Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade (43655 Views)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade / Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Locapito(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ngasky:
Certificate can only be given once. At your level of enlightment you ought to know this, except maybe your school is from certain part of Nigerian jungle. Try getting another primary/WAEC certificate becouse your original was missing and you will hear this cardinal rule of Education.
On GMB's result Cambridge is very clear they release his statement of result
pls stop joining issue with those semi-illiterates pd.pigs, 99% of them re clueless as gej.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by egobetatoday: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
another liar.

breeze don hlow fowl ywnsh don open.

na small small we go catch all of dem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by egobetatoday: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
another liar.

breeze don hlow fowl ywnsh don open.

na small small we go catch all of dem.

the people taking sides with Buhari dont have certificates too. i am not surprised.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Locapito(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
ayindejimmy:

its obvious you know very little about issues of certificates. try asking waec to issue you a new certificate and see if its possible. the most they'll do is confirm your statement of result through the education board. we're talking of 50 years ago when there are no cutting corners not now that politicians have politized the military like we just witnessed
i beg leave that little boy with little or no brain.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Ngasky(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
o42austino:
I did not collect my weac Certificate when others collected theirs when i visited, the Sch Authority discovered that they lost mine,i and the sch went through many protocols but finally i hv another certificate issued to me by Weac.
thats becouse your school misplaced it. If its misplaced by you I can assure you that you have to manage with statement of result.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by jimmy101231(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Who sabi this one attention seeker Mumu...Quote me and die young
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Jesusloveyou: 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ojiofor:
Buhari must be retired from politics.to end his political carrier will eliminate post election violence in nigeria that follows whenever he loses.
Nigerians are tired of buhari'a ish every four years.
1 million of clueless zoo man,cannot stand general,anyday or anytime,even if he postpone election,he cannot escape from defeat. #generalmarchoutgej
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Locapito(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Obatala7:
Shameless akinriade, at his age he lies like a common thief caught pants down.

Not surprised though, these guys belong to the set of Nigerians who think everyone must tremble once they bark. Bros this is 2015, your grandson's age will ridicule you if you portray yourself in bad light.

THE ONLY AND EASY WAY OUT IS FOR BUHARI TO REQUEST FOR HIS CREDENTIALS FROM THE APPOPRIATE AUTHORITIES.

AND IF THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, HE SHOULD COME OUT CLEAN AND APOLOGISE TO NIGERIANS.

WE SEE WESTERN POLITICIANS TAKING THIS ROUTE ALL THE TIME.

BUHARI DO THE NEEDFUL!!!
u called a man of ur father age BROS? That shows the level of ur upbringing from gutter. Go back to history, that man is one of best officer in army.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by emmatok(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
o42austino:
Stop crying pls,if u submitted ur original certificate to d military back then and they said that they are not in possession of it,why dont u write to the Examination body requesting for Another Certificate?, The Cambridge Weac Exams said that they can only confirm the Result with the consent of the Candidate, so what is preventing the so candidate from Writing to them to confirm or deny such claims?

We are Not in the 50s and 60s.

Schools or Exam bodies don't issues Certificate twice.
If you lost the originals, you will be given a statement of result.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by emmatok(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
o42austino:
Thats exactly what am saying,from d letter it clear thst he doesn't hv Weac because,d Principal stated clearly thst "HE WILL MAKE" not that HE MADE.

The exam body that time wasn't WAEC, but Cambridge.
And they(Cambridge) have have replied.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by derecho(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Most people's level of thinking in Nigeria is too low. How can anybody still be asking about Buhari's certificate with all these confirmations, leaving the real issues as security, unemployment, etc undiscussed. Is this country cursed or what?
No vex Bros...nothing has been confirmed.We will discuss those issues when the time comes. Buhari should save himself and the retired General this embarrassment. What is difficult in writing to the exam board?I pray he has that certificate... if the common man is never given a waver why should GMB be allowed?
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
derecho:
No vex Bros...nothing has been confirmed
Correct.
Too much fake information on that piece of paper

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:
How come WAEC itself doesn't have a copy of Buhar's certificate
It is because of Buharigate!
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Ayatullah(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:
How come WAEC itself doesn't have a copy of Buhar's certificate

STUPID IDEEOT!
Which WAEC are you talking of, can you read between the lines on what General Akinrinade is saying.

If you can ask your lazy brain: WHERE DID THE ARMY GET WHAT THEY RECORDED 50 years ago IN BUHARI FILE. You are just a big fooool!
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by watchman111: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
babestella:

The more reason why you have remained a perpetual failure.
I only stated my opinion.why don't you state yours instead of abusing me.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by yemmy19(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Vicotex:

no mind that mumu wey wan defend that illiterate

O'boy make Buhari no get common entrance or G2,I WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM#TeamMarch4Buhari
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
This issue of buhari 's certificate is really a case of what u do will one day come back to haunt you. If you read books on Nigerian military in the sixties most especially the one written by Major Ademoyega you would understand what really happened. prior to the sixties the percentage of northern soldiers in the officers rank was very low compared to the tribes in the south. Ahmadu hello and Ribadu 's father who was the defense minister at that time desperately wanted an army with large percentage of northerners, so to achieve they aggressively pushed young boys from secondary school straight into the army for officer course even when they were not qualified and the british knowing fully well about this were willing to be accomplices in this act because to maintain a grip in Nigeria they needed someone or a tribe who can do their bidding and the north was an easy ally for them. people why would gowon after he was overthrown decide to go to school and complete a bachelors degree when we know officers training is equivalent to a bachelors degree? and again on the issue of buhari going for trainings abroad during his military career I find that statement very laughable if if is used for his defence. because we all know that it is your rank and how well you are like or if you have a god father in the military high command determines where you go for military training and please remember that most of their promotions came as gratification for coup plotting and not by merit.
If buhari needs to clear himself let him simply write to cambridge exams board requesting for verification of his results. General Akinrinade knows the truth its just that this buhari 's certificate saga would expose a lot of sins of our forefathers and it would bring the army into disrepute and also expose the sins of the british.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
If lai mohammed claim that ibb took d certificate, akinrinade says they submit original, army said no such credentials with them, Nigeria why worry, just vote with wisdom for d man of your choice,shikenaa

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by otil1: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
obynzo:
This issue of buhari 's certificate is really a case of what u do will one day come back to haunt you. If you read books on Nigerian military in the sixties most especially the one written by Major Ademoyega you would understand what really happened. prior to the sixties the percentage of northern soldiers in the officers rank was very low compared to the tribes in the south. Ahmadu hello and Ribadu 's father who was the defense minister at that time desperately wanted an army with large percentage of northerners, so to achieve they aggressively pushed young boys from secondary school straight into the army for officer course even when they were not qualified and the british knowing fully well about this were willing to be accomplices in this act because to maintain a grip in Nigeria they needed someone or a tribe who can do their bidding and the north was an easy ally for them. people why would gowon after he was overthrown decide to go to school and complete a bachelors degree when we know officers training is equivalent to a bachelors degree? and again on the issue of buhari going for trainings abroad during his military career I find that statement very laughable if if is used for his defence. because we all know that it is your rank and how well you are like or if you have a god father in the military high command determines where you go for military training and please remember that most of their promotions came as gratification for coup plotting and not by merit.
If buhari needs to clear himself let him simply write to cambridge exams board requesting for verification of his results. General Akinrinade knows the truth its just that this buhari 's certificate saga would expose a lot of sins of our forefathers and it would bring the army into disrepute and also expose the sins of the british.

Perfect! Thank you for taking time to explain this. Many of us know, tho.

It is just the younger ones on this forum who need to know that it has never been a level play ground in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Akos5(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
The buhari certificate stuff is just a way of diverting people love for pdp and we the citizen now are wise.we know the right individual to follow.#marchonbuhari.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by MRAbudant(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
searay:
So Buhari has no certificate but was recommended with the hope that he will pass, really?
Then the question is, did he pass or [/b]did he went back to school after being recruited[b] into the NA? [/b]An illiterate can't be my President in Jesus name.[b] Amen

you are the real and probable definition of an illiterate, your malapropism made it overt without any iota of doubt
having access to the internet does not denote that you have to cast aspersion on one's character, in which fundamentally you wld quaver at his sight.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by TheOtherview: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jarus:

International community knows I cannot forge a document and attribute it to Cambridge of all places.

A document (statement of result) has been flying around in Cambridge's name, if it was forged, Cambridge would have issued a disclaimer. They don't need a candidate's consent to disclaim a material attributed to them.

Just as they didn't need candidate's approval to tell us that they offered Hausa in 1961 in Northern Nigeria and other lies by PDP with respect to the result: http://cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

Cambridge would not keep quiet if something fake is attributed to them. They have seen the Buhari's statement of results flying around and if the content was not what they scored Buhari in 1961, they would have come out to deny it, just as they disclaimed PDP's lies on Hausa language etc.

Lying against someone does not require any consent to bust.

Anyone with quarter brain knows this.

The international community knows this. They know it's a ridiculous lie by the PDP. Did you notice that The Economist did not even talk about certificate in highlighting the negatives of Buhari in their Editorial.

Thanks for elevating the debate Jarus.

The truth is; only the most blinkered commentator would fail to note that all those shouting themselves hoarse over this issue, are not remotely interested in the truth. Logic would not sway this primordial band of ethnic jingoists anymore than prodding would wake a man pretending to be asleep.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by searay(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
MRAbudant:

you are the real and probable definition of an illiterate, your malapropism made it overt without any iota of doubt
having access to the internet does not denote that you have to cast aspersion on one's character, in which fundamentally you wld quaver at his sight.
I'm sorry, you are not communicating. You are a comedian
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by poiZon: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
ayindejimmy:
Why is it annoying?
It is an insult to the armed forces — a terrible
insult to the armed forces. If they are so
embedded in the system and they have lost their
souls, then they can go ahead and join everybody
else in castigating a General of Buhari’s calibre.
They are now talking about a school certificate.
What is that? By the time he joined the army, in
those days, there were no cutting corners. It is
later when these same civilians took over from the
army that admission into it became less
transparent. I can give you an instance. There was
Course Five around 1964: if one did not have a
school certificate one couldn’t apply to join the
army. And I know up to 1963 when the last General
Officer Commanding left Nigeria, there were no
corners to be cut. There was no such thing.
Everything was on merit. And, that was how it was
till Buhari’s time. Buhari attended the Mons
(Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England) and
the Staff College; I don’t want to think they have
an idea what they teach in those places. And the
rest of us pretend as if we don’t know what they
do there. You send a man to America for one and a
half years in a military school. Do they think he
just went there to learn how to fire a rifle? No.
But why is it difficult for Buhari to produce the
original copy of the certificate?
He did. As I speak to you, I don’t know where my
original certificate is because we gave the original
to the Military Board. They took it from us when
we applied to join the Army. You give the original
copy of credential to the board. They take it and
keep it in your file, that’s what happened. How
many years ago? 50 years. And Nigeria with our
(poor) record-keeping and filing things into an
archive -if we have an archive at all; an archive
inhabited by rats and cockroaches. I think it’s an
insult. I take it as a personal insult.
But why is it difficult for Buhari to produce the
original copy of the certificate?
He did. As I speak to you, I don’t know where my
original certificate is because we gave the original
to the Military Board. They took it from us when
we applied to join the Army. You give the original
copy of credential to the board. They take it and
keep it in your file, that’s what happened. How
many years ago? 50 years. And Nigeria with our
(poor) record-keeping and filing things into an
archive -if we have an archive at all; an archive
inhabited by rats and cockroaches. I think it’s an
insult. I take it as a personal insult.
http://www.punchng.com/news/its-an-insult-on-
the-military-to-question-buharis-certificate-gen-
akinrinade/

so that s hw they politicized d army?
chai fiful accordng to BUHARI
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by poiZon: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
they is division in NA,in line with tribe,region and religion,army rigging election,u can imagine an igbo man bringing army from his zone to rigg election in west.the same politic make it dificult to fight boko haram

WHO r d politicians doing this?
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Gondonu: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
I don't know why some people are speaking for Buhari.He's the one involved so he should thoroughly exonorate himself.The court should settle this issue.This Alani must be another fellow that benefited from the fraudulent qouta system.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by free2ryhme: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
hardbody:

The army denied this and WAEC specifically asked the supposed owner to ask for a statement of result so it can be released to an authority needing to sight it. Till today Buhari has not applied . Does that tel uou anything?

how did you know he did not apply
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by realnaijaa: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=bigname90 post=30530675][/quote]many of you are just simply murons.I wrote the NDA exams Twice. On my first attempt. I use awaiting result this was allowed .my school principal had to recommend me .and this was in 1995.you guys say a lot about what you don't know. Any body that wrote the exams.even jamb at that time allowed for awaiting result.I even sat for SSCQE.which I bet may of you small rats might never heard about. Bunch of clowns without capacity for thoughtful reasoning.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by splashbaby(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

50 years ago is gone and history, why can't your nomadic chief do things the way it's don in 21st century by applying for his result from the credible body that organized that result. If they dwell on 50 years ago, they may as well come and plan another coup in order to take power again since that's their expertise. Hollow headed Generals. Nonsense.
Hahahaha this certificate issue dey really pain una. Besides what gave you the reason he hasn't done that. You all will be shocked soon. He's only helping you people to waste your time and energy. You all want us to be stucked with this mofo who couldn't even conduct election as scheduled. A man the whole world is disappointed in...
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by realnaijaa: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Gondonu:
I don't know why some people are speaking for Buhari.He's the one involved so he should thoroughly exonorate himself.The court should settle this issue.This Alani must be another fellow that benefited from the fraudulent qouta system.
if you ever know who alani akinrinade is in the military. You would never have spoken such word. In the military there are soldiers called soldiers soldier. He is one of Nigerian finest generals. Research about him.he was one of the nightmares of the Biafra army during the civil war
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by otil1: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
realnaijaa:
if you ever know who alani akinrinade is in the military. You would never have spoken such word. In the military there are soldiers called soldiers soldier. He is one of Nigerian finest generals. Research about him.he was one of the nightmares of the Biafra army during the civil war

That was then. Age and retirement appaer to have taken toll. Now he is no more a soldier soldier, but an APC soldier doing hatchet jobs

Read more from a member's post here

https://www.nairaland.com/2136103/buharis-original-certificate-submitted-army/4#30534474

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by realnaijaa: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
otil1:

That was then. Age and retirement appaer to have taken toll. Now he is no more a soldier soldier, but an APC soldier doing hatchet jobs

Read more from a member's post here

https://www.nairaland.com/2136103/buharis-original-certificate-submitted-army/4#30534474
the question is most of the army officers of that time are saying the same thing.have you ever ask your self what if it is the standard then.so if any body has a different view from you SaTaniods he or she is definitely an APC apologists?you taniods are just bunch of sick people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.