Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade (43657 Views)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade / Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Rendition(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Vicotex:

no mind that mumu wey wan defend that illiterate
it was Cambridge dat handled d exams called WAEC then nothing concern WAEC nigeria...pls find ur facts rit
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by afodimkpa: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Based on the recent revelations on the role of the army, the former minister of state for defence, Mr Obanikoro, Ayo Fayose and other players in the Ekitigate Election rigging audio, it is almost certain that Buhari did submit the original copy of his certificate but some criminals in the Army must have stolen it from his file in the Military record office. Gen Alani A confirmed that he too submitted the original of his certificate, and this is understandable because at that time there were no Photocopying machines available. it is impossible for Buhari to have submitted a photocopy of his certificate as some unreasonable fellows expect.

The brigadier General who usurped the place of the Army spokesperson to make pronouncement on this issue on national Tv should be investigated for the whereabout of the missing certificate.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
greggng:

What needful re u talking about? Have you read the electoral laws ? Are you saying that inec is not competent by not disqualifying him? The electoral law permits the use of afidafits and that's what buhari has done. In a nutshell buhari is not answerable to pdp-rats. The body that is incharge re satisfied with what he presented in accordance with the law. Inec however ask agrieved persons to approach the court. Why not wait for court decision instead of coming here to mislead people. Does ur support for a cluesless person takes away ur sense of fair play and objectiveness?
"Afidafits" indeed. Little wonder your support is for Buhari. What else can anyone say. Birds of a feather, flock together.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by hardbody: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

how did you know he did not apply

Ok. Asssume he applied.what is the response? Have they kept quiet because they do not want to compound his embarrassing situation? For all we know, they have not responded. Given the efficiency of the english system, will it take this long to resond? Individual, group and collective losers that is what you all are

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by free2ryhme: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
hardbody:

Ok. Asssume he applied.what is the response? Have they kept quiet because they do not want to compound his embarrassing situation? For all we know, they have not responded. Given the efficiency of the english system, will it take this long to resond? Individual, group and collective losers that is what you all are

what are you waiting for seek redress in court after all u have succeed in extending the elections
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by hardbody: 12:00am On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=free2ryhme post=30556463]

what are you waiting for seek redress in court after all u have succeed in extending the elections[/quote

The election was not extended bc of his fraudulent claim at ownership of a certificate. We have options. We know when to attack his integrity based on his shameless academic incompetence. Fraudulent imbec ilic old bigot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by hardbody: 12:05am On Feb 09, 2015
afodimkpa:
Based on the recent revelations on the role of the army, the former minister of state for defence, Mr Obanikoro, Ayo Fayose and other players in the Ekitigate Election rigging audio, it is almost certain that Buhari did submit the original copy of his certificate but some criminals in the Army must have stolen it from his file in the Military record office. Gen Alani A confirmed that he too submitted the original of his certificate, and this is understandable because at that time there were no Photocopying machines available. it is impossible for Buhari to have submitted a photocopy of his certificate as some unreasonable fellows expect.

The brigadier General who usurped the place of the Army spokesperson to make pronouncement on this issue on national Tv should be investigated for the whereabout of the missing certificate.

Mr Akinrinade has no certificate either. He is using tbis opportunity to claim what he never had just like buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by free2ryhme: 12:30am On Feb 09, 2015
hardbody:
The election was not extended bc of his fraudulent claim at ownership of a certificate. We have options. We know when to attack his integrity based on his shameless academic incompetence. Fraudulent imbec ilic old bigot.

why not better still tell Nigerians what a party of rogues and vandals have to offer rather than engage in xter assassination.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by hardbody: 4:28am On Feb 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

why not better still tell Nigerians what a party of rogues and vandals have to offer rather than engage in xter assassination.

When you claim to be impeccable, the law allows your claim to integrity to be tested. Other cardinal issues are being thrown up but it is important to disgrace a liar who claims to be a saint. He may be all he claims but certainly he did not pass SSCE OR CAMBRIDGE or whatever fundamental entrance he needed to get to his apogee. He should simply admit that fact and he will be forgiven by people like us. That simple.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by free2ryhme: 4:37am On Feb 09, 2015
hardbody:

When you claim to be impeccable, the law allows your claim to integrity to be tested. Other cardinal issues are being thrown up but it is important to disgrace a liar who claims to be a saint. He may be all he claims but certainly he did not pass SSCE OR CAMBRIDGE or whatever fundamental entrance he needed to get to his apogee. He should simply admit that fact and he will be forgiven by people like us. That simple.

He is not a liar and a thief like Jonathan. He is a General
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by anytaij: 5:44am On Feb 09, 2015
naijaking1:
How come WAEC itself doesn't have a copy of Buhar's certificate
Abeg you help me ask am . Rubbish talk.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by hardbody: 5:45am On Feb 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

He is not a liar and a thief like Jonathan. He is a General

I have nothing against either of them. I dont even care who wins, they are both the same to me. I am only saying that GEJ is an acclaimed zoologist, this had not been controverted. Buhari is an acclaimed General in the army. This has been contested on the basis that he had no SSCE. Let him prove them wrong by presenting it, else his other qualifications are based on wrong foundation and therefore baseless.

He may be otherwise good in other areas but he lied about his qualifications. Reality.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by free2ryhme: 5:48am On Feb 09, 2015
hardbody:

I have nothing against either of them. I dont even care who wins, they are both the same to me. I am only saying that GEJ is an acclaimed zoologist, this had not been controverted. Buhari is an acclaimed General in the army. This has been contested on the basis that he had no SSCE. Let him prove them wrong by presenting it, else his other qualifications are based on wrong foundation and therefore baseless.

He may be otherwise good in other areas but he lied about his qualifications. Reality.

Buhari has never lied about anything .

This is where PDP has got it wrong including you ..
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by hardbody: 5:54am On Feb 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Buhari has never lied about anything .

This is where PDP has got it wrong including you ..

No sir. When a man gives three different versions of where his certificates are located he is not a liar but a serial liar. First it was with the military, they denied him, then it was removed by Babangida they denied him , i dont recall his third location. Now WAEC and CAMBRIDGE virtually begged him to formally request for the results to be sent to Inec he refused. How else do i prove him an untruthful character. A man that lies once will lie again and again. I repeat, I am neither PDP nor APC nor am i a candidate for any party. In truth i am not even registered and dont care a hoot about who you guys decide should lead you

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by free2ryhme: 6:01am On Feb 09, 2015
hardbody:

No sir. When a man gives three different versions of where his certificates are located he is not a liar but a serial liar. First it was with the military, they denied him, then it was removed by Babangida they denied him , i dont recall his third location. Now WAEC and CAMBRIDGE virtually begged him to formally request for the results to be sent to Inec he refused. How else do i prove him an untruthful character. A man that lies once will lie again and again. I repeat, I am neither PDP nor APC nor am i a candidate for any party. In truth i am not even registered and dont care a hoot about who you guys decide should lead you

people wey carry Buhari matter for head like gala seller how market ooo grin grin
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by hardbody: 6:11am On Feb 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

people wey carry Buhari matter for head like gala seller how market ooo grin grin

Lol bros give it up. You can't win on this. It is pure logic. I wish you well though.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by free2ryhme: 6:14am On Feb 09, 2015
hardbody:

Lol bros give it up. You can't win on this. It is pure logic. I wish you well though.

Go to court is the logic here not your verbal narratives
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by hardbody: 6:43am On Feb 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Go to court is the logic here not your verbal narratives

Those narratives are the planks upon which the arguments will be made.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by free2ryhme: 6:47am On Feb 09, 2015
hardbody:

Those narratives are the planks upon which the arguments will be made.

I am waiting to see pdp serve buhari a lawsuit on his certificate but until then just sit down drink coolade and come march vote for buhari
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by ArcToyin(m): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
countsparrow:
Correct

The peoples general waxing stronger, if dem like make dem put election for crossover night, my Lord Jesus will understand...
what a slap?
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 10, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Most people's level of thinking in Nigeria is too low. How can anybody still be asking about Buhari's certificate with all these confirmations, leaving the real issues as security, unemployment, etc undiscussed. Is this country cursed or what?

Not to forget that poverty has really eaten deep into the system - poverty of the mind!
I am really scared for what would become of my dear country in very few years to come. The major problems we are facing today can not be untraced from an imprecise notion that makes people believe that the only and easiest way to become rich in Nigeria is to become a politician or support a party. When these politicians get elected into office or get an appointment, they tend to believe that the most high has finally heard their prayers and what do they do next? They start changing figures, manipulating documents and keep on stashing billions and billions of naira away; money that they would get tired of spending. It is really saddening.

*Nothing is as sweet as spending your hard and rightly earned money. There is this feeling of true satisfaction that comes with it*

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 11, 2015
And APC didn't know this?
How can an old man like akinrinade lie like this
Did he have two certificates?

THE academic credentials of former military ruler and presidential hopeful, Major General Muhammadu Buhari, were seized by the military junta of General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida sometime in 1985.

That was the submission on Wednesday of the All Progressives Congress (APC), the political party fielding General Buhari for next month’s presidential election.

According to the party, the credentials were carted away by soldiers who raided the home of Buhari, when the Babangida junta seized power from the APC candidate in a coup.

Buhari, who had staged a coup against the civilian administration of Alhaji Shehu Shagari on 31 December 1983, was also ousted by his military colleagues on 27 August 1985, led by Gen. Babangida.

“After the coup and the arrest of Gen. Buhari by the Babangida administration, military officers raided the home of Buhari, ransacked it and carted away many documents. Buhari’s academic credentials were among the documents that were taken away,” a senior official of the APC, Mr. Rotimi Fashakin said on Wednesday.

Fashakin, who was the spokesman of Buhari’s Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) before it merged with other parties to form the APC, made the disclosure during a live interview on Channels Television in Lagos.

Buhari’s academic qualification has become an issue in the coming general election since the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) disclosed that the Army General had lodged with it an affidavit that his academic credentials were with military authorities.

Section 131 (d) of the 1999 constitution prescribes minimum qualification for election into the office of the president.

It states: “A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if – “he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.”

The provision is silent on whether the “school certificate” should be primary school or secondary school.”

The ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has consistently expressed fears that Buhari has neither.

Fashakin believes that Buhari will not be contravening the nation’s laws even if fails to present his basic school leaving certificates to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

He outlined the primary and secondary schools attended by Buhari and drew attention to the several military trainings of the General.

Fashakin said that the Electoral Act simply requires that aspirants submit “documents” on their credentials, adding that the affidavit deposed to by Buhari that the certificates were with the military could satisfy the requirement of “document.”

A top serving General at the Defence Headquarters, in an interview with the Daily Times on Wednesday, expressed doubts on Buhari’s claim of credentials being with the military.

The General, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told the Daily Times: “The Army only keeps the Course Reports on officers and this remains confidential. In addition, the military takes custody only of photocopies of all other credentials submitted by officers. The originals of all credentials remain with the officers.”

Source :

http://m.dailytimes.com.ng/article/18087/ibb%e2%80%99s-govt-seized-buhari%e2%80%99s-certificates-says-apc/#.VLf6HyvF-So

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by naijaking1: 5:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Fire burnt my certificate---!
Bababgida stole my certificate---!
The army took my certificate---!
My first wife used my certificate to wipe poo---!
Children take my certicate play ball--!
The last rain with plenty erosion swept my certicate into Kaduna river, then river Kogi, to river Benue, and just as it merged with river Niger I thought I was going to get it, but it finally washed into the Ocean---!
The US military academy has my certificate---!
The oyibo principal for Katsina stole my certificate on his way back to England---!
The snake eat the rat that was eating my certicate---!

The only reason he will not give us is " I have applied to WAEC to release my results", because once he says that WAEC will rush to give him a true copy of his result ASAP, or they would then confirm that Mr. Buhari never took the WASC in the first place.
Then case would be closed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by tit(f): 5:07am On Feb 11, 2015
#WAECIsBeggingBuhariToApplyForHisCertificate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
splashbaby:
Hahahaha this certificate issue dey really pain una. Besides what gave you the reason he hasn't done that. You all will be shocked soon. He's only helping you people to waste your time and energy. You all want us to be stucked with this mofo who couldn't even conduct election as scheduled. A man the whole world is disappointed in...
By "the whole world", u meant US right? Bc he refused to allow mentally derailed guyz to be making advances @ u (gay rights) would you have proffered an election without security like the military or Nigerian troops to withdraw from the fight up north while neighboring countries and UN who are not directly affected to hold the forth for us? We mustn't politicize everything in this country. There are some things common sense and simple morality should decide.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
splashbaby:
Hahahaha this certificate issue dey really pain una. Besides what gave you the reason he hasn't done that. You all will be shocked soon. He's only helping you people to waste your time and energy. You all want us to be stucked with this mofo who couldn't even conduct election as scheduled. A man the whole world is disappointed in...
The case will definitely get to that stage. Am crossed leg watching and I will quote you as his spokes person when that time comes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.