.

Tank U.
U're truly as silly as ur user name,where on earth did u have a proof that "calabar girls no dey tire at all at all"? Pots kelling kettle black.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
at where?
Chennai, Indiasmiley sorry to disappoint o!!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by kenwins(f): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
certainly I will chill out with my homies; TAN.
Lots of olosho will show the background.
Val gifts are already packaged. cheesy
14th it's gonna be another big day for #TeamGEJ cool

sha don't forget to be a gift to the world(nxt yr RI theme) since u ought to engage rotary to change lives(last yr's RI theme) and d@ way, u'l light up rotary(this yr's RI theme).

Enjoy!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by RotrEmmanuel: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
kenwins:

sha don't forget to be a gift to the world(nxt yr RI theme) since u ought to engage rotary to change lives(last yr's RI theme) and d@ way, u'l light up rotary(this yr's RI theme).

Enjoy!
Thanks dear cool
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
mezay:
Chennai, Indiasmiley sorry to disappoint o!!
lolz,disappoint who?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sarimah:
u really wanna see me huh?
Yea rilli wanna mee you!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Charlieabc(m): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
busy making my silent money as usual
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by olashas(f): 3:59am On Feb 12, 2015
Standd!! kiss Where are you o?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by olashas(f): 4:01am On Feb 12, 2015
kenwins:

grin grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Skimpledawg(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote
author=kenwins post=30634959]Alberto2k, Awwal339, Skimpledawg, Suxxman
and RotrEmmanuel, what are your plans for val day?

As for me, sad ;( even if im broke, i really wish a miracle wld happen so
i wouldnt have to change my plans of goin to visit the special kids @
Eruobodo home of the special children in Ijebu Ode. Truth be told I miss
them. And my grandma, yes, she'd get a gift frm me. [/quote]
got a date wid Olashas! Tho she is yet to gimme a feedback!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
kenwins:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by olashas(f): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Skimpledawg:

got a date wid Olashas! Tho she is yet to gimme a feedback!
Better start calling 'option B' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Skimpledawg(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
olashas:

Better start calling 'option B' grin grin
u had beta consida coz ai gat no oda options apart 4rm a.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Pepsi7: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
If you know you are interested in joining the pepsi football academy Kindly contact us with this number 08102873470
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by kenwins(f): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=Skimpledawg post=30673147]
u had beta consida coz ai gat no oda options apart 4rm a.[/quote
cheesy piece of advice.....der is stil tym ooo....start avin second plan nw oo... D olashas n standd i knw wont betray demslves..lol.
Where is albert sef..... Alberto2k!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Skimpledawg(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=kenwins post=30691966][/quote]
no time nau.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam / Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.