Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC (22637 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meetingwith INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Since they've been bribed by jonathan. Rubbish government rubbishing democracy anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by KwoiZabo(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
APC want 12 to be greater than 17

1 Like

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by oba2flex(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
.....and they are gradually succeeding. Yeye party full of rogues. PDP(People Deceive People)
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
pdp underground plots are unveiling itselves gradually
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by notoriousbabe: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good
Majority carries the vote.
PDP is not even pushing for poll shift.
PDP not pushing for poll shift?did you read the post at all?
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by mrking3(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ok
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by safarigirl(f): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
That security threat that they are trying to avoid will meet them if the elections are postponed

What the hell do security operatives mean by 'they won't be available', what will tgey be doing? Drinking tea with Shekarau abi wetin?

They must tell us why they won't be available, I've never heard such idiocy.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Opinedecandid(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
INEC, announce postponement, asap!
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by zicky(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
March On Buhari
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by hansad: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yes, poll shift to enable Jega tell Nigerians about the exact academic qualification of Buhari. Poll shift to enable INEC distribute PVC to voters.

Buhari cannot continue to be allowed to take Nigerians for being foolish; Buhari is believed to have joined the army without requisite qualification.

Buhari voted against a Nigerian being Secretary of OAU when Buhari was Head-of-State, but instead voted for a fellow Fulani from Niger Republic.

4 Likes

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by edygistvilla(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Postponement of elections further exposes the PDP led government cluelessness and failure

Sai APC!
Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Edunwa302(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
eheh where r dose APC e-warriors d floor is open

1 Like

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by abraka00(f): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Elections should be postponed

1 Like

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Ilekeh(f): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[b] * Who, in 2003, said Muslims should only vote for Muslims? Buhari. Isn't that playing the RELIGIOUS card?

*Which tribe was the first to stone Jonathan? Buhari's Hausa/Fulani stock. Isn't that playing the ETHNIC/TRIBAL card?

*Which region shielded the Boko Haram sect in its early days (way before GEJ became president)? Buhari's Hausa/Fulani stock.

*Which region ,spurred on by GMB's inciting comments, targeted South-Easterners during the 2011 post-election violence? The North. Isn't that anti-nationalistic?

*Which region benefits more from the unfair quota system? Buhari's Fulani/Hausa stock.

Need I go on? We the youths of this era aren't apolitical like the youths of the previous one. We don't have short memories. We've experienced and read their well-documented evil deeds and we, collectively, reject them.

THEY RULED OVER MY GRANDPA, HE RECOUNTED THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

THEY RULED OVER MY DAD, HE RECOUNTED THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

BUT I'LL RECOUNT AND MAGNIFY THEIR EVIL DEEDS SO THEY CAN'T RULE OVER ME.

The internet and PVC are my tools - I'll my part. Want to join me? Take my hand. [/b]

So Buhari controls the fulani?

Same way GEJ controls Niger delta?
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by SeverusSnape(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
notoriousbabe:
PDP not pushing for poll shift?did you read the post at all?
Yes, I did.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Champion01(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
No mata hw fast u run away frm ur defeat, GMB will catch u up nd send u back to Otuoke.

#SaiBuhari.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by baby124: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
excell12go:
And some mofos will keep saying GEJ is responsible for the poll shift. 17 out of 28 political parties
called for the shift...that's about 61%.
Remember GEJ let us know that 11 can be greater than 17

1 Like

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by mohammedmagnus: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
VALENTINE's DAY MASSACRE
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Akshow: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
The principal motives for the postponement
of the election by the PDP cabals and the
viruses within the presidency is to oust out
Jega whose tenure expires in a months
time,so that they ll put their own machinery
as the INEC boss cos Jega to them is anti-
PDP because he sets measures in place that
ll give little or no room to rigging.All those
holding Nigeria to ransome ll soon die a
disastrous death! It is decreed and it shall
come to pass IJN.Amen
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Zakkyoz: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
the end will justify the means. pdp has succeeded in their shameful act through other mushroom parties.

Buhari will match unto march to claim his victory.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by thewarrior72: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
jayfolarin:

pdp (I won't dignify that criminal association with capital letters) is not pushing for poll shift indeed.

No matter what happens, BUHARI is nigeria's president come may29. Of that I am sure!
Slave!! Buhari can only be president of sambisa caliphate, Daura village & of course your family, not this present Nigeria.........slowpoke shocked tongue

3 Likes

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by OLUJAY4REAL: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
benuejosh:
we will take to the street if elections are postponed.
Who is we? Answer your own name. The street one will always want to be on the street @ his/her own risk!

1 Like

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by abagnalie: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
elections must hold

and buhnari will win

and come MAY,29he will be sworn in

1 Like

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by toyinjimoh(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why are they agitating for postponement of election if they don't have interior motive. Can we ever get things right in dis country..i weep for dis country
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by richidinho(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
synergycom19:
All are pdp inclined parties,working together for good of GEJ,all it's the Handwork of GEJ. After his security Adviser was the first to start the matter,remember he avoided PDP primaries,now he wants to do the same with the elections.GOD pass them all.

Bros ur blood dey hot oooo

Why nt hug a nearby transformer

U no get money u wnt contest election na by force? U can pay more those party I mean all 26 parties will Wrk for u

1 Like

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by synergycom19: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
They should shift it ooo,GEJ needs more time to visits all the churches
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by zizibabe1(f): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
;
SeverusSnape:

When will you stop talking from your Anus

grin grin grin you just stole my favourite expression for describing idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by notoriousbabe: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, I did.
I don't thnk so,now go through it again
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ironical...
Very sure that most of these parties cannot even produc e a councillor
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Nicepoker(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
gebest:
Whether they postponed the election by 12 months GMB will still win.
in ur dream.

1 Like

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Nicepoker(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
coolhamid:
You mean 17 political parties acting as proxies for PDP??
Postponement or No postponement, It's obvious that Nigerians wants change ...

#SayNoToStealingIsNotCorruption
u mean negative change? He goat

1 Like

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by ogunniyi2: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
excell12go:
And some mofos will keep saying GEJ is responsible for the poll shift. 17 out of 28 political parties
called for the shift...that's about 61%.
21billion is working!but will not succeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Crude Oil Swaps, OPAS Stalled NNPC Refinery Operations / Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowos (Photo) / Lagos State Bans LAGBUS Buses From Operating In BRT Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.