Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,502 members, 7,840,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (36394 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Sarimah(f): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
shockedshockedshocked

You mean say door dey open?
temporary grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

you know say konji na the problem, no time.

like seriously?? A fine girl like you suppose to be with a prince from england on valentine day, don't worry, if you are my girl, i will take you round my farm. As the current minister of women affairs i must you are 100% beautiful.
Hian..... Nah unah dey give beautiful girls high hope
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
4wding my CV asaply
Sarimah:
temporary grin
grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by mencade4: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
On pc or smartphone?
pc na
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Sarimah(f): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
4wding my CV asaplygrin
u never start grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by jmoore(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Fair enough but you will vote that day sha?
I am not impressed with the two leading candidates. so no voting.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
MzNelly:
embarassed embarassed
Type something.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dani4tech:
..Just love the BONUS part cool
Lmao..... Are we in same league?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
olakumby:
I just really hate this val day angry
Ayya....... Why nah?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
pasqal09:
So everyone's now claiming not to have a partner abi?
What of you?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
dechandel:
Go shopping

Paint your nails

Spend the day on Nairaland

If you cant stand the heat.. Snatch/seduce someone's Boo.. kiss kiss
Real Boos are not snatchable nah.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Global Music concert for me
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Global Music concert for me cool
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Global Music concert for me cool cool
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Type something.

It's just another day; it's not a big deal.

I've been alone from Feb. 1-13; I/Anyone can make it through Feb. 14.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
pasqal09:
So everyone's now claiming not to have a partner abi?
Will u be my val?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by pasqal09: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
miztola:

Will u be my val?
If I say yes, hope you'll take me out?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
MzNelly:

It's just another day; it's not a big deal.

I've been alone from Feb. 1-13; I/Anyone can make it through Feb. 14.
Yea.... But that day is kinda special
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by dechandel(f): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Real Boos are not snatchable nah.
I've seen 'Real Boos' with diamonds but still get snatched by bronze grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
pasqal09:

If I say yes, hope you'll take me out?
Ofcourse,why do u think am asking
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Yea.... But that day is kinda special

Aww.....and you're single? cry Sad
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Mprex(f): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
dnt hav a pvc! None of these presidential aspirants r worth voting for
i love you a million more times for this post. I mean, i wont be caught dead @ any of those damned voting polls but we know who the winner is sha
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mprex:

i love you a million more times for this post. I mean, i wont be caught dead @ any of those damned voting polls but we know who the winner is sha
abi. I just smh at all dese youths bein used as rally agents who r givn tshirts and 500naira. Dey really don't hav integrity at all. Well on dat feb 14th, I would just go and put a smile on sum1's face and show love. Not waste my day standn unda d sun votin for corruption when dr r berra tinz to do
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by PussySandie(f): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Things to do on valentine day if you are dating

1) buy condom- for protection, you know say konji is no respecter of anybody

2) buy another condom, incase the ministry is still moving

3) buy another another condom, so that the girl no go carry belle, we don't want to be singing "after nine months"

4) buy more condoms, if the girl na calabar girl, dem no dey tire atall atall.

5) buy more and more condoms, infact your house should be filled with condoms,

abeg no hide this post, this would help to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Love is sweet, but when the sweetness gets to the highest pinnacle it produces a result .

So protection is the best.

Tank U.
Smh undecided
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
dechandel:
I've seen 'Real Boos' with diamonds but still get snatched by bronze grin
Impossible
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Aww.....and you're single? cry Sad
Nah so I tell you?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nah so I tell you?

Na so your siggy tell me grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Na so your siggy tell me grin
oh......

That was before my phone accepted to date me.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Things to do on valentine day if you are dating

1) buy condom- for protection, you know say konji is no respecter of anybody

2) buy another condom, incase the ministry is still moving

3) buy another another condom, so that the girl no go carry belle, we don't want to be singing "after nine months"

4) buy more condoms, if the girl na calabar girl, dem no dey tire atall atall.

5) buy more and more condoms, infact your house should be filled with condoms,

abeg no hide this post, this would help to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Love is sweet, but when the sweetness gets to the highest pinnacle it produces a result .

So protection is the best.

Tank U.
this is funny grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
dechandel:
Go shopping

Paint your nails

Spend the day on Nairaland

If you cant stand the heat.. Snatch/seduce someone's Boo.. kiss kiss
That is some plan! on it cheesy
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by dechandel(f): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
That is some plan! on it cheesy
Hehehe cheesy cheesy
Don't forget to share your testimony afterwards!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.