Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade (43662 Views)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade / Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by 100Cents: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Actually, the examining body can confirm or authenticate a result but they can not release a hard copy certificat with out the candidate's consent. This is to ensure that another individual does not claim your certificate.

Buhari is being crafty, knowing that even if INEC authenticates his result as a fake by verrifying with WAEC or Cambridge, INEC is hapless in disqualifying him or releasing any info regarding his certificate verification.

If Buhari was as honest as he clims and this his fake was actually not a fake, he would have since cleared the air on this matter by requesting the relevant examination body to forward his certificate to INEC.

Everything points to the fact that Buhari does not posese a WASC result.

The military board has since released all documents submitted by Buhari on entry into the army and we have seen that the only academic related document submitted in his file is a letter of referral from his supposedly principal vouching that he was confident that Buhari will attain the 5 credit score including English and math.

Buhari is a liar, pejurer and fraud.

The stance buhari is displaying is the same stance of this Yoruba general. " You can't question me " As a general, they feel they are dealing with zombies or bloody civilians..

Anyway, I pity him ,things have since changed. Cambridge has thrown him a challenge he has since ignored like the cunning man he is. Cow rearing general.

Oh, I forgot the ones that run away from enemy lines claiming, ' I feel highly insulted '.. Who send you knanu ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by greggng: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2015
o42austino:
Stop crying pls,if u submitted ur original certificate to d military back then and they said that they are not in possession of it,why dont u write to the Examination body requesting for Another Certificate?, The Cambridge Weac Exams said that they can only confirm the Result with the consent of the Candidate, so what is preventing the so candidate from Writing to them to confirm or deny such claims?

We are Not in the 50s and 60s.

No wonder you failed waec several times. Original certificate is issued once in a life time. Is stolen or lost you cannot get another one. The best you can get is statement of result. In 2007 obj investigated this issue when it first came up and it was discovered that buharis certificate was in his file with the military. The question now is who removed it at this crucial moment? Ofcource nigerians know what a desperate man gej is and how far he can go to tarnish the image of his opponent. Finally waec can only communicate result to the owner of that result . So any of you claiming waec said he has no result is a complete liar. Waec respects candidates privacy. Even if you apply for confirmation of result, waec will send it directly to ur school .
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by bigsam1992(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2015
desktop:
and this is a general in the Nigerian army? see why BH is thriving?
bros u no sabi read? Dey said he is a rtd general
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Ojiofor: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2015
criminalmindz:
COME MARCH,WE WILL RETIRE BUHARI FROM POLITICS
Buhari must be retired from politics.to end his political carrier will eliminate post election violence in nigeria that follows whenever he loses.
Nigerians are tired of buhari'a ish every four years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2015
Ngasky:
Certificate can only be given once. At your level of enlightment you ought to know this, except maybe your school is from certain part of Nigerian jungle. Try getting another primary/WAEC certificate becouse your original was missing and you will hear this cardinal rule of Education.
On GMB's result Cambridge is very clear they release his statement of result
Am sure u never read the part of the statement from cambridge that said only a candidate can request for his certificate in a situation like this. How come it is so difficult for him to make such move if he has a certificate at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Dalastd123: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Most people's level of thinking in Nigeria is too low. How can anybody still be asking about Buhari's certificate with all these confirmations, leaving the real issues as security, unemployment, etc undiscussed. Is this country cursed or what?
where did u see d certificate. Do d confirmations fill in for d certificate??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by ayindejimmy(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2015
poiZon:

hw do they politicized d army pls shed more light?
Why is it annoying?
It is an insult to the armed forces — a terrible
insult to the armed forces. If they are so
embedded in the system and they have lost their
souls, then they can go ahead and join everybody
else in castigating a General of Buhari’s calibre.
They are now talking about a school certificate.
What is that? By the time he joined the army, in
those days, there were no cutting corners. It is
later when these same civilians took over from the
army that admission into it became less
transparent. I can give you an instance. There was
Course Five around 1964: if one did not have a
school certificate one couldn’t apply to join the
army. And I know up to 1963 when the last General
Officer Commanding left Nigeria, there were no
corners to be cut. There was no such thing.
Everything was on merit. And, that was how it was
till Buhari’s time. Buhari attended the Mons
(Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England) and
the Staff College; I don’t want to think they have
an idea what they teach in those places. And the
rest of us pretend as if we don’t know what they
do there. You send a man to America for one and a
half years in a military school. Do they think he
just went there to learn how to fire a rifle? No.
But why is it difficult for Buhari to produce the
original copy of the certificate?
He did. As I speak to you, I don’t know where my
original certificate is because we gave the original
to the Military Board. They took it from us when
we applied to join the Army. You give the original
copy of credential to the board. They take it and
keep it in your file, that’s what happened. How
many years ago? 50 years. And Nigeria with our
(poor) record-keeping and filing things into an
archive -if we have an archive at all; an archive
inhabited by rats and cockroaches. I think it’s an
insult. I take it as a personal insult.
But why is it difficult for Buhari to produce the
original copy of the certificate?
He did. As I speak to you, I don’t know where my
original certificate is because we gave the original
to the Military Board. They took it from us when
we applied to join the Army. You give the original
copy of credential to the board. They take it and
keep it in your file, that’s what happened. How
many years ago? 50 years. And Nigeria with our
(poor) record-keeping and filing things into an
archive -if we have an archive at all; an archive
inhabited by rats and cockroaches. I think it’s an
insult. I take it as a personal insult.
http://www.punchng.com/news/its-an-insult-on-
the-military-to-question-buharis-certificate-gen-
akinrinade/
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Most people's level of thinking in Nigeria is too low. How can anybody still be asking about Buhari's certificate with all these confirmations, leaving the real issues as security, unemployment, etc undiscussed. Is this country cursed or what?
What confirmation? Why are you people so riddled with politics of confusion and bitterness?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:
What confirmation? Why are you people so riddled with politics of confusion and bitterness? Did cambridge confirm any result. Do you read papers at all or all you live on is hear say?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Eluwilussit(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:

You don't apply for any job without certificates. I am sure Buhari had some sort of cert but it doesn't change the fact that he has failed to produce it and should be disqualified. If it is proven that he lied under oath in a competent court of law, he should go to jail. Change must start now. Not after Buhari assumes office.

I didn't expect any of the generals to say anything different. A band of undisciplined soldiers. They messed up the military they inherited from the British.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2015
spott:

You can't ask WAEC for someone's result/certificate only the owner can request for it. Anyone you are seeing is faked/forged by PDP

Certificate saga: Only Buhari can request for result verification – WAEC http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/february-14-explodes-blame-death-attahiru-jega-2/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
So why has Mr Integrity refused refused to apply for it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by thunder74(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2015
free2ryhme:
This NA cannot defeat BH in 50 years, they are so corrupt and indiscipline, thank God for the like of Captain Sagir Koli who exposed how Ekiti election was rigged.I have always said the Nigerian Army were out to ridicule GMB, to all shouting perjury, forgery ery ery........please read below.

But why is it difficult for Buhari to produce the original copy of the certificate?

He did. As I speak to you, I don’t know where my original certificate is because we gave the original to the Military Board. They took it from us when we applied to join the Army. You give the original copy of credential to the board. They take it and keep it in your file, that’s what happened. How many years ago? 50 years. And Nigeria with our (poor) record-keeping and filing things into an archive -if we have an archive at all; an archive inhabited by rats and cockroaches. I think it’s an insult. I take it as a personal insult.
Thought you also read the letter from GMB School principal that he is sure Buhari will pass his WASC, meaning there was no certificate to submit at the time he joined the army bc as at that time, he had not written his exams.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Jarus(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2015
Elxandre:

Jarus , you are a very enlightened fellow.
Tell me, would it be very difficult for GMB to request for a confirmation from Cambridge?
Even Cambridge doesn't somewhat advised the concerned to request for a confirmation from them, knowing the gravity of the situation.

Why would he, when he knows the certificate were with the military and the military has turned partisan?

If I were a General, I wont allow some small boys (FFK and co) to play on my intelligence and push me around when I have provided conclusive roof.

At their worst, they can go to court.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Bayswater: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Buharis certificate is no longer an issue. Nigerians have decided that with or without we will vote for him. And as the days goes by, it bcoms glaring our military have been compromised. From the Ekiti case to deir useless excuse to INEC. While we need Buhari to cleanse them and dismiss the relevant pple. I'm sure they r all protecting dier aass. A military that does not want Buhari to come into power will never produce his certificate...but live in denial.

Which Nigerians are you talking about? When were you appointed as the mouthpiece for Nigerians?

Some of us want to see his certificate, it is a prerequisite that he is educated up to secondary school level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2015
Am sure this so called General was just taught how to shoot in the Nigerian army and nothing more. I thought we find men like this only in the North I didn't know they 'v perforated the west as well. When was Buhari's Certificate released or verified by Cambridge? This is a shame for a man like Akinrinade to speak this way. Am sure he hasn't a certificate himself. We are tired of half baked Nigerians smuggling their way to the top and becoming sacred cows. That era has passed. This is 21st Century. Let Buhari do the needfull because what is about to hit him, he wouldn't know. And the worst that will happen is the country will break up. We are tired of this marriage of the irreconcilable. huh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by notoriousbabe: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2015
MARCH OVER, A NEW DISCOVERY.WILL HISTORY
REPEAT ITSELF? The moment I heard that the
General Election was postponed till march
28th,2015,I took a swift action into history and
gladly discovered that this postponement is an
Aural of Divinity.March is very significant in the
political History of the world.President
F.Kennedy of US, an opposition candidate won
Presidential election in March,1968.Former
Zimbabwe prime minister,Morgan Tsvangirai
lost an election to an opposition presidential
candidate,Robert Mugabe in the month of
march.I also glanced through ukraine history
and saw how a ruling party lost presidential
election in march 2003.March is always a good
time to march over and take control.It is the
best time for an opposition party to march over
and win election.Buhari is fully ready to march
over.Please join the marching Team today to
march out Jona.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2015
Jarus:

Why would he, when he knows the certificate were with the military and the military has turned partisan?

If I were a General, I wont allow some small boys (FFK and co) to play on my intelligence and push me around when I have provided conclusive roof.

You will rather allow you name to be maligned @ home and before international community when you can easily rest the case by a simple letter to cambridge waec? Then you must be hiding something. Deep down your heart, you know the truth and it must come out to open light.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2015
bigsam1992:
bros u no sabi read? Dey said he is a rtd general
He meant he should have never risen to the rank of a General. Its clear he will have boiz still loyal to him in the army. If he could support such stupidity and try to disrupt constitutional requirements, then he can even be charged for greater ish in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2015
greggng:

No wonder you failed waec several times. Original certificate is issued once in a life time. Is stolen or lost you cannot get another one. The best you can get is statement of result. In 2007 obj investigated this issue when it first came up and it was discovered that buharis certificate was in his file with the military. The question now is who removed it at this crucial moment? Ofcource nigerians know what a desperate man gej is and how far he can go to tarnish the image of his opponent. Finally waec can only communicate result to the owner of that result . So any of you claiming waec said he has no result is a complete liar. Waec respects candidates privacy. Even if you apply for confirmation of result, waec will send it directly to ur school .
You and OBJ investigated it right? You just cook up stories in your confused mind and come here to post. Nonsence. Let him do the needful and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Jarus(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You will rather allow you name to be maligned @ home and before international community when you can easily rest the case by a simple letter to cambridge waec? Then you must be hiding something. Deep down your heart, you know the truth and it must come out to open light.

International community knows I cannot forge a document and attribute it to Cambridge of all places.

A document (statement of result) has been flying around in Cambridge's name, if it was forged, Cambridge would have issued a disclaimer. They don't need a candidate's consent to disclaim a material attributed to them.

Just as they didn't need candidate's approval to tell us that they offered Hausa in 1961 in Northern Nigeria and other lies by PDP with respect to the result: http://cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

Cambridge would not keep quiet if something fake is attributed to them. They have seen the Buhari's statement of results flying around and if the content was not what they scored Buhari in 1961, they would have come out to deny it, just as they disclaimed PDP's lies on Hausa language etc.

Lying against someone does not require any consent to bust.

Anyone with quarter brain knows this.

The international community knows this. They know it's a ridiculous lie by the PDP. Did you notice that The Economist did not even talk about certificate in highlighting the negatives of Buhari in their Editorial.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 11:36am On Feb 08, 2015
100Cents:

The stance buhari is displaying is the same stance of this Yoruba general. " You can't question me " As a general, they feel they are dealing with zombies or bloody civilians..

Anyway, I pity him ,things have since changed. Cambridge has thrown him a challenge he has since ignored like the cunning man he is. Cow rearing general.

Oh, I forgot the ones that run away from enemy lines claiming, ' I feel highly insulted '.. Who send you knanu ?
Pompous inbred Generals that destroyed our well respected army. I wish a young lunatic will take over the government and send them all to their Graves so we can have peace in this country. General that could not offer useful advice about the insurgency in the North now commenting about Buhaha's certificate. Rubbish,General my black ass.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2015
splashbaby:
Many blocked head behind PC all over nairaland. Someone just told you how it was 50 years ago during their time. All you need to do is check if this was true by checking with his course mate. But no... Your lazy brain chose to design your own stewpid thought without any sensible logic.
50 years ago is gone and history, why can't your nomadic chief do things the way it's don in 21st century by applying for his result from the credible body that organized that result. If they dwell on 50 years ago, they may as well come and plan another coup in order to take power again since that's their expertise. Hollow headed Generals. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by victorD3: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:

Every individual that's has pass through the stress in our university system or that have had sleepless night just to study for his/her weac needs to demand for Buhari's certificate. I don't know if you have been following this certificate saga at all because there has been no genuine confirmation. Buhari and APC are no fools in allowing this issue to be robing them of valid voters each minute instead of writing cambrigde to publish his results, there is a foul smell. Certificates can be issued as many times as possible but it will be indicated on it that its a replacement.

Note:If you want to know the voters APC is lossing because of this certificate thing are educated voters and they matter a lot because they don't void votes and they defend their votes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by searay(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
989900:

SMH @ your punctuation, composition, and general command of the English language (for someone who calls another an illiterate).

P.S. Don't play smart editing your ignominy; makes you think twice next time before you get on your 'high horse'.
Bro idiot check well was that English or pidgin English
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Elxandre(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jarus:

lol.
It wasn't just some small boys. It was Nigerians.
I was a big fan before the debacle.

A statement of result will never be as conclusive as a confirmation from Cambridge.

I'm sure he has no certificate, but let's just forget about it.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by mechanics(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
papaejima1:
Akinrinade pull over!
Show us your certificate oya pull over!!
Eeee pull over!!!

Repeat x 2
papaejima poll over.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by pacesetter939: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
o42austino:
Stop crying pls,if u submitted ur original certificate to d military back then and they said that they are not in possession of it,why dont u write to the Examination body requesting for Another Certificate?, The Cambridge Weac Exams said that they can only confirm the Result with the consent of the Candidate, so what is preventing the so candidate from Writing to them to confirm or deny such claims?

We are Not in the 50s and 60s.

@Austin, You are quick to casting aspersion but your write up shows that you are not in touch with reality because if you do, you should be aware of two germane items:
1. WAEC SSCE - For this exam, Candidates don't write to the Exam body directly but through their schools.
2. WAEC, University Degree or NYSC Certificates are never issued a second time after a first issue. What is provided is a letter attesting that you have completed the concerned programme.

So, what exactly is wrong in the General's action of requesting his old school's Principal to make available his 1961 result?
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Elxandre(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Note that if GMB ever shows signs of competence, these same supporters of his will clamor for a 'change', while calling GMB an illiterate. cheesy
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by babestella: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
watchman111:
I will vote an illiterate into a office if I am sure that he will perform...what has our PhD holder done??

The more reason why you have remained a perpetual failure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by greggng: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You and OBJ investigated it right? You just cook up stories in your confused mind and come here to post. Nonsence. Let him do the needful and stop complaining.

What needful re u talking about? Have you read the electoral laws ? Are you saying that inec is not competent by not disqualifying him? The electoral law permits the use of afidafits and that's what buhari has done. In a nutshell buhari is not answerable to pdp-rats. The body that is incharge re satisfied with what he presented in accordance with the law. Inec however ask agrieved persons to approach the court. Why not wait for court decision instead of coming here to mislead people. Does ur support for a cluesless person takes away ur sense of fair play and objectiveness?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Locapito(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:
How come WAEC itself doesn't have a copy of Buhar's certificate
am sure ur brain has been replaced with indomie, thinking rightly again must be difficult for u. WAEC in 1961? U must be an otueke man, clueless as well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by lawbabs: 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:
How come WAEC itself doesn't have a copy of Buhar's certificate

It was not set by waec in those days. It was administered by Cambridge university. Read your history, youngie...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki / Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.