Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. (38433 Views)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / PVCs Ready For Collection — INEC / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ibedun: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
meforyou1:
Your fada. When my fathers were busy building lagos, why didn't u tell them to go home then.
U want igbo-lagosians to go home and register? Why didn't yo go to your osun village to register?

[size=13pt]Why didn't you ask your father this question "Papa are you insane, why are you building another man's land when our own land is crying out for development?"[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by mavinc4u(f): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Thank you for accepting that you've always been traitors and betrayers to a southern unity ..
So how come some of you wont let us hear word that Yorubas are betraying a fellow southerner....when you know you people betrayed Awolowo and Abiola...?
I don't understand you folks

From his explanation, it should not be called traitors or betrayers but a retaliate. Slap me I slap you God no go vex. P square said; do me I do you, that is actually what explains it. Understood?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by hermesprogidy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
what an idiotic thread why are some Igbo so stewpid. I am an Igbo man , I live in Lagos and have collected my PVC without any hassles. some of these my eastern brothers are just plain pathetic.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
mavinc4u:

From his explanation, it should not be called traitors or betrayers but a retaliate. Slap me I slap you God no go vex. P square said; do me I do you, that is actually what explains it. Understood?
That is your own understanding ....I don't know what you are retaliating ...
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Babalegba:
lying prat, ibos are the least accomodating tribe in Nigeria. Ibos should be allowed to eff off to bisfra and not allowed totrade in Nigeria

Babalegba, I can't stoop low to ur level by calling u names, but I can give a paradigm for stating the obvious. The Yoruba corps members I met in Kebbi state before I was redeployed to Ondo, told me their experience at various Igbo lands they were redeployed to. They told me how accommodating the Igbos can be. But in the Ondo state I served, the kind of treatment meted to me and to some Igbo corps members is inexplicably horrible. The truth is that Yorubas never liked the Igbos from time immemorial. The tolerance the Yorubas are exhibiting to the Igbos is because they do not have the guts to secede from Nigeria. They are afraid to stand alone.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Ayesman(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yomieluv:
What's the significant importance of the ibos that they won't allow us to rest..

I don't know who's fooling them that their votes hold water as a determinant of next election's result.

So many Nigerians haven't gotten,so why the cry by the ibos?

PVC or TVC,,the ibos are minority in Lagos.
shikenan!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Ayesman(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Sometimes I read news about Ibos and just shake my head in disbelief, that this ethnic group is called a majority along with true giants like Yoruba and Hausa is dumbfounding!

Why was Ibo designated as a majority in Nigeria? These comedians have zero understanding about citizenship and rights...always twisting things on its head!

Let me school these mofos about voters cards, whether it is temporary or permanent is irrelevant!

Any card identification issued to you, or in your name to someone else, by a government agency is owned by the issuing agency, not you! So a Voters Card belongs to INEC but its use for civic functions is AUTHORIZED to you. Therefore you are the only legally authorized person to use the card and no one, not even the owner, INEC, can deny you posession of a VC issued under your identity without a legal justification why the card is witheld.

Any and all Ibo/s who say Fashola or his street agents withold their VC lack knowledge of fundamental citizen rights and don't belong in Lagos society....they need to be deported back to East where village rumor mill is the voice of reason. Lagos cant tolerate slackers, period! angry
you are right
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
kaybrizzy:
And what do u and ur entire generation have?
...party stuffs! unstable hegoats! ..we wil stop building mansions when d so called OJUJUWAS stop running frm one religion to another, one partying to another FOOLS!! U all hegoats ar now making noise for d almajiri people cowards apc forgotten that u yoruba fools ar their first target whenever they start jihad..efi ohia!!

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by tonychristopher: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
I notice something here

Every Yoruba is claiming Lagos now the real owners egun and isale will claim what

What happened to those rusty Yoruba hamlets like Ife Ibadan and Okitipupa....

Lagos is not Yoruba it is egun and isale they have made it clear they are not Yoruba even ijebu said also

Now have the Yoruba given up on their taken territories like Ilorin Offa and those okun areas

Why Lagos this

Lagos is developed by the whole Nigeria especially the oil from Niger Delta and east so you have them to thank. Do not be ingrates

Cocoa can't build a two mile road so this was seen and visible in Ibadan and Abeokuta

Now the case of PVC ...hmmmn this is the Lagos crowd again

A repeat of 60s

Dont let us toe that path again ...it will be terrible

The battle front will be shifted now . There are people that has mastered the act of modern warfare and they are SE SS So let us be very careful of what we say here

There is power is social media

I am just warning

I listened to classic FM anchored by jimi disu that guy was just unprofessional. People keep calling telling him that this is a situation that is in ifelodun local govt he swept it under the carpet

Hmmmm

I am seeing colleteral damage here

Tomorrow gwari people will claim they built Abuja

I laugh at people

If you are great builders of cities replicate Lagos in Ibadan or Okitipupa

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Ayesman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
ibedun:

I have been there. The shaking Niger bridge, the Oju-iku sculpture after the bridge at Onitcha, then the market, all the way to Awka. There is usually a small city centre and the rest are hamlets. I passed a few Igwe houses.

The igbo man's mentality is to build the biggest house in the neighbourhood. The collection of new huge properties is impressive and you see the evidence of personal wealth. Evidence that money is new to these people. Igbo should stop building empty mansions all over the place and focus on creating viable Economy, self sustaining, catering for the teeming Igbo youth.

Is that all ibos are bragging of?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ayesman:
you are right
...What else can u say, birds of a feather!! FOOLS dat dont no their left to right..sold their birthright to islam, unstable hegoats!! islam reject d yorubas so is christainity..where do these so called ojujuwas fall frm sef..? party stuffs!! emptyheads!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Ayesman(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:

You build individual, you neglect generality.

Yoruba build and move its generality along. Its why Yoruba survive in its own territory and does not need Ibo and dont even see Iboland as an option for settlement.....but every Ibo, no matter how much mansions he built or the size of it, cannot become sonebody unless he first reside in Yorubaland.

Grow up and be like Yoruba.

Pls include 'and Hausa too'

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
hermesprogidy:
what an idiotic thread why are some Igbo so stewpid. I am an Igbo man , I live in Lagos and have collected my PVC without any hassles. some of these my eastern brothers are just plain pathetic.
..TYPICAL LIAR!! IS IN UR BLOOD..U AR D DIRTY PIGS! U AR NOT IGBO.. OMO BEHIRIBE!!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Ayesman(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Uncletony:

Full time idiot!!!...u never see insult. As 4 ur info; lagos belong to igbos & dey shall take it in due time. Slowpoke!!

Take Lagos, how? when?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Keegan:

Igbos and ijaws do not have any interest in this election, they have made their stand known clean and clear.
My appeal to we Yorubas is to shine our eyes and we shouldn't be caught off guard. We should start safeguarding our territory in times of agitation like this. Only a fool underestimate his foes. Billions of dollars stolen is not for anything other than for the preparation of breaking away.
Can any one imagine the same gej that many of you regarded as clueless can dribble Nigerians better than Babangida? I have read many of their posts, it is either gej get re-elected or trouble and as you can see now, they are gradually becoming bolder.
I strongly believe they can do what they are threatening us with. If they can do their madness in their home like boko haram it is okay by me, but I have a. strong feeling they may want to attack Yorubaland, so my people e ma sun asunpiye, be alert!
this is what is going to happen.
My people always remember if you want peace you must prepare for war. They have penetrated us and mastered our weak points. We should be very alerted. Igbos are not happy with us, our downfall is all they want to see. Now they are trying to penetrate into us via religion, causing division in our midsts if we allow them o pari niyen o. Abo oro la nso f'omoluabi.

May Almighty God bless you.I have been trying to sensitize Yorubas on this threat for years now but they think the ibos are joking.

YORUBA RONUUUUU!!!!!!!!
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by justme002: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Am not surprised ooooooo!!!,APC must really tink Lagos state was created solely for them to rule!!,u all are out for surprises dis time around!!,pls release our PVCS so we can vote in those we want,even if we need CHANGE,we need to make dat decision ourselves by taking part in the elections too!!
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
ibedun:

[size=13pt]Why didn't you ask your father this question "Papa are you insane, why are you building another man's land when our own land is crying out for development?"[/size]

...Because ur papa told mine dat we ar one nigeria nd my dad being a very neutral man took him by his words, not knowing dat ur papa is a chronic LIAR! unstable hegoats!! f..ck ur mama!!! anu ofia...##unstable hegoats!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Ayesman(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
sallama884:
...What else can u say, birds of a feather!! FOOLS dat dont no their left to right..sold their birthright to islam, unstable hegoats!! islam reject d yorubas so is christainity..where do these so called ojujuwas fall frm sef..? party stuffs!! emptyheads!!!

What is this b1tch saying?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by EkwyOmalicha: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
tonychristopher:
I notice something here

Every Yoruba is claiming Lagos now the real owners egun and isale will claim what

What happened to those rusty Yoruba hamlets like Ife Ibadan and Okitipupa....

Lagos is not Yoruba it is egun and isale they have made it clear they are not Yoruba even ijebu said also

Now have the Yoruba given up on their taken territories like Ilorin Offa and those okun areas

Why Lagos this

Lagos is developed by the whole Nigeria especially the oil from Niger Delta and east so you have them to thank. Do not be ingrates

Cocoa can't build a two mile road so this was seen and visible in Ibadan and Abeokuta

Now the case of PVC ...hmmmn this is the Lagos crowd again

A repeat of 60s

Dont let us toe that path again ...it will be terrible

The battle front will be shifted now . There are people that has mastered the act of modern warfare and they are SE SS So let us be very careful of what we say here

There is power is social media

I am just warning

I listened to classic FM anchored by jimi disu that guy was just unprofessional. People keep calling telling him that this is a situation that is in ifelodun local govt he swept it under the carpet

Hmmmm

I am seeing colleteral damage here

Tomorrow gwari people will claim they built Abuja

I laugh at people

If you are great builders of cities replicate Lagos in Ibadan or Okitipupa

If you are great builders of cities replicate Lagos in Ibadan or Okitipupa[b][/b] you killed it

+1,000,000 likes
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by lastpage: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerseyboy:

Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

Fashola, release IGBO PVCs. NOW.

Non-Igbo:
Did INEC give the PVCs to Fashola? grin grin

"SOME" Igbos, .....making Alaigbo look stewpid since 1960! grin grin

I said "some" because l know of a lot of Igbos who have gotten their PVC...and l know a lot of Yoruba and Hausa who are yet to get their PVC!
I guess it is Fashola that is holding all those ones PVC as well?

Did we not hear INEC chairman said "He has decentralized the distribution of the PVC, to ensure speedier distribution so that he can meet the election deadline"? Okay, its that man called Fasho-Jega? grin grin

Before, it use to be "Awolowo dis, Awolowo dat!
Now, it is Tinubu dis, Fashola dat? The "fear of Tinubu" is truly the begining of wisdom for Peeps like this
If you are not comfortable, why not go to your village to register so that fashola cannot hold your PVC, abi na by force to vote in Lagos?

Any Igbo that thinks Fashola is "holding his PVC", should sue fashola to court instead of "playing the VICTIM MENTALITY as usual.
Nigerians are tired of your whining and moaning.....since 1960! Wetin sef?

But, hell-No! We are beginning to see why they (Jonathan and his bunch of Desperados) were desperate yo shift the election date.

*Give Jonathan, more time to clone the voter's card
*Gives Jonathan more time to bombard the ignorant with Porpaganda
*Gives Jonathan and his SaTANOIDS more time to "cook-up" negative things about Buhari, Muslins and about anyone one that is tired of his cluelessness and wants CHANGE!

But at the end of the day, He can only run....He cant hide!
What will be will be....HE WILL BE SENT PACKING COME THE ELECTION DAY

As for those "flies" who want to follow a "deadi-bodi Jonathan" into the grave......the nation is far better without you guys!

CHANGE WILL COME.....INEPT-CLUELESS-NESS WILL BE BOOTED OUT
wink undecided tongue

Lastpage

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by hermesprogidy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
sallama884:
..TYPICAL LIAR!! IS IN UR BLOOD..U AR D DIRTY PIGS! U AR NOT IGBO.. OMO BEHIRIBE!!
dumbass
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by djon78(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Reading the comments on this topic, and with what is happening presently in the politiy. Suffice me to say that one Nigeria, national unity etc is just a ruse.
The kind of bitterness being exhibited on each others tribes is very bad. At the rate it is going on, oneday it may be everyone to your tent, because the bad blood is too much. And there is no way this nation can move foward and realy prosper, because unity, oneness, brotherliness, patriotism are prerequisite to building a great, prosperous nation, what we have now is simple falsehood, fallacy, delusion and a pipe dream.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Solomon30: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
By whatever means necessary PDP has to emerge victorious at the polls come March 28th & April 11th. BH is the tool/propaganda of APC and it'd be crushed soonest.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by lastpage: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
sallama884:
...Because ur papa told mine dat we ar one nigeria nd my dad being a very neutral man took him by his words, not knowing dat ur papa is a chronic LIAR! unstable hegoats!! f..ck ur mama!!! anu ofia...##unstable hegoats!!!

Its not too late now?

if your Grandpa was stewpid?
What about his son...Your father?

if that one too is an Eediot..... Then one can conclude that your idiocy is GENERATIONAL! grin grin grin

Oil is from your state
Money is from your state
"Intelligent" people are from your state

Yet...

The only place that fools like you will NEVER DEVELOP...is your Homeland! !960 is long enough for you Mofos to develop the East now?
I mean, you got to be monumentally stewpid to use all your wealth and energy to develop a place....at the expense of your own.

Even when you go up North, it is this "GREEDY and IDIOTIC MENTALITY" that generates hatred for your kindred.... and small time you will be shifting all the blame on Boko haram?

Sounds more like that lazy failure in our Secondary school who is always complaining that "he fails because his classmates are too brilliant"! grin grin

Until you go back to your Village and develop it, you will always be wanderers, strangers and second class, in another man's land.
Its not rocket science.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Keegan: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Alcatraz001:

May Almighty God bless you.I have been trying to sensitize Yorubas on this threat for years now but they think the ibos are joking.

YORUBA RONUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Amen brother and you too.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by lastpage: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Alcatraz001:

YORUBA RONUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Dont worry too much Bro!

Some people NEVER LEARN!
Not even from HISTORY!

If they repeat their "folly" once again, they would get more than they got before.
Yorubas "dont start a fight" but are very good at winning it...all the time!

"Bravery is never found in the thoughtless act of Gra-Gra by our Eastern Brothers, but in meticulous and pains-taking analysis of the situation and putting forward a deft hand, with cataclysmic effect on the opponent". - Wole Soyinka

If they want PEACE, they have it... but if they want to bite the finger that fed/ is feeding them in Lagos, they will get "double-dose" but l am more than convinced that the very scanty-few Igbos with Brain-matter will call their War-mongering Dogs to order, before its too late..

Like that "She-Goat" will say "Awolowo is dead but his "manhood" lives on" grin grin
A "Second Lesson" is in the cooler, l just hope the UN will not shout Genocide this time around.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Keegan: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
lastpage:

Its not too late now?

if your Grandpa was stewpid?
What about his son...Your father?

if that one too is an Eediot..... Then one can conclude that your idiocy is GENERATIONAL! grin grin grin

Oil is from your state
Money is from your state
"Intelligent" people are from your state

Yet...

The only place that fools like you will NEVER DEVELOP...is your Homeland! !960 is long enough for you Mofos to develop the East now?
I mean, you got to be monumentally stewpid to use all your wealth and energy to develop a place....at the expense of your own.

Even when you go up North, it is this "GREEDY and IDIOTIC MENTALITY" that generates hatred for your kindred.... and small time you will be shifting all the blame on Boko haram?

Sounds more like that lazy failure in our Secondary school who is always complaining that "he fails because his classmates are too brilliant"! grin grin

Until you go back to your Village and develop it, you will always be wanderers, strangers and second class, in another man's land.
Its not rocket science.

Lastpage!

Don't mind yeye people, they always brag on nothing. Eniti a na ni kumo mefa loro won, to ni ikankan ko ba oun, ara e lowa. Bragging is their only weapon, it makes them high.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
alaoeri:

Weep for yourself, smello.
Ohk.... tongue
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Faraidi(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
o42austino:
Many SS and SE Peeps i called i Lagos complained that their PVC has been Stolen. that they went to INEC and they Couldn't Find their PVC,This is a crime against Humanity and its happening in Lagos now,i guess the Politicians and the INEC officials are working Hand In Hand to make sure that other Tribes From Ss and SE in Lagos did not vote Because of their Large Numbers,Am Asking INEC to allow the Use of Temporal Cards to be used in Lagos.
God punish APC
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by carbon1224(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Igbo's with triibal war. It's in there blood so no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
These people have found a perfect excuse when the candidiates they are backing loses.... grin grin

They are going go accuse INEC and Fashola of de franchising PDP voters ..... grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by iboboyswag(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
You have been seeing yourself as more nigerian than Igbo, what has nigeria done for you other than killing your brothers in the north and sabotaging Igbo interest.

Captain, it is a pity that Nigerians - Igbos, Hausa's, Yoruba's, Kanuri's, Fulani's, Christians, Muslims, traditional worshippers - are losing their lives in avoidable circumstances up north and in other parts of the country... but I will not be fair to say their death was caused just by Nigeria. the more reason we need #Change

P.s: my brothers are at home and they are not dead

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) / FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight / IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.