Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC (22641 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meetingwith INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by emiye(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
byrron:

i can see the level of your rationality along with your bitter mindset and frustrations which are not my making and for that reason i give up on you.
your premises is so faulty and it defiles logic and common sense.

INEC should get it right this time around and if election was as simplistic as u said then there wont be complaints after the election of which some of this problems are manpower related. it is not rocket science yet we get it wrong because of ideologies like yours with unserious attitude towards getting things done properly.

You appear to me like the type of people that conducted the ill fated immigration test, that is exactly what you want INEC to do not minding the genuine concerns emanating from all quarters.

http://thestreetjournal.org/2015/02/pvc-crisis-millions-to-be-disenfranchised-as-inec-appears-ill-prepared-for-elections/

read again and again, this are the realities on ground.

INEC conducted elections in just 2 states and their were myriads of problems associated with INEC and this same INEC is about to conduct an election for 36 states without correcting the anomalies from the previous elections which are still very glaring as of today yet pseudo-educated goons like you with subjective orientation still don't see any wrong with the level of INEC preparedness for this election?

you are not interested with the legitimate complaint people are making about their names not being in inec register and their inabilities to get their pvcs despite their effort and you are here posting brainless comments as a response to my very simple question to u?

Im asking you again and pls don't dodge these questions for the 3rd time, if inec should postpone the election to a later date, wont u still vote for the candidate you would have voted if the election had taken place on the 14 of February?

secondly, which is more paramount to you- to postpone the election for inec to get its act together and ensure that every eligible voter got their pvc's so that no one get disenfranchised or to go along with the elections as scheduled and ignore all legitimate outcry by those who will be disenfranchised along with the shoddy preparations?

your honest and rational response is highly needed or u are at liberty again to spew crap and dance around the question as usual.

pls, purge urself of every subjective tendencies before responding.
It seems i am wasting my time with you, i have given you figures, facts and you are still talking fiction, you are even accusing me of subjectivity lipsrsealed Get lost.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
emiye:

[s]It seems i am wasting my time with you, i have given you figures, facts and you are still talking fiction, you are even accusing me of subjectivity lipsrsealed Get lost.[/s]

if those craps u have been spewing are what u call facts and figures then u must be very pathetic and vulnerable.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by bheemz(f): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dos parties dat support d postponement ti gba bode...
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by ifycoly: 5:55am On Feb 08, 2015
If you have collected ur PVC click like if you have not click share
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by ddeola: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2015
Some political parties are NOT better than agbero association
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by zikiziki(f): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2015
benuejosh:
we will take to the street if elections are postponed.
Bleep you lawless citizen
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by benuejosh: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2015
zikiziki:
Bleep you lawless citizen
little wonder you are obessed with ignorance.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by watered(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
priestken1:
I sense conspiracy among the 17 parties all thanks to PDP,anyway weather they like it or not d election must take place,this question goes to the PDP supporters who want d election to be postpone: were in the world have u seen or heard that presidential election is postponed?
We seeing it first in Nigeria grin
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by excell12go(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
BodyKiss:

Use your head, there's brain inside

I think the neuronal circuit in your brain is distorted. slowpoke.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by mikkyword(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2015
safarigirl:
That security threat that they are trying to avoid will meet them if the elections are postponed

What the hell do security operatives mean by 'they won't be available', what will tgey be doing? Drinking tea with Shekarau abi wetin?

They must tell us why they won't be available, I've never heard such idiocy.

the fight against terrorism in NIGERIA is a remote controlled war. It is the reason Why the Nigerian army, Navy and even Air force can not contain them. have you asked yourself this question "Why is it that the Nigerian security forces are always at the defensive and not the offensive"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jumbo Pay: Emeka Anyaoku’s ‘atomic Bomb’ / Ex-Kano Deputy Governor, Other Top Kwankwaso Loyalists Rejoin APC / SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.