Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. (38437 Views)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / PVCs Ready For Collection — INEC / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

so we are supposed to believe this your cooked story because you posted it? How are we not sure you are also papawemba? Gurnam

Freefool......I will only take Igbos of voting age that resides in Lagos serious .....not kids being still feed like you... grin
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Descartes: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

so we are supposed to believe this your cooked story because you posted it? How are we not sure you are also papawemba? Gurnam
Please don't mind the senile. Their evil plans have been thwarted.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by FreeGlobe(f): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Sometimes I read news about Ibos and just shake my head in disbelief, that this ethnic group is called a majority along with true giants like Yoruba and Hausa is dumbfounding!

Good boy. You are indeed a good student! Yoruba and Hausa go "hand in hand" like servant and master. That's why you people messed up by not allowing the igbos to seccede.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by MayorofLagos(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Johnjack:
Now i can see that you 're one unemployed idiot and tribal fool who has nothing to show in his entire life,except
free access to internet to vomit rubbish. Have you laid one single block on the ground in Lagos or any where in Yorubaland?. Certainly not because if you had,you won't have enough time online insulting a whole tribe. Since Igbos are nothing to you,why did your grand fathers died shamelessly to bring Igbos back to Nigerian fold. You 're inconsequential scum and worth no dignifying with a response.

ShutUP THERE!! angry Ewu!!
If we no bring you back to Nigeria who go do the dirty work wey Yoruba no wan touch? Hehn, where we go find labour for porter, houseboy, housegirl, street sweeper, and so on....who go load cement and flour for Apapa dockyard, hehn?

Who go pay tax and subsidize our weekend ariya party, hehn?

Yeye! angry

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by meforyou1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fashola the igbo hater will be in real soup if those PVCs of my brothers and sisters are not released immediate to allow them perform their constitutional duty of electing Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ekenzo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
alaoeri:

You dey mind the mofos or when did Fashola turn to INEC official?

Now I know Ur a big fool and a senseless human being with no sense of reasoning faculty .
Must fashola become an inec official to achieve a particular wicked and unfair agenda. As the governor he can bribe and pay his dogs in inec to withhold the PVC cards or tell them to say its lost or something . any which way, no matter how he tries , APC will surely fail

PDP GEJ till 2019
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Descartes: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Freefool......I will only take Igbos of voting age that resides in Lagos serious .....not kids being still feed like you... grin
How market? grin
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Descartes:
How market? grin
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by FreeGlobe(f): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Freefool......I will only take Igbos of voting age that resides in Lagos serious ....."not kids being still feed" like you... grin
Gurnam please work on your English, the quoted. Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Descartes: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fashola should do the needful or get himself disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
meforyou1:
Fashola the igbo hater will be in real soup if those PVCs of my brothers and sisters are not released immediate to allow them perform their constitutional duty of electing Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)

Lmaooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Gurnam please work on your English, the quoted. Thanks cheesy

Hahaahaaaaa...when I say you should stop coming to Nairaland.....you think I'm joking....soon this will be your national flag in alaigbo... grin grin

Get use to this.... grin.

Nigerians will chase you all out of Nairaland.... grin you all are nuisance to this community.

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by collynzo82: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Descartes:
Tinubu and his puppet are really working very hard to deny citizens of their civic right. Shame on the "progressives". JEGA should look into this allegation and should be swept under the carpet.

Decibel, how market?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ceejay80s(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
I see war coming soon
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by MayorofLagos(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
meforyou1:

Lol. Hey, nwafor, u got your pvc yet?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by alaoeri: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
ekenzo:

Now I know Ur a big fool and a senseless human being with no sense of reasoning faculty .
Must fashola become an inec official to achieve a particular wicked and unfair agenda. As the governor he can bribe and pay his dogs in inec to withhold the PVC cards or tell them to say its lost or something . any which way, no matter how he tries , APC will surely fail

PDP GEJ till 2019
Look at this oliriburuku, Fashola can how those that translate to ' he did the act ' wonder where you left your reasoning faculty or were you there when he bribed the INEC officials to delay the distribution of PVC? Idiot dingbat did you think Fashola is lawless like drunkard of a President, have it at the back of your mind that your paymaster the President Jonathan is leaving Aso rock come May 29. Eeeeediat.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by bomijuwon(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

Fashola, release IGBO PVCs. NOW.
Breaking news. Fashola ordered FG/INCE to cancelled polls and Install Tin unbundled as president. My friend jerseyboy. You forgot this part of the news in your post.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by emmykk(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
ibedun:
Why is anyone listening to these Mofos. They should go to Anambrabia villages for their PVCs. Beast of no nation we have over tolerated these mofos.
Everytime I hear Okoroji or Apga I feel really insulted.
read what u wrote here again to your father,pastor or imam and post their reply
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** What do you expect?, ilugunboy/ Bayo attended an almajiri university in maiduguri. English was difficult even for his lecturers. **LOLS**

Cutomized.....you still dey alive after the beating you received earlier today..... grin grin

Looks like this thread will be sweet... grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by sweetgala(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
waternogeteneny:
[size=18pt]FASHOLA RELEASE OUR PVC NOW.[/size]

[b]
Please nairaland, this is a verifiable info. I registered to vote at Agungi Mosque Ajiran in 2011, thus when it was time for PVC pick up, I went to the mosque for pick up but noticed that INEC had no presence there.

Subsequently I read in the papers that all registered voters should go to their local government council for PVC cards. I did visit my local council and I was directed to go to IKota primary school towards VGC to pick up my PVC.

Since a month and half INEC officials have been tossing me around. Upon my first visit, I presented my TVC with which they identified me on the list but when they checked based on my ward number 028 for my PVC, they could not find it. I was told to write down my name and serial number which I did. The lady further instructed me to visit the week after that INEC will send new card for me. I visited and they told me new cards are yet to come and they directed I vist this week (which is three weeks from the day I first visited). The lady told me yesterday that she is sorry that my card cannot be available before elections.

I threatened to arrest them for selling my PVC and the lady out of fear confessed they have nothing to do with missing PVCs that all questions should be directed to the local government chairman and Jega that they are only doing as instructed.

I was aghast and stunned and realized that something is fundamentally wrong with our country, the system and pathetically wrong with the Institution Jega is running.

These are the same set of people going on national tv and telling Nigerians that all is set for 2015 elections.
The big question is: why can't legitimate voters who can't grab their PVCs use their TVCs?

God bless Nigeria.[/b]

all questions should be directed to the local government chairman and Jega that they are only doing as instructed

And you came to the glorious conclusion that Fashola is responsible for your PVC dilemma , a man still trying to get his own PVC !

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
sweetgala:

And you came to the glorious conclusion that Fashola is responsible for your PVC dilemma , a man still trying to get his own PVC !

That type of reasoning of the OP is what intense poverty can lead to....they are from very poor homes with parents frying akara at bus stops all over Lagos... grin

You need to forgive these folks.....they are poverty stricken individuals with victim and siege mentality. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
I am seeing Ikengawo, Ogbu onye mgbe ndu na agu ya. shocked who knows the kind of Ogbunigwe he is about to unleash.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Akinsz: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
So many are mad, what has fashola got to do with pvc. Is fashola inec? All these Igbos and the millitants need to cut to size.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by iboboyswag(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
haywire1:

Highly intelligent bro frm d east. U need to educate those spare part dealers typing rubbish on NL. No party can destroy our unity. Yoruba, Hausa ,Ibo we are ONE.

thanks man, One we are, One we would remain!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by kaybrizzy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
U are dumbly slow
eighTHREAD:
Ibos will do anything to inflate their importance. Saying the state government is hoarding their PVCs, when it is not INEC, is like saying that it is afraid of their voting strength when that same strength can't be placed behind sam okoroji, an ibo man, to enable him arrive alausa. This whining has to stop.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Dahveydson(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fashola that doesn't have PVC is now seizing PVC. Your propaganda is weak.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by alhaz1717(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
ayindejimmy:

even Fasola and his wife have not collected PVC. Google that. you igbos are just too tribalistic. 'two igbo said they cannot find their PVC s 'so you sumed it up that fasola is holding it. for what!
. Pls stop spreading fake news here ok...I didn't say fashola has there pvc aiit but just want u to know that the last time I heard fashola talking abt his pvc,he claimed that it is with inec and until they distribute pvc to the entire lagosian then he will have his ok
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by xklucvG: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

Fashola, release IGBO PVCs. NOW.
Leave Fashola out of this, hold INEC responsible for this act of irresponsibility how could they put PVCs in custody of Iyaloja. Nigeria is a sick country we want a sane country but we want to remain mad people. Fvck Nigeria.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Keegan: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mynd44:
This is what happens when Agbaje and Obanikoro play the tribal card

Igbos and ijaws do not have any interest in this election, they have made their stand known clean and clear.
My appeal to we Yorubas is to shine our eyes and we shouldn't be caught off guard. We should start safeguarding our territory in times of agitation like this. Only a fool underestimate his foes. Billions of dollars stolen is not for anything other than for the preparation of breaking away.
Can any one imagine the same gej that many of you regarded as clueless can dribble Nigerians better than Babangida? I have read many of their posts, it is either gej get re-elected or trouble and as you can see now, they are gradually becoming bolder.
I strongly believe they can do what they are threatening us with. If they can do their madness in their home like boko haram it is okay by me, but I have a. strong feeling they may want to attack Yorubaland, so my people e ma sun asunpiye, be alert!
this is what is going to happen.
My people always remember if you want peace you must prepare for war. They have penetrated us and mastered our weak points. We should be very alerted. Igbos are not happy with us, our downfall is all they want to see. Now they are trying to penetrate into us via religion, causing division in our midsts if we allow them o pari niyen o. Abo oro la nso f'omoluabi.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Descartes: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is a daylight robbery from the Lagos cabals to tactically rig the election in favour of APC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked / Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.