Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. (39159 Views)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / PVCs Ready For Collection — INEC / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Orikinla(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

Fashola, release IGBO PVCs. NOW.
OP, ARE YOU SURE YOU KNOW WHO IS YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by IdrisAdebiye: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2015
greatgeo:
This is so true cos on d 25th of jan this year I was called by a guy who identify himself as APC agent and ask me who I want to vote for and I said I will decide when I get there, he told me to vote for buhari and I said no, and I asked him hw he got all my infos then he says its in their database when I didn't register with them but with INEC. As am talking to u they can't find my pvc. There is God OOo

This is nothing but the TRUTH!
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by jaymoni(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2015
Dis ofe nmanu cowards. folo folo people weh no fit fight 4 their rights. Useless pple.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by abacusCm(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

Fashola, release IGBO PVCs. NOW.
I don't knw the day Fashola turned to INEC official.when other tribes were struggling to collect their pvc,the Ibos were busy with their trade at Alaba market,trade fair,Ladipo,Yaba etc why are these ibos so controversial?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by abacus(m): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
How can Fasola holds people PVC?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by buJu234: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
if this news is true;

then PDP & his coordinators really need a big slap.

How will an opposition who are not in power be controlling the electoral commission

who pays their salary is APC or PDP govt.

wat re u guys saying sef...

So GEJ & his PDP team cant have a secret squad that will monitor & make sure that their supporters get their voter`s card?

I dont support APC oo but i think they are better organised than PDP especially in Lagos.

Also i dont support PDP; but they look very disorganised ooo esp. in Lagos
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Sanguine77(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
sleekdre:

That's very truth about APC calling people about their allegiance to APC. My colleague got a call from them too.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Sanguine77(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Neplusultra:
Y r u explainig to him? Dont u know he doesnt have a brain??
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by idia101(f): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
ibedun:
Why is anyone listening to these Mofos. They should go to Anambrabia villages for their PVCs. Beast of no nation we have over tolerated these mofos.
Everytime I hear Okoroji or Apga I feel really insulted.

I was told common sense isn't common, u just proved it

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by matthew41(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
You guys are not just serious with the collection of your pvc..When other tribes keep struggling for theirs you are seriously busy with your business and ranting poo on nairaland...I don't know where the opposition tend to have more influence on institutions controlled and funded by Jonathan.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
So disappointing that you the ojujuwas that your fore fathers stole our money to get you educated could only end up like this; being lunatics, drug addicts and brainwashed radicals. I said it before and will say it again, you the ojujuwas are nothing but unstable he-goats that do not know their left from their right, jumping from one party to the other, from one religion to the other and from one owambe to the other. That is all you achieved from the money your fore fathers stole to get you educated. Omo beherebes!!!
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Scholes007(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
kene92:
That's a lie. I am from anambra state. And I have my PVC. .PDP, keep spreading false information. March for buhari
onye ebee na anambra

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Dele Momodu Has This To Say / A Buharist And A Jonathanian Hug Each Other (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.