Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. (38407 Views)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / PVCs Ready For Collection — INEC / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by MayorofLagos(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** If Igbos build mansions because money is new to them. Show us mansions your forebears built in browny Osun among the rusted sandy houses since money is not new to you. We will manage it even without a toilet in it. **LOLS**

You build individual, you neglect generality.

Yoruba build and move its generality along. Its why Yoruba survive in its own territory and does not need Ibo and dont even see Iboland as an option for settlement.....but every Ibo, no matter how much mansions he built or the size of it, cannot become sonebody unless he first reside in Yorubaland.

Grow up and be like Yoruba.

12 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by waternogeteneny: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
FASHOLA RELEASE IGBO PVC NOW.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Faibuhari: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
berem:
All these rumours flying around that Igbos are being denied their PVC are all baseless lies until one person should come out and prove it that their cards were withheld.

Nonsense!!!
If I talk now one of your MOD bf go ban my moniker like dem ban Bokoharamm my friend, do you eat through the anus

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ceejayluv(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pls stop whipping up tribal sentiments here.... Though the fact is that the pvc distribution has been generally shoddy in the south.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Riclord001(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
freshness2020:
This is so true.....I know of 2 persons here in Ikeja.. who are ibo's and were refused their PVC's ...
u know of them, thankgod u are nt one of dem
is this part of d six weeks transformation agenda?
u guys have a strong case of disenfranchisement, y not go to court?
abi u hav no faith in d judicial process ur president has in d last 4 years 'transformed'?
y wud Fashola suddenly want to disenfranchise d people who shud av voted for him?
na waa oh... e no go work. by d way, how far abt d certificate talk? abi ona don c am?
hmmm
as we say
#MARCH4BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by BotherMleeper(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
berem:
All these rumours flying around that Igbos are being denied their PVC are all baseless lies until one person should come out and prove it that their cards were withheld.

Nonsense!!!

Dont you read the blockheads?

"My brother in lagos..."

"My friend said.."

"My aunty neighbour pikin friend..."

"I heard a rumour that fashola/inec..."

That's the level to which PDP has brought down otherwise intelligent people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by deeptesting(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
o42austino:
Many SS and SE Peeps i called i Lagos complained that their PVC has been Stolen. that they went to INEC and they Couldn't Find their PVC,This is a crime against Humanity and its happening in Lagos now,i guess the Politicians and the INEC officials are working Hand In Hand to make sure that other Tribes From Ss and SE in Lagos did not vote Because of their Large Numbers,Am Asking INEC to allow the Use of Temporal Cards to be used in Lagos..

I am from SS and reside in Lagos,got my PVC in less then 10minutes... Where are you people getting this stories?
What sort of foolishness is this to polarize the system?

#March4Buhari

14 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Aystarz: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mynd44:
This is what happens when Agbaje and Obanikoro play the tribal card

That won't get them anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by M4gunners: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
And they say they are coming to fight corruption hehehehe. Oga Tinubu i hail o.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

Fashola, release IGBO PVCs. NOW.
Sorry, your sheer act of character assassination against our amiable Governor didn't work. Guess you try something else. The last time I checked, Fashola isn't the REC of INEC in Lagos State. So channel your frustration to the appropriate authorities concerned.
Also while you made unsuccessful attempt to sound intelligent, your poor and laughable choice of diction depicts your brothers at Alaba International. So next time, get a dictionary next to you before you shoot yourself in the leg as you just did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by viczing(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
ibedun:
Why is anyone listening to these Mofos. They should go to Anambrabia villages for their PVCs. Beast of no nation we have over tolerated these mofos.
Everytime I hear Okoroji or Apga I feel really insulted.

What's this foolish psycho saying? You crazy or something?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Faibuhari: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

You yeeboes are now jokers of the country. A tribe of cry babies. lwkmd
the ibos have never run away from ffight, go and drink your poison before it gets cold

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by biafranqueen: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why are you people surprised don't you know his Baba?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by darlenese(f): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Many are madt

but few are roaming cry
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by upmanagers: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dis op is an illiterate from d village of ebonyi since wen did fashola bcom an inec official don't u mofo,s know d inec chairman and state commissioners are appointed and sworn in by d president himself.hw did dis nonsense make front page sef

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Dominionng(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Many are madt

...but few are roaming cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yeebos are the most tribalistic set of people I've ever seen. Always wanting to play the ethnic card. So because one or two of your brothers had difficulty getting their voters card, it means Fashola and INEC deliberately did not want to release Yeebos PVC. I know many Yorubas too that have not gotten theirs. Long hisss. O ma ga fun awon people ke. Awon omo ajeokuta ma mo mi. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by datguru: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
berem:

Nonsense!!!

It takes the grace of God to redeem the damned

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by RAO1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
what nonsense (in oyedepo 's voice )....alleged by who.... Nigerians! So it's only d igbos /ss dt av not gotten their PVCs
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Jokay07(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

as old as u are, as enlighten as u are

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by MrIncrediible(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sanguine77:

People like you should not be allowed access to the internet. Why should you insult people who did you no wrong? The Igbo pple are hardworking, peace-loving and travellers. Many of them have lived in Lagos before you were born and if they aspire to govern Lagos state, you go and live in Owerri and aspire to govern there too. Resist every urge to run your mouth and incite with hate speeches. I know of an Igbo guy who went to collect his PVC around Agege when he got a call that if he will swear to vote for APC, he shd come to a location and collect his PVC. There is a calculated attempt to disenfranchise the SE and SS from voting in Lagos. APC is change indeed.
Bros this your story sef get as e be. If every ibo in Lagos is called on phone to swear into voting APC before collecting PVC, how many Ibos would Fashola/INEC grin call before the can reach out to all Ibos. When you swear sef how would they monitor you till you vote APC??

Very funny story.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by tonychristopher: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** If Igbos build mansions because money is new to them. Show us mansions your forebears built in browny Osun among the rusted sandy houses since money is not new to you. We will manage it even without a toilet in it. **LOLS**

I laugh so hard

So their father's built thatch houses while Igbo built mansions

He is correct

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Jokay07(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerseyboy:

attention seeking tribe

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by SomebodyLovesMe: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
The Igbos at my place if work (in Lagos)have collected their PVCs.

Please let's think before we post topics.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by SomebodyLovesMe: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jokay07:
attention seeking tribe

Seriously
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by viktuur(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Waow even fashola doesnt have PVC! how will the election be fair then?
This will give room for court cases o.
imagine APC winning with 500,000 votes, PDP will go to court saying if saying they won 95% in akwa ibom, rivers .....& that if all had recieved thier PVC that will be equal to 900,000 vote hence they should be declared winner or a rerun, vice versa
Nigeria will ARISE!
ayindejimmy:

even Fasola and his wife have not collected PVC. Google that. you igbos are just too tribalistic. 'two igbo said they cannot find their PVC s 'so you sumed it up that is holding it. for what!
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Ilekeh(f): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lol already making up excuses for Ambode's victory?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by OneDemola: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mods, please take down this useless thread.

This is baseless, and tribalistic.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by festusfeezy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
rigging b4 election.....shm
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by funnanya: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
ibedun:
Why is anyone listening to these Mofos. They should go to Anambrabia villages for their PVCs. Beast of no nation we have over tolerated these mofos.
Everytime I hear Okoroji or Apga I fel really insulted.
[color=#000099][/color]t

The last I checked Lagos was once the capitl of nigeria and was built and developd by the resouces from the All the tribes in nigeria. So grow up kid.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by mykuye(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is not true , I was at Alaba international market on Thursday When Ibos were making announcement that they should leave whatever they are doing to Go and collected the PVC course they have being it, and ibos were going there one by one on Q to collected it I have to wait till my Ibo customer got His own b4 We start business likewise on Friday not even no there will better no market on Saturday please
Fear God...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.