Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC (22640 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meetingwith INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by jorlons(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehe....Come on!
go and join the cows at Buhari's farm and become Cow 151. grin
Guy, you're talking like Buhari. HEhehehe.

O boy you nor ghe level. Na heavy legbere you be. I nor go follow your marra up this evening better gist full NL for me to follow. Buh you fit still they fool urself dey quote me sha. No level for you.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by wazobiaN9(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Good
Majority carries the vote.
PDP is not even pushing for poll shift.

na so u dey gullible reach

anything dem throw u dey chop

pdp has been castigating Jega for not cooperating with dr poll shift agenda for several days.

FFK ate plenty Okupe indomie and started vomiting dat crap and u dey chop d crap as well!!!

Na wa for u o
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by melvin0004(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
jorlons:
The lootocratic dicktator GEJ is slowly getting his way. One thing he fails to realise is that after the six weeks he would have confirmed to Nigeria what a total failure he is. Watch out they'll regret ever pushing for a shift in the polls. GMB will win any day any time nuff said.
dream on bro
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Just in my house siping kunu wit agege bread....."since dem mama born dem dem neva sabi...since dem mama born dem dem neva sabi....since dem mama born dem dem neva sabi oooooo PDP show dem d wayyyyyyyy" grin kiss tongue
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by SeverusSnape(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
jorlons:

O boy you nor ghe level. Na heavy legbere you be. I nor go follow your marra up this evening better gist full NL for me to follow. Buh you fit still they fool urself dey quote me sha. No level for you.
Hehehehehehehe....Go and meet your fellow almajiri who are protesting the postponement instead of wasting your time here.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by jorlons(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
melvin0004:
dream on bro
Boy No level for you. Move ahead
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by jojoki: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Parties of no recognition before 2015 are urging INEC to postponed election. Hypocrites every where.

lets have This election and move on with our lifes.

cowards pig the pigs and co calling extension of date.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by shizzle11(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
so now that elections has been postponed, we are waiting for amaeshit the parrot-driver to stage a protest as he blabbed he would do
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by mount1ng(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
The poisonous kite of postponement. Started in the UK actualised Nigeria. The next kite? Jega resign or suspended. The theatre is Nigeria, actors; selfish enemies of progress. Viewers: dorsal citizens of Nigeria.
Laughing in my language. grin
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by emiye(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
i thought INEC has deregistered all these mushroom nuisance parties, they are wasting space on INEC paper, govt must stop funding parties as a disincentive for NFA(no future ambition) parties. INEC can not afford to listen to parties that does not have a Councillor to their name.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
WHATS THE NOISE ALL ABOUT?

YOU GUYS WANT INEC TO CONDUCT AN ELECTION WHEN IT HAS FAILED IN PROVIDING ALL ELIGIBLE REGISTERED VOTERS WITH THEIR PVC's?

SO SOME OF YOU ARE WILLING TO DISFRANCHISE SOME NIGERIANS WHO ARE YET TO GET THERE PVC's FROM INEC, IS THAT NOT THE BEGINNING OF RIGGING OF THE ELECTION?

WILL POSTPONING THE ELECTIONS IN OTHER FOR INEC TO DO THE NEEDFUL BE A WRONG IDEA?

EVEN IF THE ELECTION IS POSTPONED TILL DECEMBER, IS IT NOT THE SAME VOTERS THAT WILL VOTE FOR THEIR VARIOUS CHOICE OF CANDIDATES OR WILL POSTPONING THE ELECTIONS REDUCE OR INCREASE THE VOTERS FOR VARIOUS PARTIES?

LOTS OF YOU HERE REALLY DON'T MAKE SENSE ANYMORE?

EVERY REGISTERED VOTER MUST HAVE THEIR PVC's, THAT IS EQUITY FOR U AND THAT IS JUSTICE.

WHAT STOPPED INEC FROM ISSUING PVC's 2 YEARS AGO?

I PUT THE BLAME FOR NON DISTRIBUTION OF PVC's ON INEC AND THEY SHOULD BE COMPELLED TO DO THE NEEDFUL.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by coolhamid(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nicepoker:
u mean negative change? He goat

Your father He goat
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Step84(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=jayfolarin post=30515636]

pdp (I won't dignify that criminal association with capital letters) is not pushing for poll shift indeed.

No matter what happens, BUHARI is nigeria's president come may29. Of that I am sure![/quote
Buhari cannever be president of Nigeria
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Francon(f): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hello!Pls kindly like my picture on this link to make us win a sum! I Want to start up an initiative with it! https://www.facebook.com/GIGMOTORS/photos/a.217928821606202.55697.217054755026942/840441626021582/?type=1&theater!ThanksGod bless u all
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by emiye(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
byrron:
WHATS THE NOISE ALL ABOUT?

YOU GUYS WANT INEC TO CONDUCT AN ELECTION WHEN IT HAS FAILED IN PROVIDING ALL ELIGIBLE REGISTERED VOTERS WITH THEIR PVC's?

SO SOME OF YOU ARE WILLING TO DISFRANCHISE SOME NIGERIANS WHO ARE YET TO GET THERE PVC's FROM INEC, IS THAT NOT THE BEGINNING OF RIGGING OF THE ELECTION?

WILL POSTPONING THE ELECTIONS IN OTHER FOR INEC TO DO THE NEEDFUL BE A WRONG IDEA?

EVEN IF THE ELECTION IS POSTPONED TILL DECEMBER, IS IT NOT THE SAME VOTERS THAT WILL VOTE FOR THEIR VARIOUS CHOICE OF CANDIDATES OR WILL POSTPONING THE ELECTIONS REDUCE OR INCREASE THE VOTERS FOR VARIOUS PARTIES?

LOTS OF YOU HERE REALLY DON'T MAKE SENSE ANYMORE?

EVERY REGISTERED VOTER MUST HAVE THEIR PVC's, THAT IS EQUITY FOR U AND THAT IS JUSTICE.

WHAT STOPPED INEC FROM ISSUING PVC's 2 YEARS AGO?

I PUT THE BLAME FOR NON DISTRIBUTION OF PVC's ON INEC AND THEY SHOULD BE COMPELLED TO DO THE NEEDFUL.

Stop posting nonsense .

close to 90% of the PVCs were from registration in 2011. From 2011 to 2015, there are four years in between, and within that period lots of Nigerian adults running in to millions have died, many have left the country, many have left their former location where they registered and have refused to apply for card transfer to new location, many are simply disenchanted with the electoral process and care less about collecting PVCs, there are too many INEC independent variables as to why cards are not collected. INEC has distributed over 70% of cards, and distribution is ongoing.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by madjune(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[b] * Who, in 2003, said Muslims should only vote for Muslims? Buhari. Isn't that playing the RELIGIOUS card?

*Which tribe was the first to stone Jonathan? Buhari's Hausa/Fulani stock. Isn't that playing the ETHNIC/TRIBAL card?

*Which region shielded the Boko Haram sect in its early days (way before GEJ became president)? Buhari's Hausa/Fulani stock.

*Which region ,spurred on by GMB's inciting comments, targeted South-Easterners during the 2011 post-election violence? The North. Isn't that anti-nationalistic?

*Which region benefits more from the unfair quota system? Buhari's Fulani/Hausa stock.

Need I go on? We the youths of this era aren't apolitical like the youths of the previous one. We don't have short memories. We've experienced and read their well-documented evil deeds and we, collectively, reject them.

THEY RULED OVER MY GRANDPA, HE RECOUNTED THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

THEY RULED OVER MY DAD, HE RECOUNTED THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

BUT I'LL RECOUNT AND MAGNIFY THEIR EVIL DEEDS SO THEY CAN'T RULE OVER ME.

The internet and PVC are my tools - I'll my part. Want to join me? Take my hand. [/b]

How old are you?
What and what do you know about Nigeria's history?
Don't let religious fanatism blind you.

How much is the naira to a dollar now?
Do you care to know how much it might be in the next 4yrs?
Don't box yourself with religious knowledge and phobia.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Uncletony(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
jayfolarin:

pdp (I won't dignify that criminal association with capital letters) is not pushing for poll shift indeed.

No matter what happens, BUHARI is nigeria's president come may29. Of that I am sure!

& if he is not!..u will set ursef ablaze hun?!
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Step84(m): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
BodyKiss:

Use your head, there's brain inside
Yours is not working at all! dullard
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
21 RECs are against any plans to postpone the polls.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
emiye:

Stop posting nonsense .

close to 90% of the PVCs were from registration in 2011. From 2011 to 2015, there are four years in between, and within that period lots of Nigerian adults running in to millions have died, many have left the country, many have left their former location where they registered and have refused to apply for card transfer to new location, many are simply disenchanted with the electoral process and care less about collecting PVCs, there are too many INEC independent variables as to why cards are not collected. INEC has distributed over 70% of cards, and distribution is ongoing.

just read ur response to urself and honestly ask yourself if u are making any form of sense?
INEC brought out a list of over 60 million eligible voters of which a large portion of some voters from some region haven't received their pvc's and its very obvious that the time left before the election date will not be sufficient to distribute the remnant pvc's while some cant even find their names in INEC sheets, so what is wrong in extending of the time to enable every eligible voter to get their pvc's?

why the rush to do the wrong thing despite the outcry by some registered eligible voters who went to their polling unit and their names cant be traced? isn't it better to take more time and do the right thing? whats your grouse with that?

Apart from the issue of the pvc's, its very clear that INEC has not even trained their staff properly in respect to this election so what is wrong in taking extra days to put in place all measures for this election?

im now putting this question directly to u, will a change in the election date stop you from voting your choice candidate?
if your answer is YES then u need a psychiatrist evaluation for having a mood swing and if your answer is NO then why the noise?

http://thestreetjournal.org/2015/02/pvc-crisis-millions-to-be-disenfranchised-as-inec-appears-ill-prepared-for-elections/

read and stop deluding urself with misinformation
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by emiye(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
byrron:

just read ur response to urself and honestly ask yourself if u are making any form of sense?
INEC brought out a list of over 60 million eligible voters of which a large portion of some voters from some region haven't received their pvc's and its very obvious that the time left before the election date will not be sufficient to distribute the remnant pvc's, so what is wrong is in extending of the time to enable every eligible voter to get their pvc's?

why the rush to do the wrong thing? isnt it better to take more time and do the right thing?
whats your grouse with that?

Apart from the issue of the pvc's, its very clear that INEC has not even trained their staff properly in respect to this election so what is wrong in taking extra days to put in place all measures for this election?

im now putting this question directly to u, will a change in the election date stop you from voting your choice candidate?
if your answer is YES then u need a psychiatrist evaluation for having a mood swing and if your answer is NO then why the noise?

I still repeat you are not making any sense about the issue of PVCs,In 2014 gubernatorial election of Osun and Ekiti, PVCs were use, Osun had PVC collection rate of 68% as at August 2014 election, 6 months after the election, collection rate is still 71% as at last week. In Ekiti ,PVC collection rate was 64% as at June 2014 election, 8 months after the election, collection rate is still 67% as at last week.

i earlier gave you reasons as to why many PVCs will not be collected, to hammer in to your daft head, i will use real and personal scenarios 1.My Grandma died in 2012, she registered for the 2011 election, though she did not vote, surely her PVC is with inec and will stay uncollected 2. My mum who registered in 2011, has said she has no interest in any of the political shitts, and she has made no move to collect her PVCs 3. My immediate elder brother who registered in 2011, left the country for UK in oct last year, his PVC is with INEC. These are my immediate family members, will you blame INEC for those uncollected PVCS.?

On the issue of training of staff, leave INEC to do their job, training has started, those that will be used as adhoc staff are graduates, their tasks are not rocket science , they can be trained in a matter of days.

Only simple minded buffoons do not see through the plan by PDP to ensure election is postponed so that they can buy time to see if they can change the current tempo of a Buhari tsunami, sponsor more campaign of calumny, perfect their rigging plans and possibly use the courts to subvert the political process

2 Likes

Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Beesluv: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Even these backyard parties are talking undecided
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by adexway(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
So some political parties who can't even field a presidential candidate want a shift of election date. No one, not even Mr President can shift the dooms day. MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN, your days are numbered Mr Presido
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by notoriousbabe: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
#JegaMustNotBuckle

Election Postponement– Call or Write Prof. Attahiru Jega Today

Phone number: (0803-646-3118)

E-mail Address: attahirujega@yahoo.com

Tell him # WeAreReady !

Keep forwarding !
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by parkhurst: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmnnn.......na wah o! Really, what else do you expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by jorlons(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
melvin0004:
dream on bro

Wey u if u nor get better thing to yarn just move ahead abeg. I nor get time for ppl wey nor ghe level.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by jorlons(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehe....Go and meet your fellow almajiri who are protesting the postponement instead of wasting your time here.
cheesy
wey una dey make noise for d thread with una senseless comments. Mehn go dey reason say una get mouth nor know say una nor ghe level. Nor worry we go know who sharp btw d pdp and the APC after the elections. Dey there dey dull.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by SeverusSnape(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
jorlons:

wey una dey make noise for d thread with una senseless comments. Mehn go dey reason say una get mouth nor know say una nor ghe level. Nor worry we go know who sharp btw d pdp and the APC after the elections. Dey there dey dull.
What are you saying
Please speak English.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
emiye:

I still repeat you are not making any sense about the issue of PVCs,In 2014 gubernatorial election of Osun and Ekiti, PVCs were use, Osun had PVC collection rate of 68% as at August 2014 election, 6 months after the election, collection rate is still 71% as at last week. In Ekiti ,PVC collection rate was 64% as at June 2014 election, 8 months after the election, collection rate is still 67% as at last week.

i earlier gave you reasons as to why many PVCs will not be collected, to hammer in to your daft head, i will use real and personal scenarios 1.My Grandma died in 2012, she registered for the 2011 election, though she did not vote, surely her PVC is with inec and will stay uncollected 2. My mum who registered in 2011, has said she has no interest in any of the political shitts, and she has made no move to collect her PVCs 3. My immediate elder brother who registered in 2011, left the country for UK in oct last year, his PVC is with INEC. These are my immediate family members, will you blame INEC for those uncollected PVCS.?
CRAP

On the issue of training of staff, leave INEC to do their job, training has started, those that will be used as adhoc staff are graduates, their tasks are not rocket science , they can be trained in a matter of days.

DUMB ORIENTATIONS LIKE THIS IS PART OF THE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS SUFFERING FROM DOWN SYNDROME.

Only simple minded buffoons do not see through the plan by PDP to ensure election is postponed so that they can buy time to see if they can change the current tempo of a Buhari tsunami, sponsor more campaign of calumny, perfect their rigging plans and possibly use the courts to subvert the political process

i can see the level of your rationality along with your bitter mindset and frustrations which are not my making and for that reason i give up on you.
your premises is so faulty and it defiles logic and common sense, ur family scenario is peculiar to your family alone and it does not apply to all those out there about to be disenfranchised as a result of INEC's endemic failure in carrying out its statutory obligations.

INEC should get it right this time around and if election was as simplistic as u said then there wont be complaints after the election of which some of this problems are manpower related. it is not rocket science yet we get it wrong because of ideologies like yours with unserious attitude towards getting things done properly.

You appear to me like the type of people that conducted the ill fated immigration test, that is exactly what you want INEC to do not minding the genuine concerns emanating from all quarters.

http://thestreetjournal.org/2015/02/pvc-crisis-millions-to-be-disenfranchised-as-inec-appears-ill-prepared-for-elections/

read again and again, this are the realities on ground.

INEC conducted elections in just 2 states and their were myriads of problems associated with INEC and this same INEC is about to conduct an election for 36 states without correcting the anomalies from the previous elections which are still very glaring as of today yet pseudo-educated goons like you with subjective orientation still don't see any wrong with the level of INEC preparedness for this election?

you are not interested with the legitimate complaint people are making about their names not being in inec register and their inabilities to get their pvcs despite their effort and you are here posting brainless comments as a response to my very simple question to u?

Im asking you again and pls don't dodge these questions for the 3rd time, if inec should postpone the election to a later date, wont u still vote for the candidate you would have voted for if the election had taken place as earlier scheduled?

secondly, which is more paramount to you- to postpone the election for inec to get its act together and ensure that every eligible voter got their pvc's so that no one get disenfranchised or to go along with the elections as scheduled and ignore all legitimate outcry by those who will be disenfranchised along with the shoddy preparations?

your honest and rational response is highly needed or u are at liberty again to spew crap and dance around the question as usual.

pls, purge urself of every subjective tendencies before responding.

Ur comment above as highlighted says a lot about your orientations. An ill trained graduate will still produce same result as an ill trained illiterate so being a graduate does not confer competence to such an individual.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by jorlons(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What are you saying
Please speak English.
Are you sure you can comprehend the complexity of my command in the use of English. Perhaps you think I'm one of the ill educated individuals in society. I only use English for responsible ppl. Once I detect a fault in your reasoning faculty I make a switch in language immediately.

So boyyee your level na pidgin. If you dey kolo quote me again. For the last time move ahead sharply.
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
jorlons:

Are you sure you can comprehend the complexity of my command in the use of English. Perhaps you think I'm one of the ill educated individuals in society. I only use English for responsible ppl. Once I detect a fault in your reasoning faculty I make a switch in language immediately.

So boyyee your level na pidgin. If you dey kolo quote me again. For the last time move ahead sharply.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC by SeverusSnape(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
jorlons:

Wow!...So even an Almajiri like you can speak English?... I'm impressed boy. smiley

It's Thanks to Jonathan's transformation of the education sector albeit the Almajiri schools he built.

Good boy, you're a good student. cheesy
Your Messiah Buhari, didn't even build one school, So unfortunate, He prefers to use people like you to perpetrate mayhem in the society.
Oh!...Thank goodness for Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) / 20,000 APC Members From Akpabio's Home Defect To PDP / Monguno’s Comment: Dasuki’s Case ‘will Be A Child’s Play When Buhari Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.