Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (36393 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Bitojoe(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Fair enough but you will vote that day sha?

no more election this February
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Twaci(f): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

tarh!!!!

let me hook u up with my friend

twaci where are u?
Hello diva! Miss me? *cracks ma chakabula* oya, who bin dey find me?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by danbrowndmf(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
MzNelly:

No. embarassed
i dnt understnd ur answer.u dnt hv a bf? Yes or No
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Twaci:
Hello diva! Miss me? *cracks ma chakabula* oya, who bin dey find me?
hi!!!

where have u been?

I missed you so much
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by dechandel(f): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
u gah me laughn real hard...cheesy bad girl! are u d bad girl jesse jagz sang about?
Lmao!!! cheesy

Na me be the video vixen wey dey the music sef grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Euckybaby(f): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=MuguliciousMUGU post=30479289]Things to do on valentine day if you are dating

4) buy more condoms, if the girl na calabar girl, dem no dey tire atall atall.

what is it with calabar girl? na only calabar girl no dey tire? abi others no dy tire too
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Twaci(f): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

hi!!!

where have u been?

I missed you so much
Tosyne2much and I went on our honeymoon.....did I tell u we just got married? Well, anywayz, saw ur Rodriguez there sha. He was crying like a child when I said I do. Enough about me, how's ur val preparations going? U don catch ur own fish?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmoore:
Go to my office and work as usual.

Thnx jare, I dey go work... grin grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Dammyjohn(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
dnt hav a pvc! None of these presidential aspirants r worth voting for
Except GEJ!And please,make sure you get your PVC to vote President GEJ.PVCs are very much available now.I got mine this week on Monday.So,get yours.

1 Like

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by kannymoore(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
mencade4:
play fifa 15.....from morning to night

lol...
Not a bad idea @ all.

You live in lagos...make i see if i fit dust my ps3 pad and waka come your end for marathon fifa15 tappings.... grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by danbrowndmf(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
dechandel:
Lmao!!! cheesy

Na me be the video vixen wey dey the music sef grin
in jesse's voice "hmmm so ur sweeter dan weafer(igbo)"

ha like bad girls oh,oya come snatch me oh
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Twaci:
Tosyne2much and I went on our honeymoon.....did I tell u we just got married? Well, anywayz, saw ur Rodriguez there sha. He was crying like a child when I said I do. Enough about me, how's ur val preparations going? U don catch ur own fish?
Tosyne wouldn't try such a thing.

as for val?

ave got fishes

#winks
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
bayocanny:

Guy u dey take matter serious, the guy dey joke ni nah
Abeg cool your temper
wait i am coming......

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
crowns2:
I would get me some chicken sharwama with a packet of juice. Take it home eat and watch a movie. I will be having a good sleep afterwards.

No bf
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by TheFury: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Will be reading.....either "John le Carre's " Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" or Lee Child's "The Killing Floor".
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by lordraiden(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
mencade4:
play fifa 15.....from morning to night
i follow for dat probably add mission games
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Twaci(f): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

Tosyne wouldn't try such a thing.

as for val?

ave got fishes

#winks
Ehen? Tell me sontin! Omo, we don hammer be that na!

As for tosyne, didn't know he would even try such and that I would even gree sef. But when the dude come offer to buy me an island in Rio, I gat to bow!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Humblebloke(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chop enough banku!!!....

Nd get some .sleep
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by tosyne2much(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Twaci:
Tosyne2.much and I went on our honeymoon.....did I tell u we just got married? Well, anywayz, saw ur Rodriguez there sha. He was crying like a child when I said I do. Enough about me, how's ur val preparations going? U don catch ur own fish?
hehehehehehe grin

**Mouth sealed **
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by TheFury: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=lordraiden post=30628812]i follow for dat probably add mission games[/quote

Metal Gear Solid and I am Game!!!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Twaci:
Ehen? Tell me sontin! Omo, we don hammer be that na!

As for tosyne, didn't know he would even try such and that I would even gree sef. But when the dude come offer to buy me an island in Rio, I gat to bow!
did I hear u say 'we'

hell noooooooo

my dates are for me alone
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i dnt understnd ur answer.u dnt hv a bf? Yes or No

No nau. undecided
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Twaci(f): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

did I hear u say 'we'

hell noooooooo

my dates are for me alone
Plzzzzz! No bring that leg come oh! U no fit to tell me that!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Twaci:
I won't tell you my new dates so u won't snatch them again.

Valentine dates snatcher!!!

tongue
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by lordraiden(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=TheFury post=30628949][/quote]metal gear solid v,i guess n i am game?is it d name of a game
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
hehehehehehe grin

**Mouth sealed **
so it's true!!!

you broke my heart

I won't forgive you for this!!!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by TheFury: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
lordraiden:
metal gear solid v,i guess n i am game?is it d name of a game

Naaa......I meant I am game assin I am up for it.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Twaci(f): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

I won't tell you my new dates so u won't snatch them again.

Valentine dates snatcher!!!

tongue
Ewo! Abeg oh! No F me up now! I don already do ma val hair oh!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by kannymoore(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Twaci:

hey twaci..
Just saw the flaming angel pix in your profile and loved it to bits.

Are you art inclined by anyway?

Just sent you a pm only moments ago,,,(so totally unlike me sha *covers face*)... Hope you'd be nice to "retaliate" in like manner. Lol.

Shet. Too much info on the thread...apologies to everyone.

Lemme do a moonwalk instead.

grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by lordraiden(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
TheFury:

Naaa......I meant I am game assin I am up for it.
lol,enjy ur val wit fifa15 yl i murder niggaz in homefront pc game
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Twaci:
Ewo! Abeg oh! No F me up now! I don already do ma val hair oh!
fight?

Nooooooo I will do no such thing.

thank God I still have naij boy and others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.