Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. (38478 Views)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / PVCs Ready For Collection — INEC / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

Fashola, release IGBO PVCs. NOW.

Not just for the Ibos but also for other tribes, Christians yorubas too.

BUT excluding hausas & other names that r muslims like. Their pvcs r released because they r going to vote gmb

Same also is [code][/code]happening in Kano...

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Krisddon: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Many are madt
But few are madder! E.g you.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Michealeni: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
you guys are making crazy allegation against the governor that has not been given is own PVC, if I may ask is he the INEC that will share the cards even me self never collect mine own ....,.is he the inec?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Switpal(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
curiouses:
Thank you Seun for reducing our dear Nairaland to the league of Naijaloaded and Naijapals in your desperation for traffic. To the mod that pushed this garbage to FP, you either a bigot, uninformed or both because I don't know when Fashola was appointed to be distributing PVCs.
And wen was GEJ appointed as INEC chairman?
APC & sentiment.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by superstar1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
When will this always whining bush babies of alaigbo ever learn that no one gives a hoot about them?

What is the correlation between Fashola and PVC? They are too used to their victim, they-hate-us and they-are-holding-us-down mentalities.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Switpal(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
alaoeri:

You dey mind the mofos or when did Fashola turn to INEC official?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by curiouses: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Switpal:
APC & sentiment.

What's this one saying Do you know the meaning of sentiment at all.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
lastpage:

Dont worry too much Bro!

Some people NEVER LEARN!
Not even from HISTORY!

If they repeat their "folly" once again, they would get more than they got before.
Yorubas "dont start a fight" but are very good at winning it...all the time!

"Bravery is never found in the thoughtless act of Gra-Gra by our Eastern Brothers, but in meticulous and pains-taking analysis of the situation and putting forward a deft hand, with cataclysmic effect on the opponent". - Wole Soyinka

If they want PEACE, they have it... but if they want to bite the finger that fed/ is feeding them in Lagos, they will get "double-dose" but l am more than convinced that the very scanty-few Igbos with Brain-matter will call their War-mongering Dogs to order, before its too late..

Like that "She-Goat" will say "Awolowo is dead but his "manhood" lives on" grin grin
A "Second Lesson" is in the cooler, l just hope the UN will not shout Genocide this time around.

Lastpage!

We are monitoring the situation and I can assure you that in Lagos,we outnumber them at least 10:2 but we need to learn from all these happening and always guard the home land.

Akinwunmi ambode and Tinubu have to review the appointment of all ibos in the lagos state Government Executive council and replace them with South southerners or Hausa to reflect the cosmopolitan nature of Lagos State.

There has to be consequences for all these agitations and insults.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
o42austino:
Many SS and SE Peeps i called i Lagos complained that their PVC has been Stolen. that they went to INEC and they Couldn't Find their PVC,This is a crime against Humanity and its happening in Lagos now,i guess the Politicians and the INEC officials are working Hand In Hand to make sure that other Tribes From Ss and SE in Lagos did not vote Because of their Large Numbers,Am Asking INEC to allow the Use of Temporal Cards to be used in Lagos.

Shut that silly mouth of yours and stop accusing someone of what you couldn't back up with evidence.

I have called couple of my friends in Abuja today who are yet to get their PVC, does that mean that Jonathan is withholding their PVC?

Can you imagine the idiott putting up such topic; Igbo this, Igbo that...........With all these things from Igbos, you guys are only digging your graves politically and of course socially.

Listen and listen good, you guys are heading straight into a big trap which ll not end well. Your best bet at this juncture is to demand for your independence either peaceful or violently after Jonathan tenure.

If Jonathan remains in power for 100 years, it would never change anything anymore cos the deed has been done.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Alcatraz001:

We are monitoring the situation and I can assure you that in Lagos,we outnumber them at least 10:2 but we need to learn from all these happening and always guard the home land.

Akinwunmi ambode and Tinubu have to review the appointment of all ibos in the lagos state Government Executive council and replace them with South southerners or Hausa to reflect the cosmopolitan nature of Lagos State.

internet warrior. If you hear a gun shot now you will go and hide in your village house in Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by lastpage: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Well since they are "backing Jonathan" with their eyes closed, l hope he wins...... and appoint more of the likes of "Stealer" Oduah into his Government.

But if Jonathan looses, l dont want to hear them whinning and moaning about how they were marginalised o!
They are the ones spreading very bad rumours about Buhari now, they are also the ones, with their "inept Otuoke Master", insulting Yorubas.

"If" and when APC/Buhari wins, where are they going to hide their face?
We might even have to consider "Residence Card" for them to live, work or trade in Yorubaland; ..they got it coming! wink
I want to see the MIRACLE that would make the number of Igbos in Nigeria, GREATER THAN the number of Yorubas and Hausas, COMBINED! shocked shocked grin grin

Small time now, they will be begging for Vice President and asking us to "zone" Presidency to them! grin grin

Why Alaigbos dont "learn" or refuse to learn, is beyond me?
How can you continue to insult and harass your "HOST", everywhere you are found? Whether it is in the North or in the WEST?
Small time now, you will say they hate you and are killing you? Most of these hatreds, you "self-impose them" on yourselves.

If not that Yorubas are generally peace-loving, where will these Igbo people hide...... since their own Village is an anathema to them?

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Horlufemi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
If you are tribalistic, haven't gotten your PVC and complaining you are either just lazy or just terrible person. Please use condom and don't reproduce.

Fashola is in his house enjoying himself and your are here doing beer parlour politics.

Just castrate yourself and don't reproduce again abeg. Nigeria doesn't need your kind.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Being more nigerian than Igbo, what have you benefitted from it? I guess you are still a young man? Which change are you talking about? Change that is inspired by tinubu,atiku? The earlier you read about nigeria the better for you, I am still a young man not married with the same zeal as yours untill I came to lagos some years back before I knew that nigeria is a jungle, read books about your people, Better get there was a country by CHINUA ACHEBE
iboboyswag:

Captain, it is a pity that Nigerians - Igbos, Hausa's, Yoruba's, Kanuri's, Fulani's, Christians, Muslims, traditional worshippers - are losing their lives in avoidable circumstances up north and in other parts of the country... but I will not be fair to say their death was caused just by Nigeria. the more reason we need #Chan ge

P.s: my brothers are at home and they are not dead
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by daresimon(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

Who is the author of this stupid story??
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Kedam(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
lastpage:

Well since they are "backing Jonathan" with their eyes closed, l hope he wins...... and appoint more of the likes of "Stealer" Oduah into his Government.

But if Jonathan looses, l dont want to hear them whinning and moaning about how they were marginalised o!
They are the ones spreading very bad rumours about Buhari now, they are also the ones, with their "inept Otuoke Master", insulting Yorubas.

"If" and when APC/Buhari wins, where are they going to hide their face?
We might even have to consider "Residence Card" for them to live, work or trade in Yorubaland; ..they got it coming! wink
I want to see the MIRACLE that would make the number of Igbos in Nigeria, GREATER THAN the number of Yorubas and Hausas, COMBINED! shocked shocked grin grin

Small time now, they will be begging for Vice President and asking us to "zone" Presidency to them! grin grin

Why Alaigbos dont "learn" or refuse to learn, is beyond me?
How can you continue to insult and harass your "HOST", everywhere you are found? Whether it is in the North or in the WEST?
Small time now, you will say they hate you and are killing you? Most of these hatreds, you "self-impose them" on yourselves.

If not that Yorubas are generally peace-loving, where will these Igbo people hide...... since their own Village is an anathema to them?

Lastpage!
I hope u can answer this questions with yes or no. Can you be called a bastard without firing back? Can u see ur right being violated without fighting for it?. Do u know the exact number of igbo in govt. Is GMB a saint? The truth is u are sadist who hate the igbo people. ______"If" and when APC/Buhari wins[/b], where are they going to hide their face?
We might even have to consider "Residence Card" for them to live, work or trade in Yorubaland; ..they got it coming! wink [/quote]. I beg use ur brain what do u think will happen?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by silvernus0: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerseyboy:

IS LAGOS DENYING PVC TO NON-LAGOS INDIGIN'S

SOME ONE TOLD ME THIS IN LAGOS BUT NEVER THOUGHT IT COULD BE TRUE ( FASHIOLA IS THAT TRUE ?)

>
>
>

>>

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by aderonila18: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Igbos and their victim mentality smh Fashola himself could not find his PVC and he had to register afresh with his family. Should we now say GEJ took Fashola's PVC Very daft to keeping playing the victim when no one is chasing you

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Switpal(m): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
curiouses:

What's this one saying Do you know the meaning of sentiment at all.
i tink i lik u... lol
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by curiouses: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Switpal:
i tink i lik u... lol

I am indifferent
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Livingstone123(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
PLEASE THEY SHOULD GET THIS INFO ACROSS TO THE RIGHT MEDIA BECAUSE IT'S NOT A MINOR ISSUE ... I REGISTERED HERE IN ADEBAYOJO STREET(UNIT), ON GETTING THERE TO COLLECT MY PVC, I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE...WHEN ASKED WHAT HAPPENED, WAS THAT RIGHT FROM THE COLLECTION CENTRE THAT EVERYTHING WAS SCATTERED...THEY MIXED SOME OF THE CARDS BELONG TO ONE LG WITH OTHERS...FOR EXAMPLE THEY TOOK SOME CARDS BELONGING TO IJESHA, WHERE I REGISTERED TO ORILE AND VIS VASA ...IN MY POOLING UNIT ALONE, WE WERE UP TO 300 PERSONS THAT DID NOT SEE OURS...WE KNOW THIS IS A CALCULATED ATTEMPT AT DISENFRANCHIZING PPLE....ANYWAY, GOD'S WILL BE DONE

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by gymer(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
A Yoruba member of my church confirm same to me today. That at the LG council, most of the uncollected cards are Ibos. That their names are not on the list but their cards are there. So when they come around, they will tell them that their names are not on the list, meanwhile their cards are being hoarded. I am from the SS but I have gotten my card apparently because I registered with the LSG during the residence registration exercise.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by jimmayoy: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
berem:
All these rumours flying around that Igbos are being denied their PVC are all baseless lies until one person should come out and prove it that their cards were withheld.

Nonsense!!!

Am an igbo man living in ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos,i ve collected my pvc and so have all my registered brothers and sisters,i think this is a PDP propaganda,when i went to collect mine,there were toomany pvc's lying idle there waiting to be collected.allegations of withholding of pvc's in Lagos is all lies.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
jimmayoy:

Am an igbo man living in ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos,i ve collected my pvc and so have all my registered brothers and sisters,i think this is a PDP propaganda,when i went to collect mine,there were toomany pvc's lying idle there waiting to be collected.allegations of withholding of pvc's in Lagos is all lies.
of course its a propaganda to make Igbos in lagos not to vote for APC. Every member of my family in lagos have collected their PVCs.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Dexema(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
curiouses:
Thank you Seun for reducing our dear Nairaland to the league of Naijaloaded and Naijapals in your desperation for traffic. To the mod that pushed this garbage to FP, you either a bigot, uninformed or both because I don't know when Fashola was appointed to be distributing PVCs.

How is nairaland supposed to be different from othr traffic seeking hungry blogs? When you can just post BS here,spread rumours,give wrong info and whip up unhealthy sentiments from a section of the public. I'm a lil bit gutted.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Alphaoscar: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
gymer:
A Yoruba member of my church confirm same to me today. That at the LG council, most of the uncollected cards are Ibos. That their names are not on the list but their cards are there. So when they come around, they will tell them that their names are not on the list, meanwhile their cards are being hoarded. I am from the SS but I have gotten my card apparently because I registered with the LSG during the residence registration exercise.

You are a shameless and idiotic liar! Was their a time when LASG registered people for voters registration in Lagos? The kind of stupid lies coming from you GEJ's supporters is baffling and disappointing.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by richidinho(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mynd44:
Nigeria is a huge joke.

Shut your mouth up

Indian hemp smoker
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by AroOkigbo(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
kenysbabe:

You actually planned to travel out on Wednesday? Knowing election was scheduled to hold on Saturday? Good citizen. Now u are shouting no pvc. When the least of your duty to your nation you are not willing to carry out. Pvc ko, tvc ni!
we all don't live in Nigeria. ..gerrit?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by gymer(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You are a shameless and idiotic liar! Was their a time when LASG registered people for voters registration in Lagos? The kind of stupid lies coming from you GEJ's supporters is baffling and disappointing.

You don't need to insult me or call me names. I only shared what I was told and tried to understand why despite the fact am from the SS I got mine. Calling me GEJ supporter without knowing the party that I am supporting is a minus for you. I repeat again, Ibos in Lagos are not getting their PVCs. The person who told me this claimed that he saw so many uncollected Ibo PVCs at the Agboyi-Ketu local development authority. You can go there and confirm. God bless you.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Alphaoscar: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
gymer:

You don't need to insult me or call me names. I only shared what I was told and tried to understand why despite the fact am from the SS I got mine. Calling me GEJ supporter without knowing the party that I am supporting is a minus for you. I repeat again, Ibos in Lagos are not getting their PVCs. The person who told me this claimed that he saw so many uncollected Ibo PVCs at the Agboyi-Ketu local development authority. You can go there and confirm. God bless you.

My grouse with you is where you claimed LASG registered you for voters card and you got a PVC for that. That statement from you is a lie because LASG can not and will not register anybody for voters card.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Alphaoscar: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
gymer:

My grouse with you is where you claimed LASG registered you for voters card and you got a PVC for that. That statement from you is a lie because LASG can not and will not register anybody for voters card. .
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by collynzo82: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
[s]
customized13:
He is doing everything possible to favour the victory of ambode, he knows igbos won't vote ambode.

This is one of the reasons why elections were postponed, GEJ wants to rectify all these gimmicks. APC is a devilish party, they are not only doing this in Lagos but every of their strongholds.

VOTE APC at your peril.

ThankGOD elections were postponed to rectify this, sometimes I can't help but reason some actions of GEJ from the intellectual point of view.
[/s]
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by poiZon: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
vivalavida:

Who takes this anuohia seriously on nairaland?

_unfortunately NO ONE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dele Momodu And Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi Eat Together (photo) / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.